Claimed ~ Justin Bieber

Door JustinsAvenger

"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger Meer

Claimed ~ Justin Bieber
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
New Story
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Answers To Your Questions
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Seven

112K 3.8K 8.2K
Door JustinsAvenger

Songs for this chapter are:

Ghost - Halsey

Slow Motion - Trey Songz

Fun - Troye Sivan

----------------------------------

Brooke's POV

A restless sleep was the only thing I received that night. I did manage to fall asleep, but it wasn't peaceful in the slightest. I let out a light groan, sitting up and pressing the buttons to incline my bed.

Another reason why my sleep wasn't so peaceful, were the countless thoughts of Justin...and Harry, that were flooding my mind. It's not like I'm wondering who to choose, the exact opposite actually. Who will choose me? No one wants to stay forever with a useless girl who can't remember them.

Harry was a stranger, so maybe it'll be easier for him. I never knew him before, we would only be getting started. Justin on the other hand, must be completely fed up with me, I mean, who wouldn't? We've spent so long together, we're supposed to love each other. I've said this before, I really don't want to hurt Justin.

I looked to my side, a cute piece of pink paper laying on the small table. I frowned, picking it up and letting my eyes move to view the small, neatly written words.

Good morning baby, when you're awake, use the cell phone I left for you to text me. My number is the only one on it, there used to be more but you don't know those other people anymore...

Anyways, send me a text, or call, doesn't matter. I'll come down to the hospital whenever you want.

-J

P.S. Dr. Piekarski said to press the green button if you need him. There's a red button but I think it's for emergencies so don't press that. I mean, unless you are in an emergency, then press the red one. But if not, press the green.

Love you.

I smiled lightly, putting the note back down. It was cute when he acted scrambled, it's weird considering his authoritative and harsh exterior.

I tapped the green button, wanting to know what was next for me. Hopefully I would start the overnight program, and take the next step to regaining my memory. To say I was excited at the thought of getting my memory back is an understatement. I want to know about myself and why I have no family to visit me. And, I want to know how Justin and I were before.

Reaching over to grab the iPhone Justin had left, made me realize he must have been pretty lenient before. I was kidnapped, but I had a cell phone? Couldn't I just call 911?

Curiosity got the best of me, and I went to the keypad under the phone section. My finger hovered over 9, pressing pressing it followed by 1, 1. I held it up to my ear, but there was no dial tone. I retried, but again it didn't work.

Duh, you idiot. Like he'd give you a working phone. I clicked Justin's number and held it to my ear, the dial tone sounding loud and clear.

"Hello?" His voice was hoarse, sounding like he had just woken up.

" Uh, hi, sorry I didn't check the time before I called you. I can just call back when you wake up - "

"Hush, kitten. I'm awake now. Do you want me to come down there?" He cut me off, making me bite my lip in embarrassment.

"If you want to," I said.

"Of course I want to, that's an obvious answer. But do you want me there?" He chuckled lowly, his morning voice still evident.

"Yeah, I mean, see how you're doing with your hands and all."

"I knew you'd call, you hate texting," Justin told me.

"Yeah, you're right." I breathed out a small laugh.

"I'll see you soon," he mumbled.

"Bye," I whispered, keeping the phone to my ear. I could still hear his breathing, so I know he hadn't hung up yet. "Are you going to hang up?"

He laughed, "I never hang up before you."

"Why not?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Just another protection thing of mine, don't worry about it, okay princess? Now, hang up and I'll be there soon."

"Okay," I felt like a little girl following her father's orders.

"What? You're into that daddy shit?" Justin asked, laughing loudly into the speaker.

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" I blushed madly, even though he couldn't see me. I was so embarrassed.

"God," he breathed. "If only you actually were..."

"Shut up!" I hissed, the blush never leaving my cheeks. "Maybe I am. You don't know."

"Hm, sounds like some attitude is coming from my baby girl. Daddy doesn't like that."

"Justin!" I squealed, a small giggle being released.

"Bye kitten," He gushed, and I immediately pulled the phone away from my ear, hanging up. My cheeks were burning, and my top teeth were sunken into my bottom lip.

"Brooke?" I gasped, the phone flying out of my hands and onto the floor. I looked up, Dr. Piekarski looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me." I coughed, swiftly getting out of bed to retrieve my phone. The screen had many cracks, my heart dropping to my stomach. "Oh no."

