Quad [MxWxWxM]

By InfinitiAkira

For three years Kasim, Nala, and Zuri had been a throuple. They'd started off as close friends throughout hig... More

Description
1. Be mine?
2. Happy Valentine's Day
3. I'll be good
4. Who calling?
5. He took everything
6. Nasty enough?
7. They both knew
8. Misunderstood
9. Just believe me
10. The choice is made
11. Beat him home
12. Y'all know my heart
13. I promise
14. Open up to us
15. Anything for them
16. Je tape
16. Je tape |filler chapter|
17. Please let her be okay
18. Are we pa?
19. Bet
20. Enjoy your company
21. Just us
22. So fuçkin' demanding
23. Don't be a bitch
24. Always so logical
25. Promise pinky
26. Agreed
26. Agreed |filler chapter|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|
27. Are they mine? |pt. 2|
28. I'll show you a bitch
30. My sweet girl
31. Can you hold me?

29. I don't know

5.2K 383 730
By InfinitiAkira

Be sure you've read last chapter, "28. I'll show you a bitch,"

April 15, 2017

Continuing....

••••••

"What?" Kasim asked seeing Orion drop his head and let out a deep sigh, "I know you want to, you hard as fuck, so, what?" He lifted his head to make him look at him, "look at me when I'm talking to you, you know that,"

Orion pecked his lips and sat up off of him, he once again pulled Kasim to where he was straddling his lap, "I really do want to," he held him by the hip with one hand and rubbed circles in his thigh with the other, "but knowing you're trying to escape your mental struggle right now is blowing me, and I don't want to fuck you while I'm still upset with you," he admitted.

Kasim let out a irritated sigh and tried to stand but Orion held him in place, "don't walk away from me,"

"I don't have time for this shit Orion, I got over the shit faster than they were brung into my life, why must y'all be still stuck on it?" He asked, "I'm good, like I always am,"

Orion grabbed his face and pulled him closer, "can you stop?"

Kasim could feel himself getting emotional but he tried not letting it show, "why are you still upset with me?" He asked—in hopes to get the heat off of his alleged children and their mother.

"I see what you're doing, either way, you're going to talk to me tonight Kas," he assured him, "and—after that, if you're still up for it, I'll give you what you're asking for—I'm just not about to fuck you with all of this shit on my mind, I'll hurt you," he told him truthfully, "so—let me talk,"

Seeing the seriousness in his eyes, Kasim nodded—there was silence for a while until Orion broke it.

"In therapy today, I talked about you—and Uriah.."

Hearing that name again after years had made his ears perk up, "what about that nigga?"

"We were dead fucking wrong that night," he stated, "he ain't deserve you fighting him, and he damn sure ain't deserve letting himself get vulnerable with me only for me to follow after you, despite him begging me to stay. I ain't deserve you fighting me when you knew abuse was a big thing in my life,"

Kasim felt his eyes water but he blinked them away, "I didn't mean to hurt you Orion," he whispered, "I told you that, and I meant it when I apologized,"

"I get that, but, it still hurts and what about him? He and his people were good to us Kas,"

Wiping his hands down his face Kasim closed his eyes, "I know that but what about me nigga? That nigga was on that cliff with us when you admitted your feelings for me so as our friend he shouldn't have fucked you—that was fucked up, nigga used to tease us all the time about being boyfriends so he knew I had to feel something for you, y'all both hurt my feelings, we were boys," he wiped at his eyes, "why would you go and fuck with him anyway?? I know what I did but what about you?"

Orion kept quiet and let him vent, this was probably the most emotion he showed behind Uriah since then, and even if he could get Kasim to tackle one thing at a time until he seeked professional help for all things he kept bottled up he'd continue to have these heavy conversations, it was better out then in.

