RoHulRat : Brotherhood

Por ishqbaaziyaan

A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separate... Más

Introduction
1. The Revelation
2. Home Coming
4. The Decision
5. The Invitation
6. The Barrier
7. The Bridge
8. Do I Really Belong With Them?
9. Special Best Friend

3. The Breakdown

1K 86 14
Por ishqbaaziyaan

Firstly.. Thank you so much for 1k reads in this book that too in only 3 chapters that too including Introduction.

Keep the love coming guys🫶🏻

......................................................................

RohiRat: Rah..

Ro patted Rah's cheeks but there was no response.

Anu: Main doctor ko call karti hoon.

Ritz: Tum dono isko room me leke chalo. Main lift bulati hoon.

RohiRat nodded in yes and picked up Rah and took him to his room which RiShka have prepared. It has childhood pictures of RoHul when they were together and then they have kept few family picture like Rah with his sister, Rah with ICT, Virushka and RohIka's pictures. RohiRat made Rah lay on the bed properly. Soon doctor too came there.

Virat: Dr Mehra please dekho na Rah ko kya ho gaya

Ro though wanted to say the same in the same panicked tone but before anyone else it was Virat who spoke. Though Ro felt it should have been him but he also got from where Virat was panicking. After his father's death, Virat has become like this whenever anyone whom he considers as his family falls ill, he was the one who used to take care of the person the most and the one who panicks the most. Here the thing is related to his first kiddo who was his own brother but the situations made Rah Virat's first kiddo before he could become his brother. He indeed needs to work a lot in his relationship with Rah. Ro sighed and looked at Rah whose face was very much pale.

Ro (in mind): Pata nahi kitna dard chhupa ke rakha hai isne.

Ro went to Rah and sat beside him. Virat was already sitting beside Rah at the other side and doctor was checking him by sitting in front of him.

Virat saw Ro sitting beside Rah and felt quite insecure again as he thought Ro being Rah's real brother has all rights over him and now he himself was at the distance. He was about to go on the all insecurities guided trip when he brought back to present by Rah mumbling something.

Rah: No.. please.. no..

His breathing was quite heavy.

Ro: Doctor.. kya hua hai Chhotu ko?

Dr Mehra: He is under a lot of stress and his BP is very high. Looks like he doesn't care about himself. Being a young kid, it is not a good sign.

Rah: Don't.. don't leave me..

Dr Mehra: He looks way too much disturbed. It will affect his health. You guys please take care of him. Please make him have healthy food. Seeing his face I can clearly see that he is having less nutrition which can result into a slow recovery.

Vi: He already has.

All looked at him.

Vi: I mean whenever he is injured or ill, the recovery is very slow.

Dr Mehra: Hmm I see. Don't worry. Let me give him an injection which will calm him down and ultimately his BP too will be controlled. Once he wale up, make him eat some light food like khichdi and juice may be. Let him have some rest today.

Dr Mehra gave him an injection while others staying at their place with tightly closed eyes and how can they see when the person who was being injected is the youngest one in the family and is still a kid. Dr Mehra looked at all and smiled slightly.

Dr Mehra: Well this is done. If you guys allow, main blood sample le leta hoon. Lab me test karwa lenge. If there is anything which requires your attention, I'll let you know.

RohiRat nodded in yes with closed eyes whereas the ladies were now quite okay. Once it is done, Dr Mehra left from there asking them to take care of Rahul.

Anu: Ritz Tum chalo rest karo. Rah uthega tab AA Jana okay

Ro: Haan Ritz. Main hoon idhar you go.

Anu took Ritz from there.

Virat and Rohit were holding each hand of Rahul in assurance. They really did not want him to wake up and feel lonely. They by now got that he needs assurances a lot. And it was natural too. But little did they know that their Rah had suffered in silence a lot and it is not easy to break his walls.

It's been two hours and still Rah has not woken up.

