Beautiful - Nate Archibald

By jordan517

Follow the life of Manhattans one and only Christina Bass, as she navigates the world of the Upper East Side... More

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 + 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 1
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱
𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓿𝔂
𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻/𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓪
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓗𝓲 𝓼𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓽𝔂
𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝓐 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮
𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪
𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮
𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 '𝓘 𝓓𝓸' 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻, 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓪𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓘𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

521 15 3
By jordan517

𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒥𝑒𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝓅𝒽𝓇𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒. 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒻 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻𝒻-𝒹𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝐼𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝐵 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒥 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒽?

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.........

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

"Hey, why the long face?" Serena asked her brother, today was a beautiful day in terms of New York spring time. Serena and I decided at the last minute to walk, and Eric accompanied us. "Are you still sad mom wouldn't let you go to Monte Carlo for the bachelor party?"

"No I'm fine, I figured I'd let Bart, Chuck, Jack and Prince Albert have their fun." Serena and I laughed "Oh, that didn't come out like I meant it." Eric corrected, causing us to laugh harder.

"You're not missing out on anything, except a tetanus shot, If you really want one that bad." I joked. My uncle and Chuck planned the entire thing, and god knows nothing good would come out of the trip.

"They invited you, I could've been living vicariously through you."

"My dad didn't invite me, Chuck and Jack did." We crossed the street as the light turned green. "They had a coke fueled plan on how to sneak me into Monte Carlo."

"I was peacefully relaxing in my room when Chuck barged in my room with a huge whiteboard and jack on skype."

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓪𝓰𝓸........

"So once we fly you in, right, follow along." Chuck drew a line from the picture of a plane to another picture of a hotel we own there. "We put you up in your usual suite, where you will be at for a total of six hours."

"You should write this down," Jack suggested. "Did you give her both itineraries, so she can follow along?" Itineraries? Chuck snapped his fingers and two files were placed in my lap.

"Now, open up to page six of the 'Bart Bass bachelor party'." I heard Jack shuffling a file of his own, I opened up the perfectly color coded file. "We'll arrive at the hotel at three and our dinner reservation is at nine, between that you'll have the option to rest up."

Chuck drops his marker and picks a long pointer and I have absolutely no idea where that came from. "Anyways, dinner at nine and followed by a trip to the Casino."

"Then when your dad has had his fill on gambling and retires for the night because he's old, the real party begins." Jack adds, Chuck flips the whiteboard to show a whole new presentation.

"Please switch to the 'CCJ extravaganza' file." I heard both the maids flip pages on their own.

"Wait, just two small questions." I said, Chuck nodded his head "One, why do they have files? and two, what is CCJ?"

"They have to follow along to know what to pack, and Chuck, Christina and Jack. Now stop interrupting." Jack demanded

"Anyways, we're going to do everything! I'm talking poker games and not the legal kind, strippers, hookers," Chuck started "Coke or weed, whatever you prefer." Jack finished, he prides himself on being the fun uncle even though he's our only uncle.

"And shopping if we have time, that's on page ten section three." Jack said, I flipped to page ten and there it was.

"A brief forty-five minute excursion, that can be cut short due to a reservation at the prestige club star." I read out, there was a whole time chart.

"By the time we're done, we would've gone through seventeen stripclubs, eight brothels, uh-uh." Chuck stuttered, I grabbed the first folder and skimmed through it. "Won an estimated ten million dollars from the poker games and god knows how much from the casino."

"If we stick to our schedule or don't, this can be the best CCJ extravaganza ever. So, what do you think, bunny?"Jack asked using the nickname he gave me when I was a baby.

"This is a well thought out plan," I began. "Now on page five of the 'Bart Bass bachelor party' file-"

"Wait, let me flip the board." Chuck slips the board and picks back up his marker, the maids switched files and turned to page five.

"On page five dad joins us at one of the strip clubs-"

"Well yeah, it is his bachelor party after all, we can't be completely selfish." Jack said while Chuck nodded his head agreeing, god they're idiots.

