The Alphas' Pride Mate (The P...

By AlphaKelly

"We reject your rejection, Dirk!" Tricc growled, his voice dripping with determination. "You can't run away f... More

The Pride Who Goes Into Heat.
DEAR READERS,
HELLO!
MEET THE CHARACTERS!!
A PRIDE'S REJECTION.
KINGMAKER.
HOSPITAL VISIT.
TRICC'S SHORTCOMING.
SETH'S AWAKENING.
KURT'S TROUBLE.
MATE'S CALL.
WHEN ONE LINK DIE...
THAT DREADFUL NIGHT.
DYING BIRD.
DIRK'S JEALOUSY.
HURT MY LOVE.
OWNED BY THE PRIDE.
BEGGING TO BE KISSED.
RIDING THE WAVE OF PLEASURE.
ELICIT CRIES OF BLISS.
BED A BETA
TO HOLD AND TO HEAL.
HIS LOVE FOR HIM.
HIS SCENT.
SEDUCING HIM.
ON TO HIM.
BLOOD, POWER AND DEBT.
LEADER.
FIRST HEAT.
TO HIS FATE.
DANCING WITH A STRANGER.
LOVE ONLY HIM.
MAKE LOVE TO ME, ONE LAST TIME.
THEIR CLIAMS OVER HIM.
NO CONTROL.
SHAMEFUL.
GAME OVER.
NOT AN OMEGA.
SAVE THE PRIDE.
MATE'S DISTRESS.
PHEROMONE CALL.
INTOXICATED BY HIS PHEROMONES.
SWEET MOANS.
LIKE THE MOON.
POISON THE PRIDE.
LIKE THE AIR HE BREATHES.
YEARNING FOR THEM.
MADE WITH LOVE.
FIRST KISS.
KISS ME AGAIN, PLEASE.
ERIK'S JEALOUSLY.
WE REJECT YOUR REJECTION.
TRAPPED.
HIS DEMISE.
THE GATHERING OF ALPHAS.
WHITE LYCAN KING.
VERGE OF EXPLOSION.
ANDREW'S DESIRES.
DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT.
MINE AND MY BROTHERS.
A DEMIGOD AND A BIRTH OMEGA.
CRY LIMP.
TRICC'S FIRST KISS.
HIS MARK ON THEM.
BREAKING THE CLAIM.
SCHEMES AND SEDUCTIONS.
A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
FIX MALTA.
ABANDONED.
WHAT'S THE RUSH, MALTA.
SECRETS AND WEAKNESSES.
THEIR MATE.
DIRK MOANED.
THEIR PRIDE, WHO GOES INTO HEAT.
ADDICTED.
OMEGAS.
WHEN THE SUN COMES OUT.
JELLYBEAN.
DIRK'S HEAT.
THEIR BEAUTIFUL MATE.
RIPPLING SHEATH.
MISSING.
DESTRUCTION.
THE END AND THE BEGINNING.
TRICKED AND TAKEN.
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL.
BICKERING BIRTH OMEGAS.
DOUBLE TROUBLE.
VOWS.
NO CUMMING UNTIL WE ARE INSIDE YOU.

ACHE: DIRK'S DESIRE.

345 25 8
By AlphaKelly

Chapter: 74
******

"Dear Goddess, how can one man be so perfectly sculpted... so incredibly strong, yet delicate and gentle at the same time... he is simply too exquisite to even exist in this world," he sighed dreamily from his perch atop the garden chairs.

Turning away from attending to his daughter, Raphael asked, "Uh, what?" His gaze landed on Dirk, who kept looking in the opposite direction. Raphael's eyes followed the man's dreamy gaze until they settled on the shirtless Tricc practicing alongside his Betas on the other side of the training area. The sight caused a slight tightening in his chest, and he felt his face heat up slightly. A small smile curved his lips as he watched the way Tricc's muscles flexed in just the right places when he jumped or twisted, the lean curve of his arms, the taut, golden skin stretched over his body as if it were made from silk. Tricc looked ethereal, almost angelic. And his hair... oh gods. It was like someone had taken cotton wool and woven it into beautiful silken waves that cascaded down to frame his perfect face like liquid sunlight.

He swallowed thickly and forced his eyes away to focus on Dirk. "You know, once upon a time I used to experience this heat that wouldn't go away until the Lycgers held me tightly against their chest, and even when Seth and Kurt left, Tricc still kept me alive until I found my mate," Raphael laughed. Dirk didn't join in, but his lips twitched with the beginnings of a smile.

As he continued to stare, though, his gaze moved down the toned expanse of the man. His mind wandered to thoughts of those hands, and of those strong fingers gently touching him, and his eyes widened as he felt a sudden sharp ache between his legs. His heart began to beat fast, and his cheeks felt hotter than before, his desires mounting. It had been weeks since he was near them.

However, two weeks ago, both Kurt and Seth had announced their needed presence in their business and left after giving him a warm, nice kiss, but nothing more since Luna Caleb was present. They had caused him great hurt from the first time, which required three sessions with the Pack's doctor. It was during one of these visits that he learned he wasn't pregnant.

The Pack doctor had informed him that it might take a while before he could carry a child since his body wasn't the same as that of an Omega. In such cases, it would require years for his body to reach full fertility, and in most cases, he might not be able to carry at all. These thoughts lingered, leaving him with the realization that he might not be able to give the Lycgers offspring.

The doctor had cautioned that he wouldn't know unless he tried in the next couple of months, preferably a few days before he entered his next Heat. This meant he had to try now, knowing that his Heat was approaching. Despite Luna Caleb's advice to stay away until Seth and Kurt returned and their Bonding ceremony was completed, Dirk couldn't bring himself to wait that long. The longer he gazed at Tricc, the stronger his desires became.

