The Tsundere Type!

theyluvsavii tarafฤฑndan

"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ!" Saiki transfers from PK Academy to the prestigious... Daha Fazla

The Beginning!
The Host Club?!
Kusuo's First Day As A Host!
Trouble In A Tropical Paradise?!
Operation: Get Kusuo To Like Tamaki!
To The Beach!
Kusuo Bakes For The Host Club!
A Sleepy Mori?!
A Surprise Visit!
Intoxicated Kiss!
Otaku Makes Her Appearance!
The Newspaper Club!
Psychic Slip Ups!
Summer Vacation!
What A Pain!
Sweet Cravings & Untold Secrets!
Team Bonding!
I Suppose One Can't Hurt!
The Girls Of Lobelia Academy!
The Host Club & A Whole Bunch Of Sweets!
Deliberate Planning, Extreme Encounters!
Seeing The World In A New Light!
In Sickness, In Health!
A Disastrous Day!
Kusuo In Wonderland!
Red Headed Troubles!
Psychic Abilities, Movie Night At Kusuo's!
Welcome, Princess!
Hikaru And Kaoru Become Matchmakers?!

The Night Of The Party!

850 38 12
theyluvsavii tarafฤฑndan

The lively chatter from the Host Club room was enduring, and it created a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Tea and desserts were shared among the hosts and guests, along with chatter and special entertainment. Saiki Kusuo, one of the members of the Host Club would prefer to stray away from the livelyness, and sit contently with his guests towards the large windows. He took a sip of coffee as his guests stared and admired him from their seats. One thing he would appreciate was his guests understanding, and their gifts, which was practically always a dessert that they or their chefs created. Although he didn't always appreciate when they would notice the little details, like the way they noticed how the sun perfectly lit up his hair, face, and lashes. And the way it made his deep violet eyes a glowy purple. Sometimes they even fawned over his interactions with the other hosts. Like when he spoke with Mori or Kyoya, or when the twins would pester him over something stupid or tease him for the fun of it. (Definitely not to get the girl's minds running.) Not that he would ever give them a reaction. So, here the psychic was, sitting and interacting with his guests.

"...Saiki, why are you so beautiful?" One of the girls couldn't help but ask. The pink haired boy looked up from his coffee.

"No idea."

"Why are your eyes so alluring?" Another guest questioned, leaning in with curiosity. Seriously, it was like they could find beauty in every feature, what was up with that?

"I wish I knew."

"Why do you love sweets so much?"

"They're delicious." He smiled softly.

"Kyaaaa!" Good grief.

"Saiki!" Tamaki called. The psychic turned his head. "Come, come!" The pink haired boy frowned before setting down his coffee and standing up. He walked over to Tamaki, who stood with the other hosts. The only one somewhere else in the room was Haruhi.

"What is it?"

"We are discussing the plans for the school dance!" The blonde man said. "And our plan... includes you!" Saiki blinked. "Basically, what we want is for you and Haruhi to crossdress for this event!"

"No." Saiki stated firmly.

"W-Wait! I didn't get to explain!"

"No. The last time was bad enough." And Haruhi basically caught me...

"Ku-chan was really cute the last time!" Honey unhelpfully added.

"We need you for this! If you do it, Haruhi will be more likely to agree to it!"

"Why?"

"Easy! I want to see her in a dress!" 'She would look so wonderful, my girl!'

Oh wow. Tamaki.

"N-No! What's with that look on your face?! I meant that we want Haruhi to be able to fully present herself as her true self!" He cried as he reached out to the pink haired boy who was walking away. "Saiki! Please!"

"Oh, Saiki! You're back!" One of his guests smiled as he sat down. He nodded and picked up his coffee again.

"So, did you hear about the school event next week?" Saiki shook his head. The girls giggled and one began to explain.

"Well, apparently, it's a school dance. How come you don't know? The Host Club is sponsoring it!" I found out about a minute ago.

"Yeah! And there will be students from other prestigious schools attending, so it's going to be a big party!" Oh, I see. Saiki barely had time to set down his coffee before being pulled off his seat. He sighed through his nose, allowing Kyoya to drag him before setting him down.