"One day you're confessing how you feel for me, few weeks later you fuçking on a nigga that was our friend? I wouldn't have been as upset if it was some random dude, but, it was him. You mothafucka's shouldn't have crossed that line on both ends, shît would've got messy either way. I knew he wasn't a fighter and I did feel bad as fuçk but everything came crashing on me at once," he sniffled, "I hate that I faught you knowing that you were abused at home, I still live with that and I hate that I ruined our friendships back then, I just didn't know how to deal with you sleeping with a nigga that we considered a brother..."

"...all this emotional crying shit, ain't even me. You know that, just let me handle shit on my own."

This time Orion let him stand from his lap, he still grabbed his hand to prevent him from leaving. "You're right—Uriah and I were wrong, I should have never allowed that to happen when we all knew and were there when I confessed to feeling something for you," he stood and rubbed his knuckles, "I didn't think of it that way, and I'm sorry Kas," Orion told him genuinely, "if it's worth anything—Uriah and I didn't sleep together out of spite, shît just happened, its not a excuse...but, it wasn't done to intentionally hurt you..."

"...from either end," Orion licked over his lips, "Uriah was feeling me way before I came out to y'all and way before confessing anything to you," he assured him, "I would of never hurt you, you have to believe me."

Kasim stared into his eyes for a while seeing the sincerity in them, he let out a sigh. He also sensed there was more Orion wanted to open up about, "what else did you discuss in therapy?" He asked, "my bad for dismissing you, I just ain't ready to talk about Celine. I'm good, it don't even bother me no more. It happened when I was fifteen, ain't really shit I can do about it now, I'm grown as fuck."

Orion dropped his head with a sigh, Kasim had always been so fucking stubborn.

"I, uh, talked about almost killing myself that night," he told him truthfully. "I don't want you to respond, I just wanted to share that with you, it wasn't because of you specifically," he rubbed his hands down his face, "everything hit me at once too, and you were the only person I felt like I had besides Nala, you were literally my angel Kasim—when I lost you...I felt like that was it for me," he explained, "that was my first suicide attempt and I never shook it, most times I failed...other times I almost succeeded, I don't know what's wrong with me, and I can't tell all this crazy shit to a therapist. They just gonna lock me away, feed me meds, and label me as crazy," he vented, "I ran out of there today because I knew she'd wanna get me evaluated,"

Silence fell over the two and Orion was caught off guard when Kasim didn't respond but only sat back down and pulled him on top of his lap, "I know a lot of shit fucked you up back then and you can admit that I added on to it, its your truth Ori and I never meant to fuck up your mental more than life had done, I'm glad that you failed—and I'm happy you're opening up to me..."

"...Maybe you should get evaluated just so you can be a better version of yourself, I noticed how you've been since Leyton resurfaced and since you've truly dedicated yourself to taking the pills—I'm not going to be selfish and ask you not to act on those thoughts because if you don't want to live for yourself, then it's selfish to ask of you to live for anyone else," he held him a little tighter, "I do hope that you continue to get help—I see the slight change your therapist has made and I'm proud of you baby, I am,"

He grabbed Orion's chin and made him look at him, "you want to know why I gave you this that night—well—attempted to before I had to beat y'all punk asses," he ran his fingers across the cross necklace—they both chuckled at how unserious he was.

"To be fair, I let you do that," Orion laid back on the couch and aggressively made Kasim lay on top of him, "you think you could beat my ass?"

Kasim mugged him, "I told you about handling me like that nigga' and I'll never admit to knowing you'd beat my ass out loud," he mumbled, "was about to make a joke about Leyton but it may be to soon,"

Orion laughed, "then I'd be wrong in joking about Celine...right?"