"You look flushed," Raphael commented quietly.

Without hesitation, Dirk responded, "I need him so badly... I want to be wrapped around those strong abs," then immediately covered his mouth, regretting his impulsive words.

Raphael chuckled warmly, "Then link with him... or even better, go to him," he gestured across the yard. "Your pheromones are escalating; please try to calm down."

Dirk blushed a deep shade of red. "I'm so sorry," he glanced at the young child playing beside his Birth Omega, then looked up to meet Raphael's reassuring smile. "You're right, I am acting uncharacteristically; I should stop and let the bond settle."

Raphael reached out to grasp Dirk's shoulder. "There is no shame in longing after a mate, my dear friend. Emotions can be overpowering. Don't be afraid to take what you need from him if you need it."

"Thank you," Dirk began to say, his gaze drifting back to Tricc, who seemed to sense the attention on him as he paused his activities and turned towards them. Dirk couldn't ignore the fluttering in his heart and the overpowering desire to draw closer, causing his knees to tremble.

*******

Rafe noticed the shift in his Alpha's mood and immediately halted his movements to inquire, "What's wrong, my Alpha?" He asked cautiously, uncertain of any offense he might have caused.

"It's not you, Rafe," Tricc groaned, his gaze shifting from Dirk back to his Betas. "It's my mate," he informed them. The men's mouths slightly parted in surprise as they noticed the bulge growing in their Alpha's pants.

"Damn it, Alpha... out here in the fields!" Luca growled but with a teasing chuckle.

"It's not my fault, I can smell his pheromones. He's becoming needy, and he doesn't even realize the effect he's having on me right now!" Tricc exclaimed, his voice tinged with frustration.

Rafe snorted. "You should head upstairs, take a shower, and relax. Remember your Birth Omega's warning."

"Yeah, yeah..." Tricc grumbled, turning away from the group as he made his way toward the manor. The Betas resumed their training with renewed vigor.

(What was that?) Seth demanded through their link.

(Our mate,) Tricc informed them as he ascended the stairs.

(I can't concentrate, his pheromones are clouding my senses!) Kurt mentioned, struggling to sign contracts with an unusually messy signature.

(He disrupted my training session too,) Tricc relayed to his brothers as he pushed open his bedroom door and entered the cozy space. (I need a shower so badly,) he said, stripping off his pants since he wasn't wearing a shirt, leaving him naked in no time.

(Take care of our mate, Tricc. His pheromones are suffocating, and if I don't wrap things up here, I won't be able to make it back next week for the ceremony... I'm in the middle of a meeting here!!) Seth nearly sobbed, feeling overwhelmed by Dirk's escalating pheromones, which were driving his Lycgers to the brink.

(I agree with Seth. My signatures look like baby chicks stumbling all over the paper, it's a mess,) Kurt added.

(But our Birth Omega-)

(Forget that! He's our mate!) Both Seth and Kurt responded simultaneously.

(Even so, Seth, you have a meeting. Unless you have an inhibitor handy to keep calm, consider taking a break and excuse yourself. And Kurt, secure your doors or get blockers as well,) Tricc advised.

The two men grumbled unhappily but recognized the wisdom in their brother's words. Anticipating the onset of the pheromonal chaos, they promptly ordered a significant dosage of blockers and, once consumed, informed their brother.

(Go and freshen up, but do not approach him unless he initiates it,) both Seth and Kurt advised Tricc, who smiled in understanding. Despite their intense desire for their mate, the consequences would be less severe if their Birth Omega discovered that it was their mate who made the first move. After his bath, Tricc changed into more comfortable attire—a pair of white shorts and a plain black shirt. While he dressed, he heard a faint knock on the door and caught a whiff of their mate's scent.

Opening the door, Tricc was struck by Dirk's stunning appearance. Dirk's golden hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail, revealing a slender strip of skin to the world, with a lone strand swaying gently in the breeze. His dark, deep golden eyes gazed at Tricc with longing and concern. Dressed in a loose pale green T-shirt that accentuated his broad shoulders and showcased every muscle, and snug black jeans that highlighted his lean, muscular thighs and hips, Dirk exuded charm. Even his feet were clad in worn, faded grey sneakers.

"Oh god..." Tricc breathed, struggling to control his inner Lycgers.

"Hello," Dirk greeted, his voice tinged with lust as his eyes drifted to Tricc's bare feet.

"Come inside," Tricc muttered, opening the door wider to welcome the Lion into the spacious room. After Dirk entered, Tricc shut and locked the door, then grasped his mate's hand. "We should probably discuss this first."

With a small nod, Dirk leaned in and softly kissed him. Startled by the sudden gesture, Tricc stood frozen, battling to keep his Lycgers in check. Tricc's lips felt smooth and warm against his own, sending shivers down Dirk's spine. Drawing closer, Dirk pressed himself against the larger male, slipping his tongue into Tricc's mouth to savor the minty sweetness of his Lover's tongue, his hands caressing his sides. Tricc emitted a soft moan and placed his hand on Dirk's chest, gently pushing him back to break the kiss. His breath quickened, his Lycgers coursing through his veins. "Are you fully healed? Do you feel well enough for this now?" He inquired with concern. "Because if not-"

"Please, Tricc," he murmured. "I ache for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 12.5K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
401K 15.2K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
25K 1.6K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
1.7M 61K 22
THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED! DO NOT READ! "Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even m...