𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮...

By ervxxk_

Jay x Fem reader Engene series 1# Y/n moves to another city so everythings new for her. New school, new peopl... More

꧁ ✻ introduction ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 1 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 2 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 3 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 4 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 5 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 6 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 7 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 8 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 9 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 10 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 11 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 12 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 13 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 15 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 16 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 17 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 18 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 19 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 20 ✻ ꧂
꧁ ✻ chapter 21 ✻ ꧂

꧁ ✻ chapter 14 ✻ ꧂

12 2 1
By ervxxk_

We went by some few stores and purchased some stuff that looked great.

"Hey Y/N" Jay came over to me.

"What?"

He chuckled "Damn why so mad"

"Im not mad. What do you want?"

"You know there is a uh... upcoming prom.?"

Prom? since when? How come no one told me cuz I haven't heard about it.

"Oh, is there a prom? when?"

"I think in about 2-3 weeks. Are you going?"

I dont know. Should I? I dont really have a reason to go, But also dont have one to NOT go. And besides who am I going to go with? Dont you need a partner or something to go there. Well since nobody wants me, my answer will be:

"nah."

Everyone turned there heads to me with a shocked look on their face.

"WHAT? EXCUSE ME?" Sunoo shouted a bit to hard.

"Why nootttt!" They all pouted

"we are going so you should to!" They suggested.

"Wait. Not should but NEED to. You need to come okay? there is no way your not coming" One of them demanded.

"Why are you not going?" Jay asked.

"I dont have anyone to go with. And why should I go either ways?"

He sighed "Probably because no one wants you. But sure. It be better without you" He winked.

Arghhhhhhh! That annoying jerk! I hate him. Stupid. How does he know no one wants me? Im sure there are people that want me or like me or whatever.I think... eheh. Anyways, But Its none of his business and he should not judge. Its not like eveyone want him. Period.

I hit him on his shoulder and walk away with a frown. He deserved more but im to sweet to hurt someone that bad. He should be happy.

As we were walking trough the streets with all different kind of stores, something gorgeous caught my eye. When I looked at it, I fell in love. It was the most. Beautiful. Dress. Ive ever seen in my life. It had a  light pink color, with some waves and bows. It looked elegant but also adorable. And it was sparkly! Sparkling! I love glitter. Who doesnt? I stared for it a bit long for the others to notice.

I didnt realize that Jay was in that direction so I think he misunderstood and thought I was looking at him when I was looking at something more better. He chuckled and looked down to the ground. "What? fell in love with something handsome?"  What? ew. Is he okay? I looked with a disgusted look at him "ew! why would I want to ruin my precious eyes by laying them on you?"

He frowned. "are you telling me that im ugly?"

I scoffed "Have you ever seen yourself?" I took at my mirror and throw it to him. He better catches it cuz it was expensive. It wasn't any mirror. It was the DIOR mirror. Yeah. you heard that. Rich girl.

He catches it and looks at it. "AGH!!" He squints his eyes and looked away giving it back to me. I smile. "What? cant stand your ugliness?" He turned his hurting face into a confident one. "No, rather the handsomeness" He flicks his hair. This guy. I swear to god how long am going to survive with him? Send help or something.

I roll my eyes and want to continue our walk and saw the members watching us like we were a comedy show. "Why did you stop? go on!" Niki pouted. What are we? Comedians? "Would you like some popcorn with it?" They laughed. Haha. Very funny. I sighed and told them to keep walking. We went on walking but someone stopped me. "hey, do you like it?" I look to my right shoulder seeing jake standing next to me with his hand on my shoulder. "W-what? like what?" He nodded towards something on my left side. He meant the dress I was staring at earlier. "what? no..." He called other to stop. "Hey guys hold in Y/N wants to look in here!" What was he doing? I wanted to tell that we could just go but didnt let me. Sunghoon and Sunoo decided to join us as Jay, Heeseung and Niki went to look at an other store in the meantime.

They dragged me in the store while I was refusing to go in. I told them it was okay and that we didnt need to look but in myself I really wanted to have a look. And somehow they knew.

We went in and walked around looking at the items they got. There were alot of dresses, suits and jewelry. Pretty ones. I was looking around at the jewelry section by the bracelet when someone called my name. It was Jake. I left the jewelry section and went to the clothes aisle were they were waiting for me. "whasupp?" He smiles "You like this dress right?" He pointed at the pink one I liked. "Oh uh.." I scratched the back of my neck. "I mean... Its pretty and I like it but we dont ne-" "Excuse me! could someone come over and help us?" A staff member came immediately to us. "Yes sir how could I help you?" She was wearing a set of pants and a blouse as a uniform wearing her hair in a low bun.

"My friend here would like to try on this dress right here. Is that available?" She smiled and asked me my size and told us she would get it from the back and would bring it for me.

After a while but not long she brought the dress in the size I wear and showed us the way to the fitting room. I went in one of the rooms. It had red curtains with a small chair and a big mirror in it. I took out my clothes and wore on the dress hoping it would fit. I didnt shop for clothes a long time so I didnt know if my size was the same as in the past.

After a few times of trying to get the dress on, just when I put the dress om jake calls if I need any help. "No!! Im done!" "Okay well come out we wanna see how it looks!" Sunoo shouts. I take a look at the mirror to see how it suits me. I dont know. I cant tell. It fits perfectly. But its just... "Y/N UGH! whats taking u so long?" Sunoo groaned. "Jeez calm down! alright im coming!" I sigh and get ready to go out and see their (hopefully) amazing reactions.

I slowly move the curtains from my way so I could get out and suddenly see the whole group standing or sitting there waiting for me. My eyes widen just like Jays. I stand there speechless as they look at me speechless too. I sigh and look away trying to cover myself up. "Just say it already... Its bad doesnt it?" They dont respond and just stare at me like that. "I knew it. Lets just get out of here." I turn back to change into my clothes but someone holds my wrist preventing me from leave. He spins me around as I stood face to face with Jay. Before someone could say something or compliment me or anything he quickly interruptes them and blurts out something in one go with I couldnt understand.

"Youlookbeautiful"

"I what?"

"I said: You. Look. Beautiful." He confessed.

Did he just say that... I look... Beautiful?. Jay. Jay Park told me I look beautiful. Him? Telling Y/N that she looks pretty? What? Why? Why would he say that?

He realizes what he just said to me and lets go of my hand clearing his throat. "I uh.. I meant the dress. Its pretty." Everyone was shocked at the moment happening with their jaw dropped and gasping. Some where giggling, Some where gasping and some where- Having tears? What is happening? Everything suddenly happens at one, im getting error right now.

They start oeeeeh~ ing and wiggle their eyebrows. "Oh shut up. Does it look great? Im changing back in my clothes." I rush to the fitting room back before they could say anything it hold me back.

After changing in to my regular clothes I walk to the others. God it feels so much better in these, they are a lot more comfier. I give the dress back to the staff member from earlier since I wasnt going to be buying it anyway or just be able to but it. Im telling you that shit was expensiveee! I cant remember how much exactly but it had a lot of zeros. As I want to hand it over to her, someone pulls it back. I turn around. It was Jay.

"We'll purchase it." He nods to the staff as she smiles and agrees.

"What? No-"

"Shut up. Im buying it whether you like it or not"

"Excuse me?"

———————————————-
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 376 43
She was accused of something terrible, he wanted to find out what. Little did he know what he was getting himself into.. - "You can talk to me, Hana...
2.9K 189 12
Harsh, cold, and unable to feel, Moon Juyeong slips further and further into oblivion. Angry, jealous, and full of hatred, Park Sunghoon allows his p...
511K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
696K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...