Virat: Ro.. it's dinner time. Please tu kha le. Tujhe Teri leg injury ki medicines bhi Leni hai na

Ro: Nahi yaar. Gale se.. niwala bhi kaise utrega

Virat: Ro.. Rah needs you. Your Chhotu needs you by his side. Aise me teri tabiyat theek nahi hogi to kaise chalega. Please thoda kha le taki tu dawayi le paye bas.

Ro now could not deny him and nodded in yes. He went from there. Virat himself was confused on why he said that Rah would need Ro whereas Currently it's most probably him with whom Rah would be most comfortable.

Virat's trance got broken as he felt Rah's movement and found him getting consciousness. Rah opened his eyes slowly and slightly. His head was still feeling heavy.

Virat: Rah.. are you alright? How are you feeling now?

Rah shook his head in no stating he is not in good shape. It was expected too as it looked like he was still under the effects of medicines as he was not able to keep his eyes opened. Virat started caressing his hair lovingly which made Rahul dozed off again.

Rah opened his eyes around after half an hour. He found Virat was there and was caressing his hair. He felt loved. He looked here and there and found only Virat there which made his heart broken as he was expecting Rohit too.

Virat was observing his expressions and was getting that he wanted Rohit but he himself wanted to handle Rah first because he knew Rohit himself is not in that state to even see Rah broken. But if he failed in breaking the walls of this kid, he had to see both brothers broken and for that he himself was not ready.

Virat: Tumhe pata hai Rah.. hume na kabhi kabhi life bahut harsh lagti hai aur shayad hoti bhi hai. Kabhi kabhi Aisa lagta hai ki kash hamari zindagi ke kuchh faisle him khud hi le paate. Lekin aisa hamesha to hota nahi. Anyways that's life. Similarly, tumhari life ke bhi kafi sare decisions bina tumhari marzi ke Bina tumhe bataye liye gaye hai lekin ab tum apni family ke sath ho Rah. Unn logo ke sath jinke liye tum matter karte ho.

Rah: Aisa kuchh nahi hai

He looked at other side as he felt his eyes were getting moist.

Virat: Aisa hi hai Rah. You know you cannot lie to me right.

Rah (still looking at other side): I don't lie.

Virat: Yes you don't but currently you are doing.

Virat would continue but they heard a knock and found Rohit there with dinner for both Virat and Rah. He came inside and sat beside Rah. Rah mentally thanked Rohit as his arrival efficiently diverted his mind and now he was again protected from emotions. His walls are still steady and high.

Rohit quite hesitantly put his hand on Rah's shoulder.

Rohit: How are you feeling now?

Rahul: Better

Saying so he decided to get up by himself but instantly felt dizzy and had to keep his head on pillow.

Rohit: I can see how better you are!!

He tried but he could not hide the sarcasm in his statement and found Rah glaring at him as he too didn't miss the sarcasm. Virat on the other side was feeling happy and sad both and he was not able to prioritise his emotion.

Vi: Main aata hoon abhi

RoHul: Ruko

Ro said sternly and Rah hold Virat's hand. Virat stayed back without saying anything but he was feeling angry on his insecure self who was taking control over himself.

Ro passed Virat his dinner and he took it without any tantrums.

Rah: Apne abhi tak dinner kyu nahi Kiya?

Virat smiled sadly and caressed his hair.

Virat: Jab ghar ke sab se chhote bete ne kuchh nahi khaya.. mere first kiddo ne kuchh nahi khaya to mere gale se niwala kaise utrega?

Rah felt really overwhelmed and again felt his eyes getting moist. He quickly blinked the tears making Rohirat sighed sadly.

Ro: Rah.. medicine Leni hai. Thoda khana kha lo okay.

Rah though didn't feel like eating anything but his brother asked him to do something and he was not having a heart to deny him. He tried to get up but this time RohiRat both helped him in getting up and sat on the bed comfortably.

Ro then forwarded a spoonful of khichdi. Rah was just looking at him. Ro signed him to eat and finally Rah ate it. He ate a little and then denied.
Ro tried but he denied. Now Virat took the charge. Though Rahul has eaten but he has not eaten that much enough that he can have his medicine. Virat forwarded a spoonful of khichdi and asked him to eat. Rah was about to deny but Virat spoke.

