Chanoey FanFictions

By elkibae_

Completion of chandler x joey stories from m.fanfiction.net & ao3 More

the best things in life are free
The one where Chandler is sick
under the wire & over the moon, i'm around
Forever in his arms
Something
For Joey
Burn for You part1
Burn for You part2
Moving In, On Each Other
Don't Worry
Quick Fire Questions
After the Blackout
Neglected
TOW The Cruise pt.1
TOW The Cruise pt.2
Just A Fling 1
Just A Fling 2
The Perfect Storm 1
The Perfect Storm 2
The Perfect Storm 3
Joey does Chandler[smut]
afternoons & coffeespoons
i can taste you on my lips & smell you in my clothes
The Kissing Scene
The Chase pt1
The Chase pt2
Our First Christmas
the heat [smut]
The Perfect Fix 1
The Perfect Fix 2
The Blind Date
Goodbye [smut]
My Lover's The Sunlight [smut]
Favors pt1
Bliss [smut]
Stuck with You 1
Stuck with You 2
the one where chandler realises
Afraid to Fall
The one at the theatre
sweeter than cigarettes
Office Affairs [smut]
You were right here all along
The One with the Free Porn
A Little Too Comfortable [smut]
The One Where Joey Cooks Naked [smut]
The one with Joey's Cowboy Outfit
The One Where Joey and Chandler Get Together
Do You Trust Me?
Chandler's Quality
The One With the Anger Boner Guts Blender
I'll Take Care of That
The One Beginning at Date Number Fifteen
Follow My Lead
Don't fool around with my sister
The one where Chandler chooses Joey
Afternoon Glory [smut]
first loves
My Soap Opera Life

Favors pt2

45 1 1
By elkibae_

"Because I like you!" Chandler unknowingly shouts out loud.

Chandler wants to die realizing what just came out of his mouth. He doesn't move, now slightly afraid of the fact that he's literally underneath Joey.

Joey has frozen above him, his face not distinguishing any clear emotions for Chandler to read.

Then he does something Chandler didn't anticipate, he grumbles and descends off Chandler. He lies down next to him on the bed as if they're both just relaxing casually. Chandler can't move, can't even look over to see if Joey's expression has changed.

Then, Joey speaks.

"Wanna make out?"

Chandler's eyes go wide and he whips his head to his right to look directly at him.

"Are you serious?"

Joey shrugs like why not.

"You want to—" Chandler's about the question how that could be Joey's response to what just happened and then realizes he doesn't want to pass up Joey's offer.

He shuts up and leans over, placing his lips gently on Joey's. He hopes to God this isn't a joke. He anticipates for a second that Joey might shove him away, but he doesn't and instead parts his lips to Chandler's heaven as they make out intensely for the next few minutes. Joey even allows Chandler's hand to romp through his hair, grabbing the ends by his neck. Joey's hands don't move too much, but Chandler can't focus too much on any one thing with Joey's soft lips mushing against his own. Joey ends the make out session almost abruptly and simply says, "I'm pretty tired."

Chandler freezes, already mad at Joey for taking his luscious lips away from him. He sits back slowly.

"Oh, alright I guess I'll go then. Goodnight."

Joey doesn't say anything and Chandler leaves.

Chandler sits in his bed very confused. He tries to think over what happened exactly. Joey was mad at him, he was unforgiving towards him then Chandler admits he likes him and Joey wants to make out? And then worst of all he stops it as quickly as swatting a fly. And that's what it felt like too, a big huge slap, smacking him in the face.

The next morning Chandler wakes up and wonders whether Joey will meet him in the shower or not. He opens his bedroom door and looks over to see Joey's is closed. He sighs and starts making his way to the bathroom, he stops at the bathroom door and checks Joey's bedroom door once more, but it remains closed. He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. He opens the shower curtain and nearly falls over when he's scared by Joey's presence sitting on the edge of the tub inside the shower.

"What—what are you doing?" Chandler puffs out, with his hand on his chest as if it will help him catch his breath.

"Woah, scared you did I?" Joey smirks for only a second.

"Uh, yeah."

"You know you still owe me for what happened and I think I should get you back by humiliating you," Joey informs Chandler. Chandler shakes his head.

"No, no I only did it to get you back. If you do that then it will be an ongoing war of humiliation."

Joey looks downs at his hands as if something is on them.

"Well, what do you want me to do sit back and let you get away with doing that to me?"

"Joe come on, buddy, you don't need revenge how about I… I do all the chores for the next two weeks?"

