Five Nights at Freddy's: Ghos...

By MrBlueTDT

A homeless boy named Gregory wanders into an Utah restaurant known as Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, lookin... More

Intro: Meet the Family!
Chapter 1: The Alert
Chapter 2: Trapped
Chapter 3: Plan B
Chapter 4: Chica's Failure
Chapter 5: Remember, Monty...
Chapter 6: Failed Escape
Chapter 7: Narrow Miss
Chapter 9: Freddy's Secret
Chapter 10: The Tale of Five
Chapter 11: Captured
Chapter 12: Freddy's Promise
Chapter 13: Bonnie Bowl
Chapter 14: Princess Quest
Chapter 15: Roxy's Demise
Chapter 16: No One's There
Chapter 17: Behind Her Mask
Chapter 18: The Sinkhole

Chapter 8: Reboot

24 1 0
By MrBlueTDT

Gregory looked on in utter horror at the sight he just saw- it was Glamrock Chica. The animatronic was seated upright on the floor between the vent and the elevator that must have led down to Parts and Service. Chica was just as deformed as how he left her. However, some additional damage had been done to her. Chica's casing over her head was missing, so her naked Endoskeleton head was showing to the world. Chica's right arm was completely exposed as well. Blood stains were sticking to her fingers, and the smell of electrical burns erupted from her wiring. The arm was loosely attached to the rest of the body.

"It's Chica! I wonder if I can activate her. Maybe I can reboot her?" Gregory said hopefully. Slowly, and care applied to every movement, he crept up to the motionless animatronic. Gregory needed to be delicate with every movement. When he was directly up close to the animatronic, he extended his shaky, sweaty arm toward the head, searching for anything to activate it.

"My goodness..." Gregory uttered. His hand came into contact with the head of the Endo. He tried to feel around for anything, like a switch or a button. Eventually, he found a button somewhere on the back of the head. It felt rather sharp and bumpy compared to the smoothness of the surface of the head, and the sweat rolling down Gregory's fingers. But he pressed the button.

Immediately, sparks flew from Chica's body, primarily around her right arm. She was going to have to be repaired later. Other than that, her dull eyes began to flicker, and lights erupted from inside her eyeballs. Instantly, her limbs began to twitch, as if a dead body had been reanimated.

"Chica? Are you okay?" Gregory asked hesitantly.

"Warning: anomaly detected in system. Entering reboot mode now," a computerized voice not unlike the announced erupted. Chica's eyes grew dark again. Then, her body fell limp once again.

"Okay, she's fixing her system now! I need to get Freddy," Gregory said triumphantly. If Chica reboots, Gregory could have another ally. For now, Gregory needed to find Freddy. The perfect place to do that was via the security cameras accessible in the backstage control room. He turned around and walked out of the Back Room. In the Green Room, Gregory did not see much, but through the window outside, he saw Roxy on the prowl. She was creeping around, eyes uncannily blank and hands hanging limp at her sides, looking for any sign of her prey.

"Gregory? Where are you?" Roxy crooned venomously.

"She found me! Oh no..." Gregory whispered nervously. He was in a major pickle. Then, at the speed of lightning, Roxy snapped her head in the direction of Freddy's Green room. Quickly, Gregory ducked behind an arcade machine, hoping to avoid certain death the animatronic would bring him. Soon, the orange door slid open. Roxy was standing directly in the doorway, waiting for anyone to come out, almost daring them to show themselves.

"Huh. Nobody," Roxy said quietly. Then, she walked up to the metal door that led to Freddy's back room. The door raised for her to walk through. Roxy stomped into the room, and the door shut behind her. Gregory knew she was going to do something to Chica. He was split between taking the chance to run, and eavesdropping. Curiously got the better of him, so Gregory stayed put.

"Well, if it isn't the very animatronic who failed. Pathetic," Roxy spat. Gregory clenched his fists out of anger.

"You're worse than me. You let a boy escape you, and I am going to be rewarded beyond measure!" Roxy boasted. It was all Gregory could do not to lunge at the animatronic and rip her wiring out. However, he knew attempting that would be his downfall.

"You know what? Vanny wants you to be scrapped in front of Freddy, but I want to do it when we're alone. That way, you know you have no one, and I have the WORLD. Goodnight, Chica. Sweet dreams..." Roxy laughed. Without a second thought, Gregory leaped up from behind the Arcade machine and charged angrily into the Back Room. Gregory reached for his taser to shock a surprised Roxy, but there was a problem- Gregory didn't HAVE his taser.

