Five Nights at Freddy's: Ghos...

By MrBlueTDT

A homeless boy named Gregory wanders into an Utah restaurant known as Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, lookin... More

Intro: Meet the Family!
Chapter 1: The Alert
Chapter 2: Trapped
Chapter 3: Plan B
Chapter 4: Chica's Failure
Chapter 5: Remember, Monty...
Chapter 6: Failed Escape
Chapter 7: Narrow Miss
Chapter 8: Reboot
Chapter 9: Freddy's Secret
Chapter 10: The Tale of Five
Chapter 11: Captured
Chapter 12: Freddy's Promise
Chapter 13: Bonnie Bowl
Chapter 14: Princess Quest
Chapter 15: Roxy's Demise
Chapter 17: Behind Her Mask
Chapter 18: The Sinkhole

Chapter 16: No One's There

36 1 0
By MrBlueTDT

When Gregory walked out of the stairs from the basement of Roxy Raceway, Freddy was quick to find him. Gregory's frightened, confused, and desperate eyes that defined his mood just six hours ago was replaced by a cold, dead, and exhausted look. In six hours, he had witnessed so many things. Any child his age would have broken down, but being a homeless boy, Gregory was barely phased.

   Freddy could tell, just by looking at Gregory's small shadows, that he had seen a lot of twisted  things, including something recently.

   "Gregory... are you okay?" Freddy asked in a concerned tone of voice.

   "I'm fine," Gregory spat. Freddy was taken aback by his sudden sharp voice. He was upset that his FRIEND was talking like that to him, even if he knew something was wrong.

   "Gregory, I know that you are upset right now, and you just want to leave..." Freddy tried to reason.

   "Upset? THAT'S THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY!" Gregory yelled. Fury overwhelmed his vision and he started to see red.

"Gregory!" Freddy said sharply. But, being conscious of the situation facing them, he softened his voice.

"I am sorry... would you like to talk about it?" he asked gently.

"No," Gregory sighed.

"It makes you feel better!" Freddy said persuasively. He knew something was wrong with his Superstar, and he wanted to fix it before all THAT began, but he knew Gregory needed to air out his anger now.

"Well, I just want a place to stay! Everywhere I go, nothing good EVER happens. Both my parents died in an accident, I was stuck in that abusive orphanage for YEARS, and by leaving, I lost the only friend I ever HAD in there. In school, I never had a friend, because everyone liked to make fun of me for being homeless. CASSIE was the only one who didn't, and she's GONE at the orphanage. I lost EVERYTHING. And I didn't stop there. I let Cassie's father die, and I don't even REMEMBER it. I didn't know he existed until today! I thought Cassie was an orphan too! You think it was easy for either of us to leave Chica behind? You think it was easy for me to leave you?! I've let so many people down, and after everything we've been through tonight, I'll go to Hell before I leave YOU behind!!!" Gregory ranted. After he yelled at Freddy angrily, he couldn't breathe. He quietly gasped for air, and collapsed against the wall.

Gregory was absolutely dead. He was drained emotionally, physically, and mentally. All of that anger, he had been bottling up for many years now.

As Gregory was slanted against the nearby wall, Freddy looked down at him. Freddy knew this kid had gone through torture his entire life. And in a way, he could relate to him. He was never homeless because by the time everything bad began to happen, he was almost old enough to sustain himself, but he understood what it was like to lose family.

Freddy's mother was murdered by his own father, his sister was killed in an accident and became an animatronic, and Freddy was the one responsible for the death of his own brother. Evan's blood was on HIS hands. And to this day, it was screaming out from the ground to the Lord. Freddy was ready to confess to Gregory who he really was.

"Gregory, I couldn't possibly understand everything you're going through, but I do have something to get off my own chest as a matter of fact..." Freddy began in a worn voice. However, before he could talk, the lights abruptly shut off.

"Oh, drat! How long have we been here? Come on, we need to get to a recharge station! Don't worry, this is the last time tonight we will have to do this," Freddy said nervously. Freddy scooped up Gregory from the ground with his handless arms and ran across the Raceway until he got to the Party Garages. Then, he let Gregory down in the recharge station. For the next ten minutes, they were confined to that red tube.

"Well. What were you saying?" Gregory asked.

"I've lost so many friends. Roxy chose revenge instead of help, and burned. Chica... chose to let herself DIE so we could escape. Bonnie... was murdered by Monty..." Freddy whispered. He uttered the gator animatronic's name with pure hatred. Monty and Vanny worked together to kill so many people, orphaning children and leaving parents to grow old and die alone.

