LOVE AND POWERS • Jenkook • T...

By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

!!!EDITING!!! In a world divided across three distinct generations - The creators, the Slaves, and the powerf... More

Main Characters Pt.1
Main Characters Pt.2
(1)
Additional Characters (Part 1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Supporting Characters
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
Additional Characters (pt.2)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
🎤ANNOUNCEMENT 🎤

(23)

24 1 0
By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

In Yoongi's Car:-

Jungkook turned to Jennie, his expression serious. "Noona, do you mind telling us about your mother?" he asked, curiosity and concern evident in his voice. Jennie looked at him, a hint of surprise in her eyes. "But why would you want to know about her?" she replied, unsure of what prompted his question. Taehyung interjected, his tone incredulous. "Maybe because not every mother behaves like this with their daughter? 'Either I will live, or you will live.' What the heck, Jennie?" he exclaimed, clearly taken aback by whatever he has seen. Jennie chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Taehyung-ah, trust me, when I first heard her say that, even I was shocked. But now, I'm kind of used to it," she explained, a hint of resignation in her voice. She looked around at all the boys and asked, "Do all of you want to know, or only Jungkook?" "No, no, we all want to listen," they chorused, eager to hear more. Jennie took a deep breath and began her story. "I was four when I found out that my father was the first original hybrid, and my mother is the first original tribrid," she started, her voice soft yet filled with emotion. "They were both very strong, but they didn't love each other. My father already had a girlfriend, but my grandmother didn't approve, so she arranged his marriage to my mother. After the marriage, my father turned off his humanity forever and became cold and rude to everybody. My mother, on the other hand, loved him deeply, despite their constant fights. She still does. Jennie continued, a hint of sadness in her voice. She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. "I had a brother who was a witch, so he was stronger than me but weaker than her. My mother wanted to keep him with her all the time, to teach him and make him her slave, but not a tortured slave, a happy slave," she explained, her words painting a vivid picture of her family's dynamics. "When I was six years old, my mother had a miscarriage, and she broke from inside. It was the time she needed her husband the most, but he didn't even look at her. So, she also turned off her humanity and became the way she is now," Jennie recounted, her voice filled with empathy for her mother's pain. "As for why she hates me, she hates me because I was born a werewolf, not a vampire or a witch. At that time, female werewolves were considered omegas, but she doesn't know that I was the first original female alpha," Jennie revealed, her tone tinged with defiance. 

Namjoon, who had been listening intently, asked a question that had been on his mind. "Wait, then how did you become the Queen of the angels?" Jennie smiled softly, her eyes distant as she recalled the past. "Fifteen to eighteen years ago, a major war broke out between vampires and werewolves. My grandmother, who was a witch, tried to stop the war but failed. Many people died, and since then, she hated werewolves and vampires. She decided to give me the moonstone so that I wouldn't get involved in those wars and fights, and so I could become strong and independent," she explained, a sense of determination in her voice. "That's it. That's all about my mother," Jennie concluded, a hint of finality in her tone. Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "That's all? That's not all, but okay, Jennie-ah," he teased, lightening the mood.

"Hey, Yoongi?" Jennie called out, turning to Yoongi who was sitting beside her in the car. "Yeah?" Yoongi replied, glancing at her through the rearview mirror. "In what time will we reach?" Jennie asked, eager to change the subject. Yoongi checked his phone and replied, "It's showing three minutes." Jennie nodded, leaning back in her seat. She took out her earphones and plugged them into her phone, preparing to relax for the remaining journey. As she settled in, Jungkook's voice broke through her thoughts. "Noona, does anyone else know about your family other than us?" he asked, curiosity evident in his tone. Jennie nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "Yes, Jisoo unnie knows in detail, and Rosé and Lisa know in brief. Why?" she replied, wondering what had sparked his interest. Jungkook smiled, a thoughtful expression on his face. "I just wanted to thank you for sharing with us," he said, his voice sincere. Jennie raised an eyebrow, teasing him gently. " You seem curious about my family, are you obsessed? " she remarked, a playful glint in her eyes. Jungkook laughed, shaking his head. "No, I'm not obsessed. I'm just intrigued by your story," he replied, his tone earnest. He reached out and took her hand, his touch gentle. "But if I say that I'm obsessed with your hand, will you give it to me?" he asked, his voice husky with emotion. Jennie chuckled, pulling her hand away gently. "Actually, I can't give you my hand because my powers come from there," she explained, a hint of mischief in her tone. Jungkook nodded, accepting her explanation. "Okay, noona," he said, a smile playing on his lips. "Okay, Jungkook-ssi," Jennie replied, her gaze meeting his. They both smiled, lost in a moment of shared understanding and camaraderie.

