7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

Par Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... Plus

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4 Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 2.1: Off To School
Chapter 2.2: New Faces.
Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.6: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 3 Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 3.1: Exam Stress
Chapter 3.2: Group Study
Chapter 3.3: Rose's House
Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin
Chapter 3.5: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.6: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.7: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.8: Connected by hearts.
3.9 Family concern
Bonus part
Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition

1.2K 85 33
Par Insane_adolfa

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, and paramedics quickly unloaded Y/n and rushed her into the hospital.

In the hospital corridor, the hospital was bustling with its usual activity. Jungkook and Taehyung had just completed two surgeries back-to-back, and they were exhausted and needed rest.

Jungkook: "I can't believe we've been going non-stop since this morning. Finally, we get a break."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, wiping sweat from his brow.

Taehyung: "Yeah, first, let's eat something. We didn't even have time for breakfast."

Jungkook: "Agreed. Also, I only slept for 3 hours today. We got a call early in the morning."

Taehyung: "We have time now. After the meal, we can take a short nap."

As they proceeded toward the canteen, little did they know, another emergency was about to come, and it was none other than their own sister.

Jungkook's POV:

As Taehyung and I headed towards the canteen, my phone rang. It was none other than the head nurse from the emergency ward. I stared at the phone, letting it ring for a moment. "Waee, Waeee, why are you ringing right now? At least let me breathe for a moment. I really don't have the strength to even pick up the call. I need sleep badly." The call ended, and my phone started ringing again.

End of POV.

Taehyung: (snapping his fingers) "What are you doing, Jungkook? Pick up the call. There might be some emergency."

Jungkook came out of his thoughts and picked up the call.

Jungkook: (answering the phone) "Hello?"

Nurse: "Dr. Jungkook, we have an emergency. Paramedics called from the ambulance; a patient is being brought here in 5 minutes. It's an emergency. We need you and Dr. Taehyung in the emergency ward immediately."

Jungkook, without hesitation, turned to Taehyung, who had also heard the conversation.

Jungkook: (worried) "Hyung, we have to go. It's an emergency."

Taehyung nodded with a serious expression as they made their way to the emergency ward.

Jungkook: (determined) "I don't know if I have the energy for another surgery, but I will do my best to save the patient."

Taehyung: "I agree. We can't let fatigue get in the way of our duty as doctors."

As they approached the emergency ward, the nurse briefed them on the situation.

Jungkook: "What are the details of the patient? Do we know anything about their condition?"

Nurse: "The patient is a 13-year-old school student. She likely fell down the stairs and is currently unconscious. Her blood pressure is 90/60 mmHg, and her heart rate is 110 beats per minute. Paramedics suspect it's head trauma. We need to act fast once she arrives."

Taehyung: "Alright, let's prepare for their arrival. Notify the OR staff and get everything ready."

Near the reception table, Jin and J-Hope were at the reception, discussing the day's schedule and upcoming appointments.

Jin: (checking the schedule) "We have a few new admissions today. I'll make sure their files are ready."

J-Hope: (nodding) "I have surgery lined up at night. I hope Y/n's check-up will be done before that."

Jin: (looking up) "Oh right, Y/n's check-up is scheduled. What about the x-ray room? Is it available for her check-up?"

J-Hope: "I'll check on that and make sure everything is ready for her examination."

Jin: (nodding) "Oh okay, I can't be there with princess during the checkup. I have three appointments after 3 pm, so ask Suga to sign as attending doctor."

J-Hope: "Got it, I'll inform Suga Hyung. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything."

Jin: "Understood. I hope everything runs smoothly, not like last time. Whenever Y/n comes to the hospital, it's a disaster for us."

J-Hope: (chuckling) "I'll do my best, Hyung. I promise."

J-Hope checked his watch and realized he needed to pick up Y/n from school early because of his busy schedule.

J-Hope: (checking the time) "Hyung, I'll go pick up Princess from school now. You focus on your appointments."

