Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness

Anokhi's creativity

40.2K 2.4K 114
By SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

Riya hugged Anokhi and said, “Thank you but today at least do not call me ma’am and why only today I want you to never call me.  I will talk to Bhai about this.”

“ Leave me aside, today is not my day, so there will be no talk about me.  Today is your day, so tell me what special to do for you?  ", Anokhi said, avoiding Riya's words.

At first Riya got a little angry and then said to her, “No, nothing special will happen.  Just because I opened the door at your request doesn't mean I'm not angry.  I am still angry with my brother and I am not going to celebrate my birthday. ”

a message notification came on Praveen's phone.  Praveen read that message and happily said to Riya, “Riya, there is no need for you to be angry, see your brother's message has come.  Sir has written to tell Riya that there is no need to sit in the room angry on her birthday.  Go out and enjoy with your friends, because I will come by evening.”

Hearing Rishabh's message, Riya jumped with joy and shouted, "Yes, finally bhai is coming back home." 

Everyone also became happy after hearing about Rishabh's return.  But Anokhi, looking at her face it seemed as if she had smelled a snake.  Her hands were trembling slightly. She took a look at everyone.  There was a smile on everyone's face, happiness and everyone was engrossed in talking about Rishabh's arrival.

Seeing this, Anokhi slowly took her steps back and went away from there.  She went to her room and closed the door and sat on the floor, leaning against the door.

She started remembering her wedding day, grahpravesh and Rishabh's coercion.  In the absence of Rishabh, she used to forget all these things.  But after hearing about Rishabh's return, the fear of Rishabh started settling in her mind again.

She said to herself in a trembling voice, “He is coming back. He hates me.  If he still has that much hatred for me, what will he do with me after coming back?  No, I will not go in front of him. ”

evening time_

The whole day was spent in talking about Rishabh.  Anokhi was with everyone, but she was silent.  But still she did not let anyone know through her actions that she was afraid of Rishabh's return.

Rohit had organized a small party at home for Riya's birthday in which only family members and friends were going to attend.

Riya entered Shobha's room with two dresses in her hands and showed her both the dresses and said, "Mom, tell me what should I wear for today's party?  I can't understand anything.”

Shobha took one look at both the dresses and then said, “Neither one of them is good.”  ”

“Isn't even one good?  Mom, out of all my clothes, I liked these two dresses and you rejected them too.  Now there is not even any good dress left.  What will I wear now?  " Saying this, Riya threw both the dresses on the bed and sat on the sofa in disappointment.

Just then Shobha placed a packet in front of her and said, “So what if you don't have a good dress, but I do have it.  ”

“I love you mom, you are really great.  " Saying this, Riya kissed Shobha's cheek and took the packet.  When she saw the dress, her eyes started shining with happiness.

It was a purple long dress with diamond work on the neck and border and one sleeve was long and the other shoulder was sleeveless.

Riya liked that dress very much.  While taking the dress, she said, “Mom, the dress is really very nice.  I am going to get ready. ”

“Riya wait.  ", When Shobha stopped her from leaving, Riya stopped.  Shobha gave her another dress and said, “This is for Anokhi.” 

Hearing Anokhi's name, Riya started looking at Shobha and then thinking something, said, “Mom, do you think she will come in front of bhai today? ”

“I understand what you are thinking, beta.  It is difficult for Anokhi to come in front of Rishabh, so I do not want you to force her.  But definitely ask her to come to the party.  Beta, she is also a member of this house, it is her duty to participate in the happiness of our house.  ”, Shobha said while explaining to her, then Riya understood her and left from there with the dress.

After leaving Shobha's room, Riya wear her dress in her room and took Anokhi's dress with her and came towards Anokhi's room.

“ choti si bhabhi, are you in?  I will come.  ", Riya asked from outside.

After some time Anokhi opened the door and Riya came inside.  When she came inside, she saw that the pillows and sheets on the bed were arranged in a strange manner.  Pointing towards the bed she said to Anokhi, “Why is this bed so messed up?  Wait, let me correct it.”  Saying this, Riya started going towards the bed when Anokhi quickly stopped her by holding her hand.

Riya was shocked by her reaction and started looking at her with questioning eyes,  Anokhi said, “I will fix that. But you tell me why did you come here? ”

“I came to give you this dress.  " Saying this, Riya gave Anokhi's dress to her.  Anokhi took one look at the dress that Riyaa was holding in her hand and then at Riya.

