The Promise Of Old Valyria

By JadisTgary

Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair t... More

Cast
The Promise of Old Valyria pt.1
The Blue Star
Birth of another favorite
The Princess of the People
The Pink Dread
Repercussions
Noble and Not So
Jelmāzma
The Calm
Before
The Storm
Stained Red
The Awoken
Goddess of The Wind and Seas
Cast Update
As Time Goes On
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf
She's here
Tell me you're mine
Welcome Feast
Lady Stark
For The Light of The Seven
Bloodmages of Old
Take Your Place
Triarchy
War Upon The Stepstones
I Write To You
Cast Update #2
Parental Failure
War. What Is It Good For?
Welcome House Velaryon
Aemond...
Wedding Drama
Wedding Day Bliss
The Bedding Ceremony
The Gift Of A Son
Back To The Yard
Bitter
Sweet
Future Promises
Cunttower
Coming To The Capital
Reunions
Hall Of Stone
Worthy Of Respect
The Promise of Old Valyria pt. 2
Prince Anakin Velaryon
Choices Made For Me
The Wolf and The Unknown
Black Family Values
The Summons of A Royal
Time Off
Health Scare
Please Brother...
Neverland
Black Queens Castle
Home...
Mental Scars
Family? Dinner
Ahsokas Worry
New Arrivals
Part of Something Way Bigger
Thoughts On Succession
Q&A?
Thats A Good Girl Right?
Making Moves
Use Your Words
As Time Went On
Dreams
Grace
The Attack On Driftmark
The Burden I Bear
Succession
It Is You... You
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
Small Council
I Will Take Whats Mine
Blacks v. Blues
The Kings Of Winter
GIVE ME YOUR EYE
The Holy King
Father Daughter
Game Of Thrones
I Will Kill Your Son
Take Her
Responsibility
The Queen Of Winter
An Heir For An Heir
Battle Of Winter
Rhaenyra
Queens Guard
The Escape

Your Son?

1.9K 65 10
By JadisTgary

129 AC. Kings Landing

Aemond wins his spar with Ser Jaxton only to draw with Ser Cregan. Cregan implemented more of Ahsokas techniques in his fighting than Jaxton did. The three men sit, and all have a conversation for the first time.

Jaxton: I see Ahsoka has taught you her moves, Prince Aemond.
Aemond: Yes, she believes that just because you are skilled
All three: Doesn't mean you can't learn more. *light chuckles*
Cregan: She says that all the time.

Aemond looked to Cregan. Not knowing how exactly to feel about him yet. But he was appreciative of him for defending Ahsoka.

Jaxton: How is Dragon? We haven't seen her much.
Aemond: *dark chuckle*
Cregan: Gross...
Jaxton: *laughs*
Aemond: Pardon?
Cregan: I mean no offense. Tis just she is like my sister now. And it feels weird to think of her like that.
Aemond: And how long have you felt that way?
Cregan: *snickers* Longer than Lion *kicks Jaxtons leg*
Jaxton: *kicks Cregan back/snickers* All that matters is I got there. I swear it, Prince Aemond.

Aemond, oddly enough, believed them both. They were alright for now.

Cregan: But yes. How is she?
Aemond: She is well. As is our son.

Cregan and Jaxton look between each other and back to Aemond. Completely dumbfounded at his words.

