Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Anokhi made breakfast

32.1K 1.8K 118
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

Night time _

Anokhi was standing near the window and looking at the darkness of the night. Her veil was flying a little due to the wind, due to which her lips as well as her thin nose were visible.

At this time there was a small smile on her lips. She said, “Riya ma’am is so nice. She asked for something for me as her birthday gift. But if I call everyone the way Riya ma’am and Rohit sir call, then won’t he really get angry at me?”

“He won’t”, Shobha’s voice came from behind. Anokhi looked at her and lowered her veil a little.

“You are here, at this time. Do you want something maalkin ?”, when Anokhi said this, Shobha held her hand and made her sit on the bed and sitting in front of her said, “Not maalkin , you can call me mother, mom, mummy anything, but not this. Anokhi beta Rishabh has promised and he never breaks his promise.  He has promised Riya that he will not get angry if you call me Maa, Surekha as chachi ji , Ajay as chacha ji, so he will not. So from now on you will call me Maa, okay.”

“Okay Maa”, Anokhi’s voice faltered while saying this. Her throat became choked and tears started falling from her eyes.

Shobha hugged her and said, “Oh you got emotional. Ashok had said that you have no one, so now if anyone asks about your family, then tell them that you have Maa, Dadaji, Chachaji, Chachaji and a sister and a brother.”

“Okay Maa, from today I will call you Maa.”

“ And what will you call us both? ”, Rohit and Riya said coming inside the room as soon as Anokhi finished talking. Shobha smiled at them and said, “What are you both doing here? You were listening to our conversation.”

“No, not at all Badi Maa. Actually, we have heard the conversation by mistake , we did not want to listen. We came here so that we can ask Choti Bhabhi what she will call me? Because I am also tired of hearing Sir from her mouth.”, Rohit said,

then Shobha said to Anokhi, “So tell Anokhi, we are done with all of us, only these two are left. Tell me what will you call them? By the way, these two are younger than you in relation, you can also call them by their names.”

“But they are elder than me in age, so how will I call them by name ?”, Anokhi said innocently, then Rohit and Riya smiled.

Riya said holding Anokhi's hand, “So do one thing, you call me Riya Didi and Rohit Bhai as Rohit Bhaiya.  Rohit bhai, am I right?”

“Yes, absolutely right, I have no problem.”

“Okay Rohit bhaiyya.” Anokhi said in her sweet voice, then Rohit said putting his hand on his heart, “Oh, what a sweet voice you have, Choti si Bhabhi.”

“This is wrong, you quickly call him Rohit bhaiyya and forget me, call me didi too.”, Riya said while pouting, So Anokhi also took her name, “Riya didi.”

Riya also got happy on hearing her name and said while pulling Anokhi’s cheeks, “Oh my cutie pie.”

Shobha was looking at both of them. Looking at Rohit and Riya, it seemed as if they have got a little baby to play with and on hearing their name, they are getting so happy as if that little baby has taken their name for the first time.

Rishabh was standing outside the room and was watching all this.  There was no expression in his eyes. He was listening to Anokhi and her talk without any expression. Then after some time, he left from there.

Next morning_

Anokhi was standing outside the kitchen door. When Surekha came to the kitchen after getting ready, she saw Anokhi standing outside and said to her, “What are you doing here? You are not supposed to come in the kitchen, then why are you standing here?”

Seeing Surekha, Anokhi took two steps back and said with her head bowed, “ Chachi ji, Maa had told me to come in the kitchen in the morning.”

“What did you say, Chachi ji, maa, oh wow, Rishabh gave permission yesterday and your language changed so quickly. I swear by diamonds, it used to sound better when you used to say maalkin, ma’am and sir, but what can I do when Rishabh himself has refused to say it, then what can I do?”

Just then Shobha interrupted Surekha from behind and said, “Surekha, you have started again. I thought you were slowly accepting Anokhi.  ”

“ I swear on diamonds Didi, I will never be able to accept this girl and as far as my initiation is concerned, nobody lets me down and by the way, forget about me, tell me why have you called her here? ”

“ To complete her first kitchen ritual. ” , Shobha said and Surekha said quickly, “ Now this bee will fly in the kitchen too. Make sure she doesn't mix anything in the food or else everyone's work will be finished in one go. ” , saying this Surekha went inside the kitchen.

