a pearl

بواسطة hyvnminihearts

seungjin one shots. please read the first chapter for trigger warnings and genres ! #27 seungmin 070324 #1 to... المزيد

sun.
ch.1: midnight
ch.2: secret.
ch.3: argument.
ch.4: smoke.
ch.5: baseball bat.
ch.6: drunk.
ch:7: winter
ch.8: everything important.
ch.10: friends or not friends.

ch.9: thanks to seo changbin.

185 6 23
بواسطة hyvnminihearts

seo changbin, hyung line in stray kids. hyunjin loves him, he's a very hardworking man, he would never hate changbin no matter what. that big muscle dude that's in 3racha is literally a life saver, hyunjin loves them so much, stray kids are like his family.

seo changbin hyunjin's life saver, seungmin's favorite hyung. seungmin's idol.

tonight, seo changbin is an enemy to hyunjin.

for now.

SYDNEY.

there's so many stays in front of them, it made hyunjin happy. stray kids are on a tour right now and to be honest, hyunjin felt very tired.

but this is what 19 years old hyunjin wants; to be famous, to be loved by their fans, to express his feelings through music and to be heard.

so now, he felt very grateful for everything. grateful at his members, especially 3racha; channie hyung, binnie hyung and little rat han jisung.

hyunjin was just looking at his members fondly through the giant screen behind him with a big smile on his face and suddenly, seungmin and changbin appeared. seungmin looks very cute with his bucket hat.

his boyfriend, so lucky to have seungmin as his secret boyfriend. no one knew yet, not even their leader bang chan that's a bit too observant and protective over his childrens. they're so slick like that.

(but actually, what they weren't aware of was when that one night hyunjin sneaked in to seungmin's shared dorm with minho, felix and jeongin and the two literally kissed in front of the door.

“tch— ow!” the whispered voice hissed. “was that a fucking lego?”

a short kissing sound. “sorry, it was jeongin's.” seungmin whispered.

minho raised one of his eyebrow, trying to make out who that was. screw himself for not bringing his glasses with him. minho huffed.

wait... he recognize that hair... oh. they kissed.

aah, so this is why that little brat always close the lights at night. minho smirked like a villain behind the wall before sipping his drink.

he can hear hyunjin taking off his shoes, “miss you minnie.” hyunjin tried to be quiet. another kissing sound. “miss you too baby, lets go.” seungmin shushed hyunjin and dragged him to his bedroom.

guess he has a new secret to keep.)

hyunjin's smile grew as changbin said something very funny, he was teasing his minnie so hyunjin laughed, expecting seungmin to hit changbin's bicep or something.

but what he didn't expect was changbin grabbing seungmin and leaning forward to fucking bite seungmin's neck and a few seconds later a red mark was on seungmin's neck.

hyunjin can hear stays screaming and cheering at the rare sight.

what the fuck?

his face dropped as he realized what was happening. everything happened too fast he had to ignore everyone for a good minute.

what the fuck?????

fuck changbin for being as tall as seungmin's neck. fuck changbin for giving seungmin a hickey. fuck changbin for giving his boyfriend a hickey.

he's going to steal changbin's black card that probably has unlimited money and spend them on bouquets of flowers and throw them at changbin's face and fill his room with pollen grains just because changbin was allergic to pollens.

he's going to put lego inside changbin's shoes, he's going to burn all of changbin's clothes. he's going to steal all of those sweet potato shakes. he's going to throw out all of his stupid dumbbells and his protein shakes. he's going to take—

“hyunjin,”

that voice.

hyunjin ignores it.

the car ride was quiet.

only their manager who was driving the van and chan chatting quietly and faint iu's music from the radio can be heard.

minho was seated with jisung, listening to music on his headphone, his head laid on the window with his eyes closed. jisung sleeping, tired. his social battery running out.

on the left side, changbin was holding hands with his seatmate felix who's sleeping on changbin's shoulder. changbin just closed his eyes, wanting to just go home and wash up already. he's also tired. everyone was tired.

earlier, seungmin thought hyunjin was going to sit with him but he was wrong. jeongin went inside the van right after changbin and felix entered the van so naturally, he doesn't have a seatmate.

hyunjin, who saw the opportunity to avoid seungmin immediately grabbed it and sat next to jeongin without saying anything.

he immediately plugged in his earpiece and closed his eyes so no one can talk to him.

he can feel seungmin looking at him but hyunjin just ignored him.

he's going to sulk. maybe he's a bit too dramatic but he just needs some time to think.

is he a bad person? thats what he's thinking.

he's dating seungmin secretly, nobody literally knows. changbin was absolutely oblivious to their relationship but hyunjin has the right to feel upset just because changbin gave seungmin a hickey.

it was an accident but hyunjin doesn't see seungmin feeling guilty about it but let's just see later.

the manager turned off the engine. “great job guys. rest well and sleep as much as you want. tomorrow is a free day.” the manager stated before telling them to go to their rooms.

chan, and minho has their own room, changbin and felix share one because felix wants too and jeongin and jisung also shared a room, including the couple.

as soon as seungmin and hyunjin entered the room, hyunjin want to throw himself out from the balcony.