Jaxton: Say again, My Prince? Your son?
Aemond: Yes. She is with child.
Cregan: Shit congratulations are in order.
Jaxton: Wait, but the wedding was a fortnite ago, so how do you actually know for sure? And how do you know it shall be a boy?
Aemond: Because I saw it.
Jaxton: Uh...
Aemond: *sigh* Our wedding night I woke up and saw a little boy standing next to our bed. He was every bit of she and I. Then I woke up again, and it was morning.
Jaxton: So you say she is carrying your son... because you drempt it?
Cregan: Well, Lion, considering that's not the craziest shit we've heard or seen since taking our position as Dragons protectors. I wouldn't doubt if it was true.
Aemond: Which it is. Ahsoka is carrying my son. And he shall be beautiful.
Jaxton: I am happy you feel that way.
Aemond: What's that supposed to mean, Lannister?
Jaxton: Nothing offensive. I am just saying that I am grateful that you care about her so much. That's not normally the case with political marriages.
Aemond: It is also a marriage that was always based on mutual love. Ahsoka died for me... and I will never forgive myself for that. She has always been good to me. She was the only one who didn't make fun of me for not having a dragon.
Cregan: She has a generous heart.
Jaxton: I worry about those who would take advantage of her for.
Cregan: She's strong. And smart. She won't be easily manipulated.
Aemond: Indeed. *deep breath* Thank you both for protecting her when I couldn't.
Cregan: I'm sorry. What's that?
Aemond: Don't push it wildling.
Cregan/Jaxton: *snickers*

Aemond would never admit it. But he secretly enjoyed the playful banter between him and the two knights. Aemond never had anyone other than Helaena and Ahsoka talk to about such matters. He never had a brother in Aegon. His younger brother Daeron is living in Oldtown. He felt it nice to have a seemingly pleasant conversation with other men. Men that didn't fear him or hate him. But just two warriors who know how to show respect when it's warranted, and for now, that was enough.

Later that night

It was dinner with the Green family. The first family dinner since the wedding. The Queen, of course, wanted to give Aemond and Ahsoka plenty of alone time, but now it was time. Alicent and Ser Criston make their way to the private dining hall when the knight takes a step too far.

Criston: Your Grace, I was hoping I might speak with you.
Alicent: Yes?
Criston: It is about Prince Aemond.
Alicent: Ah. Yes, I heard about the thrashing he gave you earlier. *low chuckles*
Criston: The Prince was using the Princess Ahsokas fighting technique.
Alicent: Ah. That's sweet. I suppose.
Criston: Your Grace. Do you not see the issue?
Alicent: I am afraid I do not. What issue may that be?

Alicent stops in her tracks and looks to her sword protector with a curious look. She truly has no idea what he is trying to say.

Criston: My Queen. The Princess has a hold over Prince Aemond that is concerning.
Alicent: In what way, Ser Criston? Aemond is devoted to his lady wife. It's not something common amongst nobility.
Criston: The girl has put Prince Aemond under a spell.
Alicent: *sigh* Ser Cr *interrupted*
Criston: The Prince has threatened violence upon his own blood in defense of her *interrupted*
Alicent: And she died to protect my son.
Criston: Exactly, my Queen. She died. She died and she came back. With unnatural abilities, that can only mean one thing. Prince Aemond is under her control.
Alicent: You need to hold your tongue *interrupted*
Criston: First, she hexed him to take her name, and now he fights like her. She is a Wi *slap*

Queen Alicent slaps her protector in the middle of the corridor for his words. How dare he accuse Ahsoka of such a thing. She has done absolutely nothing but defend her son and has faced ridiculous rumors since.

Alicent: Ahsoka is my daughter. She is a beautiful girl with a pure heart. She has a wish to simply give back everything she was given to those who weren't given anything. She is the hope of this family. And I will not allow slanderous words to be aimed towards her. Is that understood?
Criston: Yes. My Queen. I ask your forgiveness.
Alicent: Tis not mine to grant Ser.

Alicent and Criston made it to the dining hall to find everyone already there. Helaena, Jaehaerys, and Jaehaerya sat at the middle seats opposite to where Queen Alicent and King Viserys sat. Aegon was sitting at the left of Helaena already engulfed in his cups. Otto sat next to the King, whispering to him. With Aemond and Ahsoka to his right seated at the left end of the table. All greeted the Queen as she entered and took her place. The food was served, and all dug in. Aemond kept his plate light as always while his wife took a spoon full after spoon full. Filling her plate unabashedly. Looks were sent her way as she ate a lot of food.

