feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:
chapter 42
bonus 1

chapter 29

1.3K 27 2
By leen00566

➪ congratulations - mac miller

✰✰✰

Maëlys's pov:

As I wake up and my eyes slowly start to open my room is still fairly dark due to my curtains. However I can still see some light shining through the gaps of the fabric that hangs in front of my windows. With a yawn I rub both my eyes before I stretch out my arms in front of me. I just then notice that two arms are wrapped around me and I feel another body touching the back of my own. Turning my head I find Jobe still fast asleep behind me.

He looks so peaceful. For a few moments I simply admire every feature on his handsome face. Due to his face now being so close to mine I can feel his breath hitting me every few seconds.
I carefully turn around again, trying not to wake him, and grab my phone from the bedside table. Wanting to keep this moment I take some pictures of him and the both of us as well before I decide to text my friends.

———

👥

Rihanna = Amari
Kairo = Kaya
Leeverpool = Maëlys

Rihanna changed Leeverpool to Simp for Jobe

Simp for Jobe
okay, first of all, how did i not notice
you changing my name, amari
explain yourself🤨
second, pls tell me both of you are
awake already🙏🏽

Rihanna
it's not even ten yet
why are you bothering us this early already?

Kairo
shut up, riri
not all of us sleep til one💀

Rihanna
it's saturday
i'm allowed to sleep in😌

Simp for Jobe
leave the girl alone, kai
let riri have her sleep

Kairo
well, your date must have gone pretty
good and left you very happy seeing as
you're defending riri
and you're not even scolding her for
changing your name

Simp for Jobe
not yet
that'll come later, don't worry
for now i'm just enjoying the heaven
i'm in right now🫣🫠

Rihanna
okay, on one side i'm slightly scared😀
but on the other, girl what are you talking about?

Simp for Jobe
this

*let's just pretend that's jobe*

Kairo
omg, is that from yesterday?

Simp for Jobe
more like from 60 seconds ago

Rihanna
oh my days😱
that date must have been really good😏

Simp for Jobe
ew, shut up
he just stayed the night
nothing happened

Rihanna
not yet🫣

Simp for Jobe
riri!!

Rihanna
alright, alright, i'll stop
but really, how was the date?

Kairo
yeah, spill the tea pls

———

As I'm about to respond I feel Jobe move behind me. I turn my head towards him and find him slowly opening his eyes.
"Good morning", I smile.
Before he responds anything he pulls me closer and presses a kiss on my neck.
"Morning, beautiful", he says in a low voice before he nestles his head against the crease of my neck. I just enjoy his attention to me and close my eyes again for a few moments with a smile on my face.

Just then I hear my phone vibrate next to me. I quickly reach for it only to find another text from the group chat.
"Who's texting you?", Jobe mumbles into my neck making me flinch slightly.
"Don't do that, it tickles", I tell him.
"Okay, no worries", he responds and lifts his head away from my neck. Immediately I feel the cool air hit my skin.
"Nevermind, put your head back", I say in a rush which makes him chuckle.

Jobe then loosens his arms from around my body and starts to move so he can sit up on the bed.
"That's not what I meant", I complain as I turn around to him. He just laughs at my comment.
Though before I can say anything else he pulls me up and onto his lap so that I lean with my back against his chest.

"You like this better?", he asks as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rests his chin on my left shoulder.
"Yes, thank you", I tell him with a giggle before I take my phone so I can look at the text message from before.

———

👥

Rihanna
hello??
where did you go?
you were just online, lee

———

"Why is your name 'Simp for Jobe'?", he suddenly asks probably having seen my phone screen.
"Yeah, that's Riri's doing. She thought it was funny", I chuckle.
"Well, just so you know, I wouldn't mind that name being true. I also won't lie and say that couldn't be said about me too."
"That's good to know", I reply before I slightly bite my bottom lip trying not to smile too excited.

Before I can text the girls back Jobe grabs my phone.
"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing, Bellingham?", I ask.
"Let me text them back", he responds.
I let out a sigh but still nod at him.
"Alright, have fun", I chuckle.

———

👥

Simp for Jobe
sorry girls but i have her
undivided attention now
this is jobe btw

Kairo
kinda guessed that yk

Rihanna
as much as we love you jobe pls give us
back our friend

Simp for Jobe
fine
i like the name btw you picked
out for lee, amari

Rihanna
aw, thanks jobe
i put all my creativity into it😌
i take back what i said pls stay jobe

Simp for Jobe
too late
it's me again
i'll call you guys later and tell you about everything i promise
but i need some breakfast now

———

After I sent the message I turn off my phone and move my head around to Jobe.
"You want breakfast?", I ask him.
"Yes please", he replies.
Both of us then get up from my bed before we make our way out of my room and downstairs.
As we get to the kitchen we find it empty, so either the two of us are the only ones awake or no one has had come down to get some breakfast.

"Do you want some eggs?", I ask Jobe as I walk around the kitchen island.
"Sure", he replies.
"Okay, could you grab me four eggs from the fridge then please?"
He nods and does as I requested while I get myself a pan and some oil and put both next to the stove. However, before I start with the eggs I quickly put two slices of bread in the toaster. As I'm about to turn to the fridge Jobe hands me the eggs and an avocado.

"I just guessed that you'd want an avocado toast aside from the eggs, so I got one from the fridge as well", he tells me, "I can't remember when exactly but you once said that you love avocado toast for breakfast."
The fact that he actually remembers such a small detail makes me blush and smile.
"Oh well, you know me so well", I say in response.
"Did you just quote Mac Miller?", Jobe chuckles.
"Of course", I smile proudly, "I love Mac Miller, his music is amazing. And thank god you recognize the reference. Otherwise it would have been for nothing."

