Yours until & forever

author_shiviii által

A billionaire's 💍passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert... Több

Author's note
PREFACE
PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS
•1 MEET OUR COUPLE
FAMILY
•2. PEHLI MULAQAT
•3. OUTING
•4. MEHNDI AND SANGEET
•5. HALDI & SHAADI
•6. GOYAL MANSION
•7. FIRST DANCE
8. MARRIAGE ??
•9. PROPOSAL
•10. ROKAFIED
•11. KIDNAPPED
•12. RESCUED
•13. TORTURE & COMFORT
•14. FIRST DATE
•15. Mein, tum or chai
•16.BHAISAHAB?
•17. DIWALI CELEBRATION
•18. MERA GULAAB
19. CELEBRATION
20. HIS CARE
21. BIRTHDAY
23. ENGAGEMENT
24. 𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓥 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓥𝓐𝓣𝓘
25. 𝓗𝓐𝓛𝓓𝓘 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓜𝓔𝓗𝓝𝓓𝓘
26. 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓢𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓔𝓣 𝓝𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣
27. 7 𝓥𝓞𝓦𝓢

22. HIS CONFESSION

4.2K 564 57
author_shiviii által

Another update will be only after you complete the target!

Target- 500+ votes and 50+ comments.

चलो जी आज साफ़-साफ़ कहता हूँ
इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है
यूँही नहीं मैं तुमपे जान देता हूँ
इतनी सी बात है मुझे तुमसे प्यार है
मुझे तुमसे प्यार है

We roamed in Italy the whole day and she spent her time with family just like she wanted to spend her birthday.

Now we are going to have dinner or should i say going to propose her.

I am hell nervous, i wasn't even that nervous during my first meeting or when i was coming to her house to ask her hand for marriage.

My thoughts interrupted by her soulful voice.

"Atleast now?" She asked putting her hands over mine that were covering her eyes.

"Umm hmm" I shook my head wondering if she's got a little bit of idea from the sand beneath us even though she's wearing footwears.

"I'm very impatient person, Viaansh! Please let me see now.." The way she pleaded me, I almost removed my hands from her eyes.

But knowing the fact that her smile will be only more bigger when she opens it at right time kept me from doing it.

Patience? Last time I checked, I was a very patient person but now, I don't dare to wait even an extra second to let her know about my feelings.

To see her cheeks going the same crimson red that makes me want to forget everything and always keep her sticked to me.

To finally have all the right to hug her, kiss her, love her.

To finally have her as my wife.

I'm dying for it mi Reina."

Just few more minutes, mi Reina." I said and didn't missed the hint of smile over her lips because of the nickname before she removed her hands from mine.

We walked further and now, I was completely sure she knows where we're."

Are we around some water body?" She asked and I looked carefully to stand her at the perfect place where everything was planned.

"Are you ready?" I asked leaning closer to her ear and neck.

She nodded, ofcourse she feels nervous, and let me add another point, I'm dying for the day also when she will stop being nervous with me and my closeness.

"Happy birthday, Mi Reina." I whispered huskily before removing my hands from her eyes and clicking a small button in my hand.

The petals showered over her head, giving her as a layer slid away from the roof we were standing down before I stepped away to see her full reaction.

The rose petals looked blur and dull in front of her genuine surprised smile.

"Is this all for me?" She asked excitedly looking around the beach and the romantic table that was steps away from us with two chairs.

Proposing her in a candle light dinner wouldn't be a bad idea absolutely.

I nodded and she smiled wider before hugging me and wait?

Why the fucking world stopped?

"Thank you so much, you're making every single thing the best for me." She mumbled, wrapping her arms tighter around me.

"Ofcourse, everything has to be best for the best person, mi Reina." I said and she broke the after a moment.

"Like you?" She asked with nervous face as if gathered a lot of confidence to appreciate back. "No...a little bit more." I chuckled hugging her back.

"Look, if you don't leave me now, then I'm forgetting about the date and we'll be like this till the morning." I wanted her after a minute and she panicked leaving me.