“are you upset?” thats the first question seungmin asked. of course he's upset. hyunjin avoids eye contact, “i want to wash up first.” he muttered and went straight to bathroom.

the hotel they chose was pretty fancy and expensive so that means they have two big bathroom with a bathtub and two king-sized bed in separate places. kitchen and living room was also there.

seungmin sighed and decided to wash up too. 

thirty minutes later, the two finally finished. seungmin found hyunjin inside of the kitchen, drinking water.

“baby, talk to me, please?”

hyunjin looks down, not wanting to look at seungmin. he's not strong enough. “what?” hyunjin muttered.

“changbin hyung didn't know we're dating, okay? i also didn't know he'd give me a hickey like that... its no one's fault, okay?”

hyunjin kept quiet for a moment, “still... you don't seem like you'd care much.” his voice was small. not louder than a mere mumble. “do you... really love him more than me, minnie?” he asked. such a childish question he had always wanted to ask seungmin about. asking it doesn't even made him feel better.

seungmin frowned at the unwanted question. he was disappointed at himself for making hyunjin ask him that. had he neglected hyunjin all this time and not give him enough love and affection?

“how could you ask me that?” he asked sadly. “don't you trust me?” his voice lowered into a whisper and hyunjin want to hit himself for asking such a dumb and childish person.

“have i been... distant?”

hyunjin shook his head, “im sorry minnie.” his eyes watered and he felt like he was choking. “i shouldn't have asked you that question, i'm sorry.” he broke down, crying softly in front of seungmin.

a warm hug engulfed his tiny body. hyunjin cried harder and leaned closer into seungmin's body. regret starts eating him and he immediately remember all of the kind and loving gestures seungmin had gave to him. how can he be so selfish? “im sorry.” hyunjin whimpered.

“its okay, i love you.”

“i love you, remember? i just... don't want this to be a big deal. but, if this is a big deal to you, then... how about we tell the members tomorrow, that we're dating for about a year already?”

hyunjin's red glossy eyes widened as his head shot up to seungmin. “are you... sure? im sorry minnie, im so sensitive at everything i—”

“i love you, hyunjin. i care about you, i don't want this to be the end of us, love.”

i don't deserve you.

hyunjin wants to say so many things that he can't even say out loud.

seungmin tilted hyunjin's chin by his index finger as he moved his lips against hyunjin's pink ones. hyunjin closed his eyes as he realized what seungmin was doing and just lets his own body to control himself.

his hands on seungmin's chest, going up to seungmin's shoulder and then seungmin's nape, grabbing seungmin's hair.

he never said this but mullet seungmin is the best. whatever color, black or blonde, he doesn't care he just love to play with seungmin's hair and grab them.

hyunjin sighed in the kiss when their warm tongue met, exploring each other's mouth like there's no tomorrow, like they're desperate for each other because its true.

they need each other.

seungmin's hand gripped hyunjin's waist, it made hyunjin's tummy warm and have butterflies inside. the other hand was exploring hyunjin's body.

no matter how many times they had done this, seungmin won't get tired of it, he can't get enough of it.

seungmin slipped his warm hand under hyunjin's tshirt, softly touching hyunjin's abs and small waist, going up to hyunjin's chest, rubbing his nipple softly until its hard.

once he heard hyunjin whimper, he feels satisfied as he smirked in the kiss.

he lets his hands stay on hyunjin's waist as he pulled away, needing air to breathe for awhile.

the two was panting from the kiss, out of breath but the both of them loves it. two swollen lips, two racing hearts, two lovers.

“whatever, baby. i love you. you're mine and im yours.” seungmin stated, keeping his eyes steady on hyunjin's distracted ones. the way hyunjin's eyes keeps lowering down to lips, the way hyunjin licked his lips as his eyes goes down, seungmin notices them. all of them.

his eyes, his lips, his breathing pattern, whatever.

