Temper×Temper

By Sxrvivor_

In the action-packed universe of My Hero Academia, Nozomi Akatsuma, a fiery new entrant with a quick temper a... More

{Adventure begins}
{Training starts}
{power}
{Calm}
{Ruthless}
{Epiphany}
{Emotion}
{Dissemble}
{context}
{Fight}
{Friends}
{Preparation}
{Determination}
{Declared war}
{Sports Festival}
{Cavalry Battle}
{Final Event: First Round}
{First Round:Final Match}
{Second round}
{Nozomi's Struggles}
{Second round:Final Match}
{Nozomi Vs Katsuki}
{Character description}
{Troubled hearts}
{Kinship's Echo}
{Hikari Guardian}
{Echoes of resolve}
{Unspoken Bonds}
{Echoes of destiny}
{Luminous Beginnings}
{Internship}
{Flavours of Friendship}
{Jealousy}
{Unspoken Words}
{Colours of feelings}
{Starry bonds}
{Crushed Souls}
{Heartache}
{Recked}
{Lonely hearts}
{Not alone}
{Battle of Kamino}
{Next, It's your turn}
{1-A Alliance}
{Dorms}
{Quirkday Celebration}
{Feelings}
{Flirty pact}
{Flirt Battle}
{Bonds of chains}
{Playful Symphony}
{Kurohana}
{Unfinished business}
{His comfort}
{Tough feelings}
{Shadows Unveiled}
{Prey}
{Bridges of redemption}
{Warm Memories}
{Celestial Connections}
[Keep fighting]

{Prologue}

36 2 0
By Sxrvivor_

Nozomi Akatsuma’s early years were marred by adversity. Her mother, Aoi, was tragically taken from her at the tender age of six, a victim of a villainous onslaught that left her with a fatal brain injury.

In the wake of such loss, Nozomi’s father, a dedicated police officer, became the pillar of strength for her and her sibling. Despite the demands of his profession and the long hours that kept him away, he never faltered in providing them with care and affection.

Gifted with the quirk of Telekinesis, Nozomi possessed the remarkable ability to manipulate her surroundings with mere thought. Objects and even people were subject to her will, bending to the invisible force she commanded with her mind.

Nozomi inherited a telekinetic quirk from her father, complemented by her mother Aoi’s aerokinetic abilities. Her hair cascaded in dark emerald waves, mirroring the depth and mystery of the Pacific Ocean, which also reflected in her eyes. A distinctive scar adorned her right eye, adding character to her visage, while a sprinkle of freckles danced across her cheeks. Under the sun’s embrace, her skin took on the warm hue of a ripened tomato.

Standing at 162 cm, Nozomi’s countenance bore the ethereal beauty of a secluded garden blooming with nocturnal roses. Yet, her visage was often set in a frosty demeanor, as if to shield her from the world’s prying eyes.

From a tender age, Nozomi’s temperament was as fierce as a summer blaze, a direct reflection of the inner turmoil stoked by the tragic loss of her mother at the hands of malevolent forces. This relentless grudge became the forge upon which her resolve was tempered, shaping her into a formidable presence, both in spirit and in her quest for justice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 451 22
A woman's inherent talent is to transform. UA fully realizes this when a new student enters the hero course and transforms herself into a sexual devi...
383 6 20
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪, 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕃𝕦...
162 16 16
In a world where heroes are forged through trials of fire and ice, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo stand at the pinnacle of U.A. High School's elit...
112K 3.9K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...