After the rain | ChanSung

By ZoyaBang

With tears in his eyes, Jisung fixed his tie and took a deep breath. He tried to be strong, but when he took... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 7

190 13 0
By ZoyaBang

"Should we take you with us?" Hyunjin asked with a smile and pulled Jisung into his arm.

"Babe, how much did you drink?" Felix asked with a grin and tried to pull Hyunjin away from Jisung, but he held on to the younger tightly.

"Leave me, he's my fluffy squirrel!" he complained and ruffled through Jisung's hair.

"Yeah, it would be very nice if you could take me with you. And to answer your question, he drank a lot. Minho instigated him," Jisung said laughing and pulled Hyunjin with him, who still didn't want to let him go.

"Jinnie, can't you cuddle with your boyfriend?"

But again the eldest shook his head and so the two landed in the back seat while Felix was driving.

"To Jinnie's old apartment please," Jisung said with a grin while trying to stop Hyunjin from biting him.

"I assume you will explain this to me at some point?" Felix also asked with a grin and tried to concentrate on the street.

"Mhm."

Felix shook his head and drove the way he had driven so many times that he could almost drive it in his sleep.

"OH MY GOD I DON'T HAVE A KEY!" Jisung screamed at the moment when Felix had just stopped at a red light.

Hyunjin startled. He had fallen asleep in Jisung's arms and now tried to turn around, which of course did not work on the narrow car seat and with the seat belt on.

"You can take mine," Hyunjin grumbled, rummaged around to find his key, but gave up and finally closed his eyes again.

"Sleep, handsome," Jisung said affectionately and stroked through Hyunjin's hair.

"Do you know if Changbin is at home?" Felix asked and yawned.

"No.. and I don't have his number either..." he leaned his head against the window and looked outside for a moment.

Seoul was not completely dark even at night. The lights flew past him and even though he was tired, he realized once again how beautiful he found the city.

"Babe, do you still have Binnie's number?" Felix asked quietly.

"He's sleeping. I'll take a look."

Jisung fished Hyunjin's phone out of his pocket and searched his contacts until he had actually found Changbin.

"What do you want from him?" Jisung asked.

"Ask him if we can maybe also sleep in the apartment. I'm incredibly tired and don't feel like driving home anymore," Felix said and yawned again.

"Hmm it's already relatively late and when he's home I don't want to wake him up... I'll just text him. If he is still awake, he will certainly read the message."

Felix shrugged his shoulders and shortly afterwards he parked in front of Changbin's apartment.

"Babe, what do you think, would it bother Binnie if we slept here too?" he asked his boyfriend, who had just woken up again.

"No why would it? It was my apartment until two weeks ago," Hyunjin said yawning and let Jisung help him out of the car.

And so they finally ended up together in the bed that was Hyunjins not so long ago. The oldest had agreed to lie in the middle after he had clarified that no one would sleep on the floor. And since Felix and Jisung were too tired to discuss with him, they just gave in and squeezed themselves into bed together.

Which was not necessarily super tight with the 2x2 meter bed. And it was far from the first night they spent together, even if they had never actually all slept together in one bed.

But although Jisung had offered to sleep on the floor or on the sofa, Hyunjin didn't want to scare him away after everything he had gone through and didn't want the younger to feel excluded or alone.

That's how Jisung ended up in Hyunjin's arms. And if Jisung was honest with himself, he was happy that Hyunjin and Felix had stayed with him.

As soon as he was alone and had too much time to think, he thought of either his mother or Haku and both hurt. In different ways, but it hurt.

And cuddled up to Hyunjin, it was easier for him to switch off and fall asleep without pondering too much about everything.

The only thing he could think about now before falling asleep was how different it felt to lie in Hyunjin's arms.

And although he also felt comfortable in Hyunjin's arms, he somehow missed Chan.

And just as he was about to fall asleep, his phone vibrated several times.

Actually, he wanted to ignore it, but finally his curiosity won and he looked after all.

When he saw the unknown number on his screen, he had the fear for a small moment that it could be Haku. But quite quickly he remembered that it could also be Chan.

Tensely, he unlocked the phone, tapped the message and couldn't stop grinning after reading the first words.

»Good morning cutie, I know you're probably sleeping right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I landed well and the first night at my parents was quite modest. I hope you can sleep better.
Do you get along well with Binnie? And how was the work?«

Unconsciously, Jisung held his breath when he saw the pictures Chan had sent him.

Chan with his blond, curly hair on the beach and he looked so happy that Jisung couldn't help but smile.

»Good morning Channie 🙊 I haven't even slept yet, but I'm lying in bed, with Hyunjin and Felix. I didn't know you knew them. Hyunjin and I work together. Changbin and I get along quite well, except when he's tired I think. The work was quite good. Have a nice day, I'm going to sleep now.«

He thought for a moment whether he should also send Chan pictures and then finally decided to do so, but then quickly closed the app and put the phone aside.

"Sleep now," Hyunjin grumbled behind him.

With a smile on his lips and Chan in his thoughts, he finally fell asleep.

~~~

When he was woken up by a knock a few hours later, Hyunjin's leg was over his and his arm under Jisung's shirt on his chest.

Grinning, Jisung shook his head and tried to push the older one away, but he held on to him.

"Don't go away," he murmured and pressed Jisung to himself.

"Come in," Jisung finally said, shrugging his shoulders.

Changbin carefully put his head in the room, then saw that Felix and Hyunjin were also lying in bed and slowly walked into the room.

"Well, that answers my question if you slept here," Changbin said laughing and poked Hyunjin.

"Binnie be quiet! Otherwise they'll go away and it's really comfortable right now," Hyunjin grumbled and tried to pretend to be asleep.

"I made lunch- uhm breakfast. Do you also want something to eat?"

"Yes, gladly!" said Jisung and tried to free himself from Hyunjin, but the older one held him relentlessly.

"Felix, your boyfriend won't let me go," he finally complained and tried to wake up the youngest.

Yawning, Felix sat up, looked at Hyunjin and Jisung and shook his head. He was still somehow tired and not ready to deal with them right now. But breakfast sounded good and so he got up and went into the kitchen.

"You can come after it when you're done with whatever you are doing," Changbin said with a grin and followed Felix into the kitchen.

"Jinnie, please. Then I'll go with you to the museum where you really wanted to go. But please, I'm really hungry," Jisung complained and tried to push Hyunjin away again.

"All right," Hyunjin said yawningly, sat up and pulled Jisung off the bed with him.

"Why did we never sleep here but always at Felix's?" Jisung asked when they went into the kitchen together.

"Well, because otherwise I would have had explain to Binnie that three people sleep here. And there is no one with Lix who could be bothered by that," said Hyunjin, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hmm understandable."

And so a short time later, the four of them sat at the table and ate the food that was really excellently cooked by Changbin.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 117 25
π‘³π’‚π’•π’†π’π’š, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’†π’“. . . . . . Disclaimer: This book is purely for entertain...
55.5K 2.2K 16
after a failed suicide attempt, felix decides to start over his life by moving away and transferring schools. little did he know the school's bully b...
18.2K 1.1K 49
You came like a Butterfly and gave life to the dying Flower in my Heart β™‘ "For you? Yes."
219K 15.9K 46
[completed] To San, life is just like a game where everyone loses in the end. Until he meets Yeosang; a guy with stars in his eyes, but a broken hear...