The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

Por Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... Más

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 67: Ugg, Water

1K 47 11
Por Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

I woke up to the weirdest sight.

A large baby-type monster started to approach the Sunny with his arm held back. It was preparing to attack, but before it could, the kraken started to box its face in, using its tentacles.

"Alright! That's enough, stop!" Luffy called out to the kraken, causing him to stop his pummeling.

The creature fell on its back, covered in new bumps and scratches.

"Good job!" Luffy praised him. The kraken did the equivalent of a sheepish head rub. It was adorable. Luffy then started to redirect our bubble to the others. "Hey!"

"We're so glad you're alive!" Chopper cried out as we neared the ship.

"We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Well, Sanji's bubble and mind popped so we got into Zoro's. Then we popped that one and had to join Ama's. I thought I was going to die!" He finished with a smile as we landed on deck.

"Don't make us worry!" Nami complained with concern in her tone.

Despite being irritated from having all three of them in my personal bubble, I send a grin her way to let her know we're fine.
"Alright, here's your song to celebrate your return." Brook states, pulling out a mic from thin air.

I mean sure why not. I'm still not used to that, but hey anime.

"You have an amazing ability to survive!" Franky praised our efforts.

"I can't believe it! You really tamed the monster octopus?" Nami redirected the conversation to the earlier event.

"Are you gonna use the kraken?" Robin inquires.

"Yeah!" Luffy declared, sitting up from the grass he plopped onto earlier. "I'm gonna use him like experienced people do! Right, Surume!"

Sururme smiled in bliss at being named. Leave it to Lu to name a kraken after a snack food, but sure why not. Makes things memorable at least. I chuckled as Chi tackled me.

"Chi chii," She questions me angrily.

"Why didn't I use the rope? I figured it would all work out!" I wink at the fox, earning a hit in the face with her tail. Uncalled for, I was simply letting her know I knew it would be okay from my past knowledge.

I was glad to be back on the ship. Sure I was still surrounded by water in every direction, but it was a larger bubble of safety.

"Are you okay Miss Aviator?"

I look over at Robin, giving her a tired smile. "Yeah, just a little tired after getting splashed by the sea. I'll be good in a few."

She nodded in understanding as she sat next to me.

"Oh yeah. Any news from them?" I ask. She was with Dragon and them, so who knows.

"Mmhm," she hummed in agreement. "I've got a letter for you in the room, but I don't know the contents."

I raised my brow. "Robin being in the dark. That's unheard of." I chuckle at her reaction to my sarcasm. "Thanks, I'll take a look at it later."

"Alright, draw the Sunny, Surume!" Luffy's loud voice called our attention.

"Well, instead of him drawing the ship," Usopp's worried voice started. "We have to make sure that he's not gonna smash it up."

A large rumble caused our ship and carrier to shake. In the short distance ahead of us, a red glow started to become apparent. It started to spread from side to side till it was lighting up the ocean floor.

"What is it?" Luffy pondered.

"Oh no, the undersea volcano's gonna erupt!" Nami warns them.

"'What'" Usopp and Chopper shout.

"We're too close to it!" Franky added.

"Luffy, tell kraken to get away from here now!" Nami ordered.

"Yeah! Hey Sur-"

"You don't have to." Usopp interrupted him.

"Eh?"

"He's running like hell already!" Usopp informed us, making us look over the side of the ship to see just that. "That's such a terrible look for a mythical monster!"

"Nice!" Nami exclaimed. "Maybe we can hit it off!"

"He runs awful." Robin states.

"Don't say that. That's how horrifying the eruption is!" Franky chastises her lightly.

"That's right!" Brook agreed with his boned hands clenched together.

"And what is he doing?" Zoro's question pulled our attention the the nearby blonde.

He had a sash of pictures of Nami, Robin, and I strapped around him. In his hands he held another collection of photos. His visible eye was only a heart as other hearts were shooting out of him. "Wow! Yes!"

"It's rehab!" Chopper explained.

I shake my head at the scene.

"I wanna see the eruption!" Luffy says, excitement lacing his voice.

"Evacuate to the front of the ship!" A panicked Usopp voiced while running.

"Yeah!" Chopper wholeheartedly agreed.

"It doesn't change anything! It's only a few meters!" Nami snapped at their dramatics.