Vi: Mere liye thoda sa kha le bachcha.

He said with his trademark puppy face and Rah was still not immune to that. So he agreed and ate . RohiRat sighed in relief when Rahul ate sufficient enough to take the medicine. Virat then forwarded him his medicine which he was glaring but not taking.

Rohit: Ghurne se medicine apne aap pet me nahi chali jayegi. Chalo lo.

Rah had it with a disgusted face. RohiRat made him lie down again on the bed. Rah was looking at Ro.

Rah: Aapne.. apne dinner Kiya?

He asked quite hesitantly. Ro smiled and nodded in yes. Rah felt happy and sad both hearing this. Happy because his brother did not starve himself and sad because he did not wait for him. But his thoughts broken by Vi.

Vi: Dinner to Kiya lekin medicine Li apni? Rah tumhe pata hai Abhi bhi leg injury ka medication chalu hai iska. Aur isko na bahut alas aata dawai lene me.

Rah mentally scolded himself for feeling sad . Now he was actually happy only that Ro did not wait and had dinner.

Rah: Apne bataya nahi?

Ro: Kya?

Rah: Dawai Li?

Ro: Haan le li. Chaho to Ritz se puchh sakte ho dono ke dono. (To Rah) Ab tum rest karo chalo. Doctor ne bola hai araam ki zarurat hai.

Rah: Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi.

Virat started caressing his hair.

Virat: Aur neend kyu nahi aa rahi Rahuliya?

Rah: Vi Bhai.. B-Ro dekho na.

RohiRat felt really happy seeing Rah's whine. He was not expressing anything properly and this was the first time he actually behaved like the way he should.

Ro: Yeh kaisa nam hai Vi?

Rah: Wahi to.

Vi: Are maine nam diya hai meri marzi. Main to yahi bulaunga mere Rahuliya ko.

Rahul glared at him which was ignored royally. But soon his glaring session disturbed as his eyelids felt heavy due to effect of the medicines.  Soon he fell asleep. RiShka have come inbetween twice to check on brothers but seeing them getting normal they both too felt lighter.

Ro: Main hoon yaha pe. Tum jao aur Jake so jao.

Virat: No.. you go. Ritz ko akela mat chhodo.

Rohit: Lekin..

Virat: It's okay Ro. I'll manage. You go.

Ro nodded in yes and was about to get up when he saw Rah's pinky finger has tugged to his Pinky finger. Rohit instantly blinked the tears came rushing to his eyes. Vi too saw that and felt happy for Ro that his brother was accepting him but at the same time felt bad too as he has to let go of his rights over his Rahuliya. He was about to get up when he found Rahul had hold his hand. Virat was overwhelmed and just stayed beside Rahul caressing his hair. RohiRat slept there only in sitting position.

On the next day, Rohit woke up first as he actually couldn't sleep properly due to stress and tension. And moreover today he has to go with Ritz for her monthly check up. No matter whatever happens, he is not gonna take his responsibility as father and husband linently. He checked Rahul and Virat both were sleeping and went from there.

Anu was waiting for RohIka in the hall  when they came after getting ready. Ritz was as usual quite stressed.

Anu: Ritz calm down okay. Everything will be alright. And remember, you guys will be able to hear the heart beats of your little one. Isn't it exciting?

This successfully diverted Ritz's mind from stressful things to the exciting ones. Rohit inaudibly thanked Anu who blinked in assurance. RohIka then left to visit the doctor.

Anu went upstairs and found Virat was up but was just caressing sleeping Rahul's hair. Anu came there and put her hand on his shoulder. Virat looked at her and just hugged her. Anu felt strange as she could get that something is bothering Virat.

Anu: Vi relax. Rah will be alright okay.

Virat nodded in yes and broke the hug.

Anu: Main hoon yaha tum jao fresh ho jao.

Virat nodded in yes and left from there. Anu sat beside Rah and even she could see how pale he was looking. Seeing him like this always breaks her heart. She didn't know why but she always used to feel connected towards him.