"You wanna know the meaning behind the necklace or not nigga?" Kasim asked, "you finna piss me off,"

"When ain't yo mean ass pissed?" Orion kissed his forehead, "tell me baby boy,"

He felt Kasim smile against his chest before speaking, "I always felt like one day you'd end it, when you spoke about your sister time to time I felt you hinting at wanting to be with her—back then I ain't know how to address it," he looked up and played with the necklace, "I remember asking my grandma about how God works and all that, and if she could go and get me a cross necklace," he chuckled, "with the life I was dealt you know I really didn't believe in God, however, what I took from my grandmother was that he was this protector and if you wore the cross that he'd have his hands over you and protect you from evil, you were covered by his blood, and in a sense the cross meant having faith," he sighed, "I wanted that for you—to be covered by hm through your tough times, it may sound stupid.."

"It's not stupid," Orion cut him off, "It's actually wild that I just told my therapist that this necklace was what got me through the years, and made me feel closer to you," he smiled, "I'll like to be delusional and believe that this necklace is why my attempts failed,"

They shared a laugh, "and—I love you too Kasim, I'm still working on if that means romantically or platonically...I hope you understand,"

Kasim looked up to him and kissed his lips, "as long as you love me,"

Simultaneously the two both yawned, "the mood is pretty much shot now—but, in the morning? I still stand on what I want and it's not using you to get out of my head. I really want you," Kasim assured him.

"I promise to give you what you want—I'm done being nice about it, fuck it,"

Kasim hummed and closed his eyes, soon enough he had fell asleep and Orion wasn't too far behind after covering them both with the decorative blanket that Zuri would probably kill them about using it.

••••••

The next morning, Kasim sat in the living room with a glass of wine. He'd been up over an hour now, after waking up in Orion's arms he had laid in his embrace for a while before he decided to get up and complete his morning hygiene routine—deciding not to dwell on the fact that sometime throughout the night Orion had to have carried him to his room since he woke up in bed with him.

He really wanted him to stop handling him like he was so delicate, he was a grown ass man.

After calling and talking to the twins he had decided to cook a light breakfast for whenever Orion had decided to wake, he himself didn't have an appetite.

Being that the results would be in tomorrow—Kasim couldn't feel anything except nervousness. If they were his he'd feel like shit missing ten years of their lives although it wasn't his fault, and he'd have to do something he didn't truly believe in—therapy—the last thing he wanted was to take them on and then wake up one day just to hate them or resent them. Granted, only going to therapy for them shouldn't have been the reason to go but he promised himself he'd never become Kasir, so, for them and as a father he'd do whatever to assure them a mentally/emotional stable father.

The mere thought of him being their father had him already searching around for therapist, not only for him, but for them as well. He let out an amused chuckle at the thought, they hadn't even been in his life more than a week and here he was trying to get better for them.

"Good-morning baby boy," Orion had caught his attention, "wine this early?"

Kasim let out a chuckle, "good-morning pretty boy, I made you breakfast,"

Orion nodded, however he took the few steps toward him. Kasim knitted his eyebrow's seeing him kneel in front of him, "I'm trying to eat you for breakfast,"

Bringing the wine to his lips—Kasim took a sip, a smirk played on his face, "me?"

"Yeah," Orion took his glass from him and sat it down on the table, he spread Kasim's legs a little further to where he was now in between them comfortably, "that dick..." he placed a kiss on it through his fashion nova boxers, "...that ass," he rubbed his thighs, "and then—I'm going to fuck you on this couch, against that window to face the view," Orion grabbed the hem of his boxers, Kasim tucked his bottom lip in between his teeth and lifted up for him—Orion slowly freed his dick, "bend you over the balcony..." he trailed off.

Once he grabbed Kasim's now hardened dick, they both let out a satisfying groan when he placed a kiss to his tip.

"Such a fuckin' slut nigga," Kasim chuckled, "you think you got enough stamina to handle me?"

Kasim noticed how fast Orion could cum the night they all engaged, and that worried him a bit. He'd hate to finally give him some ass just for him to get off before him, and he really didn't want to train him up to hold his nuts how he'd done his women. It was different for him—with a man he wanted said man to dominate him, take control, get him off multiple times, have him sensitive to touch—he basically wanted a man to be to him how he was with Nala and Zuri.