"Is this before or after I come out to dad?" The joy on their face vanished, the most important part that they completely missed.

"I-I"

"You guys thought of everything else except that?" Neither of them answered, they were too busy looking at their individual file. "Right, as fun as this sounds and really this sounds fun. But there's not a chance in hell that I'm doing any of this."

I handed back the two files to a very disappointed Chuck, "We can take away thirty minutes from one of the strip clubs and use that for you to come out."

"No." I said, Chuck snapped his fingers and the maids rolled the whiteboard away.

"You are no longer my favorite niece" Jack said distraughtly I recoiled, I'm literally his only niece.

"This was a complete and utter waste of my highlighters and time."Chuck said, he picked up the laptop with one hand and stormed out of the room, slamming my door behind them.

"They're fucking idiots." I sighed

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻........

"If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you told your dad?" Eric asked, I finished my story and Serena was nearly in tears from laughing so hard.

"For him to use me as the face of progressiveness for Bass industries, and allow my sexuality to be the fuel of hate campaigns of his foreign and domestic adversaries? Yeah no." My father would use anything personal to his advantage, especially his children's sexuality. If it gets him ahead then he'll use it. 

"Are you afraid to fully come out, in fear of being looked at differently?" Eric followed, I've only told the people in my inner circle since it's really no one else's business.

"No," I answered shortly, I looked at Eric's face that was filled with curiosity and...confliction? "I've told everyone who's opinion really matters to me and they love and accept me for who I am, so I have nothing to be afraid of, ever."

"Who wouldn't love you." Serena wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Would you stop being a lesbian for five seconds?" I removed her off of me, pretending to be disgusted. I peered over at Eric who seemed to be lost in thought, there's something off with him.

"I can't, especially when you look that good." Serena and I laughed, her phone started ringing. "Wait, hold on, it's Chuck."

We all stopped walking, Eric turned to his sister "I-I have something to do before school starts-" Serena nodded and went on to talking to Chuck, Eric turned to me "Do you think we can talk later? There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Yeah sure, is everything okay?" He looked really nervous, which is weird because Eric has always been very calm and laid back.

"Yeah, you're just the best person to come to about this."

"Okay, we can talk before dinner." He nodded and turned the corner, taking a different route to school.

"God, sometimes I miss the old mean Chuck." Serena complained, closing her phone. "He keeps calling and checking up on me."

"Better you than I." I said, now she sees what I've been dealing with my entire life. Chuck takes the overprotective brother role very seriously.

"He would be checking up on you more, if you weren't ignoring everyone's calls because of Nate." She entangled our arms and we continued our way to school.

"I'm not ignoring everyone because of him, I just don't want to talk to anyone, including him." I corrected, I've had my phone on silent for the past two weeks. I even had to take my phone in my room off the hook because he kept calling me there.

"He said that nothing happened between them." Serena said. Nate had come to the penthouse and I refused to leave my room, so Serena and Lily talked to him instead.

"You don't know that."

"I even talked to Vanessa and she confirmed his story." She defends, we entered the school and made a b-line for our lockers

"Sorry that I'm not inclined to believe him and the girl that dresses like she reads tarot cards and is anti-vaxx." We got our lockers opened and started prepping for the day ahead.

"You like tarot card readers." She takes off her jacket, closes her locker and leaned her back against it.

"Yes I do, the really hot ones or the old ones that have a grandma vibe. Vanessa seems like an evil vindictive bitch, who puts hexes on people. "

I grabbed all my essentials for the next four class periods, since all my classes were upstairs, slammed my locker shut and leaned my side against it. "We're not even together officially and it's already coming to an end."

"Awe C, you don't know that." Serena rubbed my arm. "Nate would never risk what you guys have, just talk to him." The bell rang, Serena sent me a small smile then walked in the direction of her class.