Jin: "Alright, go ahead. Be safe while driving."

J-Hope waved and walked towards the exit. Just then, Jin's phone rang. It was the school's principal.

On the Phone,

Jin: "Hello?"

Principal: "Hello, am I speaking to Y/n's guardian?"

Jin: "Yes, this is Kim Seokjin, her brother. What happened?"

Principal: "I'm calling to inform you that Y/n had an accident at school. She fell down the stairs and is unconscious. We've called an ambulance, and she's on her way to the hospital."

Jin's phone slipped from his hands, and his heart skipped a beat. As he processed the news, he saw Y/n being wheeled in, her stretcher passing by him. His heart sank, and he felt a wave of fear wash over him.

J-Hope, who was at the exit, when he caught sight of Y/n being brought in, was shocked and followed Jin as they rushed to be by Y/n's side.

J-Hope: (teary-eyed) "Hyung, what's going on? Why is Y/n here? And this blood..."

Jin: (voice trembling) "Y/n had an accident at school; she fell down the stairs."

J-Hope: (shocked) "What? But how?"

Jin: (voice trembling) "I don't know that yet, and it's not the time to discuss that."

In the corridor,

Namjoon and Jimin were coming out of the canteen when they saw Jin and J-Hope crying and passing by them in the corridor. Jimin didn't notice Y/n; he just saw his brothers crying. However, Namjoon noticed and followed their gaze, seeing Y/n on the stretcher, covered in blood.

Seeing Y/n in that state broke Namjoon apart. He instantly followed them, but Jimin was confused. He also followed them until he realized the patient was none other than Y/n. His world collapsed as he saw her like this. His legs froze at the spot after seeing Y/n, while the others went with her.

Namjoon's POV:

As Jimin and I exited the canteen, we saw Jin Hyung and J-Hope Hyung crying and hurriedly passing by us in the corridor. At first, we were unaware of the reason for their distress. I was focused on the sight of my brothers in anguish. We turned to them, still unable to see the face of the patient. But seeing them crying like this, I felt something bad has happened, is that our relative or something.

In that moment, Jin Hyung's gaze shifted, and I followed it, only to see Y/n on a stretcher, her body stained with blood. The sight shattered me, and I rushed to her side. Seeing Y/n in that state, my heart clenched with fear, and tears welled up in my eyes.

End of POV.

Jimin's POV:

First, Jin Hyung and J-Hope Hyung were crying, but now I can see even Namjoon Hyung is crying. I was confused the whole time as I ran after them, trying to understand the situation.

It wasn't until I reached the stretcher and saw the patient's face that it hit me like a lightning bolt. It was Y/n, my baby. Seeing her lying there, so still and pale, paralyzed me. My legs felt like they were made of lead, refusing to move as I tried to process what I was seeing.

My heart shattered into a million pieces, my world crumbling around me. Y/n, who always had a smile on her face, now lay unconscious and bleeding. The sight was too much to bear.

I forced myself to follow everyone to the emergency ward, but as I walked, a wave of dizziness washed over me. The room started spinning, and my vision blurred. I felt like I was going to collapse, my legs giving out beneath me.

End of POV.

Suga's POV:

I was saying goodbye to one of my patients when I noticed Jimin was about to collapse. Without a second thought, I rushed forward and caught him before he could fall, holding his shoulder to steady him.

I could feel him trembling in my arms, his breath coming in short, shallow gasps. I knew he was trying to hold back his emotions. I made him sit nearby and brought water for him. I asked him what happened, but Jimin was in no condition to speak; he was crying uncontrollably. I hugged him, and after calming down for a while, Jimin finally managed to speak, "Y/n, she..."

Upon hearing Y/n's name, my concern grew. "Y/n? What happened to Y/n? Why are you crying, Jimin?"

End of POV.

Jimin: (struggling to speak) "She's in the hospital, Hyung. She's bleeding..."

Suga: (concerned) "Bleeding? Where is she? Why is she bleeding?"

