Believe Me

Bởi AppleSurgical

It's based in the modern era where Tanjiro is a business man and gets accused for wrong doings... Xem Thêm

Introduction Of Characters
Drunk
Accident
Wedding
Do you know?
Its Not Me
A Night Before
Court
Hashibira Inosuke
Who are you?
Kamado Nezuko
How Dare You
Let's have a talk
Mistake?
Day Of Judgement
A coin has two sides
Believe me
Roses
Finally
Dinner
Date and Race
Doma
Hospital
Marriage
To be continued

A day before

190 3 4
Bởi AppleSurgical

5 months later

Kamado Industries

It was 4 pm. Everyone got an early leave today. The building was empty, Tanjiro called Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"So...You both know why I called you here right?" Tanjiro spoke.

"I want you both to find a vacation destination for me" Tanjiro spoke.

"Really? You called for this!?" Zenitsu shouted.

"You have any plans?" Tanjiro asked.

"I thought of visiting Gramps, I will meet him after your so called discussion" Zenitsu spoke

"WOAH!" Inosuke shouted

"Yah! Stop shouting! You see I'm gonna get married tomorrow" Tanjiro spoke.

"Man you played well, You are get married first" Inosuke spoke.

"Well Kanao is older than Aoi so Kanae nee san wanted her to get married first" Tanjiro spoke as he leaned backwards.

"How about mountains?" Inosuke suggested.

"It's a honeymoon Inosuke!" Tanjiro blushed.

"You're bedroom isn't enough?" Zenitsu spoke.

Tanjiro punched Zenitsu head.

"Oww!" Zenitsu goarned.

"I know very well you will put a microphone in my bedroom and record everything!" Tanjiro shouted.

Zenitsu crossed his arms and said"Well I was suspicious about Kanao that's why I decided to put microphone in her clothes. I didn't knew that you ran away from the prison and I didn'tknew she was going to your house! And I also didn't you that you both wi-"

Tanjiro punched Zenitsu. "You both heard everything! and what the hell where you both doing instead of sleeping!"" Tanjiro shouted

"Hear your moa-" Tanjiro cut of Inosuke with a punch.

"Give me a holiday destination!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yah! My ears are sensitive be slow Mr Kamado" Zenitsu smirked.

"How about Paris?" Inosuke suggested.

"Paris is also called City Of Love it's good" Zenitsu spoke.

"Inosuke if you wanted to be away from city and only be with Aoi where you would be?" Tanjiro asked.

Inosuke looked away thinking.

"Um.. Near Ocean because her eyes are blue" Inosuke spoke.

"So romantic~" Zenitsu said teasingly.

"Her eyes are very beautiful" Inosuke complimented.

"Zenitsu what about you? If you had a girlfriend where you wanna sped time with her?" Tanjiro asked.

Inosuke started laughing hard.

"HAHAHA! FROM WHOM ARE YOU ASKING THIS QUESTION? A SINGLE PERSON!" Inosuke laughed.

Zenitsu looked down feeling irritated and sad.

Zenitsu sighed and spoke. "Tanjiro, I'm not interested"

"Come one Zenitsu think!" Tanjiro said innocently.

"Hahaha!" Inosuke laughed again.

"What do you like about Kanao?" Zenitsu asked.

"Her voice, her eyes, her-" Zenitsu cut off Tanjiro by saying. "No! not that I mean..leave. How about Italy?"

"Hm.. not bad" Tanjiro said while thinking.

"Bali?" Inosuke suggested.

"Yeah..that's good too" Tanjiro said.

"Now choose Bali, France or Italy?" Inosuke asked.

"Hm..Maybe France I have a branch in Paris" Tanjiro spoke

"Rich people" Zenitsu mocked.

"Yah! shut up!" Tanjiro shouted.

"So.. Final its France...When should I book the tickets?" Inosuke asked

"Hm.. I'm getting married tomorrow so..probably after 4 days I will leave. 16 October" Tanjiro said.

