Royally yours

Von nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... Mehr

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
21. Good news!
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?
84. His support system

70. Mehendi & Sangeet

9K 803 30
Von nidhi181002

Happy Ugadi readers! I remember wishing you all a happy Ugadi in the third chapter of this book and today I am again wishing you all a happy Ugadi in the 70th chapter. From 1000 views to 1 million views we have come a long way and I thank each and every one of you for making this achievement possible for me. 

I wish you all to have a great year filled with all the happiness and success this coming year.  

Please support my other too if you can and it would mean a lot to me. 

Enjoy reading and see you soon with the next update!

Chaitra

Today is Mehandi along with Sangeet and everyone practiced a lot for the Sangeet. However I don't know many performances as they allowed me only to the dance practices I am part of, I am very much excited to see what everyone has planned for us. I quickly woke up my brothers, pushed them out of my room, and got ready for the Mehendi ceremony. 

I wore a green lehenga with a sleeveless blouse and its dupatta tucked with a waistband so that it wouldn't cause any disturbance. The lehenga had a white floral design and the blouse had complete floral work. I made my hair into curls and completed my look with big earrings. I didn't wear any other jewels for my comfort. 

I was adjusting my pallu when I felt someone closing my eyes from behind. I knew who it was.

"You three should have come after the wedding," I pulled her hands off me and turned away from them.

"Sorry yaar, Chaithu. We wanted to come but those tickets," Karthik trailed off not knowing what to say. Three of them went on a trip but couldn't get the return tickets on time because of which they were late.

"No, why are you three sorry? You should go on another trip actually. Should I book the tickets this time?" I asked in an angry tone. I attended these idiot's cousins' weddings but they are late for my own wedding.

"Sorry na, devil. Please forgive your sweet Mayank held his ears giving me his puppy eyes.

"Sorry Chaithu," Seema too held her ears pouting cutely. 

"I will not talk to you if you leave until both weddings are complete," I warned.

"We are not going anywhere until you kick us out yourself," We all shared a laugh and a hug. We talked for a while before they left to get ready leaving me to get ready myself.

As I placed bindi between my brows, Bhabi and Vadina walked in with a smile adorning their faces. Viv too followed them holding a chrysanthemum in his hands. 

"You are looking gorgeous, Chaithu," Bhabi took a pinch of kohl from her eyes and placed a dot behind my ear. Vadina too rounded her hands around my head and touched her knuckles to her temples, a gesture of warding off evil eyes.

"Bui," Viv forwarded the flower in his hands with a cute shy smile on his lips. I took the flower from his hands and kissed both his palms followed by his cheeks making him giggle. I tucked the flower in my hair with a safety pin and Viv clapped giggling.

"Let's go? Everyone must be waiting for you," Bhabi asked and we all walked out with Viv in my hands while Bhabi and Vadina walked on either side of me. We soon reached the venue, which was one of the gardens in the palace, they made me sit on the couch with multi-colored cushions placed on either side of it. A long multi-colored cloth with different patterns was tugged into the sides as a cover. 

There were different decorations made for photography purposes and an oval-shaped swing in the middle with my and Daksh's names hanging on the top of it decorated with marigold garlands hanging on either side. The decor was subtle but consisted of a blend of Royalty with grand chairs arranged for guests, the flowers hanging from every tree, and the long silk curtains adding beauty to every entrance. 

My brothers sat beside me once they completed their work and we all talked for a while before Mamu called them for some work. When it was time for the ritual to start, Daksh's Maa sa and Chachi sa along with his grandmother and cousins came to me with a platter full of Mehendi cones. I touched everyone's feet and took blessings. Mumma and Maa sa applied a dot of mehendi on both my hands and for the first time, Maa sa kissed my forehead with a smile and blessed me. I felt accepted and a wide grin appeared on my face. Then, they all left to talk to guests leaving me with the youngsters to get our Mehendi done. 

As I roamed my eyes over every corner to earn a glimpse of my Man I heard all the girls chuckle but he was nowhere to be found. Where is he? Isn't he going to be here? But he would have informed me if he was not coming. 

"Bhabi, stop making faces. Bhai sa will be here in 5 minutes," I heard Akansha say and everyone started to giggle. My cheeks turned hot as I felt a blush creep onto my neck and cheeks. I looked away to hide my blush and replied in a normal tone, " I was not looking for him," 

"Sure!" Everyone sang at the same time and a series of laughter followed after that. I was about to reply to them when my eyes landed on Daksh who just walked in with his one hand in his pant pocket and the other taking off his shades. He was wearing an off-white Rajasthani suit which fit him perfectly and added a touch of royalty to his enchanting personality. 

