ch.3: argument.

hyunjin rolled his eyes as soon as he saw seungmin's messages that just popped up on his screen.

my babe <3
im sorry im gon be late today
smth came up with the company and i
can't avoid it

hyunjin scoffed, staring at the message in disbelieve. of course, its not the first time seungmin did this on their date, which made hyunjin felt so annoyed and angry all the time.

but seungmin had already told him earlier before they're dating that he's someone that's always busy with the company. hyunjin accepted it, blinded with love at that time, doing whatever it takes to be seungmin's official husband, not knowing what dating a busy ceo feels like.

now, he's really... sick of it.

feeling like seungmin was prioritizing his work more than his own husband.

you
whatever
don't bother coming
ur work is more important anw

hyunjin rolled his eyes again before grabbing his purse harshly from the table, not caring for other customers that gave him looks and stormed out from the fancy restaurant.

hyunjin wore his versace sunglasses even though its dark outside— of course its already dark. hyunjin had waited for seungmin for about almost an hour.

crossing his arms, a frown was visible on his face as he walked to whatever place his legs brought him, unaware of the black porsche following behind him.

when the black car were finally able to be beside hyunjin, the tinted window rolled down. “hyunjin! come inside,” seungmin invited. of course he noticed his husband's frown and pouty lips, he knew that hyunjin was angry at him... again... for the fifth time (?) this week.

hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked to the passenger seat before slamming the door shut angrily, not caring that he'll break seungmin's car. seungmin is rich anyway, so why would he care?

hyunjin looked at the window, refusing to look at seungmin's face because if hyunjin look at him, he swear he'll slap seungmin's face and lash out to him.

but he didn't do that.

“i thought the company was more important than your own husband. why are you suddenly here?” hyunjin muttered, still watching all the buildings that passed them with small trees between them.

he heard seungmin sigh, “you know that's not true...” seungmin replied back, face serious and frowning as the car goes faster so they'd arrive at their home earlier than usual.

minutes of silence later, they were finally arrived at their home and hyunjin walked out of the car, not waiting for seungmin and slammed the door shut. seungmin scoffed at the loud sound by the door.

now, seungmin started to feel annoyed by hyunjin's bitchy attitude. he knew what he did was wrong and he's going to explain it calmly when they're back at home but watching hyunjin's attitude just pissed him off.

he walked out from the car after locking it and  walked inside the house just to see no one so that means that hyunjin is upstairs in their bedroom.

seungmin went to their bedroom and saw hyunjin grabbing some clothes from their closet. he arched an eyebrow, “what are you doing?” seungmin asked. hyunjin just kept quiet and looked for his things as if he wasn't there, which angered seungmin even more.

seungmin ran a hand through his hair and grabbed whatever hyunjin has on his hand, putting them back into their closet.

“what the fuck is wrong with you?” hyunjin asked, feeling so angry right now. seungmin looked at him and scoffed, “me? i thought something was wrong with you,” seungmin shot back.