A new build up of pressure makes us shake once again.

BOOOOM!!

Lava was sent into the area above the volcano.

"That magma is sliding over the ocean floor. The temperature is soaring!" Nami started to give an aloud commentary.

"Feels like I'm in boiling water! I'm being cooked!" Usopp complained.

The flowing lava was starting to gain, making every redirect their focus to cheering on the kraken.

"Jump into the trench!" Nami screamed as a last ditch effort.

Having no other option, the kraken wasted no time and jumped.

"It's darker than dark!" Chopper yelled as we started our descent.

"Are you sure that the Fish-Man Island is in there?!" Usopp added with tears streaming down his eyes.

An avalanche of dirt and rocks started to fall towards us. Surume started swimming, but we weren't gonna make it.

Usopp shot one of his stars into the falling debris, slowing down the assault. It gave us just enough time to escape being crushed.

We were all relieved, giving Usopp and Surume props for doing so well.

DING!

A large rock hit Surume out of nowhere, making him lose consciousness. Naturally. We couldn't just fall down a deep, dark trench peacefully now could we?

"'AAHHHHH!'" A few of them started yelling.

Soon the darkness was replaced with a blinding light as we landed. Surume was still passed out, but the Sunny managed to land on his head.

"Light? This deep in the sea?" Robin questioned as we started to stir.

"It's too bright! My eyes are dazzled! But I don't have eyes to be dazzled hohoho."

"Hey guys, come here! Look at that!" Lu pointed ahead of us.

"I can't see anything it's too bright!" Usopp said.

"Hey Nami, is that it?" Lu questioned.

She was looking at her log pose. "Yeah, there's no doubt. The needle is pointing at the island! That is-"

"FISH-MAN ISLAND!" Luffy interrupted her.

The island was slight above us. Light flooded the area, showcasing the large spherical island covered by a bubble barrier. All manor of fish and creatures swarmed the area, swimming along their respective paths.

Above the large bubble, there appeared to be a second one right above it, but it wasn't the same size.

"It's huge!" Luffy shouts.

"It's in a big bubble! There are clouds? Maybe there is air inside." Nami speculates.

"Since that's Fish-Man Island, that means we're 10,000 meters deep now!" Chopper acknowledges.

Woah. Talk about a scary thought.

Surume woke up, picking up the Sunny with two tentacles once again.

"Yeah! We made it!"

"It's a popular spot in the Grand Line!" Franky joined his captain in celebration while striking a pose.

A barrel on deck started to move before Zoro kept it in place with his leg. Was that were Mr. Annoying voice was? Whatever.

I shrug, going over to fetch my dial for taking pictures. I finally had all my dials again.

"Chi! Come say cheese!" I urge her to join me for the photo. She hopped on my shoulder before I snapped it.

"Ama! Take one with me too!" Lu bounced down to join in the photo session.

I wrap my arm around the rubber man while Chi moved to the top of his hat.

Snap

"Woo! Now I have a photo with Ama!"

I smile at his silliness. "I'm gonna go put this up. I'll be right back." I hurried over to my room to make sure my dials were secure for our soon swift departure. I don't remember why we have to have one, but I do remember that we were gonna get flooded with water.

I came back to Sanji and Brook chanting 'Mermaido' on repeat, hyping themselves up for the island. I stopped near Zoro, knowing that he'll get me to safety when we get flooded.

Chi joined me soon after, ditching Lu in the process.

I rubbed her head with my cheek once she plopped on my shoulder. "Stay close." I whisper, giving her a wink in the process.

"Chi CHI?" She questioned.

I tune into our surroundings, listening for any swift moving currents I picked up some approaching sounds.

"Not long." I answer.

"Hey! What are they!" Franky exclaimed.

A large group of sea beasts blocked our view of the ocean floor. They were mixes of regular land animals on Earth with a splash of aquatic enhancements.

There was a giraffe with a long tail next to a lion with four flippers. Another was a mixture between an elephant and a fish with fins on both its back and feet. Next to them were two others. One had the face of a gorilla while the other was a rhino hybrid.

"A group of sea monsters!" Nami screeches. Usopp, Brook, and Chopper promptly joined in the screaming.

"We're dead! After we got all the way here!"

"Hey, Franky." I call the stunned cyborg nearby. "How are the cola reserves?" I quietly mention.