He gave me a vibrant smile when our eyes met and walked to me. With every step he took my heartbeat rose and the redness of my cheeks started to turn a shade darker. Everything else seemed to fade as we both got lost in each other's eyes and the way he was looking at me, like I was the only one in this world made my heart flutter in sheer delight. 

"You are looking breathtakingly beautiful," He whispered in my ear tucking a hair strand behind my ear as he sat beside me. Butterflies danced in my tummy at his comment and by now I must have turned into a tomato.

"You are looking handsome, too" I complimented with a small smile and he graced me with one of his own vibrant smiles.

"When I have a wife like you, I am bound to be handsome," his voice laced with teasing and I leaned onto him, trying to hide my blushing self from others without harming my mehendi which was still not even half done. He chuckled wrapping his hands around my shoulders.

"Bhabi maa," Abhi's voice made me move away from him and he glared at Abhi with a poker face making me chuckle lightly.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked and I shook my head in denial. He nodded at me and left after winking at Aksh who groaned in reply.

"Don't you have guests to attend, Mr. Chauhan?" I raised my brow at him nudging him playfully. The Mehandi artist winced in irritation and that made Daksh glare at the poor soul. I muttered a small sorry to her and caressed Daksh's hand with my free one. He looked down at me and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You didn't answer my question," I reminded him.

"I have but I prefer being with Mrs. Chauhan now," He wrapped his hand around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while after which Rakshit took Daksh to meet someone.

"Are you hungry?" I heard Hithu ask after an hour and I nodded at him vigorously. By now, my one and half-hand was done as two more Mehendi artists joined the previous one to complete the work quickly.  

"I will bring something for you, " With that he disappeared into the crowd and came back with my other two brothers, each of them holding a plate filled with different food items. Hithu fed me a few bites of Roti while Dev bhai fed a few morsels of rice and matar to bhabi and Anayya fed poori to Vadina. Then, all of them started feeding the three of us with everything they bought. 

"Anything else?" Annayya asked once he wiped Vadina's lips with a tissue. 

"Rasagulla," I exclaimed and he nodded smiling. He fed me rasagulla eating some in the middle after which three of them again disappeared somewhere.  After what felt like hours, my mehendi was finally completed and I heaved a sigh of relaxation once the artists left. 

But the photographer seemed to be disturbed by my peace so he suggested taking couple pics of me and Daksh. Though I was not in a mood, I wanted to capture those beautiful moments to cherish so I agreed. After clicking a few couple photos, I asked him to click pictures with everyone and he happily obliged. He captured photos of us with my brothers and followed by both my family and the junior Chauhans came up with weird poses which made us all laugh as we posed for them. 

After that, we all rested for a while and I made sure not to spoil the sheets with my mehendi as I took a nap. I applied oil over my hands once I removed the mehendi without using water and sat for a while before taking a bath and getting ready for our sangeet. In Rajasthani culture, it's called 'Mehfil'. Though Mehfil was celebrated separately in olden times, nowadays everyone celebrates it together.

I got ready in my sangeet lehenga which had emerald work with different floral designs made with white pearls and ruby stones in the middle of the flowers. I wore my bangles and earrings to complete my look. Bhabi did my makeup and hair. Daksh's sherwani is of navy blue color with a pocket square matching my outfit color.

All my family gathered in my room along with Viv when it was time to leave and one by one, they warded off evil eyes off me making me chuckle at their cuteness while my eyes turned glossy with the immense affection they showered upon me. 

 "Now if you had given me the money you people used to take that unexisting nazar off that monkey, I would have bought my favorite porche," Hithen's words and his sulking face made me burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me with eyes full of adoration and Nanna kissed my forehead before leaving wiping his eyes. 

"There's still time in kicking her out ladies, now stop getting senti," Dev bhai chuckled trying to hide his tears and we all wiped our eyes before smiling at him. One by one everyone walked out of the room. When it was only me and my brothers left in the room, I hugged them tightly and a few tears rolled down my eyes as I basked in the warmth and safety their embrace provided me. 

"Stop crying, Chinni. What if Daksh runs away seeing your ghost-like face after your tears ruin your makeup?" Annayya asked making me hit his chest. I broke the hug and they wiped my tears and kissed my forehead one by one. Then, they held my lehenga to help me walk properly and I let them be even though I can walk well on myself. I won't get such chances daily so why not enjoy them?

