Secret Dove [ENNEAD x Female...

By Xx_Eireen_xX

Seth, the mighty god of war and sand, was once feared and revered by all who knew his name. His power was unm... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I F T H
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
22
23
24
Some mistakes...
25
26
27

S I X T E E N

318 24 5
By Xx_Eireen_xX

[Name], weary from the events of the day, removed her clothing, and her dove now turned human, Ruelle, stood by and closed his eyes, respecting her need for privacy.

She gingerly dipped her toes into the warm, scented water before immersing her entire body in its embrace. A sense of calm washed over her, as she sank further into the water, letting the tension and fatigue melt away like snow on a warm spring day.

As she settled into the water and closed her eyes, Ruelle spoke in a soft and soothing tone, "When is our departure, my grace?"

[Name], startled but grateful for the interruption, answered him, "Next month, for now, I wish to stay here for a while."

She settled back into the water, the warmth of the bath soothing her frayed nerves and calming her mind. And all around her, the sound of running water, the scent of exotic oils, and the feel of the warm, relaxing water on her skin. It was bliss.

[Name], having slipped into the bath, reached for a wet cloth and began to wash her body, carefully scrubbing herself down. As she did so, she spoke to her dove, "Oh, and don't forget to tell Tariq and Amhes about my arrival next month."

Ruelle nodded his head in acknowledgment, transformed back into a dove, and flew out the window, ready to carry out his task. Theirs was a familiar routine, one practiced time and time again. Ruelle would be her eyes and ears, relaying information both to and from her while she sought solace within the comfort of the baths.

[Name] found herself overcome with emotion, her heart heavy with the weight of the world. A single tear, golden in its color, escaped from her eye and landed in the warm water, its sparkle reflecting in the dimly lit room. She closed her eyes, the soft sounds of water moving around her like a gentle lullaby to her troubled mind. And as she relaxed, she remembered the one she cared for deeply—Seth.

"Dear Seth," [Name] murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "Please be safe from the dangers of the world. You may not be used to the hostility that surrounds you, but I implore you to find some people you can trust. You must surround yourself with those who have your best interests at heart, as I did..." Her words were filled with concern, her heart aching for the god who she had fallen in love with.

[Name] let out a deep sigh, and more golden tears escaped from her eyes, floating in the water around her. She couldn't bear to live in a world without him, and so she prayed for his safety and well-being.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

The sound of a woman's raised voice, shouting profanities at her daughter, echoed through the house, sending a chill down the spines of those nearby. "You useless brat!" the mother exclaimed, anger brimming in her voice. "If I had known you would turn out to be so useless, I should've sold you to the caravans!"

With those words, the woman threw pebbles at her daughter, who scrambled to cover herself with her bare limbs as her mother kicked her to the ground.

The daughter's sobs filled the room, as she sobbed out "Why, mother? What did I do to deserve such abuse?"

The mother, now seething with rage, began to rant about how her daughter was a disappointment, how she had failed to live up to the expectations that had been placed upon her. The mother's words became incoherent as tears streamed down her face, the pain and sorrow of the situation overwhelming her.

The scene was one of utter chaos and despair, as a mother and daughter, connected by blood, yet divided by hurt and pain, struggled to find a way forward.

As the woman stared at her daughter, her expression gradually shifted from one of rage to one of shock. Her body trembled slightly, and she took a deep breath, trying to process what had just transpired.

"Oh, my baby... I'm so sorry," the woman exclaimed, her voice tinged with regret and sadness. She flung her arms around her daughter, enfolding her in a warm embrace.

The daughter, overwhelmed by the sudden change in her mother's mood, hugged her back, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed into her shoulder.

The two stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, their warm embrace serving not only as a physical comfort but also an emotional one. The woman, her heart wracked with guilt and shame, tried to make amends for her cruel outburst by offering her daughter the comfort and love that she so desperately needed.

The daughter, unable to hold back her tears any longer, cried into her mother's shoulder, finally releasing the pent-up emotions that had been brewing within her. As she cried, she let out a deep, wrenching sob, her body shaking with each heave of her chest.

The mother, realizing the extent of her actions and how they had affected her daughter, pulled her closer, holding her tightly as she soothed her with words of love and encouragement. "Mama's here now" she whispered, as she ran her hand through her daughter's hair.

 It was a few hours later, and the mother sat at the bedside of her daughter, wrapping her bruises with salves and bandages. As she tended to her daughter's wounds, she hummed a soft melody, her voice gentle and soothing.

The daughter, weak and battered, winced at the touch of the salves and bandages but found herself drawn to her mother's humming. As she listened to the mesmerizing tune, she felt a sense of calm wash over her, the pain of her wounds dulled by the sounds of her mother's voice.

With each stroke of the bandage, her mother's voice grew louder and more heartfelt, "My pretty daughter... my beautiful baby girl... Fate has been cruel, and order unkind. How can I have sent you away?"

The daughter's toes curled at the sound of her mother's words, her eyes filling with tears as she thought back on the horror she had endured. She was grateful that her mother had come to her rescue and was now tending to her wounds, but the guilt of being sent away by her mother weighed heavy on her heart.

A few days have passed since the traumatic incident and the daughter has been able to take some time to process her emotions. She has chosen to go out and spend time with her friends, who also live in the same poor village that is home to many caravans. Despite the challenging circumstances of their existence, the children have been able to find a sense of unity and peace among themselves. Their friendship provides a sense of comfort and normalcy, something that all children deserve to experience. However, the memory of the day that she was almost sold by her mother is still haunting her, a reminder of the harsh realities of life in a world that can be so unforgiving.

