Traitor - Alex Woods - Greenh...

By AddyKay23

Alex Woods. The newest Eagle at the Greenhouse Academy, struggles to be accepted when meeting the other Eagle... More

✨WELCOME✨
Kiara Lucas💫
Prologue
💙❤️Season One💜💛
Pilot - Part 1
Pilot - Part 2
The Opening Challenge - Part 1
The Opening Challenge - Part 2
Breaking and Entering - Part 1
Private Screening - Part 1
Black Smoke - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 1
Captain Material - Part 2
Swimming Lessons - Part 1
The Outsider - Part 1
Steph - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 1
Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 2
Great Scott - Part 1
Great Scott - Part 2
L.D.R - Part 1
L.D.R - Part 2
💙❤️Seasons 1 fake Instagrams💛💜
❤️💙Season Two💛💜
Escape Mechanism - Part 1
The Client - Part 1
The Client - Part 2
A Day Off - Part 1
Meant to Be - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 1