Once we reached the garden where the sangeet was arranged, they made me sit beside Daksh and left after exchanging greetings with him.

"Did you cry, Jaan?" Daksh asked cupping my cheeks and the concern in his eyes as he looked deep into my eyes trying to figure out if I was hurt. I shook my head at him but he was adamant about knowing the reason behind my tears.

"I will miss my family," I mumbled quietly and he placed a kiss on my forehead followed by both my eyes. He then pulled me into a side hug.

"We will go meet them whenever you feel like it, we can even stay there if they don't mind having a henpecked husband," He said with so much sincerity that made my heart swell with pride and happiness. I kissed his cheek and he smiled caressing my waist. 

As the celebrations started, everyone danced to numerous songs starting from both our grandmothers to little Viv. Daksh almost made me sit on his lap when I got up to cheer for our nephew.  My family danced on Mahi ve, Choudari, Chitta Kukkad, and Chalka re. Then all the ladies in his family including Maa sa danced on Sunoji Dulhan ji and Dulhan Ghar Aayi. 

When it was time for my brothers to dance they performed on Oh Behana Meri Behana, Drama Queen, Annayya annavante, and Sang Rahiyo. I couldn't stop myself from running to them after which they made me dance along.

Then my sisters-in-law joined them as they performed Madura Madura Meenakshi, Rivvuna egire guvva, Neeve, Rafta Rafta, and Sona Sona. 

Abhi and others danced on Meri brother ki Dulhan, Iski uski, Ayvein Ayvein, bachna ae hasino, Maahi ve, and Zoom barabar. 

When it was time for my solo performance, I danced to Tere Laadki main, O veer mere, Chandamama okati, and Dilbaro and it made me tear up in the middle as all the moments with them played in front of my eyes. They were not just my family but are and will always be a part of my existence. As I cupped my mouth and tried to gulp the lump formed in my throat, my brothers ran onto the stage and started dancing with me making me smile amid the tears. They wiped my tears and swayed along with me making faces like they always do when I force them to dance with me. 

Daksh was now standing at his place with an encouraging smile and clapped for us with his eyes a little glossy. All my parents had tears in their eyes with Mumma, Maami, and Atha hugging their respective partners while they too seemed to be in tears. Daksh was about to get onto the stage but stayed back after I gestured for him not to.

As I moved on to the next song which was Mayya Yashodha, Akansha, Akshaya, Kavya, and Nithi Di joined me to bring me out of my gloomy mood. When I started dancing for Sau Aasmano ko Daksh was quick to step onto the stage. He wiped my dried tears and kissed my forehead whispering, "Don't cry Jaan, your tears are making my heart bleed," and placed another kiss on my forehead before twirling me. I then danced on Telusa Telusa for him after which we both settled back on our seats.

Daksh danced on Tenu Leke, Mujse shaadi karogi and Jag ghoomeya. The way he projected his love through his eyes, the way his eyes never left mine throughout the performance made me fall for him even more. I ran into his arms as soon as he was done with his performance and he hugged me back with equal intensity kissing my temple.

Later we had a fun face-off between team bride and team groom and what surprised me most was Daksh dancing with all his heart. Rakshit said he never preferred dancing and always stayed away from such things but today he was dancing very happily. He also pulled me onto the stage with him and we both danced to the beats of the Bollywood music. 

But how would I, a Telugu girl let my sangeet end without Telugu songs? My friends and brothers along with Bhabi took over the stage dancing to Pillagali Allari, Super Machhi, Naidollintikada, Yela Yela, and Paddanandi premalo mari. I was dragged onto the stage in most of the performances and I danced with them happily while Daksh's eyes were fixed on me. 

When it was time for me and Daksh to dance, we danced on Kashmir tu main Kanya kumari, Malang Sajna, Tumse hi, and Main Agar Kahun.  Our Sangeet concluded with all the couples dancing on Salame Ishq, everyone dancing to the beats of Galla Gudiya followed by Naatu Naatu after which we all left to take some rest before the new day began. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

494K 19.8K 25
They says opposite attracts...... RUDRAANG PRATAP SINGH SHEKHAWAT The crown prince of Rajasthan. A 24 year old self made billionaire whose world rev...
1.3M 69.5K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...
28.6K 1.9K 21
BOOK ONE of His Love series<3 Adhira Awasthi A single mother and a nursery teacher admires the things everyone just forgets in their day to day life...
672K 32.3K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...