Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

Door SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... Meer

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Rishabh come back

33.3K 1.9K 76
Door SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

“Hey who said it is not good.  This is very good.  I liked it very much. No i love it. ", Riya said screaming happily and hugged Anokhi.

Anokhi asked with surprise, “You really liked it.” 

“ Of course I really liked it.  Thank you so much for giving me such a nice gift.  I had never imagined that such jewelery could be made from real flowers.  It's really beautiful and I'm going to wear it right now.  " Saying this, Riya sat in front of the dressing table and started removing her earrings and necklace.

Anokhi stopped her and said, “Why are you removing this ?  Let it be.  You look nice.  ”

“Yes, it looks good but what you have made will be the bestest.  So now stop talking and get me dressed quickly.  I am very excited to wear it.  "Riya said happily.

Excitement and happiness were clearly visible on her face, seeing which Anokhi also started smiling.  Then one by one she made Riya wear all the jewelery made by her.

Riya looked at herself in the mirror.  She really looked like a Disney Princess.

“See, choti si bhabhi, I told you that this would look better on me.  ”, saying this she turned towards Anokhi.  Anokhi also said happily, “yes , you are really looking very good.  But 1 minute” Saying this Anokhi came near the bed.  She took a white rose from the flowers she had brought and cut off the lower part of it and brought it to Riya.  Then she attached that rose to Riya's dress like a brooch with a safety pin, which further enhanced the beauty of that dress.

“Wow, what a idea my choti si bhabhi.  You are quite intelligent in this.  I'll just show everyone your gift and once again thank you so much.  This is your return gift.  " Saying this, Riya gave a small kiss on Anokhi's cheek and quickly left from there.  Anokhi was looking at him smiling.

When Riya came to everyone, everyone was surprised to see her. Shobha looked at her and said, “Riya, what are you wearing, who gave it to you?  You look very beautiful in this.  ”

“ This is my gift mom. ”

“Gift, who gave the gift?  " When Surekha asked, Riya said happily, " Chachi ji, this is a gift from my choti si bhabhi.  She has made it for me with her own hands, that too with real flowers.  It's beautiful isn't it?  ”

“Yes, it is beautiful.  ”, Surekha said reluctantly.

Then Rohit said, “If your dressing up has become done, then let's cut the cake.” 

" not at all.  Bhai had said that he is coming, so the cake will be cut only when he comes. ”

“But Riya, if sir is late in coming, will you make everyone wait?  ” , When Praveen said, Riya insisted and said, “Of course, everyone will have to wait.  But the cake will be cut only when brother comes. ”

And 2 hours passed waiting for Rishabh's arrival.  In these 2 hours, how many times did everyone said Riya to cut the cake but Riya did not agree and when Rishabh did not come, she had tears in her eyes.

Anokhi, who was watching Riya from behind her door, also did not like to see tears in Riya's eyes.  She said to herself, “I don't know whether I should be happy that he has not come or sad that Riya ma'am had tears in her eyes due to not his arrival. ”

Then suddenly her heartbeats increased.  She started feeling strange.  She placed her hand on her chest and said, “What a feeling this is. Why do I feel so weird? ”

Just then a voice was heard in the entire hall.

“Gifts look good in the hands of the birthday girl, but tears look very bad in birthday girl's eyes, Riya, you don't even know that much. ”

This voice was of Shivaay.  Everyone looked there and saw Rishabh standing at the main door with his usual cold expression.  He wore a white shirt and black coat.  The top three buttons of his shirt were open, revealing his chest.  He was looking at everyone with his hands in his pant pockets.

His entire group including Shivaay, Hardik, Vikram and Shivika were standing behind him.  Seeing Rishabh, Riya came running to him and hugged him and said, “Finally you have come bhai. I miss you so much. ”

Rishabh lovingly caressed her head and took her aside and placed his hand on her cheek and said, “Happy Birthday beta.” 

“Thank you so much Bhai.  ” Riya said holding his hands.  Then Shivaay jokingly said, “Hey , atleast someone should meet us too.  Means, there is no value for our in front of Rishabh.  I spoke such a nice dialogue as soon as I entered, but no one paid attention to me. ”

Seeing Shivaay's drama everyone started smiling and looking at him.  Riya hugged him and said, “How come Shivaay Bhai, no one will notice you. Messing with you is not my cup of tea.  What will happen to me if you open your third eye? ”

“Yes it is, that is why I always remain happy so that everyone's life is saved.  ”, Shivaay said and Riya laughed out loud.  Shivaay also placed his hand on her head and said, “Happy Birthday Riya.” 

“Thank you Shivaay bhai. ”

Then Shivika hugged him and said, “Happy Birthday my love.” 