"You little fool. I'm glad you could drop in! It's game over for you," Roxy growled.

"Uh oh!" Gregory exclaimed. He dashed out the door behind him and made a mad dash out of Freddy's room. Roxy was hot on his heels. Gregory kept on running until he made it through the door that led to the Backstage Controls. Then, he ran up a set of metal stairs in a dark room. When he reached the top of the stairs, he ran through a small office room and into a larger office room with many computers lining the walls of the room, and a tower of monitors and panels, back to back, lined up in the center of the room. The walkway of the room was a rectangular formation, and there were four security doors in total in the room. All of them locked the moment Gregory stepped foot in the room, but he only had limited time. Eventually, the power would run out...

~~~

Chica's systems activated once again. Immediately, she could tell something was wrong. Her casing was incredibly filthy, and smelled the part. Her right arm was dysfunctional and it reeked of burns and blood. Internal alarms were blaring at maximum volume, telling her she was severely damaged.

"Extensive damage detected. Please report to Parts and Service," Chica's internal announcer said. Chica's mind was fuzzy, and she could barely remember what happened after she was practicing. Despite this, she still had a decent idea of what she did- again. For now, it looked like she was back to normal.

"Uh... What happened to me?" Chica groaned exhaustedly. Her right arm was emitting sparks again and it was hanging limp at her side. Chica's casing over her head and right arm were completely gone, and her naked Endoskeleton head with her beak was out for everyone to see. Chica rose to her feet from the ground, slowly and shakily. Her right arm caused her to struggle while trying to stand up.

"Ah! Blast these infernal parts!" Chica exclaimed. With the claws of her left hand, she severed the wiring of her right arm. Then, she winced and yelped as she yanked the arm off her metal supports.

"I need to call for help. Is Freddy okay? I need to connect to his FazWatch," Chica muttered. Internally, her communications systems tried to call Freddy's FazWatch. However, when the receiver answered, it was not who she was expecting.

"Huh? Who is THIS?" The voice of a young boy demanded.

"Wait, you aren't Freddy! Who are you?" Chica demanded.

"CHICA?! You're back online?" the boy exclaimed.

"Yes, I am! Now, where is Freddy?!" the animatronic demanded urgently. She was growing inpatient with this clueless boy. Did he not understand the urgency of the situation?!

"I don't know! Freddy was captured by some rabbit lady and Monty, and I can't contact him. Roxy is trying to kill me!" Gregory replied.

When Gregory mentioned the rabbit lady, something clicked inside Chica. Suddenly, the memory of everything that had happened that night came rushing back, like she was reliving it. The memories overwhelmed her like a flood, and before she knew it, it was all over. She remembered Vanny taking control of her, her trying to kill Gregory, and getting beat badly.

"My goodness. I remember!" the animatronic yelled animatedly.

"Okay, are you able to get me out of here?! I'm in the Backstage Control Room. Roxy is trying to get in!" Gregory demanded.

"Oh! I know how to get you out. I know there are some buttons by the monitors in that room. One of them will open up a door in Rockstar Row. Then, find a vent on the floor. I'll take things from there," Chica instructed.

Without further ado, Chica rushed out of Freddy's room and up to a door across from the gap between Monty's green room and Roxy's room. This door was to a hallway that ran under the Control Room and to the Main Stage of the Atrium. A few moments later, the door slid open on its own. Chica walked down a set of stairs into a dark, cardboard-colored concrete hallway. At each corner and end of a hall, there was a light that illuminated the area. Chica walked down the hallway until she saw a light shining from above. She was directly beneath a vent in the Control Room.

"Gregory, are you ready?" she asked via the FazWatch network.

"Hang on, I found a security clearance pass and a disc. What's the disc for?" Gregory questioned. Chica sighed out of frustration. She was wondering why this boy wanted a disc?! Then, it hit her. It was the showtime activation disc, which activated the music system, and the elevator to Parts and Service.

"That's it! That security disc will help us get to Parts and Service! That HAS to be where Freddy is. Good job! Now find a vent on the floor, and be ready for a fall..." Chica warned. From the ground where she was standing to the vent grate above had to be a ten-foot drop. Soon, she saw a person standing on top of the vent. Chica leaped up and climbed onto the grate with her left hand. Then, she yanked downward and the grate was broken free.

