INNER THOUGHTS

By asteroidcloud13

After a tragic past, Silver finally moves school and meets his online best friend in person. He even meets ot... More

Chapter 1: Silver's Thoughts
Chapter 2- Unnannounced Announcements
Chapter 3- Love At First Sight
Chapter 4- Who is Jordan?
Chapter 5- Not The Same, Never The Same
Chapter 6- Raizen's Mind of Insanity
Chapter 7- Kaiden's Lost Tragedy
Chapter 8- Sleepover Satisfaction
Chapter 9- Between You & I

Prologue- New Student

21 2 4
By asteroidcloud13

After years of having no actual friends, Silver finally moves schools so he can start his social life over. His last few friends were, quite toxic to say the least. Tomorrow is his first day as his new school. He felt quite, nervous, but he can at least try to handle it. He was texting his online best friend that he'll be at their school tomorrow.

Silver's full name was Silver Asher Lavender. He likes flowers, a lot, and would make flower crowns out of them. However his old friends would throw them away for no reason. So he basically stopped making them for a while. However, when he heard he was going to his online best friend's school, he immediately made a flower crown just for them.

That online best friend is the same age as Silver. His name was Harper, and he also likes flowers as much as Silver does. The two became friends after Silver noticed his old friends were toxic. So Harper was basically the only one that comforted him. For the rest of Silver's past school year, he was lonely.

The two online friends decided to call for a while too.

"Can't wait to meet ya soon, Silver!" Harper said.

"Yeah! I can't wait! I just hope your school is better than my old one." Silver said.

"Trust me, it's a lot better, you're gonna love it. I even have friends I wanna introduce you to! They're very supportive don't worry." Harper said.

"Thanks Harper, I just hope I don't get bullied just for liking both guys & girls." Silver said.

"No shit man, I'm legitimately gay." Harper said.

"Hahah, good point! Anyways, I should go sleep. I'll see you tomorrow at school, Harper." Silver smiled.

"Cya later medal fella! Can't wait to meet you!" Harper smiled and hung up.

Silver was less nervous about going to his new school now. With an online friend by his side, he knew he'll feel better. The online friend will become his new real best friend. Though he was still nervous about Harper's school friends. Yet, he didn't worry about it too much since it could lower his confidence. He sighed and tried to stop himself from overthinking more than he already is.

"I just hope Harper wasn't lying about the supportive part.." Silver sighed.

Silver checked the time, as it is currently 8:00 pm. It's late, so he decided to go to sleep. He later on got less nervous as he tried to sleep. He was excited to meeting his online best friend. They only found out they were in the same country when they told each other about it.

The next day

Silver woke up and it was 4 am, but his school started at 8:30. He got up anyway and prepared for school. He got a quick message from Harper. He replied back with an "on my way" as he put his phone back. He got a power bank and a charger just in case.

He arrives at his new school after a while.

"Okay.. here I go." Silver sighed.

Silver went through the gates of his new school. It surprised him a lot since it was a lot bigger than his old school. He decided to look for his online best friend there. However, the school was a lot friendlier and crowded than usual.

"Hi welcome to Asteroid Academy!" One of the popular guys said.

"Gee, thanks sir!" Silver said.

"Oh mah.. NEW STUDENT! We hadn't had a student as cool as him in a while!" A yearbook assistant said.

"Woah! This school's a lot more friendly and chaotic than expected." Silver thought.

Silver was still looking for his online best friend throughout the hallways. Everyone was greeting him, they somewhat knew he was the new student. But he was still looking for Harper mainly. Until he accidentally bumped onto someone.

"ACK!" The two screamed.

"Oh my.. I'M SO SORRY SIR!" Silver exclaimed.

"Uhm.. that's fine?" The person said.

The person Silver bumped onto also seemed kind of nice. It turns out he was one of the most winning athletes in the school. But he was also quite an investigator when it comes to situations. Silver helped the person up. And he made sure he wasn't hurt either.

