Crossing lines -An Office Pas...

By strangephenomenom

Kathia Moroz was a young successful corporate woman working her dream job into a multimillionaire architectur... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Author's roaming thoughts
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX

Part VII

47 1 0
By strangephenomenom

Great, now I need to get a new phone.

Back to present

Kathia was running between the conference rooms for the last minute catch ups before the year ended, when a hand sneaked around her waist pulling her body in one corner of the hallway.

Her mouth got covered by a swollen hand, and a disgusting smell invaded her senses.

'Missed me?' Thomas's voice sent goose bumps all over her skin and it wasn't the good ones. She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up and a feeling of nausea took over.

She struggled to ease from his grasp but she was too weak. Her eyesight started to blur and her body began to shake. She was having a panic attack.

'Don't give me the cold shoulder sweetie, you know I don't like to be ignored.' in one swift move he twisted her, back to the wall, fanning her face with his disgusting breath.

He's drunk. Kathia screamed for help but all that came out was muffled noises. His swollen hand was pressing harder and harder on her mouth cutting the air to her lungs with his proximity.

He poked his tongue out and got closer to her neck.

Repulsion.

Kathia squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for the dreading contact but nothing touched her. Her body jerked when the pressure around her body disappeared and fell to her knees sure that she will faint any moment now. She opened her eyes and through tears she tried to make sense of what was happening in front of her.

'Ansel.' she croaked out in a voice she couldn't even recognise as hers. She felt dirty, shameful, fearful of her life.

He heard his name come out faintly from her lips and realised she's conscious again. She did faint for a moment, that's when he lost his shit and started beating  Thomas with no regards to any consequences. He blocked her view with his broad back and stood still like a wall, protecting her from anything that might come her way.

Through her struggle to keep her eyes open, she could see a bloody Thomas, laid out on the floor, surrounded by the first aider of the company and security. This can't be happening.

Strong hands lifted her limp body off the floor, and she left herself weak. She didn't have any power to fight back and she knew it was Ansel, his perfume invaded her senses pushing her to open her eyes again.

His face was unrecognisable, he looked like he was in pain, like he was being tortured by some unknown force.

Kathia tightened her fingers around the border of his blazer and pushed her head in the crook of his neck, Why is my heart hurting for him?

'I'm sorry.' was all she could say between she sobs. 'I'm so sorry.'

Ansel kept silent, he fought through the urge to return and destroy Thomas, and focused on having Kathia in his protective arms.

There was complete silence in the building's halls, complete silence in the reception floor as they passed through and she found it suspicious that there were no whispers.

She looked at Ansel again, his jaw was straight with anger, a fiery blaze in his eyes making them turn into a hot auburn, his eyebrows furrowed and his body tensed because of the adrenaline.

She understood then why no one dared to say anything, he looked murderous.

He placed Kathia gently on the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt making sure she was tucked safely in her seat.

He started the car towards the Capitol and with a calm demeanor he had to ask the questions that were eating at him.'Since when is this harassment going on?'

'Last week.' she croaked out without any power to fight back at him.

'And you thought it's wise to face this by yourself. ' Kathia swallowed hard and decided to nod her head in response. ' The Capitol's security called me last night, someone tried to force their way into the complex. When we checked the CCTV we recognised Thomas as the intruder and Gray told me about last week. He told me you didn't even leave your apartment the past week. Why did you not let me know?' His knuckles were gripping the steering wheel so hard that she was afraid it was going to snap.

'To tell you what? That my psycho ex is stalking me, booming my phone with calls and texts, that he forced himself on me and that I'm afraid?' she felt tears pooling in her eyes and how her self esteem cracked at the embarrassment she was now.

The car stopped with a sudden jerk, scaring the life out of Kathia. Ansel got out of the car and after a few minutes he came back.

He looked pissed off, very pissed off.

'Kathia, I might be your boss when we are at work but outside, I like to think that we are friends. We live in the same building for God sake, can't you just call for me?'

He was talking to her with a careful voice, he was full of pain and frustration that she didn't trust him, that she didn't call him to ask for help when all this started. He wanted so bad to touch her, to wipe her tears away , to fight away all of her fears, to hold her hand and tell her she has all of him to do as she please.

But again, her walls were too high, so high that he was afraid he would never be able to force his way through them.

Kathia felt overwhelmed, she never felt like this with Thomas , with him it was a constant race to prove that she is good enough for him, that she's better than all those women he was craving for, but with Ansel it was different, she felt that she can have flaws, that she could be herself and that he was ready to take in all of her.

Tears pooled her eyes again blurring her vision completely. She tried to hide her face away with her hands but they got stopped by Ansel's gentle touch.

Kisses followed soon after, all over her face, with a desire to erase the trail of tears on her cheeks.

His hot lips moved from her small forehead to her burning eyes, from her eyes to her cheeks, and from there, down to the crook of her neck. He avoided her lips while all she wanted was to feel them again dominating her mouth.

Her toes curled up in pleasure and a faint moan escaped her lips. Ansel left out a satisfied groan and felt his need to have her right there, in his car, impossible to fight.

With a sharp inhale Ansel peeled his lips off of her skin, leaving her with a feeling of ache all over.

'I'll kiss you now.' he said groggily without waiting for her reply.

She wouldn't be able to say anything anyway, her brain seems to be in a coma.

And then it came, a soft kiss, so soft that she barely could make sense of it.

'Fuck!'  she said entangling her small hands in his soft hair and pushed her tongue into his mouth, 'don't give me this vanilla shit.'

