Everything Has Changed

Af coco-writes

After ending her six year long relationship, Taylor Swift is completely and utterly lost. Everything she has... Mere

Prologue
Part I
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Eat, Pray, Love
High Infidelity
Independence Day
The Pursuit of Happiness
Sleepless in Seattle
Part II
Love Again
Love At First Sight
50 First Dates
Before Sunrise
Just Go With It
When Harry Met Sally
Once
The Last Letter From Your Lover
Love Actually
Promising Young Woman
The Perfect Getaway
Midnight in Paris
One Day
Notting Hill
Life As We Know It
Part III
Unexpectedly Expecting
It's Complicated
Knocked Up
Its Kind Of A Funny Story
No Letting Go
The Light Between Two Oceans
A Girl Like Her
She Is Having A Baby
Love and Other Drugs
Call Me By Your Name
Sister In Law
Baby Mama
Nesting
40 Weeks
Labour Day
Thirteen Hours
Part IV
The Beginning of Life
H is for Happiness
Little Miss Sunshine
The Interview
To The Bone
The Best Of Me
Away We go
Three Men and A Baby
Fourth of July
A Mouthful of Air
Notes On A Scandal
Lost In Translation
Black Swan
Gone Girl
I'm Thinking Of Ending Things
Romeo and Juliet
Part V
The Dead Poets Society
After Love
The Last Time I Committed Suicide
Ordinary People
God Knows Where I Am
Facing The Giants
Mr Birthday
Its A Wonderful Life
Deck The Halls
A Christmas Story
American Underdog
A Beautiful Life
Look Who's Talking
New York, I Love You
Pieces Of Easter

The Insider

2.1K 63 64
Af coco-writes

May 12th 2025
New York City, New York

She froze. Time stood still...

"Hi Tay, I am sorry to have to ring you at this time but something has happened..." Sh heard Tree echo down the phone. Taylor felt Travis take the phone out of her hand when it was apparent that she was not going to reply, verbally or physically, anytime soon.

"Taylor, are you there?"

"Tree it's me. What's going on? What has happened?" Travis asked, wrapping his free arm around Taylor, who remained frozen in her place in the bed.

"It's the media again." Tree sighed. He should have known. The media. Of course it was the fucking media again. When would they finally leave them alone. Travis would have guessed when one of them eventually died, but even then they would flock to that like flies to shit. It was obvious that they were never going to go away.

"What are they saying this time?" Taylor finally asked, looking over at Travis who was just as worried as she was.

"The paps got a hold of photos of Luna yesterday whilst you guys were out in Central Park." Taylor sighed. She knew it was bound to happen. With her very public life and career as well as Travis', they knew that they couldn't keep Luna's identity concealed forever. Plus when she was a baby, it was easier as most babies look alike so it wasn't like she would look pretty distinguishable.

'Well we knew that was bound to happen. We did try to keep her covered yesterday but she got so restless in the pram and wanted to be out. I am not going to deny my daughter what she wants just because some people don't seem to understand what privacy is." Taylor replied, looking over at Luna, hoping that the noise from the bed wasn't going to wake her up. It had taken them forever to get her to go down to sleep that evening.

"Oh I totally understand Tay, and none of us were expecting you to hide her away like that. We all know your feelings on hiding away all too well by now." Taylor chuckled at her manager's subtle lyrical reference. "But I am afraid it is worse than we imagined it would be."

"How could it be worse? I thought we had gone through the worst case scenarios." Taylor asked, and Tree revealed it all. In all its technicolour, horrific glory.

"The press are running the story that Luna is actually Joe's baby, and not Travis'!"

"WHAT!" Travis bellowed and Taylor wasn't sure if he was going to burst out laughing from the absolute absurdity or start spilling smoke from his eyes and ears from pure anger. Of all of the possible scenarios and stories they could have written, this one was not on their list of thought up ones.

"They are running the fact that Luna has apparent blonde hair and blue eyes and looks like Taylor, she isn't your daughter Travis."

"That is ridiculous. Have they never taken a biology lesson." Taylor cried down he phone, actual tears threatening to fall from her eyes in disbelief and frustration.

"That is exactly what I thought when I read through the stories I was sent and that I could see. TMZ are running it naturally, and so are the daily mail. It won't be long before the others get a hold of it too. Some have even included baby pictures of Travis to compare her to."

"Oh dear god, they clearly don't know Luna very well. Or at all. She may look exactly like me but she is just like Travis was as a baby. Huge and heavy, and always wants to running around. I think she is going to be walking by eight months just like Travis was." Taylor was spiralling out of control in her ranting and Travis had to rub his hand up and down her back in an effort to get her to calm down.

"I know Taylor. I know. For what it is worth, nobody believes it for a second. But someone has been talking to the press."

"Who is it. Do we know yet?" Travis asked and Tree confirmed that they didn't.

