Chaos(3) Vampire Diaries Fan...

By Empresspandora

Embracing the whirlwind within, I declare: "Born of chaos, I am my father's kin, and within the storm of my n... More

disclaimer.
Aesthetic
my Nexus knights forms.
cast
A dance with the devil.
Co dependency is a bitch.
two halves of a whole.
pick your burdens
in the beginning........
The birthday Gifts.
FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN.
Fuck around and find out.
Hello my name is anger Nice to meet you.
High School Musical.
Therapy day.
career day
Confrontation
Homecoming
Are you there Father? it me your pissed of Daughter.
There goes the neighborhood.
Guess who is coming to dinner
Guess who is coming to dinner part 2
A Night of illusion.
A Night of illusion part 2.
Indecent Proposal
indecent Proposal part 2.
Fatal attraction.
Fatal attraction part 2.

Welcome to the new world order.

48 2 0
By Empresspandora

Three months had passed since an incredible surge of power rippled through the realms and the supernatural world. While some recognized the significance of this event, others were blind to its implications. Those who understood the magnitude of this power burst knew that a new order was on the horizon, and they scrambled to secure their place at the table. However, not all welcomed this change, as they perceived it as a threat to their own power and authority.

In the wake of this seismic shift, alliances were formed and broken, old enemies became unexpected allies, and the delicate balance that had once held the supernatural world together now teetered precariously A storm was brewing, and those caught in its path would either adapt or be swept away by the tide of change.

Jubilation filled the air as the wolves rejoiced. The reason for their celebration was twofold: not only had their queen finally come into her full power, but in doing so, she had also increased the power of the wolves themselves. This newfound strength had transformed the bayou into the largest wolf territory since the days of old.

Cassandra had foreseen the issue of lost packs wandering the world, unaware of their true identities. To combat this, she drew inspiration from the "Doctor Who" universe, utilizing the "bigger on the inside" spell to expand the bayou and create a haven for the returning wolves. Additionally, she erected a powerful barrier around the entire country, providing protection and security for her people.

Unbeknownst to Cassandra, the release of her Chaos power had far-reaching consequences, stretching beyond the borders of the bayou and the wolf packs. The surge of power not only bolstered her own kind but also triggered a resurgence of supernatural beings, both new and ancient.

As these beings emerged from the shadows, the world became a battleground for power, each faction vying for dominance and control. While some sought to coexist peacefully, others saw the power vacuum as an opportunity to assert their superiority and subjugate those they deemed weaker.

Cassandra soon found herself at the center of this conflict, her chaos power making her a coveted ally—or a formidable foe—in the eyes of the supernatural world. With the safety of her people hanging in the balance, she realized that the future was more uncertain than ever, and her role in shaping it was only just beginning.

Chicago.

Klaus, the notorious supernatural being, was absolutely livid about this recent turn of events. Like all others of his kind, he had heard the prophecy and felt her power, but instead of awe or intrigue, it filled him with an uncontrollable rage. For thousands of years, Klaus had been driven by a single-minded goal: to break the curse that had been placed upon him by his mother, which would ultimately grant him the status of the most powerful being in the world.

Yet, in one fell swoop, the prophecy had rendered his lifelong quest meaningless. The realization that there existed someone more powerful than him was a bitter pill to swallow, and Klaus' pride refused to allow him to accept it. In a desperate attempt to regain control, he sought to build an army of wolves that would do his bidding, but his efforts proved fruitless.

Left with no other choice, Klaus found himself in the windy city of Chicago, seeking out his one of his witches. If anyone could provide him with the means to overcome this unexpected obstacle, it was her. With a determined glint in his eye, Klaus knew he would stop at nothing to reclaim his rightful place at the top of the supernatural hierarchy.

The dimly lit interior of Gloria's Bar provided the perfect atmosphere for Klaus' clandestine meeting. He spotted his target immediately—the very witch he had come to Chicago to find. As he approached, a mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes, and he opened with a joke. "So, a hybrid walks into a bar..."

