Intertwined

De AlwaysxAlyssa

Destiny and Levi broke up six years ago when they were still seniors in highschool, but after there break up... Mai multe

Dedication
characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

14.

11 1 0
De AlwaysxAlyssa

As they started walking to the Aquatic center Destiny once again took in the views surrounding her, keeping the memory by taking a few pictures before returning her gaze to Levi who was just watching her with a big grin playing on his face. Destiny grinned softly looking back at him, her brow arching gently in question.

"What?" She looked at him and asked.

"I just find it cute how you take pictures of anything." he smiled, marveling at her.

"It helps me remember certain moments of my life; sure, you have memories but those fade pictures last forever." she smiles then bumped his shoulder playfully.

"I actually never thought of it like that, that is incredibly smart."

Levi nodded listening to her words as they walked closer and closer to the Aquatic rescue center, for the rest of the way they talked about everything and anything, but it was just that way with them, they literally could just talk, and time flew by.

A few moments later they arrived to his workplace, and Destiny marveled at the size of the place, sure she expected it to be big but not like the size of an amusement park big, it was a white large white gate leading into the place, Destiny also smiled seeing the blue stones gracing the walkway, it kind of looked like a hopscotch type thing and she decided to do the only logical thing- and hop on each blue stone.

Levi laughs as he sees this, finding it absolutely adorable that she found joy in the small things most people their age didn't acknowledge from their childhood.

God she is adorable. Levi thought tilting his head watching her his smile growing more by the minute.

"Hey, wait up, do you even know where you are going Tiny." he laughs while jogging up to her.

Destiny paused for a moment looking around and realized that she indeed did not know where she was going.

"Oh yeah... I guess I don't. I suppose I just got a little well you know..."  she said looking down laughing trying to play off her embarrassment.

Levi hummed and took the lead taking her to the entrance of the Aquarium then went to the rescue area.

"Well, this is where I work, I help sea creatures get back to their normal selves then release them out into the wild if they can be let back out into the ocean." he smiled with pride at his work. "Only people who do tours of our facility get to see this area."

Destiny nodded looking around waiting for Levi too continue her private tour of the facility. It was quiet except for the occasional few people running in and out of the building.

"So how many animals do you see a day do you think?" Destiny asked.

Personally, for me I see like at least 6 so I feel like I completed a few things for each animal." Levi replied, smiling back at her.

"Let's go to the actual Aquarium part and walk around for a bit."

"Sounds good."

The duo walked around the Aquarium for a few hours longer enjoying each other's presence. The ideas of them parting in the far crevices of their minds, they were just taking in the moment. Both Destiny and Levi had completely missed how much time had passed, they only realized it was getting late when Levi checked his phone as it read 4:30 pm.

"Wow I didn't realize we were out this long." Destiny said looking at her own phone seeing the time and 2 missed calls and three texts from Layla.

"Damn she really needs you for something." Levi jokes looking at the girl.

"Guess twins really are similar then. Right Levi?" Destiny retorted looking at him right back. Levi laughs at this, and the sound melodic to Destiny's ears.

Levi laughed some more Destiny following suit a few seconds later then eventually it led to a laughing fit between the two. After they both finally calmed themselves down, Destiny looked at her phone again.

"I'm going to reply to Layla. It's probably about that get together that according to Layla is a thank you dinner for being a part of the wedding." Destiny said, typing a reply to the text messages that she had received.

"So, what did Layla need?" He asked as he led her to the souvenir shop located by the entrance of the Aquarium.

"Oh, just telling me to tell you that we should head back pretty soon."

"Ok."

Destiny did not realize that they were walking to the souvenir shop and looked at Levi, a bewildered expression on her face. "I didn't bring any money so I can't get anything-" she tried to say but he interrupted her.

"It's ok, I dragged you out here so pick out whatever you want. It's on me." Levi said with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure Destiny, memories fade but staff like this and pictures last forever, right?"

 Levi chuckled, using her own words to convince her to let him get her at least one thing in the souvenir shop.

"Fine, ill concede and let you buy me something." she chuckled and looked around the store filled with sea creature themed items with little ocean decals everywhere.