I sighed, peeling myself off my locker and headed towards the stairs for class.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

The school day was finally over, I had spent most of the day in the library collecting work for my research project. And despite having my head buried in old books collecting data, I actually got to clear my head. Focusing on nothing but my work and the new Brittany songs I downloaded on my ipod.

"If you can't take it then get back." I mumbled, dancing to my locker since there was no one in the halls. "If you can't take it then get back." I repeated, opening my locker moving my head to the music.

"Christina." Nate called, removing my headphones from my ears.

"Go away, Nate." I unzipped my bag, removing all the books and folders I didn't need.

"No, not until you talk to me." He grabbed my arm to turn me around, so I could face him.

"You have five seconds to take your hand off of me, or I will use the brand new pepper spray that I've been dying to use." His grip on my arm loosened and I snatched it completely out of his hold, it wasn't too tight to begin with but still.

Nate sighed walking away as if he's given up, I planned on talking to him just not here because if I screamed, I want it to be in the comfort-. Suddenly my locker was closed and my back was against it.

"Nate, so help me god."He had his hands over mine, having me caged in so I couldn't walk away.

"No, you're going to shut up for once and listen." Woah, he looks hot right now. I don't know if I want to slap him or sleep with him, or both if he's into that. " I would never betray and cheat on you, with anyone."

"I'd definitely cheat on you with Beyoncé or Anne Hathaway, given the chance"

"That's fine but stop interrupting." Nate demanded " I would never throw away something that I've been wanting for so long, for Vanessa. I was wrong for not telling you exactly who I was with, but you have to believe nothing happened."

Now I feel bad for overreacting and threatening to pepper spray him, mostly overreacting because it's rude to yank someone's headphone out of their ears. "I'm sorry for overreacting. It's just, Vanessa is pretty, sure she's not my type, or prettier than me and gives me the ick-"

"Chris."

"Sorry, I just see why you'd go for someone like her." Nate lets go of my hands and moves his hands up to my waist.

"I only want you, you're the most beautiful, funniest, smartest, craziest." I gasped, jokingly punching him in his arm. "You did threaten to pepper spray me, but I wouldn't want you if you didn't and you should never feel threatened by anyone."

"Are we okay, now?" I nodded my head, bringing his face down to mine and placing a kiss on his lips, Nate pulled me in as close as humanly possible.

"Excuse me, I'm borrowing Christina." Blair demanded, scaring Nate and I in the process. How did we not hear her approaching up?

Blair shoved him out of the way, taking his original space in front of me. "You can go now."

"I'll come over later." I turned to kiss him on the cheek but Blair put her hand in front of my mouth. "No you won't, she'll be with me." Blair grabbed my arm, pulling me in the direction of the door.

"We're back to hanging out again?"

"Yes- No- I don't know but that doesn't matter." I put on my jacket as we walked through the courtyard. "We have to find Jenny's boyfriend's boyfriend, then show up at their party and expose them."

"I'm not outing her boyfriend." I'll do a lot of things in the name of being evil but outing someone isn't one.

"Well Dan did that for us, we just have to find the boyfriend and bring him with us."

"No."

We left the school property, and I headed in the direction of my house cause I needed to take a nap after all the work I did today. "But why?" Blair whined, she shouldn't even be asking this question she should know.

I stopped and moved in front of her, "Would you want someone to do it to me? Or to Serena?"

"No, but I want us to destroy her for good and tonight was the perfect night." She said "Her head is getting bigger with that rich boyfriend of hers, he's her ticket in and if we don't block her then that's it."

"Then figure out a different way, a way that doesn't ruin his life." I want Jenny gone as much as Blair, but the upper east side is known for being wildly homophobic. "Until you do, I want nothing to do with it."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"Christina." I felt someone shake me, I groaned slowly, opening my eyes to see Eric standing over me. "You're a very heavy sleeper."

"Yeah, it's something I pride myself on." I joked with my very raspy voice, I rolled up to check the clock on my nightstand. I don't even remember falling asleep. "You ready to talk?"