Otto: Princess?
Ahsoka: *mouth full* Hm? Mm. Pardon. *swallows* Yes, my lord?
Otto: I have received word that you took a walk in the city this afternoon.
Ahsoka: Yes. I had a meeting with someone in the city.
Viserys: With whom, my star?
Ahsoka: Someone who will ensure my funding gives needed aid to the people.
Otto: Funding?
Ahsoka: Yes. *swallows* I have been made aware that the funding for the people has taken a hit while I was away. And I shall personally see to it that the people don't go without.
Otto: The funds were redirected to the war effort. Princess. There was simply no more money left.
Ahsoka: Hm. *clears throat* Interesting. *sips wine* If indeed concerned with a lack of funds. Why redecorate the Keep? I am sure these... Stars. And banners were not necessary. Surely, what was used to pay for them could have fed a few orphans.

Throats clear around the table at Ahsokas words. She obviously brought up a valid point that Otto was not prepared for.

Otto: *clears throat* The emblems of the Seven serve only to guide us on an uncertain path. To remind us of a higher authority.
Ahsoka: *sigh* Members of the faith have tried to kill me, my lord.
Otto: A few rogue militants of a small faction.
Ahsoka: Didn't realize over a hundred men was a small group. I get nervous when I see those star symbols.
Alicent: You are safe here, Ahsoka. No harm shall come to you.
Aemond: *grabs Ahsokas hand*
Or our son.

Everyone stops what their doing to look to Aemond. Aegon even choked on his wine before speaking.

Aegon: Your son?
Aemond: She is with child.
Viserys: That's wonderful! I knew it would only be a matter of time.
Alicent: Are you sure? How can you tell?
Aemond: Well *snickers/guestrues to Ahsokas plate*
Ahsoka: *hits Aemond*
Aemond: *laughing out loud* I am just saying my love.
Aegon: But how can you be *interrupted*
Aemond: I had a dream. The night of our wedding, I awoke in the middle of the night. And there was this little boy standing next to the bed.
Alicent: Who Aemond?
Aemond: My son.
Viserys: You had a dragon dream?
Aemond: I don't know if I'd call it that. But what I do know. Is this boy looked just like Ahsoka. Tanned skin with curly white hair. And violet eyes. A pure blooded Valyrian. No question about it.
Aegon: And this. *swallows* Boy. Where did he run off to? *snickers*
Aemond: I looked at him one moment, and the next, it was daylight. I know my son.
Aegon: Hmph. Of course.
Alicent: Aegon.
Helaena: *whispers* A blue hatchling with green blood.
Alicent: Congratulations, you two.
Helaena: *whispers* Is rejected by the black dragon.
Alicent: A toast. *stands* To Aemond and Ahsoka.

Helaena: *whispers* Green dragons become blue.
A

licent: And to your son. Who I can not wait to hold.
Helaena: *whispers* As is the fate of all those who bare witness.
Aemond: *stands* To my wife.
Ahsoka: *stands* To my husband.
Aemond: *looks Ahsoka in the eye* To our son. *kisses*
Viserys: HERE HERE!
Alicent: HERE HERE!

Everyone, including Aegon, holds up their cups in toast of the announcement. There will be a royal babe coming soon. And that's when tensions come to a head.

xJadisT

A/N. I already have a name for their firstborn that may make a few people happy. But I am willing to hear other Valyrian names. Preferably starting with the letter A. Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.8K 38
Daenys Velaryon is the oldest child of Rhaenyra and Laenor Velaryon, but she shares the same true lineage as her brothers Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joff...
291K 11.1K 48
Enemies to lovers. OOC Rhaenyra ⚠️this was my first hotd fic so keep in mind some canon/universe details may be wrong and characters may act ooc bec...
17.7K 398 16
Tatia Velaryon happens to be the twin sister of Jace Targaryen, the middle child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, but she happens to be quite different than mo...