सौंदर्य विध्वंस का : The Beau...

By roseeee__1

An untimely tale surrounding the Kingdom of Kapila. Caught between myriad of emotions, battles, jealously, be... More

Chapter 1: Beginning of Destruction
Chapter 2: Amendments
Chapter 3 : Mysteries
Chapter 4 : Politics
Chapter 5 : Secrets
Chapter 6 : New Emotions?
Chapter 7 : Questions
Chapter 8 : Longings
Chapter 9 : Hopes
Chapter 10 : Hopes (Part 2)

Characters

218 17 13
By roseeee__1

Princess Aparajita. The only daughter to King Shashidev and Queen Shubha and only sister for 3 of her elder brothers. Has a twin brother Prince Jayadev. She is fierce, bold and knowledgeable yet soft, kind and wise. She carries knowledge of Vedas, Upanishads, Sanskrit, classical dance and music and archery. Born in 957 CE as Princess of Āyasa. (Age: 21)

Kamakshi. Best friend and maid of Princess Aparajita. She's been with the princess since her childhood when her mother served Queen Shubha. She's grown fond of Princess and admire her in all situations. She's never left Aparajita's side even once. (Age: 21)

Prince Abhaya. Youngest prince of Kapila Kingdom. Born to King Madhavdev and Queen Padmā. Gentle, caressing, and soft-spoken prince is admired by all the young women of Kapila. Same age as Princess Aparajita, he completed his education alongside her, in gurukul of Āyasa. Best friend of Prince Jayadev. He masters in Vedas, Upanishads, Sanskrit and spear warfare. (Age: 21)

Prince Aniruddha. Second son of King Madhavdev and Queen Padmā. Flirty, outgoing and ambitious prince is famous among the women of entire Aryavart (India). He desires fame and peace. He is loyal to the heir of Kapila - Prince Achyuta. He masters in Archery, swordsmanship, Sanskrit and Architecture. (Age: 25)

Prince Achyuta. Heir of the kingdom of Kapila. He is the most skilled and decorated warrior of his time. He excels in Vedas, Upanishads, Sanskrit, Prakrit, archery, swordsmanship, astrology, vigyan (science), bhotiki (Physics), ganit (maths), politics, warfare, and bhugol (geography). Despite being a perfect prince and heir, he carries a mysterious demeanour and kindness is never seen in his eyes. (Age: 27)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.8K 36
Love has different shades Love can be soft or hard Cold or hot Wild or mild Shocking or Protecting Love is eclectic or electric. F...
23.1K 2.3K 24
Mallika Khatri,the princess of Rose Valley,has everything-beauty, wealth and luxurious lifestyle but yet she is lonely and broken. From the childhood...
121K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...
63.9K 2.7K 38
After receiving around 📖 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes ❤, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by this very story of Forbidden Princess. ...