Retribution (HazbinHotelxFema...

By Miss_PV

Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome to Hell
Chapter 2: She's back
Chapter 3: Valentino
Chapter 4: Happy Hotel
Chapter 5: Advertisement
Chapter 6: The Radio Demon
Chapter 7: The start of the disaster
Chapter 8: Charlie's Meeting
Chapter 9: Meet Rosie
Chapter 10: Tess
Chapter 11: Head of the Vees
Chapter 12: Six Months Before Extermination
I. Before The Eternal Sleep
Chapter 13: Getting Closer
Chapter 15: Quality Time

Chapter 14: Sir Pentious

968 46 7
By Miss_PV

After your heartfelt conversation with Vaggie, the two of you decided it's best to keep your angelic past, as well as Vaggie's, under wraps for now. It doesn't seem like the right time to divulge such information to Charlie and the other residents of the hotel, does it?

But then there's the lingering question... What about Lucifer Fucking Morningstar? Could it be possible that if your father and seemingly everyone else in the entire universe have forgotten about your existence, Lucifer might have as well? You're not entirely sure.

But there's a part of you that wishes that he still remembered you. Even just him. But of course, you are too prideful and too hateful to fucking admit that. 

You hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him, you hate him... right?

You don't.

Shut up, Yami. No one is asking you.

"So... are you okay now?" Makiana asked, and you grinned, albeit a bit forcedly. Of course, she's too naive to have a clue about what's really going on.

"Absolutely! Why wouldn't I be, right, Vaggie?" you said, shooting a desperate grin towards the girl.

"Y-yeah! Everything's fine with (Y/N). She's just, umm... surprised to hear that Charlie's Dad will be visiting our hotel!" Vaggie chimed in, sending Charlie a nervous grin, hoping to divert her attention. Makiana looked so confused and curious. The two of you have gotten much closer... what the fuck is going on?

"Exactly! That's all," you hummed, clasping your hands behind your back.

"But Makiana mentioned something about your past and my Dad..." Charlie started, and you and Vaggie internally panicked. You shot Makiana a glare, still wearing your strained grin.

Makiana chuckled nervously. Oh, shit.

This big-mouthed little shit...

You eyed the Princess and summoned the brightest grin you could manage. Chuckling amusingly, you approached her and stood beside Vaggie in front of her.

"Oh, Charlie. Makiana is just fooling around! There's absolutely no possible connection between my past and your father. I haven't even met him once in this lifetime!" you exclaimed, beaming, though Vaggie shot you a worried look. That lie might have been a bit too much.

Sending Makiana a warning glare, you let a hint of danger flicker in your eyes. She swallowed hard, sensing the gravity of your gaze. It had been a while since you looked at her like that, and she wasn't foolish enough to ignore it—a look akin to that of a predator.

"Y-yes! I may have exaggerated my story a bit. Sorry, guys!" Makiana forced a grin, and you hummed, satisfied.

"See? Nothing to worry about at all," you said, smiling at Charlie, who hesitantly nodded.

"Oh-ho! Did I miss something fun this morning, hmm?" A shadowy arm extended through your shoulder, and you found yourself glaring at the familiar deer demon, who was getting a bit too comfortable and touchy for your liking.

"None at all, Alastor," you forced a friendly grin at the grinning red abomination beside you, not wanting to worry Charlie.

Alastor beamed at this. It was always amusing to see you trying so hard to compose yourself in front of the little princess.

Charlie seemed to have forgotten about your strange exchange regarding your past and beamed at your and Alastor's apparent friendship.

From her perspective, the two of you were finally getting along, while from your and Alastor's perspective, the two of you were ready to pounce at each other's throats.

"Ohh~ you two are finally getting along- AHH!" The wall was blasted away by some machine beam. You noticed Alastor immediately teleporting somewhere. You hoped that somewhere was seven lightyears away from you.

"Show yourself, Alastor!" A familiar voice echoed from outside, piquing your curiosity. You stepped outside of the hotel, specifically through the new hole.

Standing with your hands clasped behind your back, you gazed at the newcomer. Ah, that's a familiar face. What was his name? Pen? Pencil? Pan? Panty?... Ah, Pentious!

"Come and face- Oh, shit," he cut off his monologue as your eyes met.

"Why, hello there!" you beamed at the snake dude, noticing his face turning a shade of red. Interesting.

"I...uhh, hiss... I-I am a big fan of yours!" he grinned awkwardly, and you raised an eyebrow, amused.

"Are you now?" you mused, grinning at him, and you swore you could see hearts floating around him as he placed his hands on both of his cheeks, gazing at you in disbelief. It's intriguing how mortals can change their behavior so quickly.

"You're talking to me!" he exclaimed like a fanboy, and you tilted your head, liking him further. His minions, literal fucking eggs, started snapping pictures of you.

"Well, aren't you here for him?" you pointed at the grinning overlord on the balcony above you, casually sipping his stupid coffee with his stupid "Oh deer." mug.

"Oh, right. May I take your autograph later, hiss, Miss Storm Demon?!" he exclaimed excitedly, and you grinned.

"If you win," you cooed, liking that he was after Alastor. You supported him wholeheartedly.