"Kusuo, I have a favor to ask." The dark haired man showed him a picture of a large school. What does he want me to do with this? "Each host was given a school to which they will personally see and greet the head of the student council. This is your assigned school." Kyoya used his fingers to flip to another photo. Saiki looked at the photo. Who's that? "This is the president of the student council. He's a wealthy and respected person. So I'm leaving it up to you to gain his trust, and hopefully a little bit of info on him." Kyoya's smile turned dark for a split second when he spoke the last sentence. "Well, I'm counting on you." The psychic stared blankly. What a pain...

~~~

Finding people isn't my strong suit. But finding things about people is my specialty, intentional or not. And it's easy since I'm good at stalking. Wait, I didn't mean it that way. Anyways. Saiki peeked his head around the corridor. These girls wear dresses as well... He rolled his eyes at the mental image of the large dresses from Ouran. 'Who's that? Ah, could it be him?' Saiki stood up straight and turned around when he heard footsteps approaching.

"Saiki Kusuo, was it? It's a pleasure to meet you." A blonde student smiled and offered his hand. Saiki immediately noticed the student council sleeve he was wearing. He nodded and accepted the hand.

"It's nice to meet you." He replied. 'Oh wow. I wonder if Nasume will like this guy. He certainly has the looks.' Saiki didn't react to the thought and continued staring at the man.

"My name is Suguya Komuro. I am the vice-president of the student council. Please, allow me to guide you to our president." Saiki nodded. He followed Suguya, who led him down the large hallway. The psychic observed the expensive designing and interior of the school. It looks so expensive. Yet somehow Ouran looks better. The two boys stopped in front of a room with double doors. Just like the Host Club.

"Welcome... to the Ikarimaru Academy's student council." Suguya said, opening the doors to the room. The large room consisted of a table and two couches. It was empty, aside from the dark blue haired man who was sitting behind the table. 'Hm...' Saiki took a few steps forward, hearing the door shut behind. He bowed.

"My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am here on behalf of the Host Club at Ouran Academy." When he finished the introduction, he stood up straight and made eye contact with the president. The dark haired male stood up and made his way around the table. He's tall.

"Saiki... Thank you for coming all this way. I hope it wasn't too much trouble." He spoke with a deep voice. 'This guy... He's cute. It's perfect.' What is? Saiki shook his head.

"None at all."

"Well, my name is Koruga Nasume. I am the president of Ikarimaru's student council. It's an honor to have you." The man spoke.

"Thank you. The Host Club welcomes you, and we hope you will have an amazing experience here at Ouran." Saiki said, hoping to get this over with as fast as possible. The dark haired man scanned Saiki up and down. 'I'm intrigued.'

"Thank you very much. If you would like to treat yourself tea or snacks, they are on the table over there." Koruga held his arm out in the direction of the table. Saiki's eyes lit up at the sight of a dessert platter.

"...No thanks." Koruga smirked and grabbed the plate.

"Please, I insist." Saiki held back from drooling and took a cupcake. So, he gave in and took one. "So, you like sweets?" The man observed as Saiki happily munched on a cupcake. He swallowed before turning.

"Yeah..." He said blankly.

"That's cute. Let's date." Saiki blinked. Hold on just nine seconds.

...

"Just kidding, just kidding. But... I do have an offer." The man laughed. "Transfer to Ikarimaru Academy. I want you on the student council."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I can't." Saiki quickly denied.

"Think about it first, of course!"

******

The next day at the Host Club, Saiki was pulled away from his clients once more.

"So, how was it?" Kyoya questioned, notepad ready in his hand.

"It was fine. The guy was normal." Saiki shrugged. 'Nothing?'

"I see... It's fine then." The dark haired man shut his notebook. "Can you dance?" That's kind of random. Saiki glanced at him with a questioning look. "Well, you can't be part of hosting a large dance event and not know how to dance." Kyoya smiled. It's not like I wanted to be part of hosting it...

"Saiki, you don't know how to dance? Hitachiin's!" Tamaki snapped his fingers. Oh god.

"Sir!" They saluted instantly.

"Teach Saiki how to dance! He must be ready for the dance by next friday!"

"Okay, boss!" They grinned. "Leave it to us!" Leave it to someone else...

"Wait, I think I know how to-"

"No need, we'll teach you how to do it properly!" The twins grabbed him before he could sneak away. Good grief.

