**✿❀ 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎�...

matsya_200406

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🅂🄴🅀🅄🄴🄻 ... Еще

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
Map of India... Mahabharat Era
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 : ᴠɪᴠᴀʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹 : ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ𝟺: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼 : ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴏᴍ's ʙᴇᴀᴛɪ-ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 𝟽 ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾 : ɪɴᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ sᴏᴜʟs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 : ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶 : sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷 : ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɢʜᴛs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸 : ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ɴᴏᴡ.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹 : ɪᴛ's ᴜs ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ! ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺 : ʜᴀʀsʜ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻 : ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ᴄᴀsᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴠᴀᴊᴊɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾 : ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴀʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿 : ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴀʏᴀᴍᴠᴀʀ.... ᴏʀ ɪs ɪᴛ ᴏɴᴇ?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶 : ᴏʟᴅ ᴀᴄᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷 : ɪɴᴅʀ ᴅᴇᴠ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʀᴜɴɪᴋᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸 : ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹 : ᴍɪss ᴀᴠᴀɴᴛɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺 : ʜᴏᴘᴇ?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼 : ᴘᴇʀsᴜᴀsɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽 : ʀᴇɴᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾 : ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇʀᴀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼: ᴋᴀʀᴜɴɪᴋᴀ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ʟᴀᴡ

69 7 0
matsya_200406

"WHAT! " Alata's cry prevented Moksh from fainting.

"Ji Yuvraj. She is now your bride. Please keep her happy? " Her father said, holding Moksh's hand.

Alata ran outside, grabbed hold of Moksh's angvastr and pushed him away.

"You just had to do this! You couldn't have chosen a better way! "

"I saved your life! How was I to know you get married differently! "

" You -"

"Putri, he is your husband, treat him with respect-"

"I don't care! I did not want to marry him, I was forced into it. "

"How was I supposed to know you get married like this! It's not as if I wanted to marry you and kidnapped you! "

"You -"

"MAUN! BOTH OF YOU KEEP QUIET! " Adam yelled, running over with Karunika on his heels.

"Maharaj, this is injustice! I was married -" With one glare from Adam, even Alata knew not to speak.

" Putr, putri. Neither of you knew how this happened and we know for sure that it cannot be broken. Now instead of beating each other's heads into the wall, talk to each other and apologize. Both of you. " Karunika said, trying to pacify her enraged husband. His anger was at their argument, not at the wedding itself.

The two looked at each other and walked towards the river bank, sitting there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Look, neither of us wanted this, but we don't have an option. I married you. Now, we can get married, properly and then think about what to do. It's not an ideal situation nor is it something we want. But it is what we have. " Moksh said, sitting down next to a crying Alatakshi.

" But I still have my work! I want to work, it gets my parents the food and other requirements. I am my parents only child. My brother died in the war." She cried, putting her head in her lap.

" I never said you don't have to work anymore, do it. But now, you'll also be my wife and hence our princess. My wife means Yuvrani. Acceptable? "

" Do I have a choice? "

" Welll... You could kill me and then -" She shut him with a hand to his mouth.

"You're an idiot! "

"What! I was just telling you a way to escape this marriage. "

" If I wanted to kill you I would have done it by now. " She said, standing up in front of her.

"Oh really? " He asked, moving closer.

"Yes, I just need to swipe this and you'll be dead. " She said and Moksh looked down to see his dagger, at his neck.

"So your love is a dagger? " He asked, smirking.

" Maybe."

" Look, even if we never fall in love with each other, I hope that we'll still be friends. Seems like a better marriage than most? " Moksh said.

Alata's eyes flickered with pain for a moment, before the fire returned in her eyes, just like her name.

" Alright. Come. Mata and Pitashree are waiting. " She said, holding out her hand. He took the dagger from it, smiling as he ran away, while she followed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Adam and Karunika sat inside the house, discussing with her parents on how to hold the marriage.

They saw Moksh who was followed by a very annoyed Alata.

' They're still fighting Arya. " Karunika whispered.

"They'll be fine Priye, don't worry. Rather I was about to ask Moksh if he would marry Alata anyways. They are a matched pair. Narayan just did our job for us. "

"That I did. " Said a voice.

"Keshav! " Karunika said, turning around .

" What do you mean you did it? "

"Nothing. Har nar mein Narayan hai, to maine kiya. " He said, laughing.

" Mamashree! " Moksh shouted, running to greet him.

" Kalyan ho putr. So, you've brought a daughter in law for Jyeshtha haven't you? "

" I- well yes. Mamashree, meet my wife, Alatakshi. Alata, this is my mamashree, Vasudev Krishn. " He said and Alata touched his feet.

" Saubhagyavati bhav putri. "

" Putri, how do you wish to be married now? A wedding as per our customs or by yours? "

"Whatever suits you mata, I am as of now incredibly tired and simply wish to sleep. " She said absent minded, before realising.

" Ksh-kshama mata. I never meant to-"

" No need putri. I understand. Think about it and tell me tomorrow evening. Come, I'll show you into a room. "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That night, Alata began to write a letter to Aahana.

She heard a few women who came into the room, muttering, " This woman trapped the royalty just to marry into their house. She will now take all their money. Poor Maharani Karunika, she would have brought a beautiful princess for her son, one worthy of her being her daughter in law. Instead she's now stuck with this girl. "

" Haan haan, just look at her, does she have the status of a princess-"

"And you don't deserve to work in our kingdom. You loose your job today, leave the palace. " Said Moksh, walking in.

"If you don't have the decency to respect my wife, then you can't work in this home where we respect all. Leave. " He ordered.

Alata just looked up at him with silent tears.

"You-you know that I didn't do this right? You know I didn't marry you for your wealth? "

" I know. I believe you " He stood in front of her, a hand raised to wile her tears, but dropped quickly.

" You do? "

"Avashy. If I don't believe you, who will? You are my wife, maybe it will take us time to get used to each other, but this is our life now, we need to respect each other. " He said, inviting her to sit with him on the swing in
his-no, their room.

She did sit, if only a metre away.

" Many of my friends asked me, what is it that keeps your parents in love even now. I simply said respect and trust. Because it is true. Even if they are angry ar each other or have an argument, one thing they never let go off is their respect and trust in each other. In the field when mata posed as bhrata Abhimanyu, pitashree was very angry. But he still respected her and his trust in her, that she did something after completely thinking it through. That's all that matters. We must respect and trust each other. No ones words matter more than our own. Now, do you agree to respect and trust me, explicitly as I will you? "

" I will. " She said, putting her hand in his open one.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

" I knew it! I knew it I knew it I knew it!" Aahana shouted early in the morning, waking up her slumbering husband.

" Whahaapen? " He asked her, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" I knew Moksh and Alata would get married. Soon they'll even love each other and I'll become a buashree! " She shouted, as her husband laughed.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

So, they have decided to be cordial to each other.... But till when... Aag aur pani ko saath laoge to bomb to phootenge...

Let's see what they do

Tell me in the comments how it was and do vote if you liked.

Much love

Radhekrishn ♥

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.9K 718 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
162K 7.8K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
45K 2.7K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...