Fiorella: Journey To Beast Wo...

By dYdairy_002

Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's ev... More

Author note
Male leads Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Epilogue
Back to original world (1)
Back to original world (2)
Back to original world (3)
Isabelle
My mates in Beastworld

Skittle

422 15 2
By dYdairy_002

"So," Fiorella raised her brows as she looked at her daughter.

"Pwetty pwease?" Skittle's eyes were wide, her big golden eyes blinking cutely.

"Mummmmmmmm," she pouted as she spoke.

"Nope! If your daddy knows you went to play with a boy, you will be grounded in the house," Fiorella spoke, trying to control her laughter as she saw Skittle pouting and mumbling something.

"Okay, you can go, but on one condition," Fiorella spoke again, leaning on the sofa with a smile as she watched her daughter's face brighten.

"Yay! Tell me qwuickly," Skittle jumped happily.

"Well, you have to kiss me," Fiorella laughed and pointed at her cheeks.

"Muaaaa," Skittle kissed her both cheeks loudly, pouting her pink lips.

"Now, cwan I go?" Skittle spoke.

"Okay," she said as she watched her leave with a smile.

Skittle knew that if she went to ask her dad for permission, he would reject her. So, whenever she wanted permission, she always went to her mom.

Even her doting daddy, Sebastian, didn't let her play with boys.

Daddy Luciano and Daddy Charles infected every other Daddy.

Hump!

As little Skittle walked outside, she saw her new friend, Noah.

"Skittle!" Noah shouted. He had a serious face, but when he saw his new friend, his face brightened.

"Wow, Noah, let's go play," Skittle spoke as Noah transformed into a small lion, his furry face beaming.

And she also transformed into a baby jaguar. She was very fluffy, and beside her eyes, she had heart-shaped spots.

The two little cubs ran away from home to play around.

Since Beastcity had developed, there were many guards, and most people knew Skittle, so most of the time they didn't have to worry.

They ran through the grass, playfully rolling and kicking each other with their small paws.

However, Skittle's ears perked up when she heard a conversation, and Noah heard it too.

"Daddy! My mates refused to provide for me... And they left me," Lisa cried.

"Darn it! And that Tiger King also left. He feels guilty now... If he wants revenge, we can easily do it because he has many loyal beasts," Cockroach King spoke.

Actually, they were cockroaches, so they came here crawling, hiding. No one even knew.

"It's all that bitch Fiorella's fault," they said.

At that moment, they didn't know what was about to happen.

"Ahhh!" they screamed when they were suddenly beaten with a large stick.

They saw a little girl and boy looking down at them.

"Noah, there are many cwcockroaches in Beastcity. We should kill them when we sweee them," Skittle spoke.

"Yeah... Yeah, or else they'll make us sick," Noah agreed.

And they started beating the big Cockroach King and Lisa.

"Owww...let us go"

Lisa Cockroach and her cockroach dad were caught because a guard Beastman saw the children beating the cockroaches, so he hurried over.

But it was too late....

They had already died....

Cockroaches are easy Kill... see even children can do.

***

"Oh, where have you been, little Skittle?" Ethan spoke when he saw Skittle sneaking inside the house.

"Daddy Ethan, hwelp me," Skittle raised her hands to be picked up.

He smiled and picked her up, then walked inside. She started playing with his hair and touching his face.

"Oh, Skittle, you know how to come back," Skittle shivered in fear as she saw her dad, Charles, coming.

"Daddy Ethan, save me, save me. Oh no, Dad already knows," she spoke as she hugged his neck tighter.

"Oh, now you dare to hide." Actually, Charles was very lazy and cute, but when it came to his daughter, he would pamper her and give her the best, but...

However, his daughter was very naughty, liked to disobey, and only played with boys to challenge him.

"Charles, she's still a cub. Let her go," Ethan spoke as he felt his heart melting when Skittle showed him her big wet eyes.

However Charles ignored Ethan who was also caught in Skittle cuteness web.

"I know you went out with Noah." Charles spoke, folding his arms. "Skittle, don't dare to try cute; I have done that alo- I mean, you'll find a new dad if you don't listen to me."

"I already have nine more daddies," Skittle smugly said.

"But don't think of me as your dad," Charles spoke angrily as he looked at his little Skittle.

"Okay," Skittle spoke happily. "From now on, my new dad is Ethan Daddy," she said as she hugged Ethan even more tightly.

"Let's go, Ethan Daddy," she said. Ethan laughed and took her upstairs.

"Wait," Charles shouted and followed them.

"I am going to complain to your mom."

"Baby Skittle, Dad misses you,"

"Skittle..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.4K 24
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
136K 7.3K 63
In a post-apocalyptic world where men are Omegas, and women are Alphas... Crushed by a bus, Quinn should be dead. But she'd woken up in the body of...
15.1K 687 25
Burnt out and exhausted mom, Ash with ungrateful children, and a husband that has no care about her other than using her as a maid and breeder. Wha...
42.3K 2.6K 31
Hi guys I gonna make a fanfic inspired by the beauty and the beast but I have to tell you that it's gonna be a little different because I want to cre...