Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Welcome Anokhi

36.3K 1.9K 123
By SunitaVarma7

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Rishabh asked, "Who is this woman?"

“ I don't know sir." Praveen replied disappointedly. "What do you mean?" "I mean sir, I don't know who this woman is and where she is. Before I could find out anything about her, she disappeared somewhere. I tried to ask people around me but no one answered me properly. They would often avoid the topic."

" So in these 2 years you have collected this information Praveen Kumar.", Rishabh shouted hitting the table loudly.

Just then a voice echoed in the study room, " And why do you want to know about her? Why, will you find some other way to ruin her life now?"

Everyone looked towards the door and saw Shobha, Ajay and Dadaji standing there and Dadaji had said this. All three of them came inside.

Shobha looked at the projector where Anokhi's information was. She picked up a flower vase kept nearby and threw it on the projector and broke it.

Everyone stood up in fear seeing Shobha so angry. Rishabh's face which was angry till now, became completely calm after seeing Shobha.

He said to everyone in a calm tone without any emotion, " All of you go from here."

Everyone looked at Rishabh once and left the room. Now only grandfather, Ajay, Shobha and Rishabh were there. "What will you do by knowing about her life? Will you find some weakness of hers and just like Alok took advantage of her helplessness and forced her to come into the house, you will use her weakness and force her to leave this house.", grandfather said to Rishabh angrily. But Rishabh did not say anything.

He was only looking at his mom and Shobha was also looking at him. Rishabh got up from his chair and stood in front of his mom. Shobha looked into his eyes and the next moment a big slap came on his cheek. By now tears had come in her eyes.

She said while crying, "Rishabh, what did you do? Why did you do this? I never expected that my son could do this. Didn't you feel pity for her? Did you forget that there was a time when your mother was also standing at the same place where Anokhi is standing. I was also helpless like she is and you did even worse than Alok, Rishabh. He left me citing my weakness as the reason, but you made fun of her weakness."

"Mom, I didn't know about her condition. If I had known, believe me, I wouldn't have done that." Rishabh said with his eyes down, then Shobha said, "Even then you would have done the same, Rishabh. Because you don't trust Anokhi even a bit and the one whom you don't trust, you have nothing to do with her troubles, her pain, her helplessness and you give her as much pain as you can. But now I don't want Anokhi to suffer more pain. If you don't like that she calls me mother, treats your siblings like her own siblings, then she won't call me that, she will stay away from all of us. Not just her, I myself will stay away from her because maybe I am the reason for all this. I told Riya and today I am saying it, please spare her, Rishabh." Saying this, she left from there.

Grandfather also said while leaving, "Today you have proved Rishabh that you are Alok Shergill's son."

Hearing this from grandfather, Rishabh clenched his fist in anger. Just then Ajay put his hand on Rishabh's shoulder. Rishabh looked up and saw him, then Ajay said, "It's not too late yet, Rishabh, you can fix everything. If you are not getting information about Anokhi, then talk to brother. At least know why he got you married to her? If you don't trust Anokhi then trust us, believe me she has not done anything wrong in these 2 years. She never even talked to Bhaiya or stepped out of the house, if she wanted to do anything wrong then she got many opportunities in these 2 years but she did nothing. Accepting her or not is a far fetched thing but at least know her, try to understand her." Saying this Ajay also left from there.

After those three left, Praveen, Rohit, Vikram, Hardik, Shivika and Shivaay, who were quietly listening to their conversation outside the study room, came out and peeped through the door to see Rishabh who was standing at the same place, lost in his own thoughts and was staring at the wall.

Just then, when Riya, who was passing by, saw them like this, she asked them, "Why are you all standing like this?"

All of them were startled on hearing Riya's voice and took Riya aside and signaled her to keep quiet.

"Hey, keep quiet, speak softly or else your demon brother will cut our necks.", said Vikram, then Riya asked in a whisper, "But what happened? Why were you all standing like this?"

So Rohit told Riya everything, which made Riya sad. Vikram asked Rohit and Riya, "Tell me one thing, why is this aunty so angry? What has Rishabh done to her? Has anything happened before? "

Riya and Rohit looked at each other. Then Riya told everything that Rishabh did to Anokhi, from Grihapravesh to forcing himself on her. All were shocked to hear Riya.

Vikram asked in surprise, "Rishabh did so much to her. This boy becomes mad in anger. We have to do something as soon as possible so that Anokhi is proved right or else who knows he will kill her in anger someday."

