𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’•π’‰π’†π’ŠοΏ½...

By KohiHachi

Izuku Midoriya. Thought to be class 1a's cute, innocent, sweet cinnamon roll. But what's happens most of the... More

Β°β€’~Oc Introduction~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter one~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter two~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter three~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~The mansion~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~The Mansion part two~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter four~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter five~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter six~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~ Chapte seven. ⚠️Smut⚠️~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Instagram~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter eight~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter nine~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter ten~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter eleven~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twelve~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter fourteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter fifteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter sixteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter seventeen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter eighteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter nineteen~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty one~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Groups/group members~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty two~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty three~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty four~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty five~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty six~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty eight~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter twenty nine~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty one~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty two⚠️Smut!⚠️~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty three~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty four~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty five~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty six~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty seven~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty eight~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter thirty nine~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty one~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Hero names and costumes~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty two~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty three~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~ Chapter forty four~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty five~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty six~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Chapter forty seven~β€’Β°
Β°β€’~Discontinuing~β€’Β°

Β°β€’~Chapter twenty seven~β€’Β°

20 0 0
By KohiHachi

♡Hachi's P.O.V♡

I was sat on the couch playing on my phone when Izu-kun walked in. "Hey!" He said. I smiled. "Hey! What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering something." He said. "Oh, what is it?" I asked. "I don't know what color you guys should wear. Have any ideas?" He asked.

"Yeah! What's the theme again?" I asked. "Green and orange. You came up with it, how do you not remember?" He asked. "I dunno. I just don't." I said shrugging. "But you could do green for us." I said. He smiled. "That's a good idea! Green will look great on all of you!" He said and rushed out of the room. I chuckled and stood up.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of cake. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked back. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I got hungry. Why?" I asked. "We're having Alfredo for dinner. Are you sure you want to waste your appetite?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Love, I'm sure I won't do much." I said. He took the plate out of my hand. "No cake until after dinner." He said and held the plate above his head. I jumped up. "No fair! Your using your height to your advantage!" I said. He smirked. I pouted before an idea popped in my head.

 I jumped on the counter and snatched the cake from him. "Hey! Cheshire! Come back!" He yelled while chasing me. I ran up the stairs and he followed me. I jumped on the railing. "Don't you dare!" He yelled. I smirked and jumped off the railing. He ran down the stairs and I ran back in the kitchen. 

I sat in the corner and put the fork to my mouth. I went to bite it but it was taken from me. I saw the ink monster drop the plate in the trash. I gasped and looked at Zayne. "My cake-" "Dinner!" Uncle zashi yelled. I stood up and walked to the dining room. 

I sat down. "What's wrong?" Aunt inko asked. "I had a piece of cake but when I tried to eat it Zaynes ink monster thing threw it away!" I huffed. They all laughed. "It's not funny!" I shouted. Once everyone calmed down we ate dinner.

"We have to be ready by nine." Zayne said to me. I looked at him confused. "Why nine?" "That's when they want to meet." He shrugged. I nodded and finished eating. "More!" I said and uncle zashi chuckled before using his quirk to float the Alfredo over to my plate and scoop in on there.

"There you go!" He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said stuffing my face. Everyone chuckled and we finished eating and went to our rooms. I laid in bed with Zayne and slowly drifted to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up to Zayne shaking me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. He yanked the blanket away. "Get up! We gotta get ready!" He said. I sat up and got out of bed. I walked to our bathroom and took a shower. "Are you not going to shower?" I asked him as I walked with a towel wrapped around my frame.

He looked at me and blushed. "No, I took one last night." He said. I nodded. As I walked away I felt something hit my *ss. I turned to see him staring at me. "Did you just smack my *ss?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, at least you didn't lie." I said and walked to the closet. I grabbed a white puff sleeved blouse and some black slacks. I put on some undergarments.

I put on the pants and grabbed the blouse. I slid the blouse on and walked out of the closet towards my vanity. I sat and did my hair and simple makeup. I looked to see Zayne staring. "Can you stop being a pervert." I said. "I dunno. Can I?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. I brushed my hair and left it down. I put on my opal jewelry and buttoned my blouse. I put my Glycons hair clip in and handed Zayne his. I grabbed my purse he bought me and sprayed my perfume. 

"You finally ready?" He asked. "Yes. And I didn't take that long." I said rolling my eyes. He snickered and we walked downstairs. We walked to the car and got in. I sat down in the passenger seat and he started the car. We left to meet his parents.

.

.

.

"Alright we're here." He said. Inlooked up and saw the mansion in front of us. It was smaller than the one uncle zashi has but it was still big. I got out of the car and followed him. He knocked on the door and a butler opened it. "Oh! Hello master Zayne!" He said. "Hello, where are mom and dad?" Zayne asked. I walked in and took in my surroundings.

"In the living room." The butler said. Zayne nodded and gestured for me to follow him. "Oh! Is that my baby boy!?" A woman with raven hair asked and ran up to Zayne. She hugged him and a man appeared next to the woman. "Hello son. So, where is this girlfriend of yours?" The male asked.