Kasim felt that Orion could be all that—he had all of the things Kasim wanted in a man outside of the bedroom for sure, but, he'd have to truly prove himself inside of the bedroom as well.

A smirk played on Orion's lips, however, nothing else was said before he swirled his tongue around the tip.

He never once took his eyes off of Kasim, he found pleasure in seeing his jaw muscles flex each inch he put into his mouth, the way his eyes got lower, the way his eyebrows scrunched together—it all turned him on. Orion was sure that his women were eaters, Zuri was for sure but he was positive that Kasim would never be done the way he was about to do him and he'd crave his mouth. When he sucked dick, it was for his own pleasure and he'd stop when he was ready to.

Slow and teasingly, Orion had relaxed his throat enough to fit Kasim's entire legnth—he smirked around his dick when Kasim noticed he didn't have a gag reflex, his eyes shot open in shock and his dick jumped.

Deciding that he'd done enough teasing, Orion had pulled off of his dick leaving just the tip in his mouth where he sucked on it, "damn," Kasim muttered, "you look so pretty," he complimented.

Orion smiled at that and finally detached his mouth from Kasim's tip, "don't hold back—I'll breathe through my nose if I have to," he told him and spit on his dick—getting it extra wet. Kasim watched as Orion locked his hands behind his back and looked into his eyes.

"Sayless," he motioned for Orion to give him room so he cold stand, once he did that—Kasim grabbed Orions chin and made him look up—they smiled at one another before Kasim grabbed his dick and tapped it on his lips, "open,"

Doing as told, Orion opened his mouth. His eyes closed as Kasim's dick slid down his throat—slightly stretching it out.

For a few seconds Kasim stood still enjoying the wetness and warmth of Orion's mouth.

He slowly pulled back until he was halfway out and then thrusted his hips forward—Orion moaned at the sudden agression and closed his eyes as Kasim began to fuck his throat, the more he thrusted in and out of him saliva had began to drip down his chin and chest.

His eyes fluttered closed as he focused on breathing through his nose, "nah—let me watch you eat this dick up," Kasim slapped him, Orion moaned around him and reconnected their eyes.

"Mhm, slut ass nigga," Kasim groaned, "fuck—like that," he praised when Orion took over himself.

Hands still interlocked behind his back, Orion flicked his tongue on the underside of his dick when he deep throated him again. He smirked seeing Kasim's stomach cave for a slight second before he regained his composure, "damn," he muttered.

Pulling back and off of his dick, Orion took both balls into his mouth and sucked on them.

This time it was Kasim who closed his eyes, "play with yo' nipples for me Kas," he popped his balls out of his mouth and spit on his dick, slurping the spit back into his mouth and repeating the process, "stop tryin' to focus on other shit and let me have that nut, daddy,"

"Fuck," Kasim cursed when Orion wrapped his mouth around his dick once more, this time only focusing on his sensitive tip—Kasim had only nutted off of head from Nala and even then he never felt the pressure to cum so quickly, "pretty ass," he once again held back and focused on Orion.

"Bend over the couch for me," Orion demanded after seeing him visibly edge himself.

Of course Kasim hadn't moved which resulted in Orion standing to his feet, and making Kasim face the couch. Placing his hands on his shoulders, he forced his knees to make contact with the cushions and used his hand to grip the back of Kasim's neck.

"You gone listen when I fuckin' tell you to do some, aight?"

A smirk spread across Kasim's face at the dominance, "and you gone stop bein' a bitch by asking me to do shit rather than making me or telling me? I ain't finna give my ass to no nigga that can't apply pressure,"

Nothing else was said when Orion roughly bent him over the couch, making sure to keep his knee's apart.

Within seconds Orion was back on his knees and pulling Kasim's dick to the back of him. He admired how pretty both his ass and dick looked from behind, "so perfect," he kissed each ass cheek while stroking his dick at the same time.