“Thank you Shivi di.  " When Riya said this, Shivika said making a face, "Hey man, how many times have I told you not to tell me 'di'.  I am only 3 years older than you. ”

“That's why she di calls.  Otherwise, if you were 6 years older, you would have had to call her aunty.  ", Rohit said coming near them and Shivika glared at him and said, "You kamine ( bastard ) Rohit, you called me aunty. ”

“ It seems your ears are getting worse with age, that's why you can't hear properly.  I said, yes, if you consider yourself an aunty then I cannot do anything.  ”, Rohit said again making fun of him.

On this, Shivika became more enraged. She started going towards him to hit him, then Vikram caught hold of her and said, “ Your fight started as soon as you both came.  You two should have this fight tomorrow.  Enjoy Riya's birthday now.  ”

Then Vikram and Hardik also wished Riya.  Shobha hugged Rishabh and said getting a little emotional, “Why did you don't want to talk to me Rishabh. you did not talk to me for 2 years?  You were that much of angry with your mom. ”

“It's not like that mom, you know I can never be angry with you. I was just busy with work.  I will not do this from now on.  ", Rishabh said while wiping Shobha's tears and Shobha smiled.

Then Rishabh touched grandfather's feet and met everyone.  Then Rohit said, “Now that everyone is together, Riya madam, will you cut the cake?  Because if that cake waits for some more time then I swear the cake itself will jump on the knife and commit suicide. ”

“Yes you are right Rohit and Riya you will go jail for the crime of murder.  Then even our lawyer Mister Vikram will not be able to save you.  ", Shivaay also said supporting Rohit, then Riya said making face, "Today is my birthday, even then both of you are making fun of me. ”

Seeing her crying face, both Shivaay and Rohit gave each other high fives.  Surekha looked at both of them smilingly and said, “ they both come together now this home will be become circus. ”

Then Riya folded her hands, closed her eyes and made a wish for herself, extinguished the candles and started cutting the cake.  Everyone else was also singing the birthday song for Riya.

Rishabh was standing there silently with folded hands.  There were no expressions on his face even at this time.  Unknowingly his eyes went towards Anokhi's room. The door of Anokhi's room was slightly open and he could see a slight glimpse of Anokhi's veil.

Anokhi was secretly watching them all.  Seeing the fun and banter of all of them, Anokhi also had a smile on her lips and she too was slowly singing the birthday song for Riya.

Then she saw Rishabh was looking at her.  Seeing this, Anokhi's heart stopped beating for a moment.  She quickly closed the door and started breathing deeply, leaning against the door.

After the door closed, Rishabh also turned his eyes away and started looking back at Riya.  Riya fed cake to everyone one by one.

Then everyone gave gifts to Riya except Rishabh.  As usual he had not brought anything for Riya.  Every time Rishabh gives whatever Riya wanted on her birthday, no matter how expensive it is.  For Rishabh, only Riya's wish was important.

After that everyone started enjoying the party.  Shivaay, Shivika, Vikram, Hardik, Shanaya, Praveen, Riya and Rohit were sitting at a table, enjoying talks and drinks.  Rishabh was talking about something with Ajay.

Looking at Riya, Shivika said, “ Riya, your jewelery is very unique and beautiful.  Where did you take it from? ”

“It was not taken from anywhere, it was received as a gift.  ”, said Riya looking at her flower bracelet.

“Got it as a gift.  Who gave it? ” , When Shivaay asked, Riya said, “My choti si bhabhi has given it.” 

“ choti si bhabhi, what is this ?  ", Shivika, Shivaay, Vikram and Hardik asked together and Rohit laughed and said, "By choti si bhabhi, we mean Rishabh Bhai's wife. ”

As soon as Rohit finished talking, Shivaay shut his mouth and said, “Speak slowly, if that devil heard then you are gone and if anyone comes to know about his marriage then you are definitely gone. ”

Hearing him, Rohit looked around.  Thankfully, there was no one around him and no one heard him, otherwise Shivaay's words would have been true.

“By the way, Riya reminded me of what you said, where is she?  I haven't seen her since I came.  ”, Vikram asked Riya.

Riya said sadly, “ She refused to come to the party because she is afraid of Bhai. ”

“What has Rishabh done that she is afraid of even to come in front of him?  By the way, it is heard that Rishabh had given her a very warm welcome andon the wedding day, she had come home in a very special way.  ", Hardik said while making fun of Anokhi. But both Riya and Rohit's face fell. They didn't like Hardik words.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !! 

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

563K 30.8K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...
206K 12.9K 47
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
62.5K 2.8K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
4M 189K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...