“fuck, need you min. need you— need you so, so bad.”

and when seungmin's and hyunjin's phone dinged, the two of them just ignores it, too lost in each other's heart.

and even if they heard it, they would just ignore it. its late anyways, their members would suspect that they're sleeping right now.

walking puppy 🐶 10:59 PM.
lets grab lunch tgt tmrw

but before tht pls come to my room

me and jinnie have smth to tell

goodnight, rest well hyungs and innie

baby binnie >< 11:08 PM.
hmm okay

good night !!!!!

agibbang 11:10 PM.
ok gn losers -ji

leader (zaddy) 11:10 PM.
okay, goodnight guys please rest well ❤️

all of u did a great job.

yongboxlee 11:11 PM.
goodnight!! 😋😋😋🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️😴😴😴😪😪😪

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

minho hyung 11:58 AM.
hello???
open the door please.

agibbang 11:59 AM.
lino hyung and his morning person ass

minho hyung 11:59 AM.
what did you say you brat

anyway

where r these asshats

open the damn door tf

i thought y'all two wants us to gather in your room???

🐹 12:00 PM.
hyung stop spamming pls

minho hyung 12:00 PM.
fine u owe me AA

🐹 12:00 PM.
wtv just give them time to sleep and come over ^^

agibbang 12:00 PM.
gross

im going to channie's.

🐹 12:00 PM.
“grOoss”

“im gOing toCHANNIES”

ok loser.

hyunjin whined at the loud irritating sound, “seungmin... wake up. the door.” he grumbled, his voice deep and groggy, still tired from last night. he doesn't think he can go out and have fun today, he think he can just stay in bed until afternoon.

seungmin's hand was still on top of his bare waist, seungmin must've slipped his hand under the oversized t-shirt, then.

their legs were still tangled, hyunjin can feel seungmin's football shorts and hyunjin was just wearing his boxer so that means seungmin will be the one opening the door because he's not wearing pants.

DING DONG

hyunjin just frowned and hugged seungmin tightly, pressing his face on seungmin's collarbones, breathing softly. seungmin was still sleeping then.

he must've been so tired after last night. the concert was fun though. especially after they left the concert.

for a few minute, it was silent. hyunjin silently thanked god before drifting to sleep again.

“do you guys think... they're aware of us..?”

“shut up, im trying to take a picture here— jeongin, film this im going to wake them up.” minho grabbed changbin's samsung and handed them to jeongin.

thankfully, jeongin knows how to use android and changbin just sighed.

its literally 1:42 PM right now and lunch were supposed to be at 12:00 PM. but guess these two sore losers were having... a rough night.

“YAH! WAKE THE FUCK UP JYP IS COMING!”

minho screamed so loud it scared jisung who was just shitting innocently inside hyunjin and seungmin's hotel toilet.

hyunjin shot up to sit down before wincing, holding his waist. it was obvious that he's in pain. “yah! kim seungmin wake the fuck— f-fuck— min.” hyunjin's eyes were big as if he just saw a ghost. he swear to god he thought he was going to die from a heart attack because his heart was beating so fast.

seungmin sat up, looking at hyunjin worriedly through his squinted eyes, unaware of six pairs of big eyes staring at his back. “why why whats wrong?” he asked sleepily, blinking slowly and softly.

hyunjin's eyes were still big, eyes wandering on seungmin's bare torso, noticing the marks he made last night.

thank god seungmin was not facing their members or they'll see all of the marks on seungmin's body.

(hyunjin is still oblivious at seungmin's back that's decorated with scratched from hyunjin's nails.)

“ew.”

“you sounds like minho hyung.” seungmin muttered, rubbing his eyes. minho scoffed and approached him before hitting his head, “because im right here, you dimwit. care to tell us what the fuck happened?” minho spoke for the rest of them.

“im going to throw up.”

“damn hyunjin... how good was it?”

seungmin choked on his spit as he turned around, “o-oh...” now he's very very aware of whats happening.

its not supposed to be like this but— “we’re dating.” seungmin blurted out and hyunjin nodded. “y-yeah, we're dating.” he stammered stupidly.

jeongin laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever and then he looks like he's going to cry. he gave them a thumbs up with a forced big smile, “congrats.”

minho scoffed, “finally. im tired of hyunjin sneaking into our dorm and share kisses with you.” he said bitterly, giving the two of them dirty looks.

“you knew?!”

“why didn't you tell us?”

minho shrugged, “its fun.”

well... thanks to changbin for making a move at seungmin that pushes them to confess to their members.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

81K 4.3K 17
"Promise me that you'll marry me if I grow taller than you!" Chan's face turned red. With a nod, he intertwined his pinky finger with Minho's, sealin...
2.5K 58 6
The title explains itself... All bottom I.N except for chap 'Mine to use' NOT good smut..
62.2K 2.1K 7
Xaviar Salvatore, a typical unlikeable self-loathing mafia boss who was used to always having his way, finally met his match when a small business ow...
72.3K 4.3K 20
Chan was walking home after a long day at the studio and along the way he spots a cute stranger on the other side. -- Cover Credits: @hyukaluvvv EVE...