Kasim sucked in a breath feeling spit being spat directly onto his asshole, considering he had never got his ass ate before he nearly jumped over the couch from the unfamiliar feeling.

"Relax," Orion kissed his hole while pulling him back, "I'll take real good care of you,"

After Kasim took a second to compose himself, he gave Orion the okay to continue, "mhm," he moaned out when Orion's mouth wrapped back around his dick and he began to suck him in that position.

This was Orion's favorite position to give head in, his mouth had become wetter than before and the way he worked his mouth around Kasim's dick pulled the moans out of Kasim that he wanted to hear. More spit had fell down his chest mixed with Kasim's pre-cum, "O-Orion," his voice trailed off feeling his ass being licked over again.

Only this time he bit his lip hard when he felt Orion's tongue ease his way into him, "hmm?" Orion groaned against him, now playing with his balls.

"F—fuck nigga," Kasim's eyes rolled to the back of his head when his tongue stiffened and plunged into him deeper, "shit," his hips bucked forward at the sudden smack to his ass.

Spreading both ass cheeks, Orion now full on tongue fucked him.

He could feel Kasim's legs shaking and he even noticed him playing with his nipples, "taste so good, I want to taste that nut," Orion spoke after pulling back to spit inside his hole, "damn," he let out a shaky breath.

The spit that dripped from his ass to his balls had his own dick throbbing, he lapped the spit up and pushed it back in with his tongue. Grabbing Kasim's dick and began to stroke him, "oh shit!" Kasim moaned out, gripping the back of the couch, "put that dick' back in yo mouth," he moaned out, "you wanted this nut? Catch it," uncontrollable moans followed shortly after.

Orion quickly switched and shoved his entire dick into his mouth while still working his tongue along each inch that slid into his throat, "aye!" Kasim eyes widened feeling a finger slowly enter him.

It didn't hurt, however, it didn't feel good either.

Not until Orion moved it in and out a few times, and added another.

It had felt so good, that he couldn't even freak out about liking his ass played with, the more Orion sucked and worked his fingers in and out of him—the faster his nut had approached.

"Fuckkkk," Kasim pushed back on his fingers, "t—that spot," he choked out.

Pulling off his dick, Orion rapidly flicked his tongue just above his balls and with his free hand he squeezed his dick, "cum for me daddy," he wiggled his fingers inside of him—now that he found his spot, he purposely brushed against it.

Kasim felt his voice crack as he tried to say something about the overstimulating pleasure, figuring he couldn't get a word out he just let out low dragged out moans.

Once Orion pulled his fingers out to his knuckles and pushed them back—he hit at his spot directly.

Kasim had started to cum without warning, "s—suck me through it," he managed to get out.

"But I'm the slut?" Orion mumbled but quickly wrapped his mouth back around Kasim's dick, focusing mainly on the head—sucking every drop out of him.

He was a bit confused when Kasim had removed hisself from him and turned to lay back on the couch, "don't swallow it all," he breathed out and held his mouth open, "spit that shit' in my mouth,"

Orion crawled up to hover him and did as told, "sexy' ass nigga," he muttered before they engaged in a sloppy kiss where they faught over who'd swallow Kasim's nut.

••••••

With his legs propped on Orion's shoulders—Kasim sucked in a breath as instructed and then let it out before feeling the tip of Orion's dick slowly enter him. He thought it'd be way worse than the pain he felt, he had a high tolerance for pain and it was a kink of his. So, although the intrusion hurt—it only turned him on being stretched out.

Orion noticed the pain and pleasure on his face as he eased into him, "fuck," he blew out a breath.

He hadn't topped anyone since before prison—the tightness, natural slickness, lubricant and the way Kasim was clenching around him already was about to do the very thing Kasim had to him not to. Nut.

"You gone piss me off," Kasim mugged him, "don't,"

Orion chuckled, "I got you, I promise," he bent down to kiss his lips.

