Thai BL Novel Recommendations

Da PenRose001

Welcome to the world of Thai BL novels. Here's a selection curated for fans by fans. Experience a spectrum of... Altro

Sotus
Love Inextinct
The Red Thread
They're Celebrating Qingming Festival Next to My Grave
2Moons
Love Sick
2gether the Series
Make It Right
Ever-Snow Company
Carta Visa
Behind the Scenes
Scent of Love
Pit Babe
Love Sky: The Sky Where the Prince Sails
Love Storm: A Torrent of Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 1
Cutie Pie: Even When Quiet, Big Bro Thinks I'm Naive
Bed Friend
Tale of a Thousand Stars
Triage
Vice Versa: Love Switches Worlds, Volume 1
KinnPorsche
Euthanasia
Manner of Death
Transplant
NOT ME: Bad Boys, True Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 2
I Live Timid I Love Bravely
Dark Blue Kiss
So Evil... Mafia's Love!
The Theory of Courting You
Hemp Rope
Date today, break up on New Year #ChokandCherTogether
Gamer and His Clueless Brother #SoAndSoChainsThir
Spare Me Your Mercy
The Handsome Engineer Asks the Doctor to Be His Wife
Our stories #TheirStoriesThatMakeUsSmile
Thunderous Love
Tale of a Thousand Stars Special
Cupid's Last Wish
Defeated by Love
Moon Majesty Volume 1

Conflicting Interests

20 1 0
Da PenRose001

Title: Conflicting Interests

Synopsis

One... everyone says 'he' is the boyfriend of the junior whom Jet is close to. Two... 'his' appearance is so plain, like a blank piece of paper, irritating to even look at. (Plus... others call him 'Big Bro Cool,' but he's the only one who calls him 'brother.') These are the two reasons (plus one extra) that make 'Jet' want to cut 'Pakchat' out of his life's orbit!

But... things are never as easy as they seem.

Because Pakchat is also using two main principles to revolve around Jet: One... leveraging the status everyone believes he's the boyfriend of the junior 'Bro' is close to. Two... using his indifferent appearance to get close.

Do whatever it takes to gradually gain more interest.

For the 'benefit (of the heart),' they must become 'conflicting' with yet another deadpan plan... he's ready to accept it!

What I Think

I found this book to be a nice, light read, though I'm usually not a fan of characters like Jet who come off strong and confrontational at the start. At first, his attitude towards Pak, especially being dismissive while being a close friend of Pak's buddy, was pretty draining to read. But I liked how his behavior evolved – he began to treat Pak better and even fell for him, shifting from dismissive to super caring, treating Pak like someone precious.

Pak's character was more my style – his way of flirting and showing interest subtly was really clever and refreshing. I could relate to his internal issues like family problems and his fear that he might never find true happiness. I appreciated how Big Bro Cool helped him face these fears. Plus, Pak's ability to positively affect others really matched his political science studies, which I thought was a nice touch.

The book did a great job at showcasing the contrast between the two main characters – Jet being direct and Pak being more reserved, preferring things to unfold slowly. I enjoyed seeing how their differences eventually led to a deeper understanding and compromise between them. Their quick resolutions after disagreements, focusing on their shared happiness, were really endearing.

The potential subplot involving Brother Joke and So also piqued my interest, even though it wasn't the main focus of the story I initially picked up. Despite some minor flaws, the book was enjoyable and worthwhile, mainly because of the dynamic and development between Jet and Pak.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

10.9K 1K 33
πš†πš‘πšŽπš— π™ΏπšŠπš›πš” πš‚πšŽπš˜πš—πšπš‘πš πšŠ πš’πšœ πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš— 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš˜πšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚊𝚝 πš πš˜πš›πš”, πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš‘πšŽ πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπšŒπšπšŽπš 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘...
61.4K 1.2K 20
Being a psychopath in someone's love. Have you ever experienced it?
Mortify Da β€Ž

Storie d'amore

5.6K 397 16
YINWAR FAN FICTION War had a long-term boyfriend, but he ended up getting sick and died, and now he sees someone who looks like his long-term boyfrie...
85K 3K 21
Pharm keeps having nightmares he can't comprehend or trace where it all began. He meets a man who he quickly develops feelings for but he has this st...