"Gregory, I do not know if you were ever taken in by Cassie's family before your memory was altered by the Virus, but after this recharge, we are going to avenge them. Mark my words," Freddy growled.

"Right..." Gregory said faintly. Teardrops were rolling down his face, and he clutched to Freddy, the last thing he truly had.

~~~

The time was 6:00 a.m. This meant the doors had opened up, and Gregory had likely escaped. Searching the cameras from her base, Vanny clenched her fists angrily. She lost TWO of her animatronics via betrayals, and Roxy hadn't been responding for the last twenty minutes. Knowing the boy, she knew to fear the worst.

"Monty! Have you seen from Roxy?" Vanny asked the Gator animatronic, who was also at the hideout.

"Through the network? Uh... she's dead. Gregory burned her to death in the raceway..." Monty said sheepishly. That was the final nail in the coffin. Vanny had lost THREE animatronics to Gregory's antics. Vanny slowly turned her head toward the Gator animatronic. A demented scowl formed on Vanny's face, and she began to see red.

   "What... did you just say?" Vanny spat, each syllable laced with fury and malice.

   "Roxy... died," Monty repeated nervously.

"Monty... get out. NOW," Vanny commanded sharply. Monty didn't even need to be told the first time. He ran out of the door quickly, fearing the wrath of Vanny. He decided to run to the only place he knew safe- the catwalks above Monty Golf.

Vanny was left alone in her room. At first, all was calm. Then, Vanny let out screams of deathly fury. Then, the vandalism began. She began to break various objects, trash the room, and throw her bed. Vanny wasn't just experiencing a 'glitch.' She was experiencing a full mental breakdown.

"FAILURE. All of them! And that child should have been ABORTED at birth! I HATE him!" Vanny screamed at the top of her lungs. She pulled out a knife and removed the glove of her suit over her left hand. Then, she used her knife to cut into her own skin, yet again. Blood oozed out of the wound. Then, using her other hand, she sampled the blood and used it as 'ink' for the walls.

"Failure. Failure! Failure..." Vanny screeched and whispered insanely as she marked her room with her own blood.

Then, she knew her Master was calling her. Vanny began to feel anger from within, that did not belong to her. She was furious on her own, but this foreign emotion invoked fear into the assassin.

   "Turn on the computer..." a voice inside Vanny's head whispered. Vanny walked over to the monitor on the security guard desk, then pressed a button which activated the monitor. Then, the image of the golden rabbit began to project itself.

   "Glitchtrap! I... was just looking for the boy!" Vanny exclaimed nervously. Then, she fell to the floor, gasping for air. She was being choked.

   "YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, AND YOU DESERVE TO BURN!" Glitchtrap yelled angrily. Vanny could feel her own throat closing in on itself, threatening to finally suffocate her. She needed anything to save her own life.

   "The boy... he hasn't left the Pizzaplex yet! He's still here!" Vanny wheezed urgently. Suddenly, she could breathe again and collapsed on the floor out of relief.

   "Are you sure?!" Glitchtrap demanded.

   "I'm sure!" Vanny doubled down. In reality, she had no idea where Gregory was at now. He could have been long gone, but he could have also been right at her doorstep. Vanny had no clue.

   "Hmm... you are right. The boy is still here. I can feel his presence! Remember: when I first found you, you were nothing. You were SMALL, pathetic! But now, you are more! This is your last chance. Are you ready?" Glitchtrap whispered menacingly.

Upon hearing this, Vanny let out a sigh of relief. Her gamble had paid off. It turned out that Gregory WAS, in fact, there. She was able to live another day.

   "I... am ready. What are your orders?" Vanny asked.

   "Instead of hunting the boy, bring him to YOU. Lure him into a trap. Go!" Glitchtrap said. Then, the computer screen faded into nothingness.

Vanny reflected on her life before this forced servitude of her master. Before, she was a game developer, creating a horror game based off of the true local phenomenons that happened in Hurricane Valley, Utah. She was going to download some software from an animatronic that was burned in a local fire. However, Vanny remembered what was inside it- it because Glitchtrap, and the very thing that controlled her every move.

   "I need to find Gregory. If I do not kill him now, I will die!" Vanny panted. She kicked her bed across the floor one last time.

Vanny was ready to end it all. She was either going to fulfill her purpose, give in to her own insanity, or face the consequences of failure.