As they shared a sloppy kiss, Kasim bit down on Orion's lip extra hard when he thrusted his hips forward and bottomed out, "O—Ori," he gasped, "how much dick you got nigga?"

"Enough for you to take like a good boy," he pulled out until half was in him, "you gone be a good boy for me?"

Again—he snapped his hips forward.

Kasim let out a whimper, "m-make me be one for you," he moaned out.

They stared at one another in the eyes for a second before Orion pulled out of him slowly this time and teasingly entered him, rotating his hips each time he filled him up. Seeing Kasim lose control underneath him was a sight to see, the fact that his guard was completely diminishing with each powerful stroke being delivered was something that'd be embedded in his mind forever. For Kasim—Orion being the one to see this side of him was pulling him closer to him than before, the way his necklace dangled in his face as Orion worked his insides, the crease in his forehead each time he bottomed out, the direct eye contact he held..would all be something he'd remember.

"Stop holding back," Kasim moaned out, "you finally got me to this point, fuck me," his eyes rolled when Orion purposely pressed against his prostate.

Orion nodded and repositioned himself, Kasim still laid flat on the couch while he grabbed his legs and pushed them together—he then pushed them back, "hold' em for me, don't let them fall," Orion instructed.

Kasim wrapped his arms around his thighs and did as told.

Spreading his ass cheeks, Orion watched himself go in and out of Kasim—soon picking up his pace.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Kasim whispered, "fuck nigga,"

"What?" Orion fucked him harder, "huh baby boy?" He hit at his spot—Kasim let one thigh go and placed his hand on Orion's chest, "you trynna' run?" He asked with a sinister like chuckle.

Kasim opened his mouth but when Orion removed both of his hands and spread his legs wide open he couldn't say anything when he thrusted in and out of him at a faster place, "look at you' creamin around me already," Orion watched as his dick turned milky white, "shit' splashin' everywhere," he took note of how his juices coated them both.

"Sexy ass nigga," Orion muttered, "talk to me daddy, how this dick making you feel?"

They connected eyes, "good nigga—fuck," Kasim swallowed hard, he felt his dick getting hard. "Keep fuckin' me like that," he encouraged.

"Mhm," Orion moaned, he let one of Kasim's legs go so he could grab his dick and stroke it, "ass so good,"

Kasim went mute when Orion pulled out of him and purposely shoved his dick directly at his prostate, "aye nigga!" Kasim used both his hand and feet to try and push Orion out of him, "fuck is you doing? He breathed out, "I ain't trying to nut right now," he practically begged.

However, Orion only focused on the fact that Kasim's feet was planted on his chest—he grabbed his foot while still stroking him and swirled his tongue around his big toe before sucking on it.

"Bitch," Kasim huffed and tossed his head back when nut shot out of him the moment his toes were sucked, "I hate you,"

Orion stopped and tilted his head, "you what?"

••••••

His nipples pressed against the coolness of the huge floor to ceiling windows, Kasim's hands were tied above his head while Orion entered him again.

One hand was intertwined with Kasim's while the other pressed firmly in the arch of his back for him to keep it, "ass so fat," he grunted, "it looks so good swallowin' papa's dick,"

Kasim moaned out, "do it?" He asked, "daddy takin' yo dick good?" He asked and began to match his thrusts—pushing back on him.

"You been wanted papa to fuck you good huh?" Orion kissed his shoulder, and then up to his ear before sucking on it—he could feel Kasim's legs shaking beneath him, "watch the view and make yourself nut, daddy,"

Averting his eyes to look out the window, Kasim stared down at the busy highway that sat beneath them and then he looked across at the building's diagonal from them wondering if anyone could see the two.

"I-I want you to make me nut," Kasim looked over his shoulder at him, a small pout on his face.