"Nope, it was an anonymous source, but it is obviously someone who is close to you guys. They have been saying that it isn't surprising that Taylor would cheat and that she was always going to find someone better than Travis. A load of bullshit obviously but can you guys think of anyone who would want to hurt either of you, or break up your relationship?" Tree asked and Taylor rolled her eyes in disbelief

"Do you have all day. Of course people hate me and Travis, but we have never had to care till now apparently."

"Look I am going to try and get on with some damage control before this wild fire spreads any further. You guys get some sleep, well as much as you can with Little Miss Kelce beside you, and I will speak to you guys later on ok?"

"Yes, sounds good. Thank you Tree, hope you manage to get some sleep too." Travis replied, handing the phone back to Taylor for her to say goodbye as well.

"Don't worry Travis. I haven't had a full night of sleep since 2014. Me, Red Bull and Insomnia are all best friends now." She laughed, hanging up the phone, leaving the two of them with a lot of baggage to unpack, and dive through. Immediately he felt Taylor fall into his chest, tears erupting from her eyes that broke his heart just a little more than its already had been. After all the media had done to this beautiful woman in his arms, Travis hoped that they would one day get the message and leave her alone. But it was a futile wish, and a pathetic request to ask for. Because it was quite obviously never going to happen any time soon, if ever.

'Hey, hey, it's ok. We will get through this. We have before and we will again." Travis soothed her, as she continued to weep into his chest, soaking through his old cinncinati shirt that he was wearing as his pyjama top. Since Luna was up at all hours with her awful colic and acid reflux at that moment, he hadn't bothered wearing any of his nicer pyjamas, but he had to wear something. Despite how alluring Taylor found it when he slept in the nude, he had learnt the hard way that babies have quite a firm grip. That painful day, Travis lost quite a few of his precious chest hairs to Luna Kelce's death grip hands. That girl wouldn't need gloves to hold an NFL football if she kept that grip up.

"I just want them to leave us alone Trav. Every single day they have something negative to say, or write about us and I am so so sick of it."

"I know, I know. I am sick of it too Tay." Travis replied softly, kissing the top of her head that was sticking up in all different directions from when she had woken up so abruptly almost thirty minutes before.

"But who would want to do this to us Trav. I can't think of someone in either of our close circle of family or friends ends for that matter who would want to hurt us in this way. Certainly not by going to TMZ."

"I don't know." Travis sighed, looking over at Luna who was tossing and turning in her swaddle but didn't seem to be showing any signs of waking up anytime soon which was a relief. "But can you really blame them?"

'What on earth are you talking about Travis, of course I can blame them. They ruined my life." Taylor spluttered, pulling herself out of Travis' embrace to look him dead in the eye. "You may not feel the same way, but I most certainly do. They took everything from me Trav. I don't understand how you can't see that!"

"I do understand Tay. God, I absolutely hate them for what they did to you, and still do but I can see where this came from. Luna doesn't really look anything like me yet apart from her straight hair and her size, which I know isn't really that uncommon for babies, but it was an obvious and easy story for them to run." Travis admitted. He was in some ways right about it, but it didn't;t make it any better to process for either of them.

"Obvious and easy as it may be, it still hurts. How does it not hurt you?" Taylor asked, eyes wide open in shock at how level headed Travis was being. It may be the sleep deprivation but Taylor felt like she was hallucinating Travis' cool and calm reaction. Surely he would be bouncy off of the walls in ager, fire and fury by now.

"By fuck Tay, I am hurt. And god damn angry." And there goes the fire and fury. "Do you know how humiliating it is to have the entire world speculate that your daughter, the one you watched grow, felt kick every night and watched be born isn't in fact yours at all."

"It's embarrassing Trav, and humiliating. They are dragging my name through the mud again." Taylor cried out, sensing Travis huff in annulment.

'Well I am not exactly exstatic either that everyone seems to think that you could do so much better than me." Travis moaned but Taylor did not reply. "Taylor? Anything to say because you are being suspiciously quiet over there."

Taylor looked back at Travis. "Trav, I don't know what to say. I-"

"You re supposed to deny it Tay! You re supposed to say that it' not true." Travis shouted.

"It's not true. I swear I-"

"I could easily be. You got pregnant just before I left for training camp going by the dates YOU gave to the doctor. It would se so easy for you to fuck around with those dates to cover up your infidelity." Travis' rant had shook Taylor to her core, and also woken the baby up, who was now screaming from her bassinet beside Taylor. Taylor glared at Travis, looking away from him to pick the screaming infant up from her bassinet and cradle her in her arms.

"Travis, I don't even know what to say to you at this point in time. But I can tell you one thing. I did not cheat on you. Not now, not ever. And if you chose to believe those stupid tabloids over me, your partner AND the mother of your child, then you are a bigger fool than I first thought." Taylor warned, pulling off Luna's swaddle, sensing that the baby was not going to go back to sleep without a feed or a diaper change. She watched as Travis limped off towards the kitchen, head down like their dog would do when he was in trouble.