Two days later_

Hospital_

Anokhi was going to be discharged today. Shobha, Ajay and Dadaji had come to take Anokhi but Anokhi did not talk to them much and kept sitting quietly.

Shanaya completed all the formalities of discharge and said to Shobha, "Aunty, everything is done, you can take Anokhi. I will come in the evening after finishing my duty."

"Okay beta", Shobha said smilingly and left the hospital with Anokhi.

They reached the mansion. As soon as Anokhi stepped inside the mansion, everyone shouted, "Welcome".

Anokhi looked ahead and saw everyone standing with balloons and a big welcome board in their hands. Everyone had a big smile on their lips. Seeing this, Anokhi also started smiling.

"Welcome Choti Si Bhabhi", Rohit and Riya said together. Riya was standing with the Aarti plate. She performed Aarti and took Anokhi inside by holding her hand. Then Rohit, Shivika, Shivaay, Vikram, Hardik and Praveen stood in a line in front of Anokhi.

Everyone had a board in their hands which was covered with paper. Rohit asked Anokhi to remove the cover of the boards held by everyone, so Anokhi removed the cover of everyone's boards one by one. It was written on them, "We missed you a lot Anokhi."

Reading this, Anokhi's eyes lit up. She smiled even while crying. Seeing her crying, Riya hugged her and said, "Hey, Choti si Bhabhi, what tank is fitted in your eyes? You cry so much."

"I am not crying. I don't know how the tears are falling?" Anokhi said innocently, then Vikram made fun of her and said, "May be the tap of your eyes must have got damaged, that's why there is leakage. Do one thing, get it repaired."

Everyone started laughing at his words and Anokhi also smiled.

Just then Shivaay put his hand on his stomach and said, "Anokhi, I missed you and your cooked food a lot. That is why I started feeling hungry as soon as I saw you. For now let's eat aunty's cooked food, but when you get well, you will have to cook food for me and feed me. This poor thing is adamant and if I don't feed him your cooked food, he might leave me."

Shivaay was saying this while pointing towards his stomach and everyone was staring at him with strange eyes and then everyone laughed loudly together.

Just then Anokhi's eyes went to the second floor, where Rishabh was standing with his hands folded and was looking at them all, or you can say he was looking at Anokhi.

On seeing Rishabh, the smile suddenly disappeared from Anokhi's lips. She looked at everyone and she started fearing that Rishabh might punish her for this too.

Then Riya and Rohit took Anokhi's hand and started taking her towards the dining area, but Anokhi freed her hand and said, "No, I will eat in my room. I have to go to my room."

Everyone got confused seeing the sudden change in Anokhi. Fear was clearly visible in her voice. Suddenly everyone's eyes went to the second floor. Seeing Rishabh standing there, everyone understood the reason for Anokhi's fear.

Seeing Anokhi so nervous, Shobha said to her, "Okay. Riya, take Anokhi to her room, I will bring food."

"Okay mom", Riya said and took Anokhi with her. Rishabh's eyes kept following Anokhi until she went inside her room and disappeared from his sight. After she left, Rishabh also quietly went to his room.

Vikram looked at him and said with anger, "After ruining the mood, Bhai sahab went to his room. Why did you come out when he had to go to the room? Couldn't he have come a little later? But no, he wants to spoil everyone's mood."

" you said this here, but don't say it in front of him. ", Hardik said and went towards the dining area.

Surekha and Shobha were serving food to everyone. Just then Shanaya came there. Seeing her, Surekha said, "Come Shanaya, you have come at the right time. Sit down, I will put a plate for you too."

"Okay, but I will check on Anokhi first.", Shanaya said and went towards Anokhi's room.

Now the attention of all the people sitting at the dining table shifted from eating to Shanaya's return. They all stopped their food and started waiting for Shanaya to come, except Rishabh. His attention was only on eating.

" You really don't care about her at all. You will see that God will punish you with laxatives. You will not be able to digest this food. This is my curse." Vikram said irritably and started waiting for Shanaya to come.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 11.5K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
140K 7.6K 23
"Ye gila hai aapki nigahon se Phool bhi hon darmiyan to fasle hue"~ โ™กโ™กโ™ก This is the story of a 18 year old gi...
205K 12.9K 47
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
25.8K 1.9K 15
"๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”? ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our...