Orion hummed and pulled out of him until his tip was just in, "I asked you what the fuck you wanted Kas?" He smacked his ass, Kasim bit his lip to hide the feminine ass moan that nearly escaped his throat.

He shook his head no, "aight—do what the fuck I said, and let that be the last time you question anything I tell you to do,"

Kasim faced forward feeling his cheeks heat up, he slowly eased back on Orion.

His eyes rolling as he began to fuck himself, "you got it, daddy, look at you," Orion spread his ass cheeks open to enjoy the view.

Reaching for his phone, he started to record a video—Kasim's ass effortlessly jiggled each time he came crashing back onto his dick, "so fuckin' messy," Orion mumbled, zooming in on the wetness, stickiness, and creaminess between Kasim's ass cheeks.

"You feel so good," Kasim told him, feeling his dick become hard—indicating he was near, "good ass dick,"

Orion moaned, he still held the phone with one hand and with the other he grabbed his hip and rammed into him, Kasim's front half collided with the window, "Ori—"

"Shut the fuck up nigga," he fucked him rougher, "you hate me nigga?"

Each thrust made Kasim's knee's buckle, "look at the camera and tell them you love me,"

"Hold up," Kasim wiggled his arms trying to get free, "wait," his eyes watered and his voice cracked.

Pulling all the way out, Orion quickly pushed himself back in—harder than before.

The stroke nearly made Kasim fall, it hurt so bad—but yet felt so good, "what I say do?" He repeated that step a few more times.

By this point Kasim's dick was leaking pre-cum—tears of pleasure flowed freely down his face, "I—don't hate you," he whispered.

"Look at the camera," Orion reached around and put the phone into his face, "tell them,"

Kasim would probably die before he got bitched on camera, so, he only turned his head the other way.

Orion chuckled, "see—all you had to do was listen, now I'm about to embarrass you," he pulled out.

A whine from the loss of contact had left Kasim's mouth.

••••••

Now on the balcony—Kasim's wrist were tied to each end of the railing as well as his ankles.

On one tripod it was being recorded, and on the other, both Nala and Zuri were watching on FaceTime.

Kasim wished he had just said the shit on camera the first time, his women seeing him so vulnerable like this was in fact more embarrassing to him than Orion recording him.

Orion had even had them mute themselves so, he couldn't even tell if they were joking on him or not.

When Orion returned back to the balcony, Kasim jumped when he felt lube being lathered on his asshole—a few more moments later his eyes widened feeling the tip of a toy at his entrance, "Orion—"

A press of the button, the thruster Orion had propped up on a tall enough stool had slowly entered Kasim making him whimper, "yes daddy?" Orion reached around him and clamped nipple clamps on him, "how fast does this thing go?"

Kasim eyes rolled to the back of his head feeling the sensation of his nipples being clamped, "d—don't," he told him.

"All you have to do is fully submit to me, and I'll fuck you so slow and gently. I'm sure you need that by now," Orion turned it up a notch more, "until then—we'll all enjoy this,"

He inhaled a sharp breath when he felt a vibration on his taint, his eyes could have popped out of their sockets. Orion wasn't playing fair, "look at yo' body jerking, you hear the sounds yo' ass making?" Orion talked to him only adding fuel to the fire, "ain't nobody ever made you feel this way huh daddy?"

After ignoring him Kasim let out a involuntary whimper when Orion's large hand came crashing down on his ass, "look at you' liking to be spanked by papa, you needed a nigga' to handle you huh?" He hit the same spot over.

"B—baby please," tears flowed freely from Kasim's eyes, he didn't understand what the fuck was going on—this build up didn't feel like a normal orgasm, "s—slow it down,"

Orion chuckled and spoke into the phone, "what y'all think?"

"All those times I wish a simple please would have worked on him letting up on me," Zuri was the first voice to be heard, "I think you should turn it up a notch pa,"

A click of the button Kasim had closed his eyes tight, his breathing rapid and unsteady—panting if you must, "Nala, should we give him a break?" Orion asked.

"I think you should choke him," her soft voice was heard next, Kasim was shocked she wouldn't be on his side. Was it fuck Kasim day?

Orion still kept the vibration going on his taint and reached around to squeeze his neck, "all you have to do is tell me you love me," Orion whispered in his ear, "you know you want to, you're barely holding on..."

He placed kisses alongside his face and when Kasim opened his mouth to say something he spit in it with no warning, and sped the thruster up once more. That was the thing to break him, "I—I love you, nigga, fuck," his entire body shook, "s-stop it,"

Nut shot out of his dick onto the railing, his legs shook, and even after he nutted he still felt the urge to again, "hold up," Orion mumbled and stood behind him, "you feel that?"

Kasim nodded, "P-please..stop it..papa," he cracked, "I—I don't hate you, fuck,"

In his right mind the moans heard from the other side of the phone would have pressed him to go further until his women got theirs but he felt like his soul was literally outside of his body, "let it happen," Orion coached, "you can do it baby boy," he stroked himself to the sight.

The way Kasim's body reacted and produced so much on the thruster—he could tell he was on the verge of having an anal orgasm.

"tu peux le faire papa," Zuri encouraged, "rends-moi fier et prends-le,"

A sigh of relief was soon replaced with a deep moan once the thruster was removed and replaced by Orion's dick, "Oh fuck!" Kasim whispered.

Orion hit at his prostate twice before Kasim had coated him in a clear substance, "I—I tap out, fuck, papa please," Kasim knees buckled, "you got it nigga, damn," he tried his best to run.

"Fuck Kas," Orion groaned, "you gone let me fill you up?" He panted himself, "tell papa he can nut in you,"

"My God," Zuri muttered.

Kasim had fell against the railings at this point, "nut in me papa," he choked out.

As soon as the words left his lips, Orion had filled him up.

"Mhm, fuck," Orion moaned, "such a good boy,"

He pulled out and his nut mix with what Kasim produced had leaked out of him—he grabbed the camera that was recording and zoomed in on the sight, "beautiful baby,"

"You made the mess, suck it outta' me," Kasim's voice was barely audible, "freak ass nigga,"

Being that he was going to do that anyway, Orion dropped to his knees and sucked it all into his mouth before spitting it back into his hole and doing it again, he repeated that twice before grabbing the phone and opening his mouth wide to show the women.

It wasn't long before Orion had talked them both through their orgasms and ended the call.

••••••

After a well needed massage, and bubble bath—Kasim laid across the floor and painted.

Orion feeding him fruit occasionally as he watched him in his element, "you know I've been thinking about therapy lately," Kasim brung up, "I'm kind of embarrassed to go,"

"Why?" Orion asked, and began to massage his lower back again.

Kasim sighed in content, "explaining shit I've been through seems pointless to me, I already know what's wrong with me, what difference is it going to make for a therapist to tell me about me?" He vented, "I was thinking about going to a session with my mom—I never got back to her on that, and Lei has been asking me to go with her too,"

"If you were to go, who would it be for?"

A sigh escaped his lips, "I guess them? and maybe a little for me' I'm interested to see why Lei needs me there or why my mom let certain shit happen to me but never Lei..."

"...I just don't want to go and tarnish all of our relationships, I don't want Lei to think I ever resented her or had ill feelings towards her," he sat the paint brush down, "that'll do her more damage than all the shit she's been through,"

"Well, do you?" Orion asked, "and don't keep lying to protect those around you—when are you going to live for Kasim? You'll never be happy making yourself miserable to keep anyone happy," he made him look at him, "what makes you happy?"

Kasim stared at him, "I don't know..."

••••••

Thoughts? What stood out the most? Scene was ass?

Make sure you've voted on all chapters 🫱🏼‍🫲🏾 100 votes for next chapter, 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.2K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
5.8K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...
5.5K 198 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...