"Actually I wanted to save that for after dinner, but I was sent to get you for dinner." I rolled out of bed and adjusted my skirt, after I got home I took a shower and put on fresh clothes.

"Sacrificial lamb?" We left my room and headed for the stairs.

"Well they know you've always had a spot for me."

"And they would be correct." I threw my arm around him as we cleared the stairs. I've always been fond of Eric, having this feeling to be protective of him.

"Christina, look who joined us for dinner." Lily said as Eric and I entered the dinning room. I took a quick glance over at Georgina then took my seat, wait.

"Georgina?" I furrowed my eyebrows, how is this bitch everywhere?

"Hi Chrissy." I turned to Serena, silently asking 'why is she here and why did she invite her?' She disappears for two weeks then pops up out of nowhere, like the boogie man.

"Lily, I didn't realize we allowed farm animals at the dinner table." The servants brought over our plates and sat them in front of us.

"You're calling me an animal?"

"If the hoof fits, then 'moo'" Lily clutched her pearls, desperately trying to control her laugh.

"We're still on that car thing?" Georgina groaned. Serena's phone started ringing, she excused herself to take it.

"We will never be off of it." I gritted my teeth, attempted murder is not just something to get over.

Serena came back to the table in a huff "Sorry, it was just Blair." What is up with the Van der Woodsen siblings. They're both so jumpy and fidgety, it's starting to make me concerned.

"Oh how is snow white?" Georgina asked, as much as I hate to admit it, she gives great nicknames.

"Uh, snow not so white, did you hear that she and-" Eric started

"Eric" Serena warned, giving him a nasty glare. "What?" Eric looked at me, silently asking if he did anything wrong. I shook my head 'no'

"So, Georgina, what brings you back to New York?" Lily asked, the mood over the table was thick with awkwardness and anger.

"Oh I just had some time to kill."

"She went to boarding school in Switzerland." Serena informed, god this dinner is fucking exhausting. My steak is dry and is harder to cut through and they put mushrooms on my plate. I hate mushrooms.

"Oh your parents must be happy you're back." Lily said, maybe I should take this knife and bury it in my ear, that would be fun.

"Oh no. Actually, they moved to the country full time, I'm just in the city to catch up with old friends." She explained, her and Serena shared a small exchange.. Weird.

"What about you? You and that gorgeous Tiffany rock seem to be the talk of the city."

Lily looked down to her ring, her eyes didn't seem as bright like they did when she first got it. "Thank you, Mr Bass and I are very,um, happy."

"You look it, You all do, including you Christina." She gazed around the table "I mean, there must be love in the New York air. You're engaged, Serena found a new guy, Christina finally trapped Nate-"

"I will literally cut you." Lily took my steak knife out of my hands and mouthed 'be nice.'

"And Eric found himself a boyfriend."

"Excuse me?" My head snapped to Eric, did she just out him?

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right." Lily said, placing her fingers on her temples.

"I don't think any of us heard you right." I reiterated, I looked over to Georgina. I really think I'm hallucinating, because I know she didn't just do that.

"What? Neither of you have met Serena's new guy? Christina I'm sure-"

"A boyfriend." Lily and I cut her off

"Oh, you mean Eric, you didn't know he was dating someone? I didn't think it was a secret. I mean I saw them kissing in front of Saint Jude's this morning for all the world to see."

We turned to Eric, embarrassment was written all over his face "Well, don't look too embarrassed E. He is a hot piece, well done."

"Please Georgina. It's not funny, okay?" Serena asked,

"Oh, um, um..." Georgina stuttered, "You-you didn't know Eric was dating a boy." My mouth parted slightly as I thought of our brief conversations this morning, this is what he wanted to talk to me about.

"This doesn't make any sense, because that would mean that Eric is. And he's not.. He's just.." Lily rambled off, she turned to her son "Are you?"

Eric's mouth opened as if he was going to say something, but he quickly closed it and stormed off.