Taylor knew that Travis was just frustrated, and sleep deprived. Deep down she also knew that he knew none of it was true. He was just angry, and all of that anger had t go somewhere. She tried to get the baby to go back to sleep in the bassinet but it was no use. When Luna was up, she was up. Taylor sighed, placing the baby back down on her chest, grabbing out her phone to scroll through the headlines just until Luna was asleep enough to go back into her bassinet without waking up.

They were all as absurd as each other

Luna Kelce, or should we say Alywn: Inside the scandalous affair between the American Sensation and Pop Star and her supposed British Ex Boyfriend.

Travis Kelce infuriated over Taylor Swift's infidelity: It's all true

Taylor and Travis set to divorce over rumours of Swift's affair.

The last one made her laugh the most. How could she and Travis divorce if they weren't;t even married yet. She saw a notification pop up. It was from Kylie, who was obviously up with one of the girls since it was still in the early hours of the morning.

Kylie: Just read through one of these articles. I had to laugh at it, I'm sorry 😭 For what it is worth, I don't believe a word that any of them say. I've met Luna, she is 100% a Kelce. And I know you wouldn't do that to Trav. Sending you my love xxx

She sent Kylie a message of thanks back before closing down her phone and attempting to place Luna back in her snuzpod. Her mission was successful and Taylor managed to get a further three hours of sleep before she woke up again.

But when she woke up to feed the crying baby, she noticed something strange. Travis wasn't next to her. She felt the empty space in the bed next to her, feeling that it was stone cold. That meant that Travis hadn't come back to bed all those hours earlier. His phone was gone from his nightstand but nothing else seemed to be missing that she could distinguish. Once luna had finished feeding, Taylor popped her into the carrier she often used for getting things done around the house when Luna wanted to contact nap and went on her mission to find Travis. It didn't take her long.

She found a tall figure, curled up uncomfortable asleep on their couch and she immediately knew that it was Travis. She could see Benjamin curled up against Travis, nuzzled up against his hand. She bent down and placed a kiss in his forehead, enough to wake him up.

"I'm sorry Tay. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I was just angry with the press, not with you." He sighed groggily, coming to sit up on the sofa, reaching out a hand to bring her next to him.

"I know you were, and I'm sorry too Trav. It was selfish of me to believe that was the only one who was hurting through all of this. I guess I am just used to having to deal with it on my own." He leant forward to kiss her on the lips, and stroke the top of Luna's head which peaked up through the top of the carrier.

"You'll never have to deal with it alone again Tay, I promise." He smiled, watching as Luna woke up and fussed in her carrier. "Right then Little Miss Lulu, someone is going to have to go teach those paps a lesson. What do you say about you and me go and get Mommy some coffee. That will show them won't it. Can't mess with the Kelces." Taylor laughed as Travis took Luna out of the carried she was in and into the bigger one they used for when they would go out for walks. She enjoyed being close with both of them, curled up against their chests and they were enjoying every minute that Luna wanted to be close to them, knowing that she would soon grow up, and think that her parents were too old or weird.

She watched her two favourite people leave the apartment and it didn't take long for the tiktoks to start appearing on her phone. Ordinarily, she wouldn't look through them but she had made an exception for herself. Just for that day. And to say they made her laugh was an understatement. The swifts really took damage control under their belts.. She scrolled through a selection of the comments

@swiftielover1989: AWWW Look at Travis in his dad era. Suits him so much 🥺

@Tayvis87: You can't tell me that girl aint a Kelce. She is too pretty for old yoghurt shop boy.

@ts89: 1000%, the English boy was never gonna make such a cutie.

@chiefskingdom111: Travs biggest catch, better not fumble that ball 🤣

@tayandtrav13: aww is he getting Tay coffee and breakfast. Stop, that is too cute !!!

She hadn't even noticed Travis returning with their breakfast until she heard his voice in the living room.

"What's made you so happy all of a sudden?" Travis asked, chuckling as he played down her coffee and a bag of pasties from a local bakery in Tribeca, just down the road from their apartment.

"Oh nothing, just the swifties taking matters into their own hands in their weird and wonderful ways." Taylor laughed, taking bite of her croissant, watching as Jupiter waited patiently for any crumbs to drop. "Careful Trav, you re getting pastry flakes on Luna's head." She shook her head in disbelief, wiping away the stray crumbs from Luna's blonde locks, stroking them softly.

Despite the media trying to rip them apart, their happiness prevailed. Nothing could spoil this moment for them...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the cliffhanger lol, you know I couldn't resist but I tried to make it as happy as possible whilst also including some angst. It was too happy for too long!!!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

122K 2.6K 29
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ เผปโœฆเผบ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ What happens when a football player and an international pop star start dating? Taylor Swift is at a stage in her life where she...
53.1K 2.1K 31
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce grew up together, they've known each other for years; since they were little kids. I mean, they never really loved each...
15K 371 17
What if the only thing you want is the one thing you cannot have? In this story Taylor is a year younger than Travis and Austin, who are best friend...
39.1K 1.5K 31
- book four of wisteria hearts - Both Joe and Taylor have had their fair share of darkness, but within each other, they found daylight. And that is...