Levi watched as she looked around from the entrance of the shop watching as her eyes grazed over every item, taking in the details of every piece of merchandise before swiftly moving onto the next section. Levi had noticed she paused by the stuffed animals and jewelry trying to figure out what she wanted to pick. Destiny ultimately decided to choose a t shirt and a necklace, but Levi couldn't help but notice her pause a whale plush then hesitantly moved away from it, he could tell she wanted it, but he had gotten an idea.

"You are ready to check out already?" Levi asked as Destiny nodded.

Destiny looked down and saw that her boss was calling her and swiftly exited the room muttering a quick apology as she did so. As Destiny left Levi watched before returning his gaze to the cashier scanning the items.

"These are for her; I am going to grab something as well." he said with a smile and grabbed the stuffed whale she had looked at.

"Present for her?" the cashier asked, smiling looking at him.

"Something like that." Levi chuckled and took the bag with the t-shirt and necklace before speaking again. 

"Do you want the whale in a separate bag?" the cashier asked Levi as he finished scanning the stuffed toy.

"Umm... can you do a separate bag please? I kind of want it to be a surprise for her." Levi responded. 

"Of course, here you go. Have a good day Levi, I'll see you back here soon, right?" the cashier joked as Levi chuckled gripping the bag in his hand nodding.

"Always, I'll be back after this weekend." 

Levi left the store stuffed animal in hand and reunited with Destiny at the entrance of the rescue center and handed her the bag with the shirt and necklace inside. Destiny grabbed the bag, noticing the other bag in Levi's hand.

"What is in there?" she asked. 

Levi hummed trying to play up confusion "Oh this? It's a part of a gift for Layla she loves the pillow things that are in the shop so I thought it would be like a fun little bonus gift." Levi chuckled, obviously lying but the real gift inside the bag was for Destiny he just wanted to wait until the perfect time to give it to her.

"Aww that is really cute. I'm sure she'll love it." Destiny replied "Plus whenever game nights happen with you Mitchell and Layla pillow fights will be more likely to happen.

Levi stifled a laugh as the two walked back to the hotel as the sun just began to set the sky going from blue to a soft orange with hues of pink mixed in and the sun set its reflection floating on the water, both exes enjoyed the comfortable silence taking in the view.

A little while later they arrived back to their room to decompress for a little bit before the dinner Layla and Mitchell said was mandatory to attend.

"Thank you. For today I mean, it was a lot of fun." Destiny said, kicking off her sandals and looking through her clothes to pick the perfect outfit for the night's celebration.

"Good I'm glad you had a good time." he smiled doing the same finding a white shirt he decided to dress it with a pair of black pants. 

For a bit both Destiny and Levi got ready separately but with Destiny blasting music Levi could ot help but bop around getting distracted from the task at hand.

"Should we probably head out in like fifteen minutes?" Destiny yelled over the music to the boy.

"Yep! Sounds good, I'm almost done getting ready!"  Levi replied smiling. "How about you?"

Destiny chuckled looking at herself in the mirror, she got so distracted by dancing and putting on her own concert in the bathroom she also got distracted from finishing her makeup.

"Um just know I'll be ready!"

Levi laughs and leaned against the doorframe. "Ok, I can wait."

After about another fifteen minutes Destiny finally finished as they walked hand and hand to the event hall, completely oblivious to the curious stares of both the bridal party and groomsmen, minus a few people. Tonight, they would party into tomorrow, the wedding was a day away now and celebrating was mandatory.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

34.7K 1.7K 49
Paris Delaney had always known he was different. From a young age, he was diagnosed as a psychopath, with a propensity for violence and manipulation...
30.8K 3.3K 57
DualPOV ♥︎ After eleven years of no contact, fate thrusts ex-lovers Ren and Gio back together. Their chemistry is immediate, but she thinks she's br...
8.5K 610 21
After being told that she will have to endure the rest of the season with three not to thrilled bachelors, Juniper continues her journey through the...
1.3K 101 22
ᡣ𐭩 "I said come here," he commanded in his raspy voice, patting the side of the bed. I took a deep breath and shook my head, refusing to comply, ful...