"Eric!" Serena and I yelled after him

"Great mom, that's just great." Serena said

"It's not her fault, blame satan over there." I argued, Serena went to stand up and go after him. "I got it, continue being cozy with that bitch." I pushed my chair back, speeding out of the room.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

I knocked on Eric's door, I heard his voice presumingly on the phone with someone. I carefully opened the door and made sure not to disturb him. "Hey, it's me."

"Bye." He said hanging up the phone, I closed the door behind myself and walked further into the room. His room was much smaller than mine, Serena's, and Chuck's. 

"Who were you talking to?"

"Chuck." I sat down next to him on the bed. "I've been talking to him a lot lately, he's really easy to talk to and doesn't judge me." I nodded my head in agreement, despite all his faults he'll listen to pretty much anyone.

"So, that is what you wanted to talk to me about." I said, he hesitantly nodded his head.

"You of all people know how hard this is, it's not something to blurt out on the way to school or before dinner."

"And tonight at dinner with Georgina definitely wasn't the right time." I said, it's hard enough for someone to come out but to be outed in this way is a million times harder.

"I just thought I had more time to figure out what to do," He cried out, I reached over and placed my arms around him. "I wanted to talk to you, then Serena, and have you guys and Chuck help me talk to my mom."

"Eric-"

"I knew she would need more time to process it, but she'd eventually come around like she did with you."

"Eric, I'm so sorry it happened this way but let me give you some wise advice, that two not so wise, belligerent fools gave me -" I adjusted myself on his bed. "There's no such thing as the perfect time for these things, some things are beyond control.

But what you do after this is the only thing that is in your control, is what you choose to do now. You can either live completely and unapologetically free, or allow this one uncontrollable moment to run the rest of your life."

Eric lifts himself out of my arms, taking a moment to gather himself
"You're right, they're right, who gave you the advice?"

"Jack and Chuck, a broken clock is right twice a day." Eric laughed and wrapped his arms around me "Thank you, Chris."

"I'm your sister now, it's my job." We pulled away. "Now tell me about the guy." I patted his leg in excitement, the first boyfriend or girlfriend is always a wondertime or in my case Carter.

"I met him at the Ostroff center, we were there for a lot of the same things and it was great having someone but now he's dating Jenny."

For the first time ever, I felt my face morph through several different emotions. First; Happiness, then sadness for them both being in that center, then back to happiness for them having each other, then confusion because the boyfriend is Jenny's boyfriend.

My mouth sat gaped, as my mind went through mental gymnastics to put everything together. Oh my god, Eric is the guy Blair wanted to out because his boyfriend is Jenny's boyfriend. "Why are you making those faces?"

"Blair was going to out him and his boyfriend tonight..." I trailed off, I must be missing something. "You and Jenny are dating..."

"The same guy, Asher, yeah." Eric confirmed "I tried to warn her, but this new found social scene is getting to her head."

There's no way that dating the same guy is going to last long
"So, what are you going to do?"

"I think I'm going to stop by that party, I need to talk to someone." I nodded my head, whatever he needs to do. "And you're coming with me."

"Sure, I love crashing parties, but first I have to change and get my pepper spray." I stood up and headed towards the door

"No pepper spray."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"Did you really have to take my pepper spray out of my clutch?" I asked as we pushed our way through people. Once I was finished getting ready, Eric went through my clutch and removed my pepper spray.

"Yes, I don't want you going to Jail." Eric said, I only use it for emergencies and if someone pissed me off. We continued pushing through people, until we saw Blair cornering Asher. "The person is someone I really care about, too bad you don't care for him the same." We heard her say, thank god she's not going through with the outing plan.

"It's okay Blair, I got this." Eric said, he went to stand in front of Asher and I shuffled next to Blair.

"What's he doing here?" Asher asked, heels stampede towards us. The cause of it was Jenny and her cronies.

"What are they doing here?" Jenny asked, gesturing to Blair and I .

"Nice dress," I complimented, looking directly at Jenny

She looked at her minions cockily "Thanks."