"You already do them all."

"Okay then I'll make you breakfast every morning."

"I don't want to get up early everyday."

"You're up today?" Chandler points out and wants to add that he got up this early everyday for the past few weeks, but knows that's a bad idea.

Joey looks down also knowing the reason he usually gets up so early.

"That's it, you can punish me by not…doing me any favors anymore. But I'll still help you out," Chandler suggests. Joey looks up at him with triumph in his eyes.

"Alright, fine." He stands up and steps out of the tub.

"But for two weeks?" Chandler questions, trying not to sound desperate, but he's already regretting missing out.

"We'll see if I'm still mad at you then."

Chandler isn't used to Joey being mad at him and he doesn't like it.

That night starts "his punishment" and Chandler will admit it's hard, pun intended, to get to touch and play with Joey's goods and not get any action for himself, but what he didn't know is it's still a thrill for him. He really feels differently about Joey now, he's attracted to him now. He's even more turned on when Joey pulls down his pants and he gets to fondle him. He's so happy the whole no pants thing is a thing now so he gets a lovely view.

Chandler certainly learns to appreciate it more. He does enjoy taking care of Joey and gets more out of it doing it even when there's no return favors, but he also appreciates hand jobs themselves since he's no getting any.

It hasn't been too bad, he takes care of Joey and then heads to his room when it's over to take care of himself. It's been a nightly thing, only a few nights so far though. He really misses Joey touching him, it's worse that he developed these new feelings right when he can't have Joey's hands on him anymore. Sometimes he has to stop himself from reaching over, grabbing Joey's hand and shoving it down his pants.

After only a few days Chandler starts to really despise his punishment and wishes it didn't have to go on for another week and a half. He should have tried for one week before upping it to two.

Chandler realizes that Baywatch night is tomorrow and wonders if he can convince Joey to give him a one-time exemption.

He decides to bring it up right when he gets home from work.

He walks inside and Joey is conveniently sitting at the island.

"Hey Joe."

"Hey."

"So, uh I was thinking…I was wondering well um tonight is Baywatch, of course, and I know I'm on probation or, you know, repaying you for the horrible thing I did, but maybe tonight could be an exception just for the show?" Chandler requests.

Joey smiles at him.

"You're just addicted to my touch," Joey grins at him.

"Well, I would say anyone who's willing to touch me," Chandler banters.

Joey narrows his eyes, unhappy he didn't get the acclaim he was expecting.

"And you were the one who was bashing me for even mentioning the idea and look at you now, begging for me to help you out," Joey says as he stands up.

"I wouldn't say begging," Chandler counters.

Joey raises his eyebrows.

"Would you?"

"Beg, why?"

"Chandler you need to learn consequences."

"Joe, come on this is silly like I don't even have to do this for you and then we would both be getting none."

"But if you did that than I would have to get revenge on you."

Chandler rolls his eyes and exhales a deep breath.

"I guess you're not very happy with me," Joey comments. "You know I don't want my Baywatch time to be lame."

Chandler didn't even consider making the hand job lousy cause he was annoyed with Joey.

"Come here," Joey says and motions as he walks over to the couch. Chandler follows, unsure of what might happen, but knows Joey and a couch is a pleasant combination. They sit down and Joey turns to Chandler.

"Maybe you just need patience and for that you need to relax and so you're not mad at me," Joey explains. "How about a massage?"

Chandler is surprised Joey is putting any effort into making sure he wasn't mad at him. As far as he knew, Joey still hadn't forgiven him, but he wasn't going to pass up a massage and certainly not an opportunity to have Joey's hands on him again even if they would be much higher up than he really wants.

I guess Joey is truly concerned Chandler might slack off tonight if he's irritated.

"Okay, sure," Chandler answers and turns his back to him.

Joey rests his hands on his shoulders and starts rubbing and squeezing the knots, since there are some there from work and such things. Chandler closes his eyes feeling his body actually relaxing, until he feels a wet substance on his neck. His eyes go wide when he realizes it's Joey's hot mouth. He kisses his neck once or twice very gently. Chandler tries not to make a sound and hopes he will continue. He does a little bit, but never truly gets into as much as Chandler would have liked. He stops shortly after a few kisses and drops his hands as well. Chandler turns around, about to question Joey. Before Chandler can speak a word, Joey reminds him what his lips taste like at they press to his. Chandler isn't prepared for this and almost falls back as Joey has begun a new make out session.

