ch.9: thanks to seo changbin.

seo changbin, hyung line in stray kids. hyunjin loves him, he's a very hardworking man, he would never hate changbin no matter what. that big muscle dude that's in 3racha is literally a life saver, hyunjin loves them so much, stray kids are like his family.

seo changbin hyunjin's life saver, seungmin's favorite hyung. seungmin's idol.

tonight, seo changbin is an enemy to hyunjin.

for now.

SYDNEY.

there's so many stays in front of them, it made hyunjin happy. stray kids are on a tour right now and to be honest, hyunjin felt very tired.

but this is what 19 years old hyunjin wants; to be famous, to be loved by their fans, to express his feelings through music and to be heard.

so now, he felt very grateful for everything. grateful at his members, especially 3racha; channie hyung, binnie hyung and little rat han jisung.

hyunjin was just looking at his members fondly through the giant screen behind him with a big smile on his face and suddenly, seungmin and changbin appeared. seungmin looks very cute with his bucket hat.

his boyfriend, so lucky to have seungmin as his secret boyfriend. no one knew yet, not even their leader bang chan that's a bit too observant and protective over his childrens. they're so slick like that.

(but actually, what they weren't aware of was when that one night hyunjin sneaked in to seungmin's shared dorm with minho, felix and jeongin and the two literally kissed in front of the door.

“tch— ow!” the whispered voice hissed. “was that a fucking lego?”

a short kissing sound. “sorry, it was jeongin's.” seungmin whispered.

minho raised one of his eyebrow, trying to make out who that was. screw himself for not bringing his glasses with him. minho huffed.

wait... he recognize that hair... oh. they kissed.

aah, so this is why that little brat always close the lights at night. minho smirked like a villain behind the wall before sipping his drink.

he can hear hyunjin taking off his shoes, “miss you minnie.” hyunjin tried to be quiet. another kissing sound. “miss you too baby, lets go.” seungmin shushed hyunjin and dragged him to his bedroom.

guess he has a new secret to keep.)

hyunjin's smile grew as changbin said something very funny, he was teasing his minnie so hyunjin laughed, expecting seungmin to hit changbin's bicep or something.

but what he didn't expect was changbin grabbing seungmin and leaning forward to fucking bite seungmin's neck and a few seconds later a red mark was on seungmin's neck.

hyunjin can hear stays screaming and cheering at the rare sight.

what the fuck?

his face dropped as he realized what was happening. everything happened too fast he had to ignore everyone for a good minute.

what the fuck?????

fuck changbin for being as tall as seungmin's neck. fuck changbin for giving seungmin a hickey. fuck changbin for giving his boyfriend a hickey.

he's going to steal changbin's black card that probably has unlimited money and spend them on bouquets of flowers and throw them at changbin's face and fill his room with pollen grains just because changbin was allergic to pollens.