Bliss [smut]

Summary:
Joey was sitting beside him on the couch, a hand mindlessly threading through the locks of Chandler’s hair. It sent warmth through Chandler’s body, the closeness making his insides tingle. And he didn’t mind. Not when he was tipsy and giddy from the alcohol.
__________________________________

Chandler was feeling tipsy. He liked feeling tipsy. The self hatred and confusion he usually felt was gone, and he found himself in a sort of bliss. Joey was sitting beside him on the couch, a hand mindlessly threading through the locks of Chandler’s hair. It sent warmth through Chandler’s body, the closeness making his insides tingle. And he didn’t mind. Not when he was tipsy and giddy from the alcohol.

Joey was talking to the girls about something, Chandler wasn’t really listening. The feeling of the hand in his hair and the thigh against his own making him space out in the bliss of being in love. He only admitted this to himself when he was under the influence, and he never failed to feel disgusted with himself the day after. But the knot in his stomach was gone for now, and Chandler was basking in it. He felt free, chains lifted from his body, nothing weighing him down, allowing himself to take in how beautiful Joey looked when he was excited about a conversation.

He felt Joey shift beside him, and shivered when the hand in his hair went to the nape of his neck, gently tugging at the hairs there. His eyes fluttered close as he leaned into the touch, but he opened them again so he could keep watching Joey. He was allowing himself to enjoy how good it felt, being touched by Joey. Sitting beside him, feeling the warmth of his body against his own. Feeling his heart stutter when Joey’s fingers stroked behind his ear, looked expectantly at Chandler for a reaction.

“What?” He muttered, feeling himself resurface a little. The hand in his hair stopped petting but didn’t leave. Instead it tangled into his locks, and Chandler swore he saw Joey’s eyes glance at his lips for a second. His heart stuttered again.

“Have you not been listening at all?” He chuckled, a brow raising, eyes glancing at his lips again. Chandler felt his cheeks warm, and stuttered for a reply. He settled on just chuckling and shaking his head. He couldn’t work out a smart reply right now. The hand in his hair tugged a little, and Chandler’s eyes fluttered again, and he didn’t care if Joey saw.
Because Joey knew, of course Joey knew. But he also knew that Chandler didn’t like that part of him, he hadn’t come to terms with it, if he ever could. He just hoped the others didn’t notice how disheveled he was from the closeness, from Joey’s hand.

“I think someone is ready to go to bed,” Monica said from the other side of the room, and Chandler didn’t know what she meant by that. If it was him seeming drunk or if she could tell he was horny, he realized he didn’t really care. Not caring made him giddy. For the moment, he didn’t care about anything, just Joey, sitting beside him, not breaking eye contact.

He muttered a good bye when he saw the others getting up to leave, had to force himself to break the eye contact to smile at them as they headed out the door of their apartment.

And then he was alone with Joey. His hand had never left it’s spot in Chandler’s hair, except it was inching down his neck, tips of his fingers finding their way under the collar of his t-shirt, gently stroking Chandler’s spine. He shivered, eyes closing again. He heard himself sigh, felt the couch dib as Joey’s weight shifted. And then Joey’s lips were against his own and Chandler’s hands went up to press against Joey’s neck. He kissed back, the feelings of finally making it the most passionate he’d ever kissed someone. Joey’s hair was soft between his fingers, and he licked at Joey’s bottom lip, toes curling when the other’s tongue met his.

And then Joey got up from the couch, and Chandler felt cold dread heavy in his stomach before he looked up and saw Joey smile at him, reaching a hand out. Chandler warmed with the smile, taking his hand and let himself be lead to Joey’s bedroom. He let Joey undress him, and only felt a little self conscious when he saw the lust and love in Joey’s eyes. They were kissing again, Joey laying on top of him between his legs. He could feel Joey’s hard on against his thigh and he was almost frightened because of how okay he was with that.

“Now I feel naked,” Chandler mumbled against his lips, tugging at the hem of Joey’s shirt, not caring if it came off as needy because he was needy. He heard Joey chuckle, and watched with amazement as he pulled the t-shirt over his head, fingers going to his belt to buckle it open.

Joey’s lips were all over his body, kissing down his neck, peppering his chest and stomach with kisses as he gently worked a lubed finger inside Chandler. He moaned at the intrusion, hands only leaving Joey’s hair to stroke against the skin of his back. The kisses moved to his thighs, sucking and pecking as he gently moved his finger, adding another, licking the pre cum off Chandler’s dick. He was making lewd noises, couldn’t hold them back when Joey was so beautiful and good between his legs. His mind briefly dipped into how gay this made him, hot and squirmy and hard as his best friend pulled noises out of his mouth by bending the fingers inside of him.

He’d never felt anything that was as good as Joey made him feel when he covered his mouth with his own again, slowly inching his dick into Chandler. Another moan was stifled against Joey’s lips as he bottomed out. He was shivering and sweating and he was so hard it hurt. They found a comfortable pace, moaning into each other’s mouths, Joey’s hands holding Chandler’s down by his head. It was so hot, Chandler’s body was burning with ecstasy, bending his head back to let Joey’s mouth kiss his neck.

He bucked his hips to match Joey’s thrusts, grunting and moaning at every movement. But suddenly Joey stopped, and Chandler panicked because he was so close and Joey was so good. He opened his eyes to see Joey looking at him with the most adoring gaze Chandler had ever seen on him, and his heart clenched.

“I love you, Chandler,” he muttered and before he’d finished the sentence, his hips were going at full force, his hand wrapping around Chandler’s dick to wank him off. Chandler’s heart stuttered and clenched again, and he was chanting Joey’s name between moans as they came at the same time. Joey let out a strangled moan against his neck as he spurted inside Chandler while he painted his stomach and Joey’s fingers with cum.

Chandler was dizzy, orgasmic bliss mixing with the giddiness from the alcohol and Joey. He stroked a hand through his hair, looked down at their stomachs and felt himself cringe a little. That was kind of disgusting. And then he was laughing. He was laughing so hard, clutching Joey’s biceps just to hold onto something.

“Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” Joey asked, and when Chandler looked at him he could see the hurt there. His heart broke. Joey was not supposed to ever feel hurt, especially not because of Chandler.

“It’s just,” he chuckled again. “I’m just happy” he smiled, cheeks reddening because now he was being sappy. But at least the sappiness made Joey smile, made his eyes shine, and Chandler’s insides were sparkling. “And I love you too.”

And that was everything he’d wanted to say for as long as he’d known Joey. And it was terrifying, and he hated himself for it. But not right now. Right now he was just where he belonged, and he hoped tomorrow’s Chandler would understand that. He probably would.