๐„๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š & ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By JayHansley2069

(PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING). Well, Basically This is a Story that will be Based on all the characters or rol... More

Description.
Introduction Of The Myers' Roles.
Introduction Of The Ortega's Roles.
The Note Incident. (Emma's Multiverse).
The Lame Joke. (Jemma Multiverse).
The Drunk Addict. (Jenna's Multiverse).
The Gaze. (Emma's Multiverse).
A Question. (Jenna's Multiverse).
Her Sinister Bloody Eyes. Pt.1 (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
H. S. B. E. Pt.2 (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Fluffy Brown Were-Wolf. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
T. F. B. W-W. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Protector. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
M. P Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's Rejected Love. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's R. L. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
CEO/Assistant relation. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Trust Issues. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My horrific Ugly Face. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
A Meet-Up in Laundromat. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
You're too Sweet. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
September 27th Special. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
HoneyMoon Of Ours. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Defend The Angel At All Cost. Pt. 1 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 2 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 3 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Saving The Woman From Fire. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mafia-Myers' Maid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
I Met A Mermaid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Light Of My Darkness. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mabel's Sin. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Hiking. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Princess... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Last Promise. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Stalker Walker. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Reverse Opposite Attract. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
A Memorable Night. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Your Silence Is My Hatred Agony, Darling. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Jealous for...Cavell? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Feb 14th for the Ladies. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Warm Comfort. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Favorite Survivor. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Big Mistake. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
20 Things I Love About You... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jock's Attitude. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jordan Formation. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Cavell meets Fitz (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)
Announcement.
2ndProtector (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Blood Work. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
The Unbelievable Love (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Gotcha!! (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
ART (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)

Are We Friends? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

145 2 0
By JayHansley2069

BeeBee Jordan x Tara Carpenter (A Taste Of Christmas x Scream5/6)

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

BeeBee's Point Of View:

-"Did you put the plates down, Tyler!?"

-"Yes, Ma'am!!" Shouted back the boy, fixing the tablecloth.

-"Good now place the spoons and forks, while I get the candles and tissues!!"

-"Oh, I will also get the-"

-"Bee, Careful!"

I ran to the kitchen, only to bump into a woman. Freaking cow, why was I so clumsy!?!...

She fell down, while I balanced myself. She looked like, she hurt her head. I offered her my hand, and saw the woman stand up without taking it, felt kind of rejected by that...

-"Can't you see where you're walking-"

She stopped talking the moment, our eyes met. Those brown eyes were filled with so much passion and purity, it was amazing to stare at...

For some reason, everything became so slow and everyone surrounding us, did things in a slow pace. I couldn't get my eyes of off her, and neither could she...

Though I know that if no one makes the first move, we might stand there like that forever...

-"...I sincerely apologize for bumping into you Miss. It will not happen again. I was in a hurry..."

She didn't seem as much irritated as she was...Thankfully.

-"It's okay...um. It was also my fault for not seeing you coming..." I offered a warm smile and then made my way to the kitchen, feeling the guilt of being late burn in my guts, though I never had any rage towards that woman, yet her being the reason for my late performance...

It's As If Like, I Couldn't Be Mad At Those Features...

Tyler and I stood in front of the VIP, while she ate. Tyler smirked and whispered -"Saw you getting bump into someone. She looked hot, who was she?"

I gave him a -Are You Serious- look, and the only thing he did was to smirk even more. Paradise on earth, what was wrong with him!?

When the VIP left, we got some compliments over our attitudes and everything. I was proud to be a part of this Restaurant. Some time later, I might even get the position of becoming a Chef.

I was pretty skilled with cooking, in this stage. I used to make small dishes for customers, but it is my dream to become the famous Chef among the town, making everyone blow away by my cooking skills..

While I was cleaning the plates, and taking them to the kitchen. I literally started Day-dreaming.

-"BeeBee!! BeeBee!!" (Shouting the crowd in BeeBee's Dream)

-"BeeBee Watch out!!" ( In Reality, Tyler shouting)

And just like that I bumped with someone again. Cursing at myself for bumping twice today. I opened my eyes to see...That woman!!?

The woman and I stared at each other again, this time my face flushed from embarrassment. Despite bumping into me, she didn't look irritated, strange...

-"I'm so sorry Miss..."

-"Tara, Name's Tara Carpenter..."

-"I'm so sorry, Miss Tara" I apologized.

-"Please call me, Tara. No need of being so formal", I was surprised with a such a gesture, but I didn't complain.

The smaller one, smiled and that smile felt so...Different.

It felt Pure, Neat and Actually Smiling. Not like the ones I received after taking orders, or asking someone if they needs anything multiple times...

I know it becomes annoying at one point, but it's just that I can't trust myself!?

I have trust issues and especially with me. I even have OCD with perfection, but only when it comes to cooking and serving. Can't tolerate a spoon being stubbornly placed.

