PINK ROSE

Por Lekhikawrites

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as... Más

Prologue & Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
~1.
~2.
~3.
~4.
~5.
~6.
~7.
~8.
~10.
~11.
~12.
~13.
~14.
~15.
~16.
~17.
~18.
~19.
~20.
~21.
~22.
~23.
~24.
~25.
~26.
~27.

~9.

2.8K 166 22
Por Lekhikawrites

Finally, the next day arrived and today all the family members were returning to Mumbai. It was still early in the morning, and today Aakriti woke up earlier than usual. She thought that Abhivanth would be there in the room but to her surprise, he wasn't. He had already woken before her and gone somewhere, Aakriti raked her eyes carefully everywhere but she didn't find him. Stretching her body, and rubbing her eyes she stood up from the bed and directly went to the bathroom. She took a quick bath. She wore a saree today, don't know what came to her mind but she wore a beautiful light pink satin saree, after applying a vermillion and bindi, she dried her wet hair. After getting all ready she finally went downstairs. She wanted to know where he was because she hadn't seen him since the morning.

After greeting Everyone she went inside the kitchen where only Supriya Aunty was present.

“Good morning Chachi”, she greeted.

“Good morning beta”, Supriya Aunty responded with a smile.

“What are you making?” she asked while peeking towards her side.

“Coffee”, Supriya Aunty replied quickly.

“Can I make breakfast?”, Aakriti asked like a curious child.

“Kya banaogi?”Supriya Aunty asked in a return.

“Uhmm…aap hi bataiye”, She asked sheepishly. Supriya Aunty nodded with a welcoming smile.

Poha?”Aakriti asked with a requesting eye.

Okay”, Supriya Aunty replied. Aakriti passed a warm smile towards her and indulged herself in cooking. It's been half an hour since Aakriti was cooking and finally, she's done now. Shobha Aunty was also nowhere by now, so both the ladies supervised her carefully.

Everything was done by now when Ruhanika entered the kitchen,

“Maa, Bhai wants a coffee”, Ruhanika informed while gazing at Aakriti with her million-dollar smile.

“Woh kab aaye?”, a sudden question from Aakriti made everyone's head turn and everyone was looking at her with their teasing smile.

I mean, I haven't seen him since this morning”, she blurted out. She was about to confront herself when Ruhanika laughed,

“Aapke unko aaye Aadha ghanta ho chuka hai”, she said with a smug smile, making everyone laugh except Aakriti. Aakriti felt baffled and she just smiled nervously.

Jao ab uses dekh bhi Lena aur coffee bhi de Dena”, Shobha Aunty teased while filling a coffee cup.

“Me???” Aakriti almost yelled with a shock with her widened eyes.

“Yes you”, the three of them said together. Shobha Aunty handed over the tray and told her to go upstairs.

Aakriti took the tray nervously and started walking upstairs. Anyone who noticed her can easily say how nervous she was. She stood in front of the door, recalled all the gods, and went inside. She nervously peeked inside and got relief when she didn't find him. She kept the coffee on the coffee table, she was about to turn when she heard the door opening sound and her gaze went towards the Bathroom door, only to find her husband half naked.

He was in his black trousers, a towel around his neck, and drops of water falling from the wet hairs to his shoulder which was running down from his chest. Aakriti's eyes widened and she felt baffled. She felt a sudden increase in temperature in this chilled atmosphere. Abhivanth didn't notice her until he heard the jingling sound of her bangles because she was moving backward which she also didn't know. Hahaha.

As Abhivanth eyes found her,
She's wearing a saree today! His eyes got fixed on her as his eyes moved from up to down at her. After the first day of their marriage, She hasn't worn a saree. She used to wear salwar suits or Anarkalis. For now, we can consider both to be on the same plane because they both felt different emotions as their eyes moved on each other.

But Abhivant was the first who returned from his wild thoughts, and here Aakriti was still looking at him with baffled eyes.
As Abhivanth realized how his wife's eyes were openly gawking at him, a smirk played on his lips, he took one step forward toward her only for her to take one step back. This game continued until her back hit the wall.

When the back hit the wall,
Her haze disappeared as she realized their situation, her eyes started flickering, and she all turned red like a tomato while sweat beads started forming on her forehead, she downcasted herself and started praying internally, her body was slightly shivering which he was able to notice visibly.

Aakriti was looking too tiny in front of him and he was hell-enjoying her state. A small smile was dancing on his face.

“What happened Princess?” he asked, acting like an innocent but still his voice was rough and deep. She shook her head while looking down, she was able to feel the impact of their proximity on her.

Really?”, he asked with a smirk. She again shook her head in denial without meeting her gaze with him, which made him a little furious. He placed his two fingers under her chin and made her look at him.

Her innocent green doe-like eyes were enough for him to go insane. His eyes moved down from her eyes to her glossy lips, which were adorned with pink lip gloss.