"Yikes, I'm sorry about that." Dr. Piekarski muttered, glancing over at the cracked phone.

"Justin's going to be so mad." I whined, he left a phone with me for under an hour and I had already completely smashed it.

Dylan laughed, "Mad? It's not like he can't afford a thousand of those."

I sighed, he had a point. "I guess."

"Forget about it, I'm going to take you to see Dr. Scotch, he runs the overnight program." I followed Dylan as he led me out of the room. I became pretty well aware of my surroundings in this hospital, I could find my way around pretty easily.

Dylan knocked on the door, a tall man with soft brown hair and electrifying blue eyes opening the door. "Jacob, this is Brooke, the one I mentioned before."

Dr. Scotch looked me up and down, "It's nice to meet you."

"You too," I smiled, and he gave me an entertained one in return.

"So you're Brooke." He smirked, inviting me into his office. Dylan gave me a pat on the back before going his separate way. I walked in, taking a seat on one of the comfortable leather chairs.

"Yeah, did Dr. Piekarski mention me?" I asked shyly.

"You're the talk of the hospital. Especially with that raging boyfriend of yours, Justin." He chuckled, raising his eyebrows at my shocked expression.

"You know Justin?" I thought he was known as Jason around here.

"Fixed up his hands last night, that's all. Good kid, fiery attitude. Anyways, I'm sure you'd like to hear about the program we want to enrol you in."

I nodded eagerly, allowing him to continue: "So, the program allows you three therapy sessions a day, a four hour meeting with a loved one - family or friend - and then you'll meet with you psychiatrist just to check up and make sure you're one hundred percent mentally stable." He listed this things monotonously, like he'd said it a million times, which he probably has.

"How will the therapists know what I need to remember and who I was?" I asked suspiciously. Sure, they were trained professionals, but they didn't know me.

"They usually speak to family, to get some basics down. Regaining memory isn't about reciting to you your every day, you know that, right?" He gave me a puzzled look, "That'd be ridiculous."

When he saw the blank look on my face, he sighed. "Okay, let me break this down for you. You have post-traumatic amnesia. You were faced with a great deal of stress, causing your mind to shut down and block out everything. Your memories are still there, in your brain, we just have to slowly comfort you into wanting to know these memories. They may come all at once, or they can come in small snippets. The therapy allows all that blocking stress and trauma to disappear."

Sounds simple enough, I nodded at Dr. Scotch. "Thanks for explaining it to me."

He nodded emotionlessly. "Your psychiatrist may put you on some antidepressants, different vitamins and other medications to aid in this process. The visit with family or friends is to relax you and hopefully remind you of the good times in the past you want to remember."

"I'm guessing my visit will be with Justin." I laughed, but he didn't laugh with me.

"I assume so." He agreed, turning his back to me and opening his cabinets.

"So, is that it?" I asked, trying to give him the same attitude he was giving me. He glanced over his shoulder, a slight grin on his face.

"I'm not trying to be rude, Brooke. I'm just - "

"Like Justin," I finished his sentence. "He doesn't care about what anyone is saying unless it is useful for himself."

This time, he bellowed out a laugh, "I suppose you're correct."

"But seriously, where do I go next?"

"Dr. Piekarski will take you down to your room in the East wing. That'll be your permanent room for as long as you are here. It was nice meeting you, don't know how you can handle Justin. You're pretty much the exact opposites." He went back to his cabinet, sifting through many bottles.

"Exact opposites?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah. Justin is very powerful, the world sitting in the palm of his hands. The way he talks, he could get Obama to do whatever he wanted; very persuasive. He doesn't really care for others. You, on the other hand, are a baby deer. I mean, look at you, you couldn't hurt a fly." He chuckled, but I was slightly disappointed. "You're fighting for everything right now, you basically have nothing."

I stayed quiet, Justin did have everything. He had it because everyone was afraid of him, no one crossed him. "You don't know me." I muttered, looking down at my hands.

"Oh, but I do, sweet Brooke." He chuckled, lifting up my chin so I was looking into his eyes. "You're innocent, you're pure. You're the reason why Justin's gang is laying low, barely causing any trouble."