"I am still very sorry sir." Silver sighed.

"Nono, it's okay, I'm fine." The person said.

Until the person realized that it was a new student at this school.

"Hey! You're the new student I was told to accompany! Are you perhaps.. Silver Lavender?" The person asked.

"Yeah I am! Why?" Silver said.

"Well, my name is Raizen Sunday. You can just call me Raizen. Nice to meet you, Silver." Raizen shook Silver's hand after.

"Oh, thank you!" Silver smiled.

Raizen was a bit surprised that the new student was oddly nice to him. The last new student he accompanied, they were quite ignorant. He decided to bring Silver around the school before class would even start. The school was a lot bigger than usual. But Raizen only took Silver to areas the Grade 10 students are allowed in.

"There's the cafeteria over there. There's also the science lab, computer lab, and the auditorium." Raizen said.

"Woah.. you sure know a lot about this school!" Silver said.

"You can say I studied at this school only. I never exactly transferred." Raizen said.

"Oh! Anyway.. have you seen a student named Harper Miracle?" Silver asked.

"The valedictorian? Yeah, he's my friend, why?" Raizen said.

"Wait he's your friend? Huh, you must be one of his friends he talked about when we were messaging." Silver said.

"Ah! You're his online best friend! Now it makes sense." Raizen chuckled.

"Mhm! Can you lead me to him perhaps?" Silver asked.

"Sure, of course!" Raizen said gladly.

Silver followed Raizen to where Harper and the rest of his friends were. To no surprise, some of the rebellious students saw Silver. One of them seemed to be pleased there was a new student. However, the others were confused. There were technically only 3 rebellious students there.

Jordan Flower, a student with quite a confusing gender. Is quite untrustworthy due to being the cause of an old school burning down. That school was Dove University, where she also had a cousin there. That student was Leaf Hollow, aka the incident news reporter. Although, incidents and accidents lately started to happen around Asteroid Academy. Which it was confirmed that Jordan wasn't the cause of those.

Another rebellious student is Kaiden Campbell, though he isn't friends with Jordan. He actually is secretly against her but she doesn't know that. He's quite lethal but at the same time he prefers to be nice than evil. However, what makes him rebellious? Due to several acts he's done around the school. He'd even skip classes at times too, even without his girlfriend knowing about it. Kaiden's girlfriend's name is Lydia, and she mostly knows about Kaiden's other issues.

The last rebellious student is none other than Lacey Lawson. She's the daughter of the guy that works for an agent company. That's why she messes around the school pretty well. She wants to be just like her father. Even if not many people seem to trust her very well. However, she has an old best friend, named Kelly. The two stopped talking recently for an unknown reason though. Yet Lacey still considers Kelly as a great friend.

"New student eh? This should be interesting." Jordan said.

"How do we know if this student's actually nice though." Lacey said as she glared.

"I don't know, but we'll find out." Jordan said, neutral toned.

Kaiden heard the duo from a distance at the lockers. Clearly he knows something is up with the two again. He needed to find the new student and his friends immediately. He's also one of Harper's friends. Although no one expected that actually. Kaiden ran from the lockers and went off to find Harper. Except, he had no clue on where Harper was.

"Oh boy, those two are up to something again.. I gotta find Harper." Kaiden thought.

Kaiden immediately ran to find the valedictorian of his level. Though again, no one expected that he'd be friends with Harper. Though he was more of a class skipper than a listener. But he still passed a few tests at subjects he was already good at. Explaining why he skipped the majority of his classes.

As for Silver, Raizen led him to his friend group. It consisted of students named Leaf, Ethan, Ivan, and Harper. Silver immediately noticed Harper right when he saw him. Harper also saw Silver and was excited. The two ran over to each other and hugged.

"SILVER! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY MET YOU!" Harper exclaimed.

"HARPER! YESSIR! Now I'm liking this school a lot! Everyone's so nice!" Silver said.

