ch.6: drunk.

its almost 1 AM, seungmin and felix were still doing their assignment. thankfully, their professor was kind enough to let them choose their partner and since seungmin and felix were roommates, they took an advantage to that or they are going to have to bring other students inside their dorm room.

seungmin stretched his body with a sigh, he had been writing for so long. felix looked up from his paper, noticing the tired look from seungmin's face. "are you tired, minnie? do you want to continue tomorrow?" felix offered. he too, felt tired and felt like he's spending time on this work more than with his phone and thats a crime.

before he can even reply to felix's answer, his ringtone were heard. the two of them look at at seungmin's phone on the bed and seungmin closed his mouth. he's guessing it's hyunjin calling him, again.

seungmin quickly grabbed his phone and he was right. he sighed through his nose and picked up the phone.

"hell-"

"minnie!"

hyunjin's voice was cheerful and bright and awfully loud. a bit too loud for seungmin's liking but its okay because its hyunjin.

and he's been in love with hyunjin since middle school. now, they're in college, his love for hyunjin keeps growing and growing and its kinda scary because he cannot say 'no' to hyunjin and he'd do anything just for hyunjin.

anything including picking up a drunk hyunjin from someone's house because all hyunjin do is party all night and call seungmin every night whenever he's drunk.

when seungmin didn't reply, hyunjin screamed even more. "minnie!!" hyunjin's loud voice was enough to grab seungmin's attention. seungmin winced and immediately separating his phone and his ear, glaring at the phone.

felix chuckled, he can hear hyunjin's loud voice as he pack up his things.

seungmin huffed, "stop screaming and where are you?" he asked. "no! im big already and-" seungmin can hear the phone moving and hyunjin complaining loudly.

"hello?" a voice that is not hyunjin's were heard. "who are you?" seungmin asked. protective mode: on.

the other guy cleared his throat, "uh... one of Get Lit's bartender that became friends with hyunjin a week ago..?"

"uh huh, and where is hyunjin?"

"yeah, about that... this dude insisted he can go home alone-" there's a faint "i told you i don't need minnie to take me!" on the background but the bartender keeps talking, anyway. "-while having a bottle and a half of soju in his system... i suggest you to pick him up right now because he can barely stand up on his own." the bartender finally finished talking and seungmin sighed. "okay, thank you for calling me- what's your name?" seungmin asked.

"changbin."

"alright, changbin. please take care of hyunjin for awhile and don't let him leave his seat. i'll be there."

"sure."

seungmin ignored the people that keeps staring at him while he makes his way towards hyunjin that was just chatting happily with a buff tired looking bartender.

he assume thats changbin.

"hyunjin."

hyunjin definitely recognize that voice. he turned around and saw his minnie- "minnie!" his eyes lit up as he threw his body on seungmin's, almost fell to the floor if seungmin didn't catch him on time.

hyunjin buried his face into the crook of seungmin's neck, his lips on seungmin's pulse that seungmin tried his best to ignore.

seungmin's hand immediately went up to hyunjin's hair, caressing them while the other hand went to his waist, gripping them softly with adoration that hyunjin can't feel.