Chandler has no clue where this is all coming from, but couldn't care less. He lets Joey's mouth overcome his own and then Joey heats things up even more. He slips his tongue into Chandler's mouth and it makes every hair on his body stand up.

Joey sucks on Chandler's mouth for a good ten minutes before he stops it again.

They both look at each other, catching their breath for a second.

Then Joey looks down at Chandler's lap.

"Why don't you take care of that and then you can meet me out here for Baywatch," Joey tells him. Chandler looks down and sees his boner bulging through his pants. He slowly gets up and heads to his room, not letting Joey hear him sigh that he has to do this on his own again.

He assumes there will be no exception for him tonight.

It's officially been a week, only a week of Chandler's punishment. He's half way through. Even though half of him is dying the other half still looks forward to seeing Joey and getting to satisfy him. It's the only thing that's pulling him through this second week at all.

So, when Chandler walks into the apartment after work one night and sees Johnny, he's frightened his nightly plans will be changed tonight.

"Hey Chandler right?" Johnny greets him.

"Hello," Chandler answers tentatively. So many things are racing through his mind. First, it was just that Chandler might not be touching Joey tonight, but then he thought about the possibility of Joey wanting him to participate in a three-guy thing. He didn't want that, he may be comfortable with Joey, but he's not even gay. He's not someone who's willing to simply help out any guy with their junk.

Chandler becomes angry before even finding out whether or not this was the case.

Joey comes out of his room with some magazine. It was a Soap Oprah Digest that Joey was featured in for Days of Our Lives.

"See I told you," he says and has it opened to the page with his face and fan quiz.

"Wow, this is incredible Joey."

Joey spots Chandler then.

"Oh hey Chan, what's up?"

"Nothing, just got home," he says bluntly and starts putting his stuff down.

"Oh, well me and Johnny were gonna go to the movies tonight if you want to join?"

Chandler's already betting in his head that they are going to jerk each other off in the pubic theatre. He has no interest in joining them and it has nothing to do with the fact that he hates Johnny at this point.

"No thanks, have fun," Chandler bites his tongue.

His voice has a tang of bitterness and Joey must sense it because he tells Johnny to go ahead and he'll meet him downstairs.

"Hey, you okay?" Joey asks.

"Perfect, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem angry or something, did something happen?"

"Nothing happened, I'm fine. I went to work and work was fine and then I came home and Johnny was here and now you and Johnny are going to a movie, everything is fine."

Joey doesn't believe him.

"Do you not like Johnny?"

Chandler awkwardly shakes and shrugs at the same time.

"No, he's fine, I mean I barely know him, he's whatever."

Joey tilts his head at Chandler.

"What do you have against Johnny?"

"Nothing! I have nothing against him, okay. You do what you want alright, just go to your movie and do whatever you want, bring him back here, do whatever, I don't care!" Chandler lets out a heavy breath and looks away from Joey so hopefully he can't see the hurt in his eyes.

"Chandler, he's just a friend, what is your problem?"

"He's your friend who's gay and who you did things with."

Joey looks disgruntled at Chandler's comment.

"He's your friend who likes you!" Chandler finishes.

Joey steps back, still unhappy with Chandler's words.

He shakes his head and then throws his coat on.

He looks at Chandler.

"So are you," Joey grimaces and storms out.

Joey finally acknowledged what Chandler blurted out a week ago, that he liked him. Chandler's only embarrassed at the things he said about Johnny that caused Joey to even mention the incident. He wasn't even sure if he actually had feelings for him, romantic feelings. Sure, he cares about him and he finds Joey attractive and yes he craves his touch and wants to spend as much time with him as possible, but is that a real crush? Chandler didn't like thinking about all this, the whole situation kind of scared him. Why couldn't they just keep their nice routine going, why did everything have to get messed up?

Chandler knows he's going to have to apologize when Joey gets home and is dreading it from the start.

A few hours later, he hears Joey opening the door. He's relieved to see no sign of Johnny. He smiles at Joey, but gets nothing in return.

"Joe, listen, I'm sorry about what I said," Chandler gets in before Joey can escape to his room.

Joey lets out an exasperated breath.

"Did you like the movie?" Chandler tries again.

"It was fine."

Chandler can't help, but wonder if they did anything they really shouldn't in a public theatre, he wasn't sure if he should offer the usual tonight.

Joey really doesn't seem happy with him.

"So, what made you get together with Johnny again?"

"He's my friend!"

"Right, I know, it's just well a few weeks ago you said it would be weird 'cause…"

"Cause he had a thing for me?"

Chandler nods yes.