Meanwhile Surekha's words brought tears in Anokhi's eyes. Shobha held her hand and said, “ Anokhi, don't feel bad about her words. Seeing her quiet for a few days, I thought she must have improved but with the arrival of Rishabh, she has again come back to her old attitude. But you don't pay attention to her words and let's complete the ritual of your first kitchen. ”

Shobha got Anokhi to perform the puja of the kitchen and then said to Anokhi, “ Anokhi, whatever sweet you like, make it for everyone.  Today we will eat food of your choice and for breakfast, there is no need to prepare many thing , you can prepare any one dish. Okay.”

“ Yes, but I want to tell you something.” Anokhi said hesitatingly, then Surekha said, “Yes, I know what I want to ask, you will not know where the things are kept. I am leaving a servant, she will tell you which things are kept where.” Saying this, she called a servant and said to her, “Whatever she needs, tell her where they are kept.”

“ she will take them herself and there is no need to help her in cooking. I swear on the diamond, if I come to know that you have helped her, then this will be your last day in this house, do you understand?”

“Yes Madam.”, that servant said bowing her head.

Shobha said to Surekha, “Surekha, what is this? How are you talking like this? What if she helps Anokhi a little, I am going to help myself too.”

“Didi, we have not asked her to make 56 bhogs. One dish, just one dish has to be made.  Now, can't she do even this much for this house? She is a daughter-in-law, so she should fulfill her duty, we also did it in our time. So when she prepares 56 bhogs, then help her, there is no need right now. "

Surekha said this and took Shobha away from there forcefully. Anokhi was watching them both leaving. Her attention was diverted when that servant said, "Ma'am, what do you want?"

After about half an hour, everyone came to the dining table. Shivaay said, "Why is the dining table empty? Will we not get breakfast today? Oh God, is this my last day? Surekha aunty, will I have to go hungry in your rule?"

"I swear on diamonds, beta, you will never go hungry in my rule, but yes, I cannot say anything about what happens in that girl's rule." Surekha said making a face, then everyone started staring at each other.

Grandfather asked Shobha, “Bahu, is Anokhi in the kitchen?”

“Yes, papa, I am getting her first kitchen rituals done.”, Shobha said smiling.

Just then Rishabh also came there. When he heard that Shobha got Anokhi to do the ritual, he got angry. He said to Shobha angrily, “Mom, when you know that I neither like that girl as a wife nor as the daughter-in-law of this house, then why are you getting the rituals done?”

“Whether you like her or not, but she is the daughter-in-law of this house. If you don’t want to give her the status of a wife, then don’t, but I will give her the status of a daughter-in-law.”

“Yes, of course, why won’t you, Alok Shergill has brought a daughter-in-law for you and you will treat everything that he has brought with great respect, right?”, Rishabh said and Shobha became silent.

Just then Grandfather said angrily, “Enough is enough. Rishabh, what is this way to talk to your mother?  I understand that you are angry but that does not mean that you will misbehave in anger.”

Rishabh looked at him angrily and started to leave from there. Just then, Dadaji said in a harsh voice, “Rishabh, you will not leave without having breakfast.”

Rishabh’s steps stopped right there due to his harsh and commanding tone and he went and sat on his chair even though he did not want to.

Then his eyes fell on Anokhi standing at the kitchen door who was about to leave the kitchen with a tray in her hands when he said in a loud voice, “The ritual of cooking food is over but there is no need to come here.”

Hearing Rishabh’s voice and how loud Rishabh was, Anokhi’s hands started trembling and the tray was about to fall from her hand but the servant behind anokhi saved that from falling.

Anokhi did not come out of the kitchen on Rishabh's order and hid behind the door. She gave the tray to the servant and said softly, "You take everything outside, if I go he will get angry." After saying this Anokhi became quiet.

The servant give a pitying look at Anokhi and went out with the tray.

Shobha said to Rishabh, "Why won't she come out? She used to eat with all of us in these two years and will eat with all of us."

At that moment Rishabh angrily hit the table and said, "If she comes here then I will leave from here and last time I went for 2 years, this time I will go away forever."

On hearing Rishabh's rebuke everyone became quiet. Everyone's face turned pale. Mostly Riya and Rohit's.

Rishabh also noticed how they both have become attached to Anokhi and he was not able to digest this. 

He said, “If anyone is feeling so bad for her then they can leave from here and from tomorrow I will ask to send their food to room with her.” Hearing Rishabh, Riya and Rohit started looking at each other because both of them knew that Rishabh was talking about both of them.

Vikram was about to say something to Rishabh when Surekha signaled him to keep quiet and started looking at Ajay.

She also knew that Rishabh does not listen to anyone when he is angry. Then Ajay said, “Enough Rishabh. Calm down and eat quietly.”

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !! 

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 37.9K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
526K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
1.3M 79.4K 38
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
1.1M 56.4K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...