Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

Por SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... Más

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Rishabh cares

37.1K 2K 104
Por SunitaVarma7

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================
" You really don't care about her at all. You will see that God will punish you with laxatives. You will not be able to digest this food. This is my curse." Vikram said irritably and started waiting for Shanaya to come.

After some time Shanaya came. Riya was also with her. Both of them came and sat on their chairs and Surekha served food for both of them.

Grandpa asked, “Everything is fine, right?”

“Yes, Dada ji, everything is fine. Just some medicines have been changed, I have kept them in Anokhi's room and an ointment too. It is possible that Anokhi's leg pain may increase at night. Whenever she feels pain, you people massage her with that ointment for a while, she will get relief and if the pain does not reduce even then you give her painkiller medicine. Otherwise, this medicine has to be avoided as much as possible.”

“Okay, I understand.” Shobha said and everyone started eating. After eating his food, Rishabh got up from there and went away as if he did not care about anyone. Whatever Shanaya said did not matter to him either. He quietly went to his room.

All the people sitting in the dining area looked at him once and then started eating their food.  They were used to Rishabh's such behavior. But there was one Vikram who had probably noticed something.

Days went by like this. Everyone in the house was taking care of Anokhi but Anokhi did not talk to anyone. She would stay in her room very quietly and this time the family members also did not force her to talk much because they did not want Anokhi to face any more trouble because of them and as Shanaya had told, Anokhi would feel pain at times at night but due to the effect of the medicines, she would not be able to get up and would remain in deep sleep. Then Shobha or Riya would apply medicine to her.

Night time _

It was 2:00 in the night. Shobha came out of her room. Then she saw that the light in grandfather's room was on, so she went towards his room.

She opened the door and asked grandfather, "Papa, you are still awake. What happened?"

"Nothing bahu, I am just not able to sleep.", said grandfather with a slight smile. He was sitting with his back resting on the head of the bed and had an album in his hands.

Shobha looked at the album and then at grandfather, then grandfather closed the album and kept it aside. Shobha sat in front of her and said, "You are remembering old things again, Papa."

"What can I do beta, it is only this album that has captured those golden moments inside me. Otherwise it has been a long time since I saw you all so happy together. Now if the last wish comes out of my heart, then it will be that I get to see my family laughing and smiling like that once again.  I want to see my Rishabh like before. Rishabh gave a lot of love to Riya and Rohit, took care of their every need, every happiness. But in the meantime he left himself behind. Alok's betrayal changed Rishabh so much Shobha that he is not even able to see the innocence of a child. "

" Papa, he will see, he will definitely see, my heart says that now Rishabh will not do anything wrong with Anokhi. So you stop worrying and remove all these things from your mind and go to sleep. Otherwise your health will deteriorate again. ", Shobha said explaining to grandfather and avoiding the topic.

She did not want grandfather to spoil his mood and health by remembering old things.

Then grandfather asked, “But why are you awake till so late at night?”

“I was going to Anokhi’s room to see if she is sleeping properly, if her legs have started paining again.” Shobha said and grandfather said while lying down, “Okay, go and check her and close the door while leaving.”

“Yes”, saying this Shobha covered grandfather with a blanket and left the room.

Shobha came out of grandfather’s room and went straight to Anokhi’s room. When she came near Anokhi’s room, her eyes narrowed on seeing the person standing in front of her.

Vikram was looking inside the room by peeping outside the room. Shobha got angry at Vikram’s action, because it was Anokhi’s room, a girl’s room.

She came to him angrily and put her hand on his shoulders. Feeling someone’s hand, Vikram turned back.  Shobha was staring at him angrily. She was about to say something to him when Vikram put his finger on his lips and signaled her to keep quiet and then tell her to look inside the room.

Shobha first stared at him and then looked inside the room, her eyes widened with surprise. Inside the room, Rishabh was sitting on Anokhi's bed and Anokhi's leg was in his lap and Rishabh was applying ointment to her very comfortably.