"Well, after weeks with us, I figured it can't be that weird and I shouldn't have brushed him off."

"Oh well, that's swell."

"Swell?"

Chandler gulps, feeling ridiculous it even came out of his mouth.

"So, uh did you guys…" Chandler starts, trying to figure out how to question their activity.

"What?" Joey doesn't have much patience right now.

"Did you guys…. get popcorn?" Chandler chickens out.

Joey gives him a tired look.

"Yeah."

"That's good."

Chandler could just slap himself in the face right about now.

Joey just continues into his room and Chandler figures he won't be seeing anymore of him tonight.

Around eleven o'clock, Chandler is in his room, settling in for bed since he's bored and he has work tomorrow anyway. He's literally about to get under his covers when he hears a knock at his door. He opens his door and in a split second Joey's kissing him hard and the unforgettable feeling of his lips instantly causes vibrations to run through Chandler's body. Joey's hands are grabbing at Chandler's shirt to keep him close as he overwhelms him with intoxicating kisses. His tongue is exploring every inch of his mouth and lips and Chandler's knees are barely steady at this point. Then, like always, Joey ends Chandler's heated paradise and removes his lips, letting them both breathe again. But Chandler doesn't want air; he wants Joey's lips and tongue all over him. Joey swallows a breath of air and then goes backs to his room, just like that. Chandler is left speechless and motionless.

The next night Johnny is at the apartment again and they're getting ready to head out. Chandler barely gets a word in before they're heading off to who knows where. Chandler's mad at this. What about his punishment, Joey better not extend it because he's missing these nights. Chandler can't even let himself consider that Johnny might be taking over his daily task; it makes him shudder to think about that guy getting to touch Joey instead of him. He doesn't deserve it.

Again, the next night, Johnny is with Joey yet again and it's getting to the point where the sight of Johnny makes Chandler cringe. Why does he hate him so much?

Yet, another night and Chandler wants to kill himself when he comes home to see Johnny in the apartment again.

"Hey," Johnny smiles.

"Hey, where are you guys headed tonight?"

"Just my place, I want to show Joey our old yearbook. He lost his," Johnny tells him.

"Hey, I think I left my coat over at Monica's, I'll be right back," Joey says and shoots past Johnny and Chandler.

Chandler hates being alone with the guy even for a second. He's staring at the door waiting for Joey to come back when Johnny starts up a conversation.

"Hey, uh Chandler?"

He turns back to him.

"Listen, has Joey been acting any different lately?"

Chandler cocks his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he's been different since he called me again. He's so… open to things. I mean, like sensual things, he even suggested a lot of stuff."

"Stuff? Like what?" Chandler is nervous.

"Well, I'm sure you remember when you walked in on us that first night. I never thought I'd hear from Joey again after he came to see me after that, but now it's like he's… challenging himself or maybe eager with things to try? If that even makes sense," Johnny smirks.

Chandler gulps, realizing his worst nightmare is already happening.

"So, you two…have you guys?"

"Sex? No, but that's why I was asking, he even kissed me the other night and I still really like him and I was thinking maybe tonight…." Johnny begins ripping Chandler's heart out unknowing, but is interrupted when Joey returns.

"Hey, sorry, I got caught up talking to Mon," Joey apologizes. "You ready?"

"Yeah, you bet!" Johnny replies gleefully.

Johnny walks out ahead of Joey.

"Joey wait!" Chandler calls. He stops.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Alright, Johnny I'll meet you down there," he says and steps back into the apartment.

Chandler can't find words, can't stop feeling his heart shattering or picturing Joey and Johnny doing unspeakable things in his mind.

"What is it?" Joey snaps him back to reality.

"Don't go," Chandler gets out.

"Where, to Johnny's, why?"

"I don't want you to go."

"Why? We're just gonna look at a yearbook, man."

"I uh, don't feel well," Chandler lies.

Joey looks at him suspiciously.

"Honestly?"

Chandler nods him head.

"What is it, your head, your stomach?"

"My chest hurts and my head is kind of spinning," Chandler actually speaks some truth.

"Really, when did it start?"

"Uh, recently."

"Want me to take you to the doctor?"

"No."

"Then, what do you want me to do?"

"Stay here with me, we could just watch a movie or something?"

"How is that gonna make you feel better?" Joey questions him.

Chandler wishes he could tell him that his mere presence warms his heart and his scent overpowers him, his smile makes his skin tingle. But he can't.

"Um, I don't know, I just don't feel well."