"What do you know about Justin?" I spat.

"Much more than you think I do. I'm involved with his father. But that is between Justin and I." He let go of my chin. "Not for an innocent flower."

"I'm not that innocent!" I hissed, rage burning in my chest. What would Justin do if he were in my position?

"Shoo, flower, go with Dr. Piekarski." He hushed me, opening the door to his office. "I will be by later today to see you."

I kept my mouth shut, storming out of his office. I didn't want to be a useless innocent flower. I wanted to be powerful, I didn't want to live under Justin's wing.

I kept walking down the hallway, my head down and my hands in fists. My walking speed was fast, and I wasn't exactly looking where I was going. I smashed into a hard chest, and thick arms immediately wrapped around me in protection.

"Woah there kitten," he chuckled. "What's gotten into you?"

I looked up, meeting Justin's caramel orbs. They were warm and inviting, it angered me that no one else saw this side.

"Nothing," I grumbled, looking away.

"Baby," he tilted my chin, just as Dr. Scotch had done previously. "What's wrong, you know you can tell me."

"Teach me how to be powerful. Teach me how to be you." I breathed.

He frowned, "Why do you want that?"

"I'm sick of being pushed around, I'm seen so innocently and everyone takes advantage of it." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

Justin leaned down, cupping my face. "Listen here, princess. You are a strong, beautiful woman. You're the most powerful person I know. But you don't need to be. It's my job to protect you, as long as you are with me, you will be protected. You will never be pushed around with me."

"But what about when I'm not with you. Everyone sees me as the girl that you are obsessed with. They hide things from me, they're not afraid of me." My eyes were trained on Justin's, his were filled with passion.

"Who's gotten into your pretty little head?" He sighed, shaking his head.

"Nobody," I lied.

"C'mon now, don't lie to me." He shamed me.

"Dr. Scotch. He said I couldn't hurt a fly and I'm fighting for everything. He said I'm an innocent flower, while you have the world in the palm of your hand." I admitted, gulping slowly.

"That stupid fucker." He mumbled to himself before he focused back on me. "I may have the world in the palm of my hand, but guess what, kitten?"

"What?"

"So do you." He kissed my hand. "Anything that I have, is yours."

"But, how do I be a little bit more scary." I smiled deviously at him.

He laughed, swinging his arm around my shoulder as we walked. "Act like you're always pissed off, and threaten people."

"What if I swear more?" I pondered.

"No, no swearing for little ladies like you." He shook his head.

"See! You treat me like I'm innocent too!" I pouted, and he sighed.

"Because you're my little baby." He cooed, planting kisses all over my face. I giggled, pushing his face away. "Look, it's not bad to be perceived as innocent. Then, when it does count, you can prove them wrong when you kill them."

"I would never kill someone," I gasped.

"Innocent," he teased. "Don't worry it'll be our little secret."

"Justin! Brooke!" Dr. Piekarski called, waving us over. We walked over, Justin and him doing a small handshake.

I shook my head, looking up at Justin. He winked at me, leaning down so his hot breath was on my ear. "The perks of not being innocent; more friends."

I hit his arm, rolling my eyes. He laughed, pulling me into his chest.

"So, Brooke, I'm going to take you to your room, Justin you can come if you want." Dr. Piekarski informed us.

"Yeah, but I'll be right back." He kissed my forward, before departing down the hallway. I tried to memorize his walk, even that was authoritative. His head was held high and his chest was puffed out.

"Brooke?" Dr. Piekarski snapped me out of his trance. "How'd he take the phone business?"

"Oh, shit." I muttered. "I forgot to tell him."

Dr. Piekarski laughed, "it's good to see you two getting alone anyhow. Maybe save that little piece of bad news to right before he leaves so he'll be too caught up in not wanting to leave you."

"Good idea," I giggled.

"So your room is in the East wing - "

"I'm actually so excited to have a permanent room and get this whole program started." I walked in front of Dr. Piekarski, practically running down the hall.

"Slow down, Brooke, I'm old!" Dylan laughed.

"Baby, slow down. You know I'm old." Justin groaned as we walked along the shore.

"Shut up, you're twenty-four, that's not old." I shook my head at him, staying in front of him and walking backwards.

"You're five years younger than me, give me a break." He huffed, "You're just a child, I'm a man."