Zayne looked at me and I walked to stand next to him. "Hello! I'm Hachi Aizawa! Pleasure to meet you!" I said bowing. The two looked at me confused. I realized and stood straight. "I apologize. I was raised I Japan for awhile before moving here." I said apologetically. "Oh its perfectly fine! But, what did you say your name was?" The woman asked.

"It's Hachi Aizawa." I said again. The twos eyes widened. They looked atvtheir son. "You are aware who you are dating right?" The woman asked. "Yes, I am." He said. Thebmale waved us into the living room. We all sat down and the two looked at me.

"I'm Daliah Stirling. Nice to meet you dear!" The woman spoke. I smiled. The male introduced himself next. "I'm Micheal Stirling." He said. "How long have you been dating?" Daliah asked. "Two and a half months." I said. My tail swayed behind me and my ears twitched.

Name- Daliah Stirling 

Quirk- 

Print- can print anything she touches or sees.

Drawbacks- none

Sexuality- straight

Relationship- married to Micheal Stirling

"

Name- Micheal Stirling 

Quirk-

Monster- Can make monsters out of whatever is near him.

Drawbacks- some materials are harder to control than others

Sexuality- straight

Relationship- married to Daliah Stirling 

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

"Oh! What is your quirk sweetheart?!" Daliah asked eagerly. "I actually have five quirks." I said. The two looked at me amazed. "What are they?!" The woman asked even more eager then before.

"They are: Cat, Cheshire, Siren song, Harleys hammer, and Ring master." I said listing them off with my fingers. Their eyes widened. Zayne wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. "Can we see them in action?" Micheal asked. "Of course!" I chirped.

We got up and they led us to a large training room. "Here, change into these." Daliah said handing me the clothes. "Thank you, uhh..." "Call me mom!" She said. I smiled. "Thanks mom!" She smiled and walked off. "Come Zayne." She said and Zayne walked off. "Good luck Cheshire!" He said. I thanked him and changed. I put the sweat pants and t-shirt on. 

I walked out and saw them in a observation booth. I tied my hair up and stood in the middle of the room. "Are you ready?" Daliah asked over the speakers. "Yep!" I said. I stretched a bit before watching a bunch of robots walk out.

'Welp, here we go.' I thought. One of the robots charged at me. I jumped up and kicked it in the head. I cracked my knuckles and punched the next bot. I ran and touched three of the bots and made them attack the others while summoning cards. I folded the cards and launched them at the robots I was controlling. 

I then heard footsteps rushing from behind me. I used Cheshire and sat on top of one of the bots. I hot wired it and it began attacking others. While that happened I used my cat form to sneak around them and I climbed the wall. 

I jumped off and pounced on the bots. I then tied them all up using a rope I had found. "Huh! That was pretty easy!" I said. Zayne smiled while his parents looked shocked. "Interesting, that was the hardest level too." Micheal said. They all walked down and Zayne hugged me. 

"You are really interesting. What's your job?" Daliah asked. "Oh right! I run the number one mafia in the world!" I said. "WHAT!?" They shouted. "How old are you?" Her husband asked. 

"I turned seventeen yesterday!" I said. They looked even more shocked. We left the room and talked about random things. "So, what do you think?" I heard Zayne ask his parents. "Oh! She's perfect! Absolutely incredible!" His mother chirped. 

"I agree, she's also got astonishing strength." His dad remarked. I smiled to myself. I looked at Zayne. "Hey love." I said getting his attention. His parents watched. "Yes Cheshire?" He asked. "It's getting late. And I wanna p*ss kat off." I said. "You always p*ss kat off." He scoffed. 

"Because it's fun!" I pouted. His parents watched and saw what I was doing. "How about you do something else?" He said. I tilted my head. "Like what?" I asked. "I'm sure you'll find something." He said. My brows furrowed.

"I'll jump off the balcony." I said. He looked at me. "No, you have to stop doing that." He warned. I pouted. I started pretending to cry. Tears fell down my face and his eyes widened. "Sh*t! Cheshire! Please don't cry." He said frantically. I huffed and looked away.

His eyes widened. "Cheshire please don't be mad! How about this! I go get you a gift yeah?! How does that sound?!" He asked in a panic. I looked at him and nodded sadly. He ran off and got in the car. I smiled mischievously and wiped my eyes.

"My! Aren't you mischievous?" His mother said smirking. "That's why he calls me Cheshire!" I chirped. Zaynes dad looked at me in fear. "Your spoiled aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. "I am! But I can control myself. I'm not one of the spoiled brats." I said jokingly. They laughed lightly and we walked to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 68 18
This is a no Quirks Au. Izuku Midoriya is one of the smartest and richest kids that attends Ua, the prodigious prep school. Even though he is spoiled...
2.3K 45 37
This takes time after the first year at UA high! Shinsou has finally made it to class 2A! what will happen? Well he gets friends, he gets love. He f...
659 25 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...
1.6K 24 17
It was a normal day at UA High, or so Midoriya thought. The Dekusquad started to spread rumors about him. It spread like a wildfire in the dry season...