"Why don't I get Monica, I'm sure she'll stay with you. She's better at taking care of people anyway."

"No, no I don't want to bother her," Chandler refutes.

"But I have plans so you're bothering me."

Chandler has no response for this.

"Let me just get Monica, she'll know what to do," Joey says.

"No! Forget it, I'm not sick I just don't want you to go to Johnny's okay!"

"Why? What is wrong with me going over there?"

"He wants to sleep with you!" Chandler blurts out.

Joey freezes, stunned at his words.

His eyes scatter and then he looks at Chandler again.

"Well, what if he does?"

"You want to sleep with him?" Chandler can barely form the sentence, trying to steady his voice.

"What does it matter?"

"Joey—"

"No, okay, I can do what I want. I don't know why you want to control me all the time. I'm going to Johnny and you can't stop me. And what happens is our business, not yours!"

Joey storms out yet again and this time Chandler is left completely broken and feeling betrayed.

The thought of Joey doing anything with that annoying Johnny, never mind them actually having sex, made Chandler sick to his stomach. He couldn't believe Joey might actually go all the way just to spite him.

A few days ago Chandler would have sworn Joey and him were still straight, but tonight reality was finally dawning on him. Straight men don't do things like this, Johnny could probably tell a person that.

Chandler didn't know what to do, why did he have to want Joey so much. Why did this have to bother him at all? Why did Joey have to do this to him?

It's no surprise Chandler can't sleep and Joey arrives home at 1:30 in the morning. Chandler refuses to even ask, he has to assume stuff happened and really he can't bear to hear about it.

Joey is startled to see Chandler sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Joey asks, but he can't answer. The hurt is too heavy for Chandler, he has no energy to shrug or answer. He looks at Joey though, he wonders what Joey thinks when he looks at him. Chandler knows what he thinks. Right now though, Chandler hates him a little bit, for going off with Johnny, for probably doing things Chandler wants to do, for stabbing him in the heart the way he did.

Joey narrows his eyes at him.

"Alright, guess you're not talking. What are you still doing up?"

Chandler remains silent.

"Oh, I know you wanted to hear about my night, didn't you," Joey twists the blade in Chandler's heart. Joey walks over to the couch.

"Well, if you must know—"

Chandler shoots up and cuts him off with his lips. He grabs Joey by his jacket and forces their mouths together.

He lets him go with a shove. Joey is left dumbfounded, with lips still puckered.

"What was tha—" he begins to ask, but Chandler grabs him by his jacket again and pulls him right back. Leaving him with an angry shove once again.

"Chand-"

He does it a third time, but this time Chandler eases up on the forcefulness and starts gently caresses Joey's mouth with his lips and tongue and Joey goes still. His arms fall to his side, feeling goose bumps run over his skin as Chandler bites his lower lip. Chandler gives him one last kiss before releasing him. Joey has no words and can't find the strength to close his mouth yet. Chandler simply walks away and closes his door behind him, just as Joey has done to him.

Chandler didn't attack Joey with kisses to get back at him; he honestly just couldn't help himself. He was so mad that everything he wanted was right in front of him and he couldn't have it. He wanted to soak up every kiss he'd never have and most of all he wanted to shut Joey up. He wouldn't survive hearing a second about anything Joey and Johnny did.

Chandler has given up at this point, not seeing a real chance with Joey. And since the favors have stopped, he gave up on even small things like that. He figured it was for the best anyway, he couldn't trust himself getting to touch Joey again.

So, the next morning Chandler wakes up, not scared of when he will see Joey, not embarrassed or excited. Just normal, tired, and with a whatever attitude about it all.

He walks to the island and goes to make himself cereal. It's Saturday, so he's going to enjoy his breakfast, rather than jumping in the shower or getting dressed.

Joey walks out of his room, fully dressed and with his backpack like he's all set to go somewhere.

"Hey," he greets Chandler.

Chandler nods through a mouthful of cheerios.

"I'm uh going out."

Chandler raises his eyebrows to acknowledge he heard him, but not really respond. Joey is unsettled by Chandler's silence.

"I have an audition," he keeps talking. Chandler gives him a half smile through another mouthful of cereal.

"Okay, then I guess I'm off…" Joey starts making his way to the door, but stops and turns back to Chandler.

"Alright, I'm sorry about last night," he oddly confesses.

He walks back around, across from Chandler and places his backpack on the bar stool as if he might stay awhile now.

Chandler gives him a shrug.

"I'm sorry I was being a jerk."