"I wasn't talking to you-" I said turning to the brunette next to me "-Nice dress, Blair."

"Thanks C, I like yours too." We smiled at each other, then turned back to the now enraged freshman.

"Are you going to tell her, or am I?" Eric asked Asher, oh he's here to get Asher into telling the truth.

"There's nothing to tell."

"Gossip girl was right, Asher was kissing someone this morning.... Me." Eric confessed, Gasps cluttered around the room as the music went to a screeching halt.

"He's totally lying! Tell him, Jenny." Asher wraps his arms around his girlfriend, a distasteful manipulation tactic. "I was with you all morning."

Jenny's eyes flickered around the room, she's going to lose everything she's ever wanted but it's a small price to pay for a true friend, something she'll never get out of any of these people. "Yeah, Asher's right. I was with him, Eric lying."

Blair and I sighed, she had the opportunity to do the right thing. "Why would I stand here, in front of everyone we know and tell them if it wasn't true." Blair and I moved to stand on either side of Eric. "I'm gay, and so are you."

Eric has chosen to live completely and unapologetically free "Get this faggot out of here!" Asher yelled, oh boy now I have to act like a fool.

"Go ahead and do it." Eric ordered Blair, he went to turn around and walk away but I stopped him.

"Both of you hold on, I'm a bit thirsty." Confusion rised to their faces, I casually and calmly strolled to Jenny and Asher. "Can I take a quick sip? I'm truly parched." I gestured to his nearly full crystal glass,I didn't wait for Asher's answer.

Taking the cup out of his hands, I took a long and painfully slow sip then pulled away and placed it in my left hand. "Wow, this whiskey is absolutely delicious." I smiled cheekily at his confused face. "You guys should have some." I quickly threw it in his face, while they were distracted with the burning feeling in their eyes

I cocked my right first back and swung it forward, making direct contact with his face. Asher stumbled back into his friend's arms, everyone broke into laughter as he cried out in pain holding his bloodied nose.

I turned to Blair and Eric "Alright we may proceed-" I dropped the glass to the floor then wrapped my arm around Eric's shoulder. Unlike the first time, people actually cleared a path for us "Nice punch."

"I wasn't going to let him get away with that."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"And did you see the look on Jenny's face after you punched him? It was priceless, absolutely priceless." Eric raved, I giggled while swiping my keycard to the penthouse.

He's been talking non-stop about it since we left the party. "I'm sure someone caught it and sent it to Gossip Girl." I said, opening the door and walking in.

"They definitely did, I've been watching it on silent non-stop." As we walked further into the suite, Lily stood waiting by the couch.

"I think someone wants to talk to you." I said, gesturing to his mother. "I'm going to go ice my hand." I excused myself, my hand really did hurt since I had rings on when I punched him but also this is a really private and defining movement between them.

I nodded to Lily, then made my way up the stairs "Christina, wait." Lily called out, I stopped and turned to look down at the bottom "Thank you." I knew what she was implying, since she checks gossip girl as much as the teenagers around here.

"Anytime."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

A/n: A lot of people messaged me privately and wanted me to explore Eric and Christina's relationship more, which I really wanted to do. You also got a sample of how I want Christina, Chuck and Jack's relationship to be. Jack is very much a very fun goofy uncle, does he still do some fucked up things? Yes, but not as bad as what he did in the show to Lily.

I scheduled this before I got to 10k on this book but thank you guys so much!! I'm so grateful for everyone supporting me and this🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.1K 25
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ━ 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 'To me, he was more than just a friend, he meant, so, 𝐬𝐨, much more' ( 𝐆𝐎𝐒...
195K 3.1K 52
Who would have thought our favorite Bass would find herself in the middle of one of the toughest love triangles in history. What makes it hard isn't...
113K 3.2K 93
I thought I knew all there is to know about Ella Bass, but I was just getting started. The underestimated it girl of the Upper East Side is ready to...
2.5K 66 12
"And you know damn well For you, I would ruin myself A million little times" oc x oc