The woman swiftly raised her hand, cutting him off before he could deliver the punchline. "Stop," she said, her voice a mixture of amusement and annoyance. "Just because you're immortal doesn't mean you're funny."

Klaus couldn't help but chuckle at the friendly banter, appreciating her sharp wit. "It's good to see you," he replied. "You haven't aged a day."

Gloria scrutinized Klaus, her gaze lingering as she processed his presence. "So, if you're here, I'm guessing you've heard the prophecy," she began, but her words trailed off as she sensed something new, something different about him.   "You've been near the Nexus of Chaos. Some of its power lingers on you."

Klaus, still grappling with the unsettling experience, would inquire, "What do you know about this Nexus of Chaos?" His question her.

"I don't know much, only what the spirits have told me and what I have felt," Gloria confessed, her voice tinged with a mixture of curiosity and unease. "But what I truly want to understand is how you managed to come into contact with the Nexus of Chaos. That's when Klaus was forced to confront the memory he had been desperately trying to suppress—the humiliating encounter from three months ago when he had been bested

The memory flooded back to him like a tidal wave, drowning him in a sea of bitterness and anger. He could still feel the sting of defeat and the frustration of being powerless against an opponent he couldn't even comprehend.

The encounter with Pandora replayed in Klaus' mind a haunting reminder of the humiliation he had suffered. A mere child had not only been able to kill him repeatedly but had also brought him back from the brink of death. His pride had taken a heavy blow, and the bitterness was palpable in his voice as he inquired, "What do you know of her?"

"What do you know of her?" Klaus asked impatiently, his frustration mounting. Gloria's eyes widened in surprise. "She? You've actually met her? Incredible!" Gloria exclaimed, clearly delighted by this revelation. Klaus, however, didn't share her enthusiasm. He felt a twinge of annoyance at Gloria's giddy reaction.

Just as he was about to speak, a noise caught their attention. Gloria swiftly grabbed a weapon, bracing herself for a potential attack. Klaus, momentarily taken aback, inquired, "Why do you have that?"

Gloria shot him a pointed look. "Since you don't seem to care about anything but yourself, I'm guessing you haven't been paying attention. There's been a shift in the supernatural world. Strange creatures are appearing—things that shouldn't exist. It all started when the Nexus came into her power," she explained, her tone a mix of exasperation and concern.

"What kind of creatures?" Klaus demanded, now fully alert. The ominous sound of scraping and scratching echoed through the bar, sending chills down their spines. Gloria quickly cast a spell to reveal the source of the disturbance, and they were met with a terrifying sight: grotesque grey creatures with blood-red slit eyes, thrashing and wreaking havoc around them.

Panic set in as they realized there was more than one of these monstrosities. Gloria tried to react swiftly, but she wasn't fast enough. One of the creatures lunged at her neck, its razor-sharp teeth sinking deep into her flesh. Klaus turned to Gloria at the sound of her screams, but it was too late.

The situation worsened as Klaus detected the distinct odor of gas. One of the creatures had managed to chew through a gas pipe, and another was poised to ignite the leaking fuel. Realizing the imminent danger, Klaus leaped through the window just as the bar exploded in a fiery inferno.

Though he could heal from his injuries, Klaus found himself covered in shards of glass. The distant wail of sirens signaled the arrival of emergency responders.

Knowing he couldn't risk being discovered, Klaus quickly compelled the owner of a nearby shop to let him use their establishment to clean himself up. As he finished tending to his wounds and was preparing to leave the city, a familiar figure caught his eye. It was her—the woman he never thought he would see again.

Her presence was both captivating and unnerving, and Klaus found himself frozen in place, uncertain of what to do next. As he observed her from a distance, questions raced through his mind. What was she doing here? Was it mere coincidence, or had she somehow tracked him down?

Despite his doubts and reservations, Klaus knew he couldn't simply walk away. So he followed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 4 15
Travelling through time can be hard especially when you're whole life depends on you not screwing up, but when a dark, tall dangerous sociopath walks...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
55.4K 2.3K 8
CHAOS THEORY: a mathematical branch which states that even a small tweak can make the system behave completely differently. very small adjustments in...