"Look, nothing even happened," Joey continues, thinking if he says the right thing, Chandler will break his silence. Although, Chandler's not using silence as a protest, he simply doesn't feel like talking.

"Chandler, come on, I didn't do anything with Johnny and I only got mad 'cause you were telling me not to, but really…" Joey goes on and has Chandler's full attention even though he continues to enjoy his cereal.

"Really, I would have only ever done something like that just in case…you and I…one day wanted to," Joey says and jumps at the sound of Chandler's spoon dropping from his mouth, clanging into the bowl and splashing some milk. He couldn't help his mouth dropping at Joey's words.

"What?" Chandler finally speaks.

Joey instantly becomes nervous and he starts rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Well, it's just that I know you said you liked me and we were doing stuff and I just thought if it progressed…" Joey speedily explains.

"You…you want to have sex?" Chandler trembles out.

Joey gulps, still looking uneasy.

"I – I don't know, maybe."

"Maybe? I need a more definite answer on this one Joe," Chandler can't sit still anymore.

"I don't know, don't pressure me!" Joey yells.

Chandler's eyes go wide, still not believing this conversation is happening.

"Okay, sorry. Joey, can I just ask you something?"

"Alright."

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you, you're my best friend."

"No, I mean, like me the way I like you?" Chandler clarifies.

"So, you really do like me, like me?" Joey questions him back.

Chandler sits back, after rising from his seat throughout this conversation.

"Yeah, I do," he admits genuinely.

Joey looks at him and then answers Chandler's question.

"I'm not sure how I feel. I mean I never thought I be doing the stuff we did with any guy, but I did like it with you. I just don't know because physical stuff is easy to feel good and then when I think about how I feel about you…well, of course I care about you, but that's cause you're my best friend."

"Right," Chandler understands.

"I guess I need time to figure things out," Joey says.

"Sure."

"I'll see you later," Joey says and then heads out.

Through all this drama and crazy rollercoaster, Chandler almost completely forgets that tomorrow is Joey's birthday. Now, he's terrified of what's going to happen, because unless Joey waits to decide until after his birthday, Chandler might be dealing with a huge heartbreak, and not want to even see Joey on his birthday and that would be awkward for the whole gang.

Well, unfortunately it's not looking good when Joey doesn't mention anything all day and Chandler's too scared of bad news to ask. So, they end up going to bed, not discussing the topic of them again. The next morning Chandler wakes up and it's Joey's birthday. God, he wishes he could spend this day completely different, he wants to be with Joey and spoil him to his bones. But he can't, instead it'll be an awkward or disappointing day for Chandler. But Joey is still his best friend and so he decides he has to push all his questions aside and celebrate his day. He wants to be the first one to wish him a happy birthday so he goes to Joey's room.

He gently knocks on the door and pushes it open. Joey is still in bed, but looks like he's waking up. He might have been only half asleep.

He tiredly looks up at Chandler.

"Hey man, Happy Birthday!" Chandler exclaims.

Joey sleepily smiles and sits up.

"Thanks man."

Chandler walks through the doorframe and sits at the bottom of his bed.

"So, how do you feel?" Chandler asks in an exaggerated voice. Joey joking glares at him and he smiles.

"So, what are we doing for your big day today?"

Joey shrugs.

"I don't know, something with everyone for sure."

"Yeah," Chandler nods not knowing what else to say. It's so hard not to bring up everything that's been happening, he can't just talk to him normally right now, there's too many uncertain factors.

"Well, I guess I should get ready huh?"

"Wait," Joey stops him. "Don't I… get a birthday kiss?"

Chandler freezes, filled with mixed emotions of joy and confusion.

"A…kiss?" Chandler makes sure.

Joey shrugs innocently.

"I thought everyone got a birthday kiss?" He flashes a child like smile.

Chandler's about to make a joke or sarcastic comment, when he stops himself realizes he shouldn't jeopardize this small opportunity that may be his last ever with Joey.

"Of course, what was I thinking?" Chandler walks to the other side of the bed and sits down next to Joey. He hesitates at first and then begins to lean in. Joey stops him, covering his mouth with his hand.

"I don't want my birthday kiss on my mouth."

Chandler's blood could probably boil merely from imagining what Joey has just suggested. Chandler's mouth goes dry, so eager to kiss Joey all over, but he can't without some answers.

"Is this a one time thing?" Chandler tries to imply the real question and Joey surprising gets it.

"Chandler, I thought about it all day and all night. I barely slept, thinking everything over."

Chandler sits back, overly anxious for Joey's reply.