A sudden desire to press her against this wall was erupting inside him, he was able to see the sweat beads on her forehead, the continuous flickering of her eyes, and now her lips too started trembling, which only increased his desire for her.

Aakriti felt a blast of panic inside her and she was able to feel the warmth of him, his hot breath was directly falling on her face which increased the temperature more. Her eyes flickered between his sharp jawline to his Adam's apple.

She took an audible gulp,
“When I'm talking to you keep your eyes on me”, he spoke in his husky hot tone and a shiver ran down her spine, she started feeling weak in her knees. She found it hard to even stand properly. As his words reached her ears she hummed, only for him to correct her.

“Words, Princess”, He said while his gaze moved between her eyes and lips.

“Yes,” she replied while blinking her eyes innocently.

“Do you have time for me?”A sudden question made her suck a deep breath and she again nodded. He tsked and caged her between the wall and him. She felt a lack of oxygen in her lungs. Even though he was so close to her, he was still maintaining a safe space between them.

“Breath”, his voice sounded more like a command as he wiped the sweat from her forehead with his palm. She exhaled a deep breath as he touched her temple. She took deep harsh breaths making her chest heaved up and down.

“Why don't you talk to me ?”He asked looking straight into her eyes, neither his eyes flickered nor blinked. His facial expression was stern which only made her more intimidated by his presence. Aakriti was staring blankly at him when he called her out.

“Aakriti?”,

“I…I..uhm.. actually..”, she started stammering. He understood her nervousness and his fingers traced her face, he tugged her flicks behind her ear, and with his calm and patient tone he asked,

“Do I look scary?”She stood there silent and nodded her head while looking everywhere except for him.

“I look scary”, it was more like a question to confirm, and she nodded again.

“Really?”, he tried to confirm it again, he bit his lower lip while controlling his smile, he wanted to laugh at the moment but he controlled.

“Ye..yes”, She answered in a hesitant voice and tried to meet her gaze with him but she couldn't.

“And why is it so ?” he asked with a sedate composure. She turned her face to the other side feeling too nervous in front of him, but he held her chin and made her look at him. He raised his eyebrows in a questioning gaze and asked her to continue.

“I …I don't know, you look strict”, she stuttered while looking innocently at him.
How badly he wants to devour those pretty mouths of hers, the words sound so rhythmic from her mouth.

“Yes, I'm strict but you can be an exception”, he said while looking straight into her eyes.

His eyes are so intense, which hold lots of emotions but I'm not able to figure out those emotions, he looks so perfect. My brain is not responding properly, She was lost in his beautiful facial features, and her heartbeat quickened as she articulated her thoughts. She didn't hear what he said because she was so lost in his intense dark brown eyes, which only lingered sincerity of his words. She didn't know what he said but she nodded unknowingly.

“What were you doing here?”, a sudden question from him broke her chain of thoughts.

Your coffee”, she answered while pointing towards the table. He hummed, she was still between him and the wall, his hand moved towards her face while cupping her face in his palm and making circles on her cheek with his thumb he spoke,

“Aakriti, I want you to be comfortable around me. I don't like it when you talk to everyone but go all vain in front of me…..You'll talk to me from now on ?hmm?”, his voice sounded so patient and calm and she found herself falling for his words, she stared at him with a pout and puppy eyes where their heartbeats synched in the same rhythm.

Aakriti felt too peaceful and calm when those words left his mouth, it was the moment when the couple became benevolent and they both found themselves surrendering their racing thoughts in comfortable silence.
Aakriti closed her eyes nodded at his words, and passed a small smile at him.
He too passed an affectionate smile, which is only reserved for her.

It wasn't planned by Abhivanth that he'd ask or question her about this, but eventually, he wanted to, and he found it perfect to ask her now only. not only Aakriti but Abhivanth also couldn't deny the effect of their proximity he had on himself when they were so close to each other. His heart was beating loudly in his chest, if his thought wouldn't break he would have ended up pressing her against the wall while devouring her with his lips.

But he knew he could not do such stupid things for now. They both were in comfortable silence when Abhivanth leaned down to her face, where their breaths were too muffling with each other, Aakriti’s heartbeat quickened and she felt like losing herself in a moment, she closed her eyes tightly and felt warm rough lips on her forehead. Abhivanth kissed her forehead before caressing her head.

The moment felt too peaceful and blissful for both of them. They don't know but their heartbeats were synching rhythmically with each other. 
It was a little simple Beautiful intimacy that made them drown in for each other's words, and assurance.

_______________

Hello, Little butterflies🐥
How was the chapter?
You know pink color has a special significance in their story 👀
Don't forget to vote and comment🌷
The chapter is a bit long I hope you enjoyed❤️✨
With lots of love lekhika❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.6K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
907K 38.4K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
42.1K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...