Meanwhile, they arrived at the destination Jennie had entered into Yoongi's phone, only to find themselves in front of a library. Confusion clouded their expressions as they looked around, expecting to see a residential area. "Hey, Jennie-ah, where's your house?" Yoongi asked, breaking the silence. However, Jennie seemed lost in Jungkook's eyes and didn't respond.

Jimin gently patted her back, snapping her out of her reverie along with Jungkook. Jennie blinked, realizing the situation. "Yes, what happened?" she asked, noticing the puzzled looks on their faces. "This is a library, not your house. Where is your house?" Jimin inquired, voicing the group's confusion.
Jennie explained calmly, "Well, I had to go to work, so that's why I put this address. Why, what's the problem?" Realizing the misunderstanding, Jungkook opened the car door and got out, followed by Jennie. She walked towards the library, while Jungkook returned to the car and sat back inside. Jennie glanced back at the boys, who were watching her with their windows rolled down. She bowed and waved at them, shouting, "Bye and thank you for the ride," before disappearing into the library. Hearing her, everybody chuckled.

"Yoongi Hyung, let's go back home, to Hoseok Hyung's home first," Jimin suggested, and Yoongi nodded, starting the car towards his house, the nearest one. "Everyone, I'm going to keep Hobi with me in my house. He lives alone, and we can't leave him alone right now. Okay?" Jimin announced, and everyone agreed.

Soon, they all reached their respective homes, and the boys relaxed, grateful for the eventful day coming to a peaceful end.

In the library:-

Jennie walked into the library and greeted the manager, Mr. Hong. "Hey, Mr. Hong. Where's Jisoo unnie?" she inquired, curious about her friend's whereabouts. Mr. Hong looked up from his computer and replied, "I don't know. Her boyfriend came and took her outside for a date." "Jisoo unnie has a boyfriend?" Jennie asked, surprised by the news.

Mr. Hong nodded and leaned back in his chair, folding his hands. "Jennie-ah, Jisoo will come back when she has to. Now, you came late today. Go and clean the top shelves. Each and every book should be put according to the serial number and section. Go and work. Don't waste your time." he instructed, his tone firm. Jennie nodded and took off her bag, placing it behind the counter. "Alright, Mr. Hong," she replied, putting on her earphones and grabbing the cleaning tools.

Within a few minutes, Jennie returned with a cloth and a brush, ready to start cleaning the top shelves. As she worked, Jennie couldn't help but think about Jungkook. She enjoyed the way he called her noona, the way he held her hand, and how he pulled her closer to him. She had developed feelings for Jungkook, but she knew she couldn't act on them. As long as her enemies were alive, anyone close to her would be in danger. She reminded herself not to fall in love with Jungkook and to maintain a distance from all the boys as much as possible. "I like you, but if I get close to you, then I will be putting you in danger, which is not fair. So, no, Jungkook, I can't like you romantically. Love can't exist because it's a small word with all the emotions involved in it. It'll make things more difficult and more complicated," Jennie whispered to herself, trying to convince her heart to stay away from Jungkook, no matter how much it longed for him.