"The thing is, I know I care about you as my friend."

Chandler feels worry creeping into his body now.

"But I did enjoy all the 'favors' we helped each other out with," he smirks, still leaving Chandler on edge with what he's trying to say.

"But I realized…I have to like you, I mean like you, like you because I never would have wanted to sleep with Johnny if I wasn't thinking I should prepare for us. I was already thinking about our first time and thinking I want it to be good, I didn't want to be bad. And I wouldn't be finding myself constantly thinking about you or missing your touch and honestly I think I've felt this way for a while and have just been too scared to admit it to myself."

Chandler is bursting with delight right now; it's everything he could ever ask to hear from Joey.

"I think I liked you for a long time too," quivers of bliss are making his voice shake.

"I don't really know if I'm gay or what now, but I know I don't want anymore favors from you. Chandler, I only want you."

Chandler kisses him with utter glee, nearly falling over in the doing. Joey laughs as they break the kiss.

"Hey Joey?"

"Yeah?"

"Happy Birthday," he grins and then descends his head down to grant Joey his first birthday wish.

Joey's birthday is a fun, simple day. The gang decides to have lunch at Central Perk and then they all have a baseball game at Central Park on one of the fields. It's safe to say they all let Joey be the all-star for the day and he had no problem with that. He's rounding home plate in the last inning, even though they aren't fully playing correctly. Everyone cheers. He keeps running around the field now as a victory run, with his hands up in the air. They all clap and smile at him. He runs past Ross and high fives him, he runs past Phoebe and gives her a wink and she winks and points back at him jokingly. Then he runs right up to Chandler and slaps his lips on him. For real, he just triumphantly kisses him smack in front of everyone. Everyone freezes and Chandler is stunned as well, but Joey pulls back with the biggest, winning smile. He couldn't be happier and he couldn't care less. A smile forms on Chandler's face. He could have sworn he would have been terrified, he would have thought he wasn't ready to let the world know, when he had barely accepted it himself. But staring back at the charming birthday boy's face, at Joey's heart-warming smile makes him want to kiss him for the rest of his life and he doesn't care who sees. So, he kisses him right back.

When they get back to the apartment, everyone can't believe Chandler and Joey are an item. All the usual questions are shooting out.

"How did it happen?"

"When?"

"Since when is Joey gay?"

"What have you done?"

And so on.

Joey and Chandler just smile saying they have no clue how it happened, but they don't care.

Birthday cake, presents, and the whole celebration ensues. Joey is very content with his day with his friends as Joey and Chandler make it back across the hall that night.

Chandler goes to open the door he's about to turn the doorknob, but Joey lays his hand over Chandler's. Chandler looks up at him.

"Hey, how about we don't sleep tonight?"

"Huh?"

"I don't want to miss a second of my birthday with you. Why waste any time sleeping?"

Chandler smirks at him.

"I was hoping we wouldn't get much sleep tonight anyway."

Joey grins back at him and they proceed into the apartment. Joey puts his gifts down.

"So, shall we continue presents?" Chandler asks.

"You already got me something?" Joey naively points to the gifts.

Chandler shakes his head with a smile. He walks back around to Joey and takes a hold of his shirt. He pulls him toward him.

"I think today is a perfect day to take our relationship to the next level, don't you think?"

"Birthday sex?" Joey whispers through his pearly whites.

"Or you know whatever you want, it's your day," Chandler kidding lets go of his shirt and looks the other way casually.

"Chandler," Joey laughs.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you not naked?"

And before they know it they both lose their clothes and their writhing under the sheets in Joey's bed as they take turns tasting every part of each other.

"I've really missed your touch and you," Chandler breathes out as Joey's sucking on his neck and his hand is somewhere by his thigh.

"Me too," he breathes back.

"I've missed this," Chandler says and then grabs ahold of Joey's dick.

Joey's lips need to come up for a sharp breath from this.

"And this morning was amazing," Joey reminds him of his present earlier.

"Did you want a repeat gift?"

"Chandler, don't tell me you're a re-gifter!" Joey jokes.

Chandler shrugs.

"Some gifts are better the second time," he smirks.

He goes to sit up so he can give Joey another blowjob, but Joey stops him.

"I'd rather save it. Let's try something together tonight."

