Thai BL Novel Recommendations

By PenRose001

Welcome to the world of Thai BL novels. Here's a selection curated for fans by fans. Experience a spectrum of... More

Sotus
Love Inextinct
The Red Thread
They're Celebrating Qingming Festival Next to My Grave
2Moons
Love Sick
2gether the Series
Make It Right
Ever-Snow Company
Carta Visa
Behind the Scenes
Scent of Love
Pit Babe
Love Sky: The Sky Where the Prince Sails
Love Storm: A Torrent of Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 1
Cutie Pie: Even When Quiet, Big Bro Thinks I'm Naive
Bed Friend
Tale of a Thousand Stars
Triage
Vice Versa: Love Switches Worlds, Volume 1
KinnPorsche
Euthanasia
Manner of Death
Transplant
NOT ME: Bad Boys, True Love
TharnType Story: From Hate to Love Each Other for Real, Volume 2
I Live Timid I Love Bravely
Dark Blue Kiss
So Evil... Mafia's Love!
The Theory of Courting You
Hemp Rope
Date today, break up on New Year #ChokandCherTogether
Spare Me Your Mercy
The Handsome Engineer Asks the Doctor to Be His Wife
Our stories #TheirStoriesThatMakeUsSmile
Thunderous Love
Tale of a Thousand Stars Special
Cupid's Last Wish
Defeated by Love
Conflicting Interests
Moon Majesty Volume 1

Gamer and His Clueless Brother #SoAndSoChainsThir

9 1 0
By PenRose001

Title: Gamer and His Clueless Brother #SoAndSoChainsThir

Synopsis

#SoAndSoChainsThir

A well-known gamer who can't accept defeat suddenly loses to an unknown noname. Attempting to challenge for a rematch, he finds the mystery player elusive, wanting to see the face behind the gamer but is met with evasion every turn. Thus, Th33Gamer sets out on a relentless quest to confront this unseen opponent.

But Th33Gamer could never have predicted that this defeat would mark the beginning of a type of love he had never known before, a love that arises between two men.

"Don't run from me again." "..." "Don't run... from the feelings I have for only you."

What I Think

It seems you've delved into an intriguing gamer-centric mystery novel featuring the characters Thir and So. At 26, Thir chooses to defy his family's expectations to follow his gaming passion, while So, a 19-year-old talented gamer at university, finds himself unexpectedly competing against and then joining forces with Thir.

The duo's contrasting personalities – Thir's extroversion and playful nature versus So's introverted, self-doubting yet genuinely warm heart – complement each other well. Initially, Thir's conventional masculine image, complete with a girlfriend, evolves as both characters gradually acknowledge their deeper feelings, shifting towards a more sweet and considerate dynamic.

The addition of teammates like the mischievous Laem, stoic Jack, and endearing Senior Tup enhances the narrative with camaraderie and humor. The plot intensifies with the twists and stakes of the national gaming championship, adding a layer of suspense and thrill.

Yet, the story leaves some threads untied, notably Thir's struggle with familial expectations and So's unresolved issues with his mother, imbuing the tale with a slice of life's complexities but also leaving the reader yearning for more closure. Nonetheless, snagging the e-book on sale appears to have made this literary adventure worthwhile. It merges the realities of life with the engaging escape that quality fiction provides.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 4.4K 31
[COMPLETED] ❤️🌈👊🏼 OffXGun AU Off can never quite forget the strange boy he had a crush on in high school who'd disappeared in their senior year. O...
10.9K 1K 33
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘...
3.2K 123 18
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
3.3K 164 32
Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over their nearly decade-long friendship, Boo...