In the Jeon Mansion:-

Jungkook entered his house and went straight to his room, settling down on the sofa. His thoughts immediately drifted to Jennie. "I've fallen in love with you, noona. The way you fight, protect, speak, walk, and do everything... it's just so perfect. I saw something in your eyes, for me. But I also saw that something is stopping it. Something isn't allowing you to fall in love with me. Something is holding you back. But I will still make you fall in love with me because you're mine." he thought to himself, determined to win Jennie's heart. His thoughts were interrupted by a text notification from Taehyung.

Taehyungie Hyung 🫂💟
Hey Kook. What're you doing?

Jungkookie 🤗🐺
Nothing hyung, just chilling.

Taehyungie Hyung 🫂💟
Oh cool. Actually, I and Jimin want to talk to you about something. In private.

Jungkookie 🤗🐺
Okay hyung. When?

Taehyungie Hyung🫂💟
Tomorrow, come to school a little bit earlier. Okay?

Jungkookie🤗🐺
Okay Hyung, done.

Taehyungie Hyung 🫂💟
Okay Jungkook-ah. Good night. 🌌❣️

Jungkookie 🐺🤗
Good Night Hyungie.

Jungkook sighed and put his phone down. He changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs, finding no one in the living room. He headed to his parents' room and knocked on the door. "Come in," his mother's voice called out, and Jungkook entered to see her sitting on the bed, watching TV. "What are you doing, Eomma?" he asked, sitting down beside her. "I am cleaning my jewelry box and watching TV. Do you want something, Kook?" she replied, looking at him with a smile. Jungkook noticed the scattered jewelry and asked, "Eomma, the day you attended the function at the school, you said that you wanted to talk to Jennie Kim, right?" Yeo-been looked at him seriously. "Yes, Kookie. I have to talk to Jennie Kim about something important. Why? Did you guys talk about something?" Jungkook shook his head. "No, Eomma. I just saw her today at school and I remembered that you told me to tell her that you wanted to talk to her. So, I thought I should reconfirm with you once and then talk to her." Yeo-been nodded. "It's good that you came to confirm, Kookie, because I thought you had forgotten and I was going to remind you. Since you remember, do tell her that I want to talk to her, okay?" Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Okay, Eomma. Now, what's for dinner? I am hungry." Yeo-been stood up from the bed. "Let's go outside and check, shall we?" she suggested, and Jungkook's eyes lit up with excitement as they headed out to eat.

The Jeons had an early dinner and retired to their rooms for the night.

In the Kim Mansion:-

 Taehyung arrived and was greeted by a servant. "Good evening, Sir. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are out. Do you want something?" He shook his head. "No, not right now. Just a mug of hot chocolate in an hour will be fine," he replied before heading to his room. He changed into comfortable clothes and called Jimin, who picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, Tae," Jimin greeted.
"What took you so long to pick up the phone?" Taehyung asked.
"Oh, actually, I was changing clothes. What's up?" Jimin replied.
"I wanted to talk about Lisa," Taehyung began, concern evident in his voice. "After seeing Jennie's mother, I wonder how Lisa must be. I want to know everything about her, from the moment she wakes up until she goes to sleep."
Jimin paused, trying to understand. "I get you, but I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting."
"I want to watch her closely to make sure she's okay," Taehyung clarified.
"Okay, I'll think of something," Jimin agreed. "Should we involve Jungkook in this?"
"Yes, Jungkook loves Jennie but because of her I don't want him to get hurt," Taehyung replied.
Jimin pondered for a moment. "You know, Tae, I think among us, no one has understood Jennie the way Jungkook has. Trust me. Also, he's our friend, and if he likes Jennie, then I'm sure he sees something in her."
"If you say so," Taehyung conceded. "I'll text him and tell him to come to school earlier than usual so we can talk privately. Also, we can't tell anyone except Jungkook. Though, I'm not sure about Jin hyung, so you take care of that."
"Fine, I'll take care of your brother. Bye," Jimin huffed and replied, ending the call.