"First things first!" Hikaru threw Kaoru and Saiki onto each other, adjusting their arms to wrap around the other. "You're the girl for this Saiki!" Then what the hell am I learning?

******

Saiki tugged at his beige suit. This just looks like their middle school uniforms.

"Look Ku-chan! Me and you are matching!" Honey said sweetly. W-Wait, don't catch me off guard... Saiki nodded, hiding his blush. "Oh, it's time to start!" The blonde boy pulled Saiki towards the other hosts right before Tamaki began his speech.

"...And welcome to Ouran Academy!" Tamaki finished his speech and the lights flashed on, revealing the guests. There was a plethora of young men and women from different schools, but the Ouran guest number stood high. The first song started playing, it was a slow beat and had a nice tempo. The perfect song to start the party.

"This is gonna be fun. Right, Saiki?" Hikaru nudged him with his elbow. I'm only here for the coffee jelly.

"Oh, I heard they flew in coffee jelly from America and France." Kaoru smiled. Saiki felt something inside of him snap. Coff...ee... jelly...? Foreign... countries?! The pink haired boy slowly turned with a gleam in his eyes.

"Where?" He asked.

"Over there!" The orange haired boy pointed. Saiki didn't wait a second before darting towards the table.

"Saiki, remember we have to cater to our guests." Kyoya said before grabbing Saiki from his collar. "You can have desserts after." He set him down next to the twins. The psychic resisted a frown and took a bite of the one coffee jelly he managed to grab. Saiki ended up being so deep in bliss that he barely registered someone talking to him.

"-llo?" Saiki turned his head, seeing an unfamiliar woman. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you. But I was hoping we could dance...?" The girl asked shyly. His coffee jelly was ripped from his hands and he turned to look at the thief.

"Don't look so offended, go dance!" The twins pushed. Saiki ignored his initial heartbreak and nodded.

"Yay! Great!" She giggled, holding out her hand. He internally sighed and took it before leading her to the dance floor, where other people danced and chatted.

"I'm so proud, I never thought the day would come!" Tamaki sniffled.

"Tamaki, you're in front of people." Kyoya reminded, making the other man straighten himself out.

"I-I know... T-That's it! They're dancing!" He wiped his tears away.

After a few minutes of waltzing, Saiki was able to slip away. I'm glad she wasn't pushy. But now more girls want to dance. He sighed before treating himself to a blue lollipop. He walked up the large staircase to group with the other hosts, hearing Haruhi speak.

"Um... Fancy tuna?"

"FAN-"

"CY-

"-TUNA?!"

"Kyoya! Order us some fancy tuna stat!" Tamaki ordered. Kyoya was already on his phone, ordering the food. 'Damn these fancy rich jerks... So embarrassed...'

"Fancy tuna?" Saiki questioned the twins who were smothering Haruhi.

"You've never had it either Saiki?" The twins asked, jumping over to him. The brunette was entirely grateful. 'Thank you, Saiki!'

"What?! Kyoya! Make that two orders!" The blonde man pointed. 'On it... Hm?' Kyoya looked at the pink haired boy. He finished up the call before calling him over.

"Kusuo." Saiki looked at Kyoya. "Come." He blinked before doing as told.

"Hm?" The psychic asked before licking his lollipop. It was taken from his hands. Hey.

"Don't eat that right now." Kyoya stated as he cupped Saiki's chin. The pink haired boy frowned. I might blow up the room if you guys keep taking my sweets.

"Why?" He asked, ignoring the obvious fangirling from the girls, some who didn't even go to this school.

"You want to be walking around with a blue mouth?" The dark haired man raised a brow. "Show me your tongue." Saiki wanted to roll his eyes, but he instead averted his gaze and stuck out his tongue. "See. We can't have your mouth blue. Go wash it." Kyoya stated, releasing his hold.

"Good grief. Fine..." The psychic turned on his heel to make his way down the large staircase. What a pain. Wait, why are there girls on the floor? Are we going to ignore their bloodied noses? With a quick glance around the room, he figured it was fine. Saiki walked the large dark hallways of the school. The moon shined brightly through the open windows, casting a natural glow throughout the hallways. It's so loud in there. All the thoughts too. More people mean more thoughts, and that's a pain in itself. Hm... The lights are off. Reminds me of Halloween. Oh, and that. Grimacing at the thought of being tickled, he continued his walk to the bathroom. Among the rush of a hundred other thoughts, he managed to pick up the thoughts of two people before walking in the bathroom. Oh... Koruga, Suguya... The blonde man noticed him.

"Ah, Saiki?" This makes the dark haired man turn. 'What a surprise. This makes it easier.' Saiki barely heard the thought over the hundreds of others. He nodded. Whatever that means...