Jimin: (sobbing) "They took her to the emergency ward. I don't know what to do..."

Suga: (placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder) (holding back his tears) "It's okay, Jimin. Take a deep breath. I'll go check on her. Everything will be alright."

Meanwhile, at the other side,

The hospital corridor was abuzz with frantic energy as Jin, J-Hope, and Namjoon rushed in, following the stretcher carrying Y/n, their faces etched with concern, their hearts pounding with fear and worry. As they reached outside the emergency room,

Jungkook's POV:

As I waited with V Hyung for the next emergency patient, we noticed our brothers gathered outside the emergency room. Their faces were pale with shock and anguish, and we knew something was wrong. We rushed outside to check on the commotion. Then, I saw her. Y/n, our sister, lying on the stretcher, pale, and bleeding. My heart dropped, and I felt like the ground had been pulled out from under me. Just moments ago, we had been told about an emergency patient who had fallen down the stairs, but I never imagined it would be Y/n. Seeing her like that, my mind went blank, and all I could feel was fear and sadness.

V Hyung placed a hand on my shoulder, trying to offer comfort, but I was too stunned to respond. I turned to him, "So, the patient who fell from the stairs is none other than Y/n?" I choked out the words, my voice trembling with disbelief. "No, this can't be happening..."

"Jungkook-ah, Y/n needs us now more than ever, pull yourself up."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but when I looked at V Hyung, he didn't even have a drop in his eyes. When it comes to professional life, he never gets emotional. He wasn't crying, but I could see how hard he is trying to suppress his emotions, so that's why I tried to stay strong for my Princess and my Hyung's.

End of POV.

As the nurse came to inform Taehyung and Jungkook that all preparations for the scan were done, she urged them to enter the ward.

Nurse: "Dr. Taehyung and Dr. Jungkook, the scan is ready. Please come in."

J-Hope and Jin tried to enter the ward, but they were stopped by the nurse, who explained that only general surgeons were permitted inside.

Nurse: "I'm sorry, Dr. Jin, but only authorized general surgeons can enter the emergency ward."

J-Hope: (anxious) "You can't stop us. We have to go in."

Nurse: "I understand, Dr. Jin and Dr. J-Hope, but I can't go against the rules. Please wait here, and we'll keep you updated on her condition."

Namjoon: (pleading) "We are also doctors. Please, just let us see her. We need to know she's okay."

Taehyung placed a reassuring hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

Taehyung: (assuring) "Hyung, she will be fine. Don't worry, we will handle it."

Namjoon held onto Taehyung's hand tightly, his voice cracking while speaking,

Namjoon: (crying) "Yaah Taehyung-ah, I trust you. Just be gentle with her. I can't see her in pain."

Seeing Namjoon's emotional breakdown, even Taehyung couldn't hold back his tears. He sniffed and nodded, then went in with Jungkook.

The door slowly closed, and the last scene they could see was their sister lying there, vulnerable and unconscious, wearing an oxygen mask. The sight made them feel more helpless.

.

.

.

.

.

Shout out to all the guys who liked each and every chapter after my announcement:

NitinRam4

BTSbirdy07

Kim_knj_7

Barnice Bailey

Ddaengpjjm

Hzlnutluv_

OjwG02

Mihaella2778

SeemaJyothish

Taekipatni

_B_DEF

TabassumUnicorn

Glow_throughout

MohanRao756

Wattaash

_Weirdic

RadhuVasani

Thank you so so so much for respecting my request. You all made it happen in just 3 hours. I was expecting at least 2.2k, but you made it reach 2.5k. You all are awesome. As promised, I have uploaded the chapter today. But I really can't upload for 2 weeks now as I am having 1st paper today.....Still I will try my best to Upload 1 chapter in between ❤❤❤

Also Thank you to all my readers who consistently vote my each and every chapter after release or started reading ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

181K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
147K 5K 54
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪...
37.5K 868 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
61.7K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...