Forever family

By lionesseslovr08

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven

Chapter thirty

725 31 2
By lionesseslovr08

A/N: SUPRISE!!! I've been writing loads recently i think i have gotten over my writers block but just be aware if i go MIA around May-June its because i have exams but i will try to post at least once every two weeks .

I'm not gonna lie to you I actually cried writing this. Not even just a few tears like full on sobbing but anyways as always hope you guys like it and let me know what you think in the comments 

107th min- 'And its Magull with the ball she's running with it she passes it to Schuller and its in, barely making it into the corner of the goal Mary Earps just a second to late'

118th min- 'And its a goal kick for England, Earps to Williamson, a long ball from Williamson to Rosie, she's going for it straight up the middle of the pitch completely dismissing Hendrich as she reaches the penalty area its just her and the goalkeeper, she shoots AND ITS IN! What a goal from the birthday girl the subs bench going crazy along with the players on the pitch'

Rosie's POV

We did it.

European champions for the first time.

I scored the winning goal.

Oh my god!

As soon as I heard the final whistle blow I just broke down, happy tears of course. My knees buckled out of exhaustion as I led down on the floor, my hands covering my face. The crowd went wild singing 'Sweet Caroline'.

I could feel someone running up to me as I uncovered my eyes, Ellen jumped on top of me followed by the rest of the squad as well as the people who were on the sub bench. Soon enough I felt like I couldn't breath from the amount of people on top of me

"I-I cant breath!" I shouted as we all laughed and everyone got off me, Ellen giving me a squeeze before she got up. Beth stood by the side of me with her hand out to pull me up as Leah had already run off to see her mum and dad. As she pulled me up and I have her a squeeze as she picked me up slightly and whispered into my ear

"I'm so proud of you Ro and I'm sure he would be too" She whispered, spinning me round in a circle until I spotted someone in the crowd.

"No" I whispered in disbelief as Beth let me out of her grip, and stood to see where I was looking with a massive grin on her face.

"Go get your girl Ro" She said as I ran across the pitch, as soon as I started getting closer the security guard noticed which direction I was running in and let Lauryn, Katie and the arsenal girls onto the pitch.

I ran into Lauryn's arms as she spun me round.

"I can't believe you're here, I thought you were still back home" I whispered to her as I nuzzled my head into her neck.

"It's like we're not even here guys" Katie said sarcastically as she wiped away a fake tear putting her arms around Caitlin and Lia. As I unwrapped myself from Lauryn's arms we all laughed.

I walked towards her as she held her arms out. I made my way round the rest of the girls, some of them, Kim and Jen, squeezing me a bit longer than the rest.

"We do actually have something to tell you all" I said standing in between Katie and Lauryn, biting my lip nervously for their reaction.

"Were together, like girlfriends" Lauryn said, we immediately got swarmed by a group hug

"Why wasn't I the first to know about this?" she said, grabbing us both by the shoulder as we all laughed.

We all talked for a bit before I noticed Lena Oberdorf led on the middle of the pitch

"I'll be back in a minute guys" I said walking towards her as the girls looked at me confused.

"Hey" I said sitting down next to her

"Hi" She said back to me sitting up putting her head into her hands

"Don't blame yourself, you still got this far, that's an achievement in itself so don't beat yourself up about it yeah?"

"Yeah thanks, awesome goal by the way" She said slightly laughing

"Thanks, you played great as well" I said as I stood up and held my hand out to help her up. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as we walked towards both teams. As we got closer I unwrapped my arm from her shoulder and let her go to her team where Lina wrapped her into a hug sending me a grateful smile.

"Oi Ro get over here you" I heard Millie shout from where the Arsenal girls and Lauryn were standing with the England girls. I noticed everyone huddling around as I made my way over there.

As I got closer I realised all of Leah's family was standing there as well confused I made my way through the gap in the circle. I could see Leah standing in front of her mum not realising I was standing there. She had her back towards me holding something, that resembled an envelope, in her hands. I saw Amanda nudge Leah moving her eyes towards me.

Leah turned around taking a deep breath before starting to walk over to me.

"Hey birthday girl" she said, wrapping her arms around me with the envelope still in her hands.

"Hi Le" I said back to her

"There's some other presents for you after but I wanted to give you this one now, with everyone" She said handing me the envelope, I looked up nervous as I started to open it. Once I had it open I looked to my side to see Viv and Beth both giving me small smiles encouraging me to open it.

I took the piece of paper out of the envelope and opened it.

Adoption papers.

With my name on it.

Leah wants to adopt me.

I looked up at her tears welling up in my eyes.

"So what do you say, can I be your forever family?" She said nervously.

"Yes please" I said, tears streaming down my face as I jumped into her arms, the rest of the girls joining in and giving us a group hug.

Eventually it was just me and Leah in the hug as everyone had broken off into small groups before we had to go and get our medals. One of the match officials came over to our group telling us it was time to go and make the guard of honour.

"Firstly for player of the match, Keira Walsh" A voice came over the speakers, the music playing in the background. We all cheered as she walked up to collect her award.

"And for the golden boot, Beth Mead" She went up and collected her award

"And finally for the young player of the tournament, number 19 Rosie" I stood there shocked for a few seconds before I felt Beth pushing me to go and collect my award.

I collected my award from Prince William and gave him a hug, thanking him before I walked back down to stand next to Leah as we stood in the guard of honour as the German team went to collect their medals.

We clapped as they went to collect their medals, Lena coming over to give me a hug before she went to collect her medal.

The German team then stood in a guard of honour as we all lined up to collect our medals before lifting the trophy. I let everyone else go in front of me as I stood with Leah. As we were waiting Leah stood behind me, her hands wrapping around my waist from behind.

I looked up at the sky as she kissed the top of my head before whispering into my ear.

"He would be so proud of you right now Ro, I know it, he is watching from the best seats in the house"

A single tear rolled down my face, as she said this more started rolling down my face as I turned around and dug my face into her neck. We eventually got told we could go up for our medals so I wiped my eyes and let go of Leah reluctantly. As we were all walking to get our medals I looked around to see all of the Arsenal girls plus Lauryn and some of the other families stood on the pitch.

Lauryn was sitting on the floor speaking to Coco whilst pointing at me. As she caught me looking she moved her hand as her cheeks went bright red. I smiled and blew her a kiss before turning to climb the steps to where Prince William was standing.

As he gave me my medal he also gave me a hug, when he pulled away he held my shoulders at arms length whilst saying "You're going to go so far and I'm sure Charlotte would love to meet you"

"Yeah you'll have to organise something I would love to meet her" I say back before smiling and then walking to the podium where I stood next to Ellen and Jill, right behind where Leah would stand.

As Leah approached the podium with the trophy I could feel my heart beating, as the cheers around me got louder and the cheers in the distance got louder, I could hear the lights, every single footstep made. I felt someone lift the ear defenders from my neck and adjust them so they were sitting on my ears, quietening all the noise I could hear. I turned to see Alessia standing behind me. I gave her a grateful smile and turned back around as Leah stood on the podium.

She lifted the trophy and we all cheered, it's official.

I'm a European champion at 16.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 620 21
❝ π‘‚π‘˜π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝑖𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒...𝐴) 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π·π‘¦π‘™π‘Žπ‘›'𝑠 π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ž...π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 2) 𝑖𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑦. ❞ ❝ π‘‡π‘€π‘œ? ❞ ❝ π‘ˆβ„Ž...
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

12.2K 364 15
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. ⚠️warning: will incl...
43.5K 588 34
woso one shots! 🫢🏻