~~~

It was past 6:00 a.m., which meant Freddy and Gregory would have no interruption from the Daycare Attendant. Before they could go after Vanny, they had one last obstacle- Montgomery Gator. Monty was the animatronic who worked the closest with Vanny, and enabled her and her Master to gain a foothold in the Pizzaplex. Monty was the one indirectly responsible for many deaths, and directly responsible for a few murders. Every animatronic had claimed the life of an innocent in this building. And it was time for it to stop.

   "So... I take it we need a Party Pass to get inside?" Gregory asked as he and Freddy walked on the Atrium floor.

   "We do not. We gave the pass to the STAFF bots to avoid attention from Security. Now... we WANT them to come to us," Freddy denied.

   "Well, that's convenient! Now, you think Monty is going to find us?" Gregory asked nervously.

   "I hope he does..." Freddy said angrily. Even if the others were never there for Monty, Freddy ALWAYS was, and in return, all of his friends were murdered. Understandably, Freddy was hurt and wanted justice.

   The two walked into a Lobby room not far from where the door to Rockstar Row was. This lobby had green carpets with a dark glow, which made it look like a swamp. There was a gator-themed kiddy ride on the left side of the room. The walls were a greenish-blue. Opposite of where Freddy and Gregory entered, there was a customer's elevator. A STAFF Bot was blocking the entrance.

   "Hi. Please provide a pass," the bot commanded.

"No," Freddy replied. He had no hands due to the trash compactor accident, so he kicked the STAFF Bot. Then, while it was on the ground, Freddy stomped on its head. The sound of broken metal erupted after each stomp. The STAFF Bots were more fragile than the Endoskeletons, so the bot went down quite easily.

"Goodness gracious... there's going to be quite a mess to clean up when management gets back..." Freddy sighed.

   The two walked into the elevator, ready to descend to the last major place they didn't check out. When the lift reached the bottom, they walked out onto a pad with a black tiled floor. On their left was a set of stairs leading down to the Golf Course. The floors were green for fake grass, the sidewalks were blue with light blue neon lights on silver ledges, and the golf levels were light green. Many diners, shops, and other attractions were scattered about below. Over the loudspeakers, a guitar soundtrack was playing, that sounded like someone living near a swamp would play.

"Welcome to Monty Golf! We haven't actually seen Monty very much unless a big event was going on, or if Vanny was near. This is where he spends all his time!" Freddy said.

"It's not bad. I liked Fazer Blast better, though..." Gregory said quietly. He was still shook from his emotional breakdown from a few minutes ago.

   "I understand..." Freddy replied. He wasn't referring to Gregory's choice of attraction, however.

   "So... where exactly is Monty again? I hope we find him before he finds us!" Gregory asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Monty is probably on the catwalks above us. That's where he likes to hide out. It makes a lot more sense considering the meeting with Vanny that occurred..." Freddy said, referencing Bonnie's death and Monty's deal with the devil.

"Well, I think we need to find a way up there. If there's a path to get up there, we need to find it!" Gregory said.

Before either of them could say another word, the sound of metal making a loud clank sounded behind them. Then, an animalistic roar erupted across all Monty Golf. Gregory and Freddy stared at what was behind them- it was Monty.

"Uh... I do not believe that will be necessary," Freddy replied grimly.

"Well, hello Gregory! Just thought I'd drop in! And... Freddy! I knew you were comin' back any day. Well, I'd love to chat, but you two are supposed to get killed," Monty said.

"Monty! You think I don't know? About what happened to Bonnie?! I KNOW Vanny wasn't forcing you to kill him either!" Freddy yelled.

"Vanny? Force me?! HAH! I did exactly what she said, cuz I FELT like it. All of you treated me like trash, but NOW... I'll be the Star of the Show..." Monty scoffed. Freddy narrowed his eyes at the gator animatronic out of fury. Monty felt no remorse for all the murders, from Bonnie, to Cassie's father, to tens of innocent children! He was a monster on his own.

"Well, your dreams of killing me are GONE. You will never be the Mascot of a Pizzaplex, ESPECIALLY one where you killed children! That's going to end... today."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 2.3K 26
🎊🍕💖 (Y/n) is a young woman, very timid but eager to start at her new job! the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex! well, maybe not as eager as her youn...
13.1K 305 12
Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a magical place where fun and imagination come together. It was a perfect place for families to come and have a grand ol...
2.3K 87 18
Years after the tragic events that took place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's past; a new generation shines and a brand new location known as "Freddy Faz...
894 24 3
In the year 2000, a desperate young man takes a job at an infamous, long-abandoned pizzeria with a dark past, bringing his sisters along. As they unc...