They don't waste much time. Before they know it, Joey is sitting up, leaning against the headboard gripping onto Chandler's hips as he's grinding up and down his dick. The feel of Joey inside of him is beyond what Chandler could have imagined. And getting to watch Joey's head fall back and his eyes close in enjoyment is making Chandler way too excited and hot to bear. He's doing everything he can to keep it together. He has to stop himself from grinding too fast and he doesn't want to cum before Joey, but as history has revealed that won't be so easy. Chandler stops and takes a second to rest. He puts his hands on the top of the headboard and then sways his butt in circles around Joey's penis. This sends shots of pleasure all through Joey, making him moan and cry out. This doesn't help Chandler at all. Joey opens his eyes and looks back up at Chandler.

"Don't stop," he breathes out. "It feels amazing."

Chandler smiles at him and doesn't stop for another second. He picks up the pace again and is bouncing up and down at a top speed, feeling Joey's dick penetrate him over and over, giving him a painful pleasure he's never experienced. The loud sounds coming out of him is almost embarrassing, but the tight grips of Joey's fingers digging into his side is enough to make him go even faster and he doesn't stop until he's coming. He doesn't realize until after his release is finished, what he just did. He's still breathing heavy, but doesn't move as he looks up at Joey.

"Sorry, I wanted you to be first, but I couldn't help it."

Joey smiles at him.

"Just like old times," he smirks.

Chandler's cheeks turn red that this is now his reputation even though he would never trade a single moment spent building this reputation.

"Yeah, well good thing I get to learn from the pro now. That felt incredible," Chandler tells him.

"Well, it did, but it's not so comfortable now. I really need you to do something for me here." Joey stresses.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave you hanging."

He slides off Joey, seeing his dick still hard and aroused. He takes it on himself to finish Joey in the delicious way his did this morning.

Watching Joey climax this time, knowing that this isn't just a favor that this isn't just a friend helping out a friend. This is his boyfriend Joey; this is him pleasuring his new man and best friend. This is amazing.

When they're all tired out and more than satisfied, they lay side by side in bed and breathe quietly, just enjoying each other and what they have just done. Joey looks over at Chandler.

"It's weird how I think I'm already used to this."

Chandler looks up at him.

"I thought I would have to get used to things, accept things, but I already feel like we've always done this," he continues.

Chandler smiles at him.

Chandler stretches over to kiss him.

Joey smiles back at him. Chandler stays close to Joey's lips.

"This is the one thing we never did," Chandler says softly.

"What, this?" Joey asks and then brushes his lips against Chandler.

"Yeah, and it might be my new favorite thing."

"Favorite, what about everything we just did?" Joey asks.

"That was pretty fucking great," Chandler smiles and sits back again. Joey laughs.

"I just think a kiss tells you that the person cares, you can have sex with anyone, you know?"

Joey nods.

"You can just say it. I'm a great kisser, I know I know," Joey jokes and leans back over to kiss Chandler through a wide smirk Chandler's now wearing. Joey drops his lips to his neck and starts kissing the sensitive skin. Chandler closes his eyes.

"Hey Joe?"

"Hmm?" Joey keeps kissing his neck.

"I uh only want to kiss you."

Joey stops and looks up at him.

"Alright, go ahead?"

"No, no I mean. I…want to be…exclusive. I was kind of hoping we wouldn't see other people."

"Chandler, I haven't had sex with anyone since you told me you liked me."

Chandler's eyes widen, not believing Joey's gone so long.

"Oh, okay so I guess I don't have to worry."

"Not unless you go on a sex strike," Joey teases.

"A sex strike? I don't know how I'm going to control myself at all around you now. I think at this point you'd last longer than me on a strike.

Joey chuckles at this and settles back to his pillow again.

"I'm gonna miss you tomorrow," Joey says.

"Where am I going?"

"Work, silly."

"Ugg, how about I quit?" Chandler wishes he could mean it. Joey gives him a sweet look.

"Then, you couldn't afford to pay for me."

"That's true," Chandler grins.

"Can we make out again?"

"Uh, new rule. Don't ask, just shove me against a wall and do it," Chandler commands. And with that, Joey shoves his lips on him, both of them falling back onto the bed, in a soaring kiss. They're both thinking they'll never get enough of each other's lips and now they'll never have to worry.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.5K 19
"A million people, Joey Tribbiani. A million people around me that I could've fallen in love with. And out of all of them, I fell in love with you." ...
27.6K 688 10
The One where Chandler Bing raises his 11-year-old sister |Season 1-Season 10|
2.5M 60.3K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
59.9K 1.1K 30
Rachel is sad at the fact that Monica and Chandler are engaged. So she turns to a friend -or an ex- for comfort. He finds her in his arms and wouldn...