After a long day playing with her friends, the daughter made her way home to the familiar setting of her small hut. She approached the doorway, hesitating for a moment before pushing the creaky door open, her mother's voice ringing in her ears. Upon entering, she was greeted with the all-too-familiar sight of her mother, slumped on a tattered chair, a glass of alcohol in her hand. Her mother looked up, her usually stern gaze now tinged with a mix of surprise and guilt. She smiled weakly at herself before her eyes met her daughter's, and she quickly moved towards her, her arms outstretched. With a firm grip on her daughter's cheeks, she glared intensely at her, her tone sharp and her words cutting.

"You... where have you been? I told you to be home by sundown," her mother barked, her voice laced with anger.

The daughter, taken aback by the sudden outburst, flinched and stuttered, her words stumbling over one another. "M, Mom... the v, village... I, I asked y, your permission earlier... I, I..."

Her mother's grip tightened, and her eyes narrowed. "That's not good enough," she said, her tone softening slightly, but still firm. "Do you have any idea what could have happened if I hadn't given my permission?"

The daughter, now on the verge of tears, merely shook her head, the gravity of the situation hitting her full force. Her mother, realizing the gravity of her actions, pulled her close, wrapping her arms around her daughter and humming a soft melody, her lips pressing against her daughter's cheek. It was a moment of solace, a small measure of peace, but it was a reminder of the fragile and transient nature of happiness and normalcy in their world.

The daughter, her eyes wide with shock, looked up at her mother, taken aback by the sudden turn in the conversation. She had never before heard anything like this, her mother's voice suddenly dropping to a hushed tone as if she were sharing a deep, dark secret. "My pretty daughter... my adorable baby," her mother began, her voice low and gentle, "I remember the day you were still a child, were you 8?"

At the mention of her age, the daughter's heart began to race, as she had never before heard her mother speak of that time. She listened intently as her mother continued, her eyes still fixed on her mother as she leaned in closer, her gaze intense. But it was not long before she felt the weight of the words begin to sink in.

"That day..." her mother started again, her voice trailing off slightly as if she were struggling to find the right words to say. "That day, men came to our home, as you played with the other children. And they asked where you were."

At the mention of the men, the daughter felt a sudden rush of fear and unease wash over her, her breath catching in her throat as she struggled to process what she was hearing. Was this the reason her mother had been so overprotective all these years? Was this why she had never let her go far from her sight?

"They said..." her mother's voice trailed off as if she were having trouble saying the words aloud. "They said they wanted to 'play'... like adults do..."

It was as if the air had been sucked from the room, as the daughter struggled to breathe. "Play?" she managed to whisper, feeling herself begin to shake, her mind racing as she tried to make sense of it all.

The daughter is still trying to process the weight of what she's just heard when her mother's voice erupts into a crazed tone, grabbing her attention. Her words are frantic and rushed as if she's trying to make her point before being interrupted.

"They said... that you would make a great saintess... they said that you would be a great wife!" Her mother's eyes are wide with a combination of anger and fear, and her face is contorted in a grimace as if she's been holding onto these words for far too long.

"That's why... I have to save you," she continues, the emphasis on the final three words making the statement more of a command than an explanation. Her eyes narrow, a mix of determination and protectiveness evident in her gaze, as she reaches down and grabs hold of a large rock beside her.

"It's too dangerous out there to walk," she says, almost to herself, "so I have to save you."

The daughter is shocked. She's used to her mother's overprotectiveness, but this... this is something else entirely. She stands frozen in shock, as her mother stands before her, a wild look in her eyes, a large rock in her hand, ready to protect her daughter at all costs.

The daughter's scream breaks the otherwise perfect silence of the night.

Her mother's voice rises above the din and her eyes seem to glow in the moonlight as she stares at her daughter, with a twisted smile on her face. She reaches out and cups her daughter's cheeks gently, her expression soft and almost endearing.

"My pretty daughter... my adorable tiny baby," she murmurs, her tone sweet and melodic, despite the horror that is rapidly unfolding before them.

The daughter's breathing is erratic and her eyes are wide with shock, as she feels something terrible happening to her body, something she can't put into words. The pain is intense and unbearable, as her legs are broken violently and she falls to the ground, convulsing in agony.

Her mother appears unmoved by her daughter's suffering, as she leans in close, her gaze intense and almost dreamy. "You're going to stay with me forever, okay?" she whispers, her voice low and soothing.

The daughter tries to scream again, but the pain is too much and her voice comes out in a choked murmur.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Upon opening her eyes and finding herself still in the bathtub, [Name] takes a deep breath, her nerves still rattled from the disturbing experience she had just had. She turns her head to the side and sees Ra wrapping her arms around her waist in a comforting gesture.

Ra, noticing the confusion on [Name]'s face, lets out a hearty laugh, her eyes crinkling in mirth. "Never thought the goddess of Dreams would have a nightmare, hm?" she remarks, a playful glint in her gaze.

-END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 18.7K 139
Here is the story of Sanem Aydin and Can Divit. It will be different but, some parts of EK will be thrown in. When two people are pushed to the side...
3.9K 122 11
"We all know that Isis had a son Horus, but what if she had another child, a girl goddess named y/n... y/n and her brother have to save Egypt from th...
19.7K 582 13
Y/n the Goddess of War, decides to help a mere mortal with his mission to save Egypt. Throughout, y/n faces many scenarios; revenge, loss and love. B...
19.4K 525 11
What if Seth decided to adopt a child but.... its a human!?? what would happen to the child? will they survive? would they live to hate Seth or would...