His tongue was basically fucking hers, sucking and biting in an animalistic way, clouding her mind and thoughts all over. He listened to her, he was not used to being commanded but for Kathia, his little angel, he would obey.

One of his hands made its way towards the small of her back rocking her ass slowly back and forth on the leather seat, creating a pleasurable heat in her pussy.

'Klaine Teufel... ' no, I don't want to stop, I'm feeling so good. 'Listen...' his voice was so hot, his accent coming forward stronger than usual.

She released him from her arms against her wishes and fought to find her self control. Her core was throbbing, her body was electrified with need , and her heart was beating a hundred miles per hour.

'Let's get to the Capitol, you are coming with me.'

'Yes. ' she spoke like a docile little woman to her master, without thinking anything of what comes later.

The rest of the ride was a slow hell with stolen glances and looks full of lust. The anticipation was eating at her, her mind full of shameful images and wants.

I' m wet.

Ansel on the other hand looked like he was in heaven,  her taste on her lips, her demanding words were spinning in him enhancing the bulge in his trousers. he wanted to rip her clothes off and bathe in her juices.

Please let me reach the building. Prayed Kathia in her mind still shaken by need.

Like the gentleman that he is, he opened her passenger door and guided her towards the entrance without a word.

That's perfect, I can't form any words anyway.

The elevator carried them up until her floor and from there it was a small set of stairs until his penthouse.

The anticipation built up so strongly inside her, that she was afraid her body would smash into pieces at the smallest touch.

He opened the door with his fingerprint and instantly the whole place invaded her sight.

Brutalistic style.

Matte gray granite flooring, windows all you can see, black velvet sofas and cushions, state of the art tapestry and decor. Looks like a legit bachelor penthouse.

'Make yourself comfortable.' his deep voice cooed in her ear making her shiver.

She sat on his very comfortable sofa, letting her body sink in pleasure. Her curiosity was eating at her, her skin feeling like a thousand needles were piercing it.

Ansel came back with a fluffy blanket and two cups of hot chocolate. The smell made her relax, sure, but she was expecting something different.

Like, fuck me till i drop, kind of thing.

Kathia grabbed the hot chocolate and sank deeper into the sofa, while her lips curled around the rim of the cup.

Ansel' s pov

She looked so frail and small next to him in the elevator, he was right when he said that she did lose some weight. Her face was unnaturally white.

The protective instinct kicked in, and he swore to himself not to touch her.

Not today at least.

He prepared her some hot chocolate and brought a fluffy blanket to cover her body, but mostly for himself, he couldn't bear to look at her heated without touching her.

She's so small. He cooed in his mind remembering how with one palm he covered her whole lower body. He remembered her little moans, the way she obediently left her body rock back and forth, the smell of her arousal and his hard and painful cock.

He left her to stretch her body freely on the sofa, and went for a shower. His body visibly relaxed at the touch of the hot water, but his hard cock was in full bloom.

I'm an animal. He grunted refusing to ease the pressure in his balls.

He continued his shower finishing with a rush of cold water to straighten his nerves.

Kathia was asleep for more than four hours on his sofa and he knew he would have to wake her up at one point for dinner.

He was glad that his mom drilled into him the importance of food and how he has to learn to cook for his future.

He had no idea what she liked so he opted for the safe zone, some pasta never fails.

'Hey.' Kathia said coming with small steps in the kitchen.

'Guten tag, meine schatz.'

'You keep calling me that, what does it mean?'

'Pasta?' he said, not ready to tell her that she's precious to him.

'Oh I am starving, I love pasta.'

She looked visibly better but he still wasn't confident enough to let her go back to her apartment. He placed a mug of boiled red wine in front of her and she scrunched her nose at the strong smell.

'Boiled wine, with cinnamon and orange slices. Try it, my mother always does that for us in winter, plus it goes well with pasta.'

She grabbed the mug with both of her hands and held it close to her mouth.

'I never drank this before. '

'It's going to help you relax, trust me.'

She did as he said and quietly took small sips from the wine. A small smile came out on her face which made him smile in return.

He could get used to this, having her in his kitchen, cook for her and just be themselves. He feel that there was no need to act in a certain way or carry any image that he had to uphold against his wishes.

Just genuinely them.

They eat in silence, getting satisfied little moans from Kathia.

'When did you had your last meal?' she guiltily gulped in front of him and avoided his sight. She was well aware of the importance he give to proper meals.

'Saturday?'

'You must be kidding me, Kathia, that's two days ago. Eat all your food and I'll prepare some vitamins for later. '

'I'm fine, I don't eat much anyway and being nervous doesn't help my appetite. '

They finished the meals and Kathia insisted that she would wash the dishes. After that they just sat in his living room on the much too big sofa.

'I think I better go. ' she said checking the time on her watch.

'You still don't have a phone, right?'

'Umm... No, I didn't have time to get one. '

'Then stay here tonight. ' she furrowed her eyebrows looking suspicious at him.

'Why would I do that?'

'Well, you have no phone, no way to contact anyone and I don't want to risk you being alone at home right now.' Ansel tried his best to not show that he wanted her there for all the selfish reasons on earth.

She on the other hand, looked like she just woke up from a nightmare. A small tremble shocked her body giving him a nod in response.

Soft subject, noted.

'I'll prepare a hot bath for you, I'll also bring you a change of clothes, you'll have to forgive me if they are too big but you can always use one of the bathrobes in the bath. '

'You don't have to do that, it's fine. '

'My pleasure, mein schatz. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 13K 50
18+ Contains adult scenes (violence and sex) The Canossa family don't call themselves gangsters they just have a "family business" and if you make a...
855 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
1.8M 75.7K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
240K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...