"Hahah, now I know what y'all mean by the online friend treatment." Raizen chuckled.

"They know each other?" Leaf asked.

"Yeah, Silver told me they were online best friends." Raizen said.

"Wow.. hahah, that's really cool!" Ivan said.

"Anyways, this is my online best friend, well, soon to be real life best friend, his name is Silver!" Harper said.

"Nice to meet you Silver! I'm Leaf Hollow!" Leaf waved.

"Ivan Tanaka, welcome to this school." Ivan said.

"Raizen Sunday, also known as the captain athlete and most winning one." Raizen said.

"Y'all already know me! I'm Harper! Last name is Miracle." Harper smiled.

"And I'm Ethan, Ethan Grey. Nice to meet you, Silver." Ethan waved.

"Your names are all really amazing!" Silver exclaimed.

"Thanks, but btw, make sure to keep an eye on the rebels." Ethan said.

"Rebels?" Silver asked.

"The rebellious students who did a few crimes before. Not many people yet, that's why they aren't kicked out of this school yet. They consist of Jordan and Lacey. You'll see them soon." Raizen said.

"There's also Kaiden, but lately he stopped doing crimes. He actually studies more often alone. He's also Ethan's best friend too." Leaf said.

"I help him study in language classes though. Since he's not often a good native speaker." Ethan said.

"Okay, thanks for the notes guys." Silver said.

"No problem! Wait.. oh, Kaiden's coming!" Ivan said.

"He is? Where?" Raizen asked.

Kaiden found the friend group and immediately ran to them. Clearly he had some news to tell Silver and the others. But he quickly recognized the look of Silver. Both used to be schoolmates until Kaiden moved to Asteroid Academy due to his brother going there for college.

"Guys, I got something to- wait.. Silver?" Kaiden asked.

"Huh? Wait.. THIS IS THE KAIDEN YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT!?" Silver exclaimed.

"Yeah, you know him?" Raizen asked.

"We used to be schoolmates until Kaiden moved at 5th grade." Silver said.

"We weren't that much of friends though. Only classmates for 3rd grade and club mates at 4th grade." Kaiden said.

"Ohh.. that makes sense." Ivan said.

"So what did you need to tell us Kaiden?" Ethan asked.

"It's for Silver. Silver, the rebel students are looking for you." Kaiden said.

"Wait what? Why?" Silver asked.

"It's complicated to explain. For now, we better make sure you aren't disturbed by them. I know what they look like btw." Kaiden said.

"Since the rebels are after him.. now's the time to know what they look and act like before they even break in here." Raizen said.

"Mhm, here let me describe them." Kaiden said.

Kaiden then explained what they look like and what they do as activity. The two also seem to skip school a lot, way more than what Kaiden did. Silver took note of all that just to be sure. Raizen and his friend group try to help out in case.

"Okay, thanks Kaiden." Silver said.

"No problem, hope we talk again soon." Kaiden then ran away to keep more eyes on others.

"I have a bad feeling about this.." Leaf sighed.

"Me too, the rebels been after me once. Luckily I escaped." Ivan said.

"This is gonna take a while.." Ethan sighed.

To Be Continued

A/N: Hey everyone! It's Aster aka Cloud here. I finally published a chapter of this lore book! Just a note that I only published it since I really wanted to make it now. Plus, I already made 10+ chapters. Again, thank you for stopping by and reading this! I look forward to making more chapters. See you all again later!

Another A/N: This chapter has been updated! There's been polishes to some sentences. Along with added sentences to some paragraphs too. So that the lores of the characters will be explained a bit better. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161 13 12
Have you ever met a person online and that person knows you in real but you don't? This story is about a boy trying to find a girl he met online who...
797K 22.9K 41
You're new to a school. Not very popular and bad relationship with your parents. You bump into a new face. Will you remain strangers? Will you find...
2K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
39.2K 955 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...