"Y-yes! I mean... FACE MY WRATH, ALASTOR!" he exclaimed directly at Alastor, who looked at him smugly.

"Who are you?" Alastor asked, unimpressed by your interest in this lowlife sinner.

"I am the great Sir Pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire!" he introduced himself confidently, his grin growing when he saw you being impressed.

Well, you weren't impressed by his 'achievements'. You were impressed by how edgy and cocky he sounded!

Vaggie, Charlie, Makiana, and Angel Dust decided to watch the scene unfold. Alastor dissolved into shadows and stood in front of all of you.

"Ohh, he's a bad boy!" Nifty suddenly appeared on top of Alastor, looking at Pentious with great interest.

"Huh, well, if that's all true, you'd think I'd have ever heard of you," Alastor stated nonchalantly, and you glanced at him blankly.

"He literally attacked us a week ago, dipshit," you said, crossing your arms and glaring at the back of his hair.

"Exactly!" Pentious agreed, offended. Alastor tilted his head, feigning ignorance.

"We've battled, like... 20 times!" Pentious added, getting annoyed. Alastor shrugged.

"Well, you must have been really bad at it," Alastor grinned, taunting, and you looked at Pentious, silently urging this wannabe overlord to just finish him off.

Seemingly, you weren't the only one annoyed by Alastor's taunting.

"Silence! Now cower! For when I've slain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal! And oh, for Miss Storm Demon to also want me after all of this, WAHAHAHA! I'm so evil!"

Your grin slightly strained at the mention of the Vees. Why is everyone in this hellhole either scared or worshiping those weaklings? You just... ugh, you just don't get it.

"Ohh~ Wait, who are the Vees?" Nifty asked as she climbed up to Alastor's head once again.

"Oh, nothing important," Alastor hummed, pushing Nifty away from his head.

"He's one of your fanboys. Surely he's part of your fandom," Makiana commented, standing beside you. You grew confused at that.

"My what now?"

And unfortunately, the amusing slithery sinner is not that so strong. You are not even surprised yet, you are greatly disappointed. You are hoping this stupid radio demon to get his ass whoop.

"Arrgh, Oh! Please, stop!" the sinner begged pathetically as Alastor's giant tentacles toyed with his ship.

You looked at Alastor with disdain as he laughed like a madman, reveling in Pentious's suffering.

"Um, Alastor? I think he's had enough," Charlie stated awkwardly behind the overlord.

Angel Dust smirked, disagreeing. "Nah, he's got a few more hits in 'im," he stated, and you sighed, rubbing your temples.

"Ugh," Makiana looked at you worriedly. She should apologize to you later. She was sure that you were mad at her.

"AHHH!" Pentious fell, face-first in front of your group.

"Thanks for another forgettable experience," Alastor mocked the sinner below him.

"Thank you... for letting your guard down! Haha! Oh, shit." You watched as the sinner ripped off a piece of Alastor's coat and cowered in fear when Alastor slowly transformed into his demonic form. You looked at them blankly.

This is utterly boring...

Then, Alastor blasted the slithery sinner away. He faced all of you with that shit-eating grin of his.

"Well, it looks like I need a visit to the tailor. Best of Luck, chums!" he grinned as he turned his back on every single one of you and started walking away.

"Wait, you're leaving? Alastor, we need your help. We need you to do your job," Vaggie urgently said, and Angel agreed.

"We need a wall," Angel added, and you wore a cocky grin, stepping into everyone's view of Alastor. The overlord narrowed his eyes at you.

"Well, we don't need him THAT badly, Vaggie. Allow me, my dear, ~" You snapped your fingers, and silver and gold shadow creatures appeared beside you.

"Go along now, Alastor. You're not THAT needed at the hotel, anyway. Have fun~" You waved to him as you leaned on one of your tall shadow creatures haughtily.

You saw his right eye twitch at that, his grin faltering slightly at your audacity. "Is that so, (Y/N)? You seem awfully confident for someone who's about to be sorely disappointed."

You chuckled, crossing your arms. "Oh, I highly doubt that, Alastor. My little shadows here can handle things just fine without you."

"Is that a challenge, darling?" Alastor's grin returned, his eyes glinting with mischief.

"You bet it is," you replied, meeting his gaze head-on.

Vaggie interjected, her tone exasperated. "Can we please focus on the task at hand instead of trading barbs?"

Angel Dust smirked. "Yeah, yeah. Let's see whose minions can build the better wall."

Alastor chuckled, waving a hand dismissively. "Oh, by all means, entertain yourselves with such a show." He snapped his fingers, summoning his own version of shadow minions beside him.

You narrowed your eyes at him, unimpressed. He grinned smugly at your reaction.

"Forget it. Clean up this mess and fix that damn wall." You commanded at your shadows who nodded obediently and walked away. Alastor smirked at your retreating form. 

He won this round and you fucking hate it.

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2K 16
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
113K 4.4K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...
19.5K 446 17
When your the overlord of all things relationships (Platonically, sexually or romantically) and Lucifor's sister you tend to have a lot of connection...
33.9K 847 13
↳ ❝ [ THEIR PRINCESS] ❞ ━ Vox X Valentino x fem! OC β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, Clara morningstar captures two of the most powerful overlords a...