~~~

When Gregory fell down the vent shaft, he was swiftly caught by Chica holding the vent grate above her. Gregory slid off easily and landed on his feet.

"Ugh, thanks for helping me! Hurry, we need to be quick! Roxy should be distracted for another few minutes," Gregory said. Then, a silence of shock came over him. He stared down the animatronic that had saved him. She hadn't changed from when he saw her deactivated just minutes ago, except her right arm was completely gone.

"Yes?" Chica interrogated.

"Sorry about your right arm..." Gregory mumbled sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it. I tried to kill you! You did what you had to do," Chica reassured in her light, soft voice.

"Are we going now?" Gregory questioned.

"Yes, we are. Now, tell me about yourself," Chica prodded as the two of them began walking down the halls.

"Well, I came here because I needed a warm place to stay. Freddy was going to help me, but this happened," Gregory answered.

"A warm place to stay? Do your parents not have a warm place?" Chica asked in a concerned tone. Immediately, a shadow cast across Gregory's face. His family was NOT a subject he wanted to explore. Chica read his expression and could tell something was wrong.

"I'm sorry if I crossed a boundary... What happened here? Are you okay?" Chica continued.

"Well, after I ran from you, I ended up at the Daycare, I saw a rabbit lady, and I found a weird tape of me and an old friend here. But I don't remember being here before! As far as I know, I haven't seen my friend for a year. Officers Vanessa put me in Lost and Found and she acted completely normal, but she tried to kill me less than three hours ago! Then, the rabbit lady named Vanny tried to kill me. Then I found you and fixed you," Gregory explained.

"You claim to have never been here before, but I have vague memories of you. They could not have been from tonight. As for the Officer, she IS Vanny, the rabbit lady. If her memories are fuzzy as well, she must be controlled the way I was being controlled. I KNOW she had a 'boss' of some sort. Now come, we are almost there!" Chica replied.

"Vanny has a boss?! That makes sense. If what you're saying about Officer Vanessa is true, I remember she mentioned a boss when she locked me up. Now, we're almost at Parts and Service?" Gregory asked hopefully.

"No. The Atrium. At the very top balcony, there is a Control Booth, where you must insert the disc to begin the Showtime program. Then, the Stage elevator will activate. Only then, will we find Freddy," Chica said. Eventually, there was a set of stairs that led up to a dark green door with a metal panel at the bottom and a sleek doorknob. The two walked up the stairs, opened the door, and braced their eyes for the brightness of the Atrium, which was in stark contrast to the darkness of the halls they were just in.

"Gregory, you must go! I will wait on the stage. Roxy and Monty are on the prowl. If Roxy comes, I might be able to stop her. You're on your own with Monty," Chica urged. Gregory nodded his head in agreement. Chica slowly walked to the Stage, while Gregory immediately began to run across the Atrium floor. He ran around Security Drones, photo booths, and plants. The carpets masked his footsteps as he ran. However, before he could get to the escalator, he saw a huge problem. The first problem was that there were many barricades blocking off many attractions and walkways, as well as some escalators. Another issue was that between the two sets of escalators on the Atrium floor was a red structure. On top of the structure was a spotlight, and Monty was moving the spotlight around.

"Hmm... I can't see him. I'll find him, soon..." Monty growled menacingly. He was bent on bringing Gregory to captivity. Gregory ducked to the side, toward a Photo Booth on Monty's right side. While he had a good spot, he crouched and crawled off the carpet and onto the black tile floor, trying to get to the escalator. Thankfully, Gregory managed to get past Monty and creep up the escalators.

"So... now what?" Gregory whispered into his FazWatch.

"Thankfully you managed to avoid Monty, but be careful! Roxy or Vanny might be here soon," Chica warned.

However, little did she know that Vanny was exposing one of their secrets, something which could lead to their very demise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 80 15
Kidnapped, and alone, a young orphaned boy named Gregory escapes confinement and finds himself in a cat and mouse game, inside the Freddy Fazbear Meg...
1.4K 63 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
1.6K 44 12
Gregory goes to the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex, the newest installment in the franchise and a sort of reboot for the company... Though there seem...
1.4K 56 45
Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly fun centre.Freddy and the gang are excite...