"Sure as hell don't act like one." I teased, giving him a smirk.

"That's it." He growled, lunging towards me. I screamed playfully, sprinting away from him. Justin was obviously faster than me, so he easily caught me by my shirt, tugging me into his chest. I stumbled ungracefully, but he caught me perfectly. He grabbed my waist, slinging me over his shoulder. "Bad girl," he teased, slapping my ass that was in the air.

"Let me down!" I whined, hitting his back with my tiny fists.

"Are there ants on my back?" He pondered, "'cause all I feel are some tiny ant feet against my back."

I hit him harder, causing him to hiss. "Stop that, you disobedient little kitten."

"Shut up grandpa." I laughed, kicking my legs.

He finally let me down, his eyes swirling with happiness. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." He pressed a kiss to my lips, eagerly deepening it, even though we were standing in a completely public area.

I pulled away slowly, causing him to groan. "Now I have a boner." He pulled me so my back was against his chest. "Fix it?"

I laughed, "No way, not here."

"Home here we come!" Justin cheered, slowly walking behind me, to cover his problem.

"Holy shit," I whispered, grabbing my head.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Piekarski asked worriedly, quickly rushing over to me.

"I just - I just remembered something." I said, my eyes widening in happiness.

"That's great! What was it?" He asked. His eyes were wide and eager.

"Justin and I were walking along the shore, and it was this short moment between us but it was so vivid." I gushed, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip. He was so kind and cute.

"He will be absolutely thrilled to hear that Brooke, looks like we're making progress!" He cheered, throwing a hand into the air.

Justin's POV

I reluctantly walked away from Brooke and Dr. Piekarski, striding down the long and annoying corridor.

How dare Scotch get into my sweet Brooke's head? She was innocent, and it's true, she couldn't harm a fly. But that's another thing I love about her, she's the submissive. I'm the dominant in the relationship, my job is to protect her. And I do it gladly.

Not to brag, but I do wear the pants in our relationship.

I rounded the corner to Dr. Scotch's office, slowly opening and shutting the door silently. One of the many tricks I've learned over the years, he didn't even notice me come in.

"So, tell me, why are you making my little girl depressed about her aura?" I pondered, casually playing with my rings.

He jumped, whipping around to face me. "I didn't hear you come in."

"That was indeed the point, dumb ass." I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't trying to make her feel depressed, I simply told her the business between your father and I was far too tainting for her pretty little mind." He smirked, his hands still being occupied by the many papers he was filing.

"Well now, thanks to you, she wants to be some powerful mafia boss." I groaned, taking a seat on the small table.

He laughed loudly, "What's so wrong with being innocent anyways."

"Not sure," I frowned. "I mean, it's not like she ever has to worry about being hurt, no one crosses me."

"Maybe she's worried about when you're not there. It's my knowledge that the reason she has this amnesia is because of her being kidnapped. You weren't there to protect here then." He shrugged, glancing at me over his shoulder.

He was right, although I'm a possessive asshole, I'm not always there. She has been hurt, and is it because of her innocence? Maybe so.

"I'll see you later," I mumbled. "Thanks man, I'll talk to my dad." I suppose he wasn't so bad, after all.

He smirked, "Thanks kiddo."

I left his office without another word, sighing as I dragged my feet down the stupid fucking hallway. My baby Brooke, I can't picture her not being innocent. She's like a fragile butterfly, wings easily being able to be torn apart, stopping her flight.

Sex usually makes people more confident, but that's just my deprived cock talking. I shook my head, licking my lips.

Next thing I knew I was standing in front of my least favourite person, apart from Daniel and my dad.

"What do you want." I hissed.

"Oh, you know me, just strolling through the hospital, my usual Saturday hangout spot." His British accent was laced with sarcasm, his dimples prominent as he smirked at me. "What do you think?"

"Can you please just give me some alone time with her first? I haven't been with her at all yet." I groaned, rubbing my face. I'm being an adult, I'm not going to tell him to leave, and I'm not going to hit him.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick, then you can have the rest of the day with her." Harry said, brushing past me towards her room.

"Please tell me you're going to tell her you can't see her anymore." I begged, excitement in my voice.

