Falling for him | book One |U...

By Love_Divided_By_Hate

****** DISCLAIMER ******* !I AM DISCONTINUING THIS! I'm very sorry for those who want to continue on and fin... More

Ch.1 Bad news
Ch.2 Taking his spot
Ch.3 Fan girls
Ch.4 Day 1
Ch.5 Day 2
Ch.6 Day 3
Ch.7 Day 4
Ch.8 Day 5
Ch.9 Death And The awaken Eyes
Ch. 10 Uchiha Maki
Ch.11 His student!
Ch.12 A new nature element
Ch.13 SMACK!
Ch.14 He is a liar!!
Ch.15 Battlefield part1...
Ch.16 Battlefield SHORT CHAPTER
1K Special~
Ch.17 BattleField final part
Thank You
Ch.18
Akashi Ayame
Part 2 Secrets
Ch.19 Trust
Ch. 20 Friendships
32k special~

Note!!

5.8K 104 11
By Love_Divided_By_Hate

This is my first Madara\Naruto story ! I read a lot of books of Madara so~ I decided to created my own!
But most that I  have read where about outsiders ( out of the clan) or from a different clan... BUT my story's is about an UCHIHA girl... no offense to any other writers... but I always wonder if there was a girl that was in the same clan like Madara and Blah! I can't tell you the rest! hehe!

I hope to enjoy the book!

No bad comments please thank you!

FYI (for your information)

- Yes, this story will sound a little like Mulan!! I'm not planning on making this story base on Mulan ONLY THE FIRST FIVE chapters do a bit, long story short I happen to be watching Mulan when I came up with the idea lol..

Thank you :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
489K 21.5K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...
284K 7.1K 49
STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awards 2016 (Winters)- 2nd Place Shanaya Kim...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...