"Hi. How is your stay...?" He reluctantly asked. The dark haired man smirked and walked towards the pink haired boy.

"It is quite well, we're enjoying ourselves." He spoke. In the bathroom?

"I'm glad." Saiki gave a small smile and turned to the sink. These guys are being weird, so let's just hurry up and clean myself... He began rinsing his mouth, not missing how Suguya slipped out of the room.

"Eat something bad?" Koruga asked from besides Saiki with his arms crossed as he leaned against the counter. Saiki stood up a bit straighter.

"No." He pointed to his tongue. "I was eating a lollipop." The dark haired man stared in disbelief before bursting out into laughter. It's not that funny... Saiki rolled his eyes and checked his mouth in the mirror. He went back to rinsing, ignoring the cackles coming from the other man.

"Pfft... You really are interesting..." He grinned. "So... have you considered our offer?" Saiki finished up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Yeah." He turned to the boy. "I won't be transferring to your school."

"I see..." He paused, grin turning dark. I should focus on his thoughts, I can't- Saiki found himself being pinned to the wall. "You know, you've really caught my eye." The psychic stared directly into Koruga's dark eyes. Seriously? "I want you on Ikarimaru's student council."

"I'm sorry, but no." He said, ducking under the man's arms. Koruga roughly grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"Do you really think you have a choice? I guess you want your friends and family in Hidariwakibara to suffer." Ah... what? Saiki glared when his face was grabbed.

"Why are you bringing them into this?"

"Because I'm certain you wouldn't want anything to happen to them." He smiled mischievously. You're... threatening me...? Saiki stared down at his feet. Threaten... me? He could laugh. Instead, he looked up at the other man with a smile. Koruga huffed in amusement before shoving his leg between Saiki's, pushing him further up against the wall. "Just who do you think you're-"

"Ku-chan!" The two boys turned their heads to the door. Honey, Mori, and Kyoya stood at the door.

"And what is the meaning of this?" Kyoya asked, giving a less than friendly smile. Saiki made eye contact with Mori. The psychic sweat dropped and looked away. Koruga huffed a laugh.

"Hah... Where's Suguya?"

"You mean the blonde one? Our own blonde is dealing with him. Now," Kyoya grabbed Saiki, making Koruga stumble. He completely dropped the smile and pulled the psychic close. "If you would please keep your hands to yourself." Koruga flinched at the menacing tone before swallowing. He pushed past Saiki and Kyoya, earning him another glare. He rolled his eyes and strode out the bathroom.

"See ya, Saiki." The dark haired man waved. The four boys stood in silence for a minute.

"...Kyoya. Could you let go?" The psychic asked.

"I apologize." He said, releasing the pink haired boy.

"No, thank you. But I could've handled myself." Saiki said. 'Wouldn't be too sure after walking in on that-'

"Kyo-chan! I think we should go. Do you really trust the twins watching over the party?" Honey climbed on Mori, who nodded in agreement.

"You're right." Kyoya sighed.

"How'd you know they would do something anyway?" Saiki asked as they turned to walk out.

"They weren't accounted for, so I thought they would be wandering." He replied. 'I also had a feeling... So I did my own research.' The psychic paused before following behind the hosts. He had a feeling? The group quickly made their way back to the main hall.

"...Hey. Why is Haruhi dressed like a girl?" Saiki pointed out. The boys followed the direction he was pointing at. Haruhi was indeed wearing a wig and dress.

"When love calls...~" Hikaru snickered. Saiki rolled his eyes, deciding he doesn't care. "Well, care to dance?"

"Huh? No, I'm fine."

"Too bad!" The orange haired boy grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. Good grief... Saiki thinks to himself, but deep down, he knows he should indulge in it. At least a little.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

16.5K 611 20
19 years ago, Reio Akiko gave birth to a daughter. Three years after that, Suoh Yuzuru fathered a son. Divorce with mutual resentment ensued. 15 more...
201K 6.8K 29
ใ€ŽOuran High School Host Clubใ€ ใ€ŽHitachiin Twins โœ˜ OCใ€ โFor those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...โž A foreign girl who enrolls...
17.2K 773 26
โ™ก . disce โ”€ perhaps no one at ouran is more qualified to deal with a broken heart than the host club. with a student's heartbreak painfully obviou...
23.3K 598 48
-๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐...๐Ÿ”’ โ€------------โ€ แด‹ษชss แด‹ษชss ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„! โ€------------โ€ โ™ ๏ธโ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช...