Born to Make Mistakes, Not Fa...

By xoxokensington

Oliver Wood has sworn off falling in love. That is, until an important piece of his past is thrown back to hi... More

Born to Make Mistakes, Not Fake Perfection ( Oliver Wood )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note!
READ READ READ

Chapter 19

1.3K 54 19
By xoxokensington

Only the sound of my trainers squeaking against the stone floors were heard as I ran down the corridor, occasionally losing my footing but catching myself on a few not so comfortable statues and walls..

"I thought we were fucking done with this shit!" Oliver Wood shrieked, chasing behind me at a sluggish pace

I scoffed and continued on to the safety of the dungeons. He thought bloody wrong.

You see, it's been about three days-

Three days of him staring at me.

Three days of him trying to get my attention in class.

Three days of sending sweets (that I was ultimately still wary about due to the last encounter I had with a box of his sweets, so I thought to allow Miles to test them on Marcus first.)

Three days of utter crap, basically.

So, I decided to spice things up a bit.

It's been awhile since I last caused him physical distress..

I woke up a bit earlier than usual, found my way into the Gryffindor tower and set up pots of honey outside of his dormitory door as well as the portrait so even if he washed off the first pot, he had another waiting on him.

I even took the liberty of setting another outside the side doors he uses to get to the pitch, and another right inside the Gryffindor locker room.

Then, and let me take a moment to pat myself on the back for this one, I charmed the shower pipes in the locker room to spew only green dyed water.

Talk about Slytherin pride!

And that's not all folks, oh no, I had something much better.

I managed to steal each and every one of his left socks.

Now, if you know anything about Oliver Wood, know this; he is obsessive about what goes on his feet.

Total nutter, honestly.

Makes his dear old Mum purchase these oddly cozy and ridiculously expensive sheep's wool socks all the way from stinkin' Norway, but enough of that.

I also moved his bedroom furniture to the right about six centimeters just for kicks.

Because well, he'll be running into things and stubbing toes in no time!

And that's what is absolutely beautiful about this.

"I'm fucking sticking to the bloody floor!" I heard him belt out

I let out a cackle as I slipped into the Slytherin common room, falling back against the stone door and stretching my arms out to my sides.

"Today will be a good day," I smiled to myself, "A very good day."

Making my way up to my room, I had my shower and decided to wake up my guys.

I tip toed up their stairs, careful to watch my footing and to be quiet.

Pressing my ear against the door, I heard nothing.

A wicked smirk graced my face as I creaked open their door, closing it behind me.

All of my boys were sound asleep, snoring like fog horns on a ship.

Even better.

Making the last minute decision to start with Marcus, I creeped over to his mattress and jumped away just as quickly!

There was a red head in there with him!

Bloody hell.

I rolled my eyes and went for Graham, just 'cause.

Thankfully no one else was in his bed, so I got down on all fours, crawled to the end of his bed and slithered my hand up the end of his sheet, my index finger softly but swiftly moving up and down his bare foot a few times until a groggy giggle sounded.

"Oh stop, Daph.. You know I like when you lick my feet.." My eyes widened.

Oh God, oh God, oh God.. EW! For Merlin's sake, Daphne?

Daphne? Licking feet? Absolutely horrifying, considering the state of Graham's toes..

I gave up on that endeavor, moving over to my sweet little Miles.

Still on all fours, I slowly slid my hand over his pillow ready to cover his mouth to muffle any scream but a firm grip snatched me just as fast.

"Uh-uh, honey. You should know well enough by now I sleep with one eye open!"

Gosh darn it, Miles!

You always ruin everything.

"Why are you awake? Go back to sleep for five minutes." Graham's very groggy voice grumbled out as he tossed his duvet over his head

"Wakey wakey bitches!" Miles hopped up, slipping on the stray shirt he picked up and sniffed, clearly okay with the semi stank odor that oozed from the seams.

I glanced over at Cass's bed.

There was two lumps under the covers.

Not one.

He wasn't alone..

But he said liked me?

....right?

The lump on the right sat up.

"Oi, keep it down will ya. Some of us had a long night!" The lump was a blonde. An incredibly busty blonde.

I sucked the side of my cheek.

Of coarse this was going to happen.

It always does.

*******Oliver's P.O.V********

"Bro, I'm telling you." Rob greedily shoved a sausage in his mouth, "You still have honey behind your ears, mate."

"Fuck it. Three showers was enough." I growled.

My skin was raw and I now have 60% less body hair.

That's Jessica fucking Cesari for you.

Always a pain in the arse.

"There's your love now," Rob cooed, still forking in his breakfast.

I rolled my eyes.

I'll get her back somehow.

Glancing up, she wasn't as happy as she was when she left me in a sticky heap outside the Slytherin dungeons.

She had a rather blank glaze over her usual bright eyes.

"What happened?" I nudged her brothers shoulder, nodding over to her.

"What?" He turned his head and his eyebrows knitted together.

Steve didn't even say anything before jumping up and heading toward the Slytherins.

Luckily our table was only one away and with selective hearing I decided to eavesdrop their entire conversation..

"Sister..what's up?"

"Nothing." She said. I noticed her pushing around her eggs instead of shoveling them in her gob.

That's not good.

"Jessica."

"Steven."

"What happened?" Steve's voice hardened.

"Nothing!"

Even from this distance you could see her eyes watering.

"Get up. Let's go." Steve tucked his hands under her arms and pulled her out of her bench.

And she let him.

I watched as they strolled out of the great hall, a million ideas of what could possibly be wrong running though my mind.

*******Jessica's P.O.V ********

"What the fuck happened, now?"

Steve shoved me over to a corner bench and sat me down, still hovering above me.

I rolled my eyes, trying to stand and go. "Same crap different day."

One swipe of his large hand sent me back to my sitting position.

"You wanna elaborate? I'm not a mind reader."

He moved to sit beside me, stretching his legs out then popping his knuckles

Rolling my neck toward him, I huffed. "Am I ugly?"

His face scrunched. "Are you fucking kidding me? Who said that? I swear to Mer-"

"Well, that's how I feel!"

"Who's making you feel that way?" He placed his hands on his knees.

"Oh, I don't know-" I started sarcastically, "Maybe Wood, Diggory, and Warrington."

"Your team mate?" His eyes flashed with rage as he hopped up, "what the fuck did he do?"

"I just don't get why boys say they bloody like you then go hop off with the next bloody slag that comes their way!" My heart was racing, my blood starting to boil over this whole mess

"Fuck them." My brother said, pulling me to my feet and into a hug. "Ugly arse lads, anyway."

"You're young, sister. You don't need that shite. Focus on quidditch and ruining Krum during holiday. Those dicks aren't signing your checks."

I smiled a bit, burying my head into my brothers vest. "Krum's punk ass is going down."

He pulled back dramatically shaking my shoulders.

"Oi! Watch your fucking mouth, yeah? You're a lady!"

I narrowed my eyes and slapped his chest. "Stupid."

"Your mom."

"Your dad."

"Your aunt."

"Uncle."

"Brother."

"Sis-"

And that's how we went on- back into the great hall, into our set spots in our tables and me promising to smile in Cass's face.

Because as always, men can't be trusted.

But then again, neither can I.

Sorry for the incredibly long wait guys...i just had my daughter not long ago and she gave me a pretty rough pregnancy:(

Im working on another chapter as we speak so hopefully ill be satisfied by tonight with it

Let me know what you guys think!

What prank should we try next???
Who should jess be with?

Any tips or ideas that you guys want me to incorperate?

What character do you want to see more of ??

Drop a comment below, i appreciate any feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 2.1K 47
This is an overall very light hearted fanfic with an enemies to lovers plot. VERY MUCH SLOWBURN!!! Enjoy your crumbs Oliver Wood stans. This is a fe...
485 0 14
It's hard growing up next to Oliver Wood. It's even harder when you're forced to endure his constant Quidditch ramblings. It's especially the worst w...
45.6K 940 14
You are a Hufflepuff, best friends with Oliver Wood and very protective of the people you care about. This protective spirit, along with your temper...