He nodded in acknowledgement before slowly making his way to the back room. He mentioned earlier that he needed to switch the fuel barrials before we could take off again.

"They're so cool! The sea monsters!" Luffy geeks out staring at them. "Somebody's riding it!"

"Why are you obeying such fools as humans, Kraken?" A new voice intimidated Surume.

It wasn't long before Surume bolted, leaving us behind.

"What are you doing, Surume?! We were almost there!" Luffy shouted at the kraken's back.

"Saying that won't help! Don't get thrown off!" Usopp redirected.

"My eyes are spinning!" Chopper whines.

"So are mine but I don't have eyes!"

We landed roughly back on the seabed. I feel next to the railing on the wooden deck as Chi clinged onto me.

"We're right in the middle of the sea monsters!" Usopp mentioned.

I was now able to see a sixth monster that had traits like a polar bear.

"You guys are the Straw Hats, aren't you?" The same voice from earlier spoke. I was now able to tell which monster he was coming from. It was the

"Wh-Who are you? How do you know about us?" Luffy questioned back.

"Yes, I know you all very well. You are the ones who foiled the plans for the Arlong Pirates. That act was easy enough to understand. But then you stood up for Hatchi-san the former officer of the Arlong Pirates two years ago and knocked one of the hateful Celestial Dragons out. Just like Fisher Tiger, the hero of the Fish-Man Island who we respect. "

"Fisher...Tiger?" Robin questioned.

"It's hard to tell what to do with you guys." The person continued, ignoring Robin. "So, tell me. Are you guys our enemies or not? I give you an option. Do you wanna enlist under our banner-The New Fish-Man Pirates? Or do you refuse?" His tone turned harsh at the end. "If you refuse, we'll sink you."

"What was that?" Luffy responded, irritated.

"Ama!" Nami whispered. "Where's Franky?"

"Fueling up," I answered, making her sigh in relief.

"What would I do without you?"

"Ya know, sink to the bottom of the sea without air that is." I grin.

Franky came back and took the helm while Nami went to stand next to him. The sails were then drawn in.

I sit down on the deck, holding onto the rail next to me. Zoro looked at me questioningly.

"You'll find out soon enough." I spoke, earning a shrug in return.

"So, do you wanna work under us, Straw Hat Luffy?" The fishman prompted.

Luffy smiled. "No way! Stupid!" He said childishly.

"You refused...the offer to join the New Fish-Man Pirates!" The indignant person spoke. "Then you guys are the Fish-Men's enemy! Just sinful human beings!"

"Blegh!" Luffy stretched his face and stuck out his tongue. "Why should we work under you?!"

"Luffy, don't rub them the wrong way!" The pleading Chopper voiced behind Lu.

"It's a shame. Then we can't let you pass through here."

"It's a shame he's still talking." I mutter.

"Chi!"

"This is where we sink you! Sea Lion! Sink it!"

"Franky now!"

"Roger! The Sunny is a lion too! Here we go! Coup de Burst!"

We blasted off towards the island. The coating barrier around the ship started to compress as we were losing air, knocking everyone to the ground. Zoro ending up face planting next to Chi and I.

"This is what you meant." He grumbled.

"CHI!" She squeaked.

The ship pushed through the first layer surrounding the island.

"The coating came off! It got stuck inside the giant bubble!" Luffy shouts as we sailed through the air.

"Oh! Look ahead!" Brook points out. "What is that?!"

"The bubble here is a double structure!" Robin analyzed.

"We're gonna run into one more bubble! Hold on tight!" Franky warns.

The ship's headmast rammed into the second bubble, breaking through its membrane.

"Water!?" Zoro questions, seeing the liquid surround the ship. "Ama!" He pulled Chi and I over to him.

We were submerged. The harsh current pulls everyone in different directions. I'm sure I would've been too if Zoro didn't grab me first.

Black spots swarmed my vision as my lungs felt crushed by the surrounding sea. Ugg. Here we go again I think, blacking out.

____________________________________________________

A shorter chapter, but I'll try to post again soon. Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.9K 357 33
You met a boy with a straw hat back in impel down apparently your friend Ace was his brother. He said his name was Luffy and you said you really want...
74.2K 3.7K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
1.9K 74 34
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...
127K 4.6K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...