Anu was caressing Rahul's hair when she received a call from Ritz as they forgot one of the files and wanted its pictures for the doctor to check again. She quickly went from there to RohIka's room.

Rahul woke up in a while and found himself all alone in the room. None was besides him neither Virat nor Rohit. The tiny hope which illuminated yesterday again vanished in a second for him. He is indeed a burden his mind said.

Rahul: No.. I'll not stay here. Main.. main hostel.. Haan hostel me rahunga.

He removed the comforter and got up hastily and stood up from the bed  still in haste and only to get dizzy. He swayed due to increasing dizzyness and was about to fall when someone hold him and made him sit on the bed comfortably. Rahul once felt better opened his eyes only to find Virat was looking at him with concern filled anger.

Virat: Kisne kaha tha yaha se uthane ko? Kal jo stunt Kiya tha woh kafi nahi tha?

He scolded Rahul who was in no state now to handle his emotions. He was feeling too weak to even recognise his emotions and handling his walls. He was feeling too weak to even keep those walls intact and that too infront of a person who has always surpassed his walls.

Virat: Kyu kiya batao

Virat again asked angrily.

Rahul: Because..

Rahul's voice was vulnerable this time. Virat got that it's only this time he will let his emotions took control over himself and he has to push right buttons to make him let out whatever he was feeling. He knew they are late as if they could do that yesterday itself, Rahul's health would have been in better shape but it's still not too late. They can still manage.

Virat: Because what Rahul?

Rahul looked at Virat while blinking his tears as he called him Rahul and not Rah, Rahuliya or Moi. He sniffed.

Rahul: You.. you left..

Rahul said while sniffing and harshly wiping his tears.

Rahul: B-Ro left. You.. you left.. I.. I am alone again.

Virat's heart went out for the kid in front of him. He took Rahul in a tight hug to which Rahul wriggled to break but ultimately he broke down completely. He let out his tears freely in the same way he has done when he has hit his first test century. It's his Vi Bhai who is by default allowed to see his vulnerability and he is in his Vi bhai's protective embrace. He will not let anyone to know that he was vulnerable. Virat kept caressing his hair and rubbing his back.

Rahul: I.. don't.. don't want to be alone.

Rahul managed to say this much amidst his sobs.

Virat: No Rah.. you are not alone. We all are with you. And we will be by your side always. No one is leaving you. Ro and Ritz ko kam tha iss liye woh nahi hai and Nushkie was here only. She must have something come up so she had to go and I just went to get freshen up. We all are here bachcha.

Rahul was still sniffing.

Rahul: No.. you all left.

Virat: No Rah. We are here only bachcha.

Anu came there and was shocked to see Rah crying bitterly.

Anu: Rah.. kya hua bachcha?

Virat: See.. Nushkie too came back. Nushkie where were you?

Anu: Woh Ro and Ritz ko ek file ke pictures send karne pade woh log woh file bhul gaye the to

Virat: Sab theek hai na?

Anu nodded in yes.

Anu: I am so sorry Rah. Agar important nahi hota to main nahi jati I swear.

Rahul broke the hug and looked at her with utmost innocence.

Rahul: Sach?

Anu: Much 😄

Anu cupped his face.

Anu: Vi ki kasam.

Rahul finally believed it and got quite assurance that he is not alone and started calming down. Virushka sighed in relief.

Virat: Let me help you in getting freshen up. Till then Nushkie hum sab ka breakfast na yahi magva do. Ro and Ritz bhi abhi aate hi honge.

Anushka nodded in yes and went from there.

In a while, RohIka came back and Ro instantly went to Rahul's room and was shocked to see the scene.

......................................................................

Okay so breakdown is just started. His walls are not completely removed. The loneliness Rahul has felt over the years, he needs time to believe that he is with his family now and will not be left alone again though he will start taking steps.

Kindly share your feedback

Thank you

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.3K 2.7K 20
~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team thinks so). Virat is adamant to fill Roh...
16.7K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
73.7K 4K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...
39.7K 2.1K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...