-"M-Tara, uh...this feels awkward hehe...um, would you like some coffee as a friendly gesture of bumping into you million times today. You know as an apology..."

I could believe I was asking her out for coffee, this is so wrong..!

She chuckled and then with her hands over my arms, she spoke -"Yes, I would love to have coffee with you, uh-"

-"BeeBee Jordan", I replied, feeling slight goosebumps in my skin.

-"BeeBee..." She ended with a weak smile...

I finished working out the plates in the kitchen, while Tara stood there talking with me. I never thought of getting along with someone that I would bump into, or even a Customer.

Not that it's forbidden, but still!?

Tyler was leaving and Tara sat down, at a Corner. He came to me and gently slapped my back, as a sign of -Good Luck-, but what for...?

-"Enjoy your little date, Bees. I knew that you two will become something" I rolled my eyes and slapped him back, He winked and left.

-"Hey! I didn't see you for like the whole day, BB" It was Mathew, Andrew Ben and Julie.

M and A were twins...

-"Yeah...I was busy serving the VIP..." I spoke, trying to sound tired yet I was exhausted.

-"Sure, serving the VIP. Hmm, lame...I think it will be better if you serve me with pleasure~" Julie spoke slyly in my ears, as usual. High-fiving Mathew, as these were those kind of friends who will flirt, even if it's with a Dead Body they will.

-"Btw, who's that sitting at a Corner? Your friend?" Andrew asked, curious.

-"...Uh, maybe" All of them gave me a confused look.

-"Well, you see I kind of bumped into her a LOT today, and as an apology I offered her Free Coffee, Cool right?" All of them exchanged looks and as excepted, Mathew and Julie started smirking. Andrew facepalmed, smiling. Ben just kept scrolling down his phone.

-"Oh, Bee bae you're too kind for this world, I swear", She pinched my cheek and went out.

-"Have fun with the woman, ALONE!!" She shouted, me hoping that Tara didn't hear her...

-"Hahaha...Yeah like Free Coffee for only bumping? Damn, wished woman was me", Mathew spoke.

-"If it was you, I pretty sure Bee wouldn't have given you free coffee", spoke Ben, still in his phone. I nodded in agreement, winking at Mathew.

Mathew rolled his eyes, and left with Ben holding onto his bag's belt, moving him.

-"Got to admit, she's beautiful...Anyways, see ya tomorrow, BJ", Andrew was staring at her the whole time, including Mathew to be fair. Not that I mind, but I hope she didn't feel odd...

He hugged me and I hugged him back, leaving me alone in that whole restaurant with Tara. I was the last one to always leave. Each one of us had spare keys. This was the restaurant made by Stephano for our friend's group. This restaurant just belongs to us, and us only.

I cleared my throat and gathered all my confidence, for feeling somewhat...Nervous?

I turned around, only to bump into her again. I thankfully, grabbed her before she fall down.
Our Body Colliding...

-"Gosh, we really have to stop bumping into each other, hehe..." Tara spoke, embarrassed and so was I.

She stood up and I adjusted my clothes, scratching my head, I spoke -"Shall we have our coffee?"

She nodded, and then we went. Luckily I started a topic before it became any weirder...

For some time, we sipped coffee silently and some time we would talk, so much that none of us will understand what we are speaking off, as we speaking at the same time.

Sharing the moment of laughter and joy, the moments became slow whenever she laughed out, or whenever I would chuckle Tara would stare at me, purely.

About 2 hours later, Tara was about to head home. I locked the restaurant and stood behind her. The weather was snowy, cold and breeze was blowing, but our clothes kept us comforted. It was now night time.

-"Thank you so much for today. It felt really nice to have a fun company".

-"Yeah, I mean it was nothing..." I chuckled, scratching my head for the 15th time now. I always do it whenever I am nervous...

-"Hope we can do this again, or do I have to bump into you to get special offers like this?"
She mocked, and I knew it from her looks.

-"No...We Can Do This Again, Whenever You Want..."

She smiled and yet in that foggy atmosphere, her smile was the only thing I saw clearly.
It Was The Touch Of Sweetness In That Environment...

-"Guess I will see you tomorrow then?"

-"Yeah, sure, but like are we friends...?" I felt silly asking that, though I already knew the answer.

She gave me a -Are You Serious- look and barely spoke -"Yes...We Are Friends".

I smiled like a puppy. She smiled back...

We both went to each directions and left for the day...

She Is So Generous...

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions, and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 7.9K 46
In which Hawkins resident slut uses the resident freak to numb the pain of loosing her asshole boyfriend. Started: June 20, 2022 Finished: September...
12.1K 582 17
"Right, this is it. The truck. And I'm Emma. And you're Jenna. And you're going to help me move across the country." Or The one where a cross-country...
5.3K 118 19
Yn's story is going to be almost totally based on the weeknds life except I'm going to make him around the same age as Jenna Ortega. WARNING: THIS...
12.6K 122 35
This will be the last wenclair story I'm making! My next story is Jemma