"Don't tease me on my birthday ." She muttered stepping away.

I'll never stop teasing you, jaan.

"It's already 9, you'de be hungry, eat first then we'll en--" she cut me in the middle.

"Viaansh?" She asked turning back to me from the ocean view. "Yes, mi Reina?" I rose a brow.

"Can we sit by the river bank for some moment?" She asked softly and do I dare to deny?

"You really like it?" I asked sitting beside her as the cold water touched our feet.

"I love it." She mumbled looking up at the bright moon.

And I love you.

Should I say it now?

"Shreya.." I said looking at her and she hummed, still admiring the moon as if it's more beautiful than her.

"Has there been difference in your life since I stepped in?" Fuck. What am I even asking?

"Yes. A lot. But I love each single one." I turned away to hide the sudden grin over my face as if I'm a teen.

"Your family treats me just like their own daughter. I got more people caring about me." Family. It wasn't about me so.

"And someone special? Who cares more than even their will for you?" I asked again.

She smiled turning to me and nodded.

Atleast she knows how much I care about her."

Fab, He cares about me just like a human. You know what? I didn't ate food a day before yesterday because I didn't feel like it. But he kept  pulling me to the dining table until I didn't ate." She turned back to the moon.

My Son

"And about you? You care the most about?" I asked and this time, I didn't had any expectations.

"Mumma, papa, bhai, bhabhi,di and everyone else but..." I crooked my brows in confusion at her but.

"Nowadays, I've been caring about a person more than anyone." I am sure it's not me. I lowered my head, circling my fingers at the sand.

She didn't said further as it expected me to ask. "Who?" So did I.

"You." She said glancing at me shyly and my head jerked up at her again.

I looked in her eyes deeply as my heartbeat had rose its highest.

"I think we should have the dinner." She said nervously before getting up and I also did instantly.

"I love you." I didn't think or anything, just said it, stopping her by the wrist from walking away.

She turned back to me and stared at me surprisingly.

"I've been in love with you since I saw you. Just was a little late to understand it myself " I said walking closer to her.

"I am not sure about what love is? But if you stay with me, i promise to make you smile everyday. I promise to hold your hand when you need someone to walk with through the storm. I promise you that i will respect and cherish you forever. I promise to hold you in my arms when you feel like the whole world is crashing down. I will make you see that there are a million reasons why you should stay with me."

"And now, I want to marry you, Shreya. I want to fullfill your every wish, give you every happiness you deserve." I said but her reaction was not close to the one i expected.

Surprised.

But not a hint of a smile.

She took a small step to me.

I pulled out the ring I had in my pockets for her and opened it.

She glanced at the ring before turning back to me again.

"Will you marry me? And cherish my life with your presence and be my wife?"I asked again.

She thought for a second and smiled a little before nodding slightly.

"I also care for you, and respect you, Viaansh. My life would become a better place if you will be a part of it. She smiled before forwarding her hand to me but my eyes were struck on her.

That wasn't what I wanted to hear but.

"I want to marry you." She said lightly and I smiled.

She's just nervous to say it now.

I know, she will say it someday soon.

"And.. i love you too." She said suddenly and i looked up at her surprisingly and wanted to confirm what i just heard.

I asked her one more time to confirm that what i heard was right.

"What did you say mi reina? please say it again."

"I love you viaansh."

I couldn't hold back my tears and hugged her. She hugged me back. Today's the most special day of my life.

I placed a long kiss on her forehead and letted my forehead to rest on hers for sometime.

I carefully and gently slipped the ring in her finger before kissing her palm gently.

"But i don't have a ring." She said in a slow voice.

"You don't need any ring to make me you yours." I said and she nervously looked down.

"Umm, i think we should have dinner and go back as soon as possible, it's getting late."
She hesitantly said to me after some time,i think she is getting nervous around due to my sudden confession.

"Sure, let's go" we went near the table and settled down to eat the food .

Next chapter will be only after you complete the target!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

152K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
248K 8.7K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
184K 9K 34
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
1.4M 80.1K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...