Riya further said, “Mom has brought this dress for you.  You should wear this only in today's party. ”

“But I am not coming to the party, Riya ma’am.  ”, Anokhi bowed her head hesitatingly and Riya said, “ Choti si bhabhi, please come.  This is my first birthday with you and how will I feel if you don't come.  Please accept my words and come. ”

“But I am here only.  The party is happening at home and I am also at home, so what difference does it make whether I come out or not?  ” When Anokhi said making an excuse, Riya did not give her further course.

Then Riya took Anokhi's  dress with her and started leaving. Anokhi said, “Please come to meet me after you are ready.” 

" Ok.  ", Riya said smiling and went away from there.

After some time everyone got ready and came to the hall.  The theme of the party was white pick and purple, so everyone wore clothes of the same color.

Ajay, Rohit and Pradeep wore white colored suits.  Grandfather wore a purple colored kurta.  Shobha wore a pink color saree.  Surekha wore a net saree in pink and white color combination.

By now there were some friends of Riya and Rohit in the party and some very close people.  Praveen was standing and talking with Rohit when his eyes fell on Shanaya coming inside the mansion.

Shanaya was coming inside with her mom and dad.  She was wearing a white colored saree.  Whose back neck was very deep and since the blouse was sleeveless, she was looking very sexy.

Seeing Shanaya in this form, Praveen's mouth remained open.  Seeing his reaction, Rohit got confused and said, “What happened?  Why are you giving such shocked expressions?  ”

Rohit's voice Praveen came to his senses and quickly controlled himself.  Then Shanaya came to Rohit and said, “Hi Rohit.  ”

Rohit turned and looked at her and praised her and said, “Wow Shanaya, you look amazing.  Seriously, if I wasn't your friend I would have proposed to you right now.  ”

Shanaya laughed heartily at Rohit's joke and Praveen started staring at Rohit.  Just then Shanaya saw Riya coming.  Riya wore the same gown which suits her very well and she paired it with diamond earrings, diamond necklaces and purple glittering sandals on her feet which also had diamonds on them.

Riya was looking very beautiful.  Shanaya hugged Riya and said, “Happy birthday, birthday girl. You are looking really beautiful.  ”

“Thank you so much, but you also look no less.  Are you planning of throwing lightning on the boys who come here with your look .  " Saying this, Riya winked at Shanaya and Shanaya smiled.

Then Riya started leaving from there. Shanaya stopped her and asked, “Hey, where are you going?” 

“ I'm going to meet Choti si bhabhi.  " Saying this, she left.

“ Choti si bhabhi, I have come.  ", saying this Riya came inside Anokhi's room.  Anokhi was standing in front with both her hands behind her back.  Seeing her, Riya smiled and started asking her, “ Choti si bhabhi, what have you hidden behind your hands? ”

When Anokhi saw Riya so well prepared, she became happy for a moment, but the next moment she became disappointed.  She said in a subdued tone, “No, I am not hiding anything. ”

“ No, you has hidden something, perhaps my gift.  ”, saying this Riya tilted her head and looked to the side. The gift box in Anokhi's hand was clearly visible in the mirror behind her.

Riya extended her hands and said, “Come, quickly give me my gift.” 

“Leave it, it is not that good. ” , When Anokhi again refused, Riya insisted and said, “I will decide whether it is good or not, you just give me. ”

On Riya's repeated insistence, Anokhi placed the gift box in her hand.  Riya excitedly opened it.  As soon as the box was opened, the fragrance of flowers started coming from it.

Feeling the fragrance of those flowers, Riya closed her eyes for a moment and then when she opened her eyes and saw Anokhi's gift, a big smile appeared on her lips.

She asked Anokhi with a twinkle in her eyes, “ Choti si bhabhi , have you made all this? ”  So Anokhi slowly shook her head.

Anokhi had made jewelery for Riya from different colored flowers.  She had made a ring from yellow colored flowers, made bracelets for both hands from pink purple and green colored flowers, made a round crown for Riya from blue white purple pink red yellow flowers with green colored leaves.

Anokhi bowed her head and said, “I had nothing to give you as a birthday gift, so I made this for you. But it's not so good. ”

“Hey who said it is not good.  This is very good.  I liked it very much. No i love it. ", Riya said screaming happily and hugged Anokhi.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !! 

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 214 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
1.3M 64.6K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
19.2K 335 8
She hates him and fears him. But passion ignites with each touch... When Aditi dreamed of her future, she imagined marrying a sweet, romantic man and...
375K 24K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...