After hanging up, Taehyung texted Jungkook and then completed his history homework while enjoying his hot chocolate. Later, he had dinner with his parents and went to bed, thoughts of Lisa  swirling in his mind.

Somewhere in Seoul:-

Jin stopped the car in front of a park and got out, walking around to open Jisoo's door. She looked surprised. "What the hell are you doing, Jin?" He took her hand and led her inside the park, filled with a variety of flowers, trees, and plants. Jisoo was captivated by the beauty around her, touching the plants and plucking a few flowers and leaves. Jin watched her, walking beside her and noticing how the flowers seemed to make her happy and calm. As witches, they had a deep connection to nature, understanding plants and flowers in a unique way.

At one point, Jisoo tried to pluck a flower but got stuck, so Jin came over to help. After freeing the flower, he approached her. "You keep this flower. I don't want it," Jisoo said, about to walk away, but Jin grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Gently, he placed the flower in her hair. "Jisoo-ssi, I want to apologize for calling you those words. I'm so, so sorry. You're the greatest and most beautiful woman I've met in my life. You were right; 'slut' was too much. I used a very big word without realizing its true meaning, and I shouldn't have done that. I hurt you, and I have no right to do that. It's not like 'cheap' isn't a big word. I don't even know anything about you, and I called you cheap, like a fool. Please forgive me." Jin said sincerely. Jisoo looked at him, asking, "Are you apologizing because you're guilty or because you actually realized your mistake?" Jin frowned, "Look, I realized my mistake, which is why I feel guilty. Can you please forgive me?" Jisoo smiled slightly, "You're forgiven, but I don't want you or any of your friends to hurt me or my friends. Done?" He nodded with a big smile, "Yes, your royal highness." Jisoo rolled her eyes and tried to walk away, but Jin held her tightly. "Jin, would you let me go?" she asked, and he immediately released her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hold you tightly like that. It's just that you always keep running away from me." "Well, it's's not like you left a very good impression on me, so obviously, I would stay away from you," Jisoo retorted.

Jin looked at her for a moment before suggesting, "Give me another chance to make a first impression." "How exactly?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows. "Let's start from the beginning. Hi, I am Kim Seokjin," Jin said, extending his hand. Jisoo chuckled and shook hands with him, "Hi, I am Kim Jisoo." They let go of each other's hands and headed back to the car. "Where should I drop you, Jisoo?" Jin asked as he put on his seatbelt. "Back at the library," Jisoo replied. "But it's almost 7. Doesn't your work end by this time?" Jin inquired. Jisoo shook her head, "I have my shift till 7:30, and so does Jennie. She must be there, waiting for me." "Great, then I'll drop you at the library," Jin said with a smile, starting the car and driving off.

After some time, Jin and Jisoo arrived at the library. Jisoo unfastened her seatbelt and turned to Jin. "Bye, Jin." Jin hesitated for a moment before asking, "Um... Jisoo, would you mind if I hugged you once?" Jisoo looked at him, puzzled. "Um, no, go ahead," she replied.

Jin hugged her quickly, and Jisoo felt a strange sense of familiarity. It was as if she had hugged him before. Perhaps it was his scent or the rhythm of his heartbeat that felt so familiar. She remained silent, though, knowing that she had never met Jin before, let alone hugged him.

As they parted, Jin also sensed something familiar in Jisoo's scent. She smelled just like she did when she was six years old, and Jin was seven. He realized that she was the same Jisoo he had been in love with since childhood. And Jennie, her stepsister, was the same Jennie Kim.

After all, the first original Tribrid's firstborn wasn't just a witch; it was a werewolf too. A seretic son blessed by the ancestors to her.

💟TO BE CONTINUED💟

GUYSSSSSSSS, HERE YOU GO. ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL KIDS AND ARMIES AND BLINKS. THANK YOUUUUUU FOR READING!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
11.5K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
9.2K 707 29
Just like the famous couple of Shakespeare Jisoo Kim and Jennie Kwon were two people on this earth who should hated for each other, who should be smi...