Shobha pointed towards Rishabh with her finger and started to say something again, then Vikram quickly took her away from the room and whispered softly, " Don't make noise aunty or else your demon son will hear. Anyway, he has rabbit ears."

" But what is Rishabh doing here and is what I just saw true?", Shobha asked in surprise, then Vikram smiled and nodded his head in yes, " Aunty, what you saw is true. He is my friend.  Even though my friend is an executioner and a demon, he doesn't care about the pain of others, but the truth is that somewhere inside his stone-like heart, there is still an innocent heart hidden, which has come out after seeing Anokhi's pain."

“ But he is the one who gave the pain too, isn't he Vikram?" Shobha said sadly. Vikram hugged her from the side and said, "He is the one who gave her the pain, so he will be the medicine for the pain too. Aunty, I am sure that Anokhi will bring back our old Rishabh. The only regret is that she will have to bear the pain in this journey."

"This is what I don't want her to feel pain. Because I have also gone through this pain." Shobha said.

Vikram said, "And this is the reason why Rishabh is being drawn towards her pain. You will see that he will not give pain to Anokhi now."

Then both of them left from there leaving Rishabh to serve Anokhi. Inside the room, Rishabh was applying ointment on Anokhi's soft feet and massaging them lightly with his strong hands.

His eyes were fixed on Anokhi's lips, which were shaking again and again due to pain. Sometimes she would clench her lips due to pain and sometimes she would make a pout.

When she made such different faces, a slight but invisible smile came on Rishabh's lips and he started remembering a few moments ago.

Some time ago_

Rishabh was very late in coming home. It was around 1:30 when he came home.

After coming home, he went straight to his room. After freshening up, he changed and lay down on his bed, but he was not able to sleep. He looked at the clock and it was quarter to two.

He got up and took the glass to drink water and saw that the glass was empty. So he left his room and went towards the kitchen.

After drinking water, he was going to his room when he heard someone's voice groaning in pain. Hearing this, his eyes stopped right there.  When he heard the sound again and looked carefully, he realized that the sound was coming from Anokhi's room. He looked towards Anokhi's room.

He could hear Anokhi's voice in pain but Rishabh was standing quietly and looking at her room. When he could not bear it anymore, he went to Anokhi's room.

He saw that Anokhi was lying on the bed and she was holding the bedsheet tightly in her fists and she was rubbing her left leg lightly on the bed, which clearly showed that she was having pain in her legs.

Rishabh looked at Anokhi's face visible from behind the veil and her cheeks and neck were completely drenched in sweat. Rishabh said to Anokhi, "What happened, are you okay? Are you in a lot of pain?"

But Anokhi did not answer. Perhaps she was in deep sleep due to the effect of the medicines and despite the pain, she did not wake up due to the effect of the medicines.

When Rishabh saw that Anokhi was still sleeping, he turned to leave and said to himself, "It is not hurting so much, otherwise I would have woken up by then and what do I have to do with her pain."  "

Just then he heard Anokhi's crying and mumbling voice. Despite not wanting to, Rishabh's steps stopped and he came back to Anokhi.

Anokhi was speaking in her sleep, "Dai Maa, my legs are hurting a lot. Please do something. Look how swollen it is, it is hurting a lot Dai Maa." While saying this, tears started falling from Anokhi's eyes.

Rishabh took the tears rolling down Anokhi's cheeks in his fingers and started looking at her carefully. Shobha's thoughts were coming to his mind.

When Anokhi cried out in pain again, Rishabh looked around. He found the ointment kept on the table near the bed which Shanaya had given him.

He took the ointment and put some cream in his fingers and moved his hands towards Anokhi's feet, but then he stopped in the middle.

He did this two-three times, but before his hands could reach Anokhi's feet, Rishabh would pull his hands back. He was feeling very strange and this was bound to happen, he is Rishabh Shergill. Till date he has not touched the feet of anyone other than the elders of his house, so how could he touch Anokhi's feet. But he was also not able to bear the painful voice of Anokhi that was coming in his ears.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

664K 38.3K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
369K 26.4K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
1.1M 56.8K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
1.2M 51.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...