"And..how many days will you stay there?" Zenitsu asked.

"2 days..I need to look to the company also" Tanjiro spoke.

"Fine then from 16 to 18 Is it alright?" Inosuke asked.

"Yup! Pretty well! Thank you!" Tanjiro smiled in success.

"Ugh! I'm leaving I'm tired!" Zenitsu said as he left.

"I'll book the tickets" Inosuke said as he left.

Tanjiro smiled seeing his friends leaving and waved his hand.

______________

Mansion (7pm)

Nezuko threw herself on the bed and started scrolling her phone. She was happy that she got an early leave but she was thinking about her brother and she was alone I'm the mansion.

Nezuko's Thoughts

Ah..I wonder what Oni chan must be doing...

Nezuko's phone started ringing.

"Huh? Aoi nee san?" Nezuko looked confused and picked up the phone.

Aoi: Hello Nezuko?

Nezuko: Yes?

Aoi: Actually I'm in a
jewellery shop. I need to
buy gifts for Tanjiro
and Kanao so..yeah.

Nezuko: You need help?

Aoi: Yeah..Should I
do a vedio call?

Nezuko: Why not.

Aoi called Nezuko. It was looked like an expensive place. Nezuko could she Diamonds, Ermalds, ruby and other gem stones. Every jewellery was designed beautifully.

"Any thoughts?" Aoi asked.

"What does Kanao nee san likes?" Nezuko questioned.

"She likes simple things..she likes less expensive things but it's her marriage so I think it's a good Idea to gift her something expensive." Aoi said.

"She is marrying Oni chan and likes inexpensive things? I really want to see how their marriage works out" Nezuko laughed.

Aoi laughed back and said. "Me too!"

"So..something simple? hm.." Nezuko thought to herself and spoke.

Nezuko thought and said. "How about the one in right?"

"Oh! this one?" Aoi spoke

"Its be-" Aoi's words were cut off by Inosuke

"Yah! that's only 70 thousand yen!" Inosuke yelled from behind.

Aoi gave Inosuke an unbelievable face.

"What's with that face?" Zenitsu said from behind.

"Don't talk to Aoi like that! Only I can do that!" Inosuke yelled.

"But Aoi is my childhood friend!" Zenitsu said defending.

"She is my girlfriend!" Inosuke spoke.

"S.I.M.P" Zenitsu mocked.

"You're single! you don't know anything about love." Inosuke spoke from behind.

"Says the one who used to live in mountains!" Zenitsu spoke.

"Oh my god they are fighting again. Sorry Nezuko" Aoi hung up the phone.

Nezuko sighed. She looked towards 2 boxes which she decided to give to Tanjiro and Kanao.

Nezuko thought to herself.

Nezuko's thoughts
Am I that princess who becomes rich all of a sudden? It's not I never lived a life in this luxury ofc I did! But when I was kidnapped I lost the experience of all these things...whenever I enter the company people are nice to me...some even tries to flirt. I can't understand...how can I be so important? Can I be important?

I remember Muichiro said that Oni chan is getting married who is my ideal? Um..what is my ideal? Someone like my Oni chan..yeah!

The man should be taller than me. The man should be a good friend of Oni chan...Because if Oni chan knew I would date someone unknown he will kill that person.

And?....

Before Nezuko could realize her eye lids became heavy and she drift into sleep.
_

________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry for updating late~

2 more chapters to go..any idea of Muzan?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15K 236 9
You were turned into a demon but you don't remember the reason why you chose to become one, only time will tell.
5.6K 206 14
set in historical Japan; Momo is the daughter of the Yaoyorozu clan, one day her father decides it's time for her to get some additional education, s...
425 0 9
SNK Modern Setting AU where everyone is reincarnated, but only Eren and Levi remember. Somehow, things get a lot more complicated.
417K 16K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...