———

Jobe's pov:

With that she turns on the stove and puts the pan onto it before pouring in some oil and letting it heat up. In the meantime she gets two plates and places them onto the counter. Not long after she starts to crack the eggs into the pan while I get the finished bread out of the toaster and put one on the each plate.

Afterwards I wrap my arms around her waist from behind which makes a blush appear on her cheeks. I let my chin rest on her shoulder for a few moments before I lift it up again and reach up with one hand to tuck all of her hair over her left shoulder. I then pull away the fabric of her shirt and start slowly placing kisses on the now free side of her neck and part of her right shoulder. Pretty quickly she leans into my touch but still keeps one eye on the eggs.

"Oh my god, my eyes."
The sudden sound of Mason's voice makes both of us jump and my mouth immediately detaches itself from Maëlys' skin as my head shoots up. As I look at my friend I see him standing a few meters away from us with his hands covering his eyes.
"I'll never unsee that picture", Mason mumbles dramatically.
"Oh come on, Mase. Get a grip and stop being so dramatic. It's not like we're having sex in the kitchen or something", Maëlys says making me chuckle behind her.

"Who's having sex in our kitchen?", another voice asks. Just then their mum enters the kitchen.
"No one, mum. Mason's just being dramatic. Jobe and I are only making breakfast", Maëlys tells her.
"Oh, Jobe, I didn't know you stayed over. Lovely to see you", she smiles.
"It's good to see you two, Ms- I mean Samira", I chuckle slightly.
"And you Mason, leave them two alone", she scolds her son.
"Thanks, mum", Maëlys says and sends her brother a smirk.

"Fine. But, Jobe, I'd prefer it if you'd put on a shirt next time you're in my kitchen", Mason says with a laughter.
"This is also not your kitchen", Samira says and slaps the back of his head.
"Ay, why are you defending him? I'm your son."
"I'm just messing with you a bit, Mason", she chuckles as an answer.
"Anyways, have two of you made some coffee yet?", Mase asks us.

"Not yet", Maëlys replies while taking the pan away from the stove and putting half of the eggs on each plate before she fully turns off the stove.
"Do you want a coffee too?", she then asks me.
"I wouldn't mind one", I return.
"Can you finish making the avocado toasts? Then I could take care of the coffee."
"Of course. I can handle an avocado", I chuckle.
"Mum, do you also want a coffee?", Maëlys then asks her mother.

"Oh, yes, that would be lovely of you, sweetie. Could you make one for your father as well? He should be down any minute", Samira says in return. Maëlys just nods before she walks over to the coffee machine. As she makes the coffee for everyone I busy myself with the avocado.
A minute or two later Keith also enters the kitchen. Together with his wife and Mason they make themselves some breakfast as well.

A few minutes later we're all done and carry everything to the dining table. After sitting down we start eating our breakfast and chat for a bit here and there.
It's honestly really nice to get to know her parents better, they're really good people. I mean, I've seen them multiple times since I became friends with Mason, but never really talked to them much. I love it for Maëlys and Mason that they have such good parents.

———

About an hour later:

Next to me Mason puts on his shoes as I pull on my jacket. After we finished breakfast I offered him to give him a lift to the training but have to stop at my house before so I can change and get my own stuff for training. He still agreed and now I'm just waiting for him to put on his jacket.

As I wait I hug Maëlys from behind who's standing in front of me and lean my head on her shoulder once again. Maëlys herself rests her head against mine and puts her arms over mine.
"Is this how it's gonna be from now on? Me having to see the two of you all clingy and shit?", Mason asks.
"Yes, so you better get used to it", Maëlys says and sends her brother a smirk.
As a response Mason playfully rolls his eyes.

"I'm done now though, so you two sadly have to detangle yourselves from each other", he then jokes.
Maëlys lets out a playful groan while I loosen my arms from her body. 
"Alright, well, both of you have a good training session", she says before she gives her brother a hug. She then turns back to me.
"Mason, close your eyes", she tells while she puts her hands on my neck and pulls me down.
Mason just sends her a confused look.

Ignoring her brother she presses her lips on mine. With a smirk I kiss her back and put my hands on her waist.
"Ugh, you guys are horrible", Mason groans.
"I told you to close your eyes", Maëlys tells him after we pull apart again.
"Let's go now please, Jobe, before I hurt my sister for her snappy comments", Mason jokes.
"Careful", she warns him.

Mason just chuckles and opens the front door.
"Bye. I'll text or call you after I'm back home from training", I tell her and a press another small kiss on her lips.
"Bye. Have fun at training", she replies with a smile.
Mason and I then make our way out of the house and towards my car before we get in and I start the car.

———

next chapter finished and it's a long one again.
honestly didn't think it would get this long
when i started writing it lol but i just went with the flow ig🤷🏼‍♀️.
anyways, liverpool is still on top of the table😌.
what a banger macca scored tonight, such an awesome goal😮‍💨.
and also cody getting a goal is so important for him.
the audacity ppl had to criticize gakkers and hate on him for having a few bad games😑.
he's such a sweet human being and a great player.
he should get all the support he deserves.
alright, enough with the yapping for now though lol.
i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 331 33
𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐗 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭...
31.7K 463 62
"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐣...
110K 1.8K 36
in which Kiana Simmons and Jobe bellingham ignore all the obvious signs of them liking each other, but when the realisation finally hits, it doesn't...