"No, I'm just telling her I can't visit long today. I have a huge meeting to attend." His sentences caused me to look him up and down, he was dressed in a nice suit, fresh Louboutin dress shoes on his feet. Although I hated him, he had nice style.

"I see, I can tell her for you."

"Nah, I'm here now." He shrugged, popping the collar on his long dress coat. He entered her room, closing and locking the door behind him, leaving me angry. If he puts a finger on her, I swear to God -

Harry sauntered out of Brooke's room, sending me a nod before he was on his way. Damn, that was quick.

I waited a little before raising my fist and lightly knocking on the already open door. Brooke looked up, her eyes meeting mine. She smiled, "Come in, I have something I want to tell you."

That sure caught my attention as I entered her room, shutting and locking the door. "What does my pretty little kitten have to tell me?"

"I have some good news and some bad news, what do you want first?" She asked, her eyes glimmering.

"Hm," I rubbed my chin. "Bad news, get it over with."

She huffed, probably hoping I would've chosen good news. She reached under the blanket, pulling out her phone. She handed it over to be, looking up to me in shame. I looked down, the screen was shattered.

"I'm sorry," she muttered.

"If you didn't like gold you could've just told me." I laughed, causing her to giggle. "Don't worry princess, I couldn't care less. I'll get you a new one tomorrow."

She let out a breath of relief. "Really? You're not mad at all?"

I took a seat beside her on the bed, grabbing her so she sat in between my legs as I rested against the already inclined bed. She snuggled closer to me, her head resting on my chest. I left my hands resting on her stomach. "Of course I'm not mad. I find it funny, actually. How'd this happen, you clumsy kitten."

She blushed, "Dr. Piekarski came into my room unexpectedly and scared me. The phone just flew from my hands."

I burst out laughing, "You really are a klutz."

She smacked my chest, "I am not!"

"Alright, alright, I take it back baby." I held my hands up in defeat. "Now, let daddy hear that good news."

She blushed furiously, shaking her head. "Stop that," she whined.

I kissed her forehead lovingly, "daddy's sorry."

"No good news for you," she said sassily, crossing her arms over her chest. I quickly flipped us over, so she was trapped underneath me. She gasped quietly as I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"C'mon princess, tell daddy." I whispered sensually, relaxing some of my body weight onto hers. She tried to hide it, but I know I heard her moan. Holy fucking shit.

"I - I remembered some-something." She whispered, staring up into my eyes.

Fuck, what do I do? Do I get crazy happy and change our position? I sure as hell didn't want to, look at her, she was lying underneath me, not struggling at all.

For the sake of our flourishing relationship, I released the grip on her hands, sitting up. "Seriously baby? That's fucking amazing! Tell me all about it." I cooed, it could be something from her family.

"It was about you actually." She murmured, sitting up slowly.

My eyebrows raised, "fuck, really? Good or bad?"

"Really good." She whispered, causing my chest to tighten. "We were walking along the shore. You were complaining about being old." She chuckled, I remembered this day perfectly, but I let her explain it to me.

"And I teased you about not being a man, so you picked me up and threw me over your shoulder. Then, we um," she paused, looking down. "We said we loved each other, and then we kissed." She stopped again, her cheeks going slightly pink. "Then um, you uh..."

"Got a giant ass boner, yeah I remember." I laughed, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. I missed her lips, I missed them so much.

She chuckled as I said that, biting her lip, "Yeah, that."

She laid back, releasing a breath. I was sitting back only a little ways from her, so I decided to go back to my previous position, if she'd let me. I slowly crawled towards her, inching up onto her perfect body. She said nothing, her breathing shallow as she watched me. I finally was fully on top of her, so I again released most of my body weight onto her, our crotches softly pressing against one another. Don't moan, don't moan, don't moan.

She looked deep into my eyes, many emotions clouding them. I kissed her neck slowly, before reaching her face again. "Can I kiss you?" I asked softly. She bit her lip - driving me insane - before nodding slowly.

I immediately pressed my lips onto her soft ones, moaning at the contact. I couldn't hold it in, I missed her bubblegum pink lips against mine. I opened my mouth, deepening our kiss. She moved her lips with mine, so I pressed our bodies closer together. She hummed as my tongue entered her mouth, roaming just how she liked it.

She placed her hands on my chest, slowly moving down to touch my abs. I groaned, pulling her hands away. She pulled away, frowning. "What-"

I shut her up by quickly taking off my shirt, strewing it across the room carelessly. Her eyes roamed my bare chest, causing me to smirk before I lowered back down. I kissed her sweet, sweet neck sucking in all the right places. She moaned, arching her back so her clothed front pressed harshly into mine. I hissed, biting down onto her neck.

A knock was heard on the door, causing me to growl. I ripped off Brooke's shirt, attacking the part of her breasts that weren't covered by her pretty lace black bra.

"Shouldn't you get that," Brooke breathed breathlessly, her hands in my hair.

"They'll leave eventually." I mumbled, kissing up so I reached her lips once more. They were addictive, I could kiss them forever. I slowly started to move my hips, my pants restricting my hard-on. I was so fucking turned on. "You're so fucking horny, aren't you baby?" I smirked, "you should lose your memory more often."

She's only been this ready for me twice before at my house, she wasn't all that sexual. But right now she was and I was fucking loving it.

"C'mon you two, open this door." Dr. Piekarski's voice sounded loud and clear as he kept banging his fist on the door.

"Come back later! We're busy!" I snarled, grinding harder. Brooke moaned softly, hiding her face into the nape of my neck, her hot breath sending chills down my spine. I want to fuck her, so bad. But I knew she couldn't possibly be down for that.

"No! Sex is bad for Brooke's mind! Guys don't! It could put another major emotional toll on her brain!" Dr. Piekarski said loudly, knocking even more forcefully.

I groaned loudly, "fuck off!"

Brooke laughed, pulling away from me. "Get the door."

I mumbled curse words under my breath, picking up Brooke's shirt and placing it over her head. She put the gown back over her shoulders, buttoning it up. I didn't bother with my shirt, hopefully it'll make Dr. Piekarski uncomfortable so he'll get the fuck out.

I swung the door open, anger burning in my eyes. Dr. Piekarski looked me up and down, no doubt my boner was the size of fucking Egypt.

He gulped, "I um, was just uh-"

"Well, spit it out!" I spoke loudly.

"The psychiatrist is here." He said quietly, motioning a short male over to us. His blonde hair was shaggy and curly, uncombed.

I rolled my eyes, stepping out of the doorway. I walked over to retrieve my shirt, placing it over my toned chest.

"Who's there?" Brooke asked me, her hair slightly disheveled. I chuckled at her, walking over and flattening out her hair, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"The psychiatrist. I'm just going to get some water, I'll be right back." She reached out, giving my hand a small squeeze. Any creases that were on my forehead suddenly disappeared. "I love you, kitten."

I left the room, Dr. Piekarski quickly chasing after me. "What was that?" He spat.

"What can I say, I'm irresistible." I winked at him, shoving my five dollar bill into the vending machine, pressing the appropriate buttons for one bottle of water and one cherry coke, Brooke's favourite.

"I'm serious, Justin, sex can be very emotionally scarring for her right now -"

"Relax, doc. We've never even had sex before, and our first time definitely won't be on one of these shitty ass hospital beds." I scoffed, picking up the two bottles. "Besides, does it fucking look like we had sex?" I asked, motioning to my crotch.

Dr. Piekarski laughed, "okay, okay. But seriously, chill with the hormones, Bieber."

"You should be telling her that, not me. You should've seen her -"

"Alright, you two are like my kids. I do not need to hear about this. My wife and I get enough at home at night -"

"Okay, yeah, I understand." I waved him off, pressing the cold water bottle against my dick, hoping to ease my boner away.

_________________________

So, tell me what you guys think of the new cover!!

Also, I have started working on my new book, Justin of course, and I really like the plot line of it and I hope you all check it out once I publish it! Claimed will not have a sequel, I know, sad, but I feel as though the idea of this story makes sense in one book. I might write another insight on Brooke&Justin's future life, but honestly I think you guys will enjoy the new story even better. I really like writing it and it has a few similarities to Claimed but honestly not too many. Same sexy Justin...

-Steph<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.4K 1.2K 29
This story is inspired from Step Brothers and Evil Bieb Vs Mama's Boy in JBFF&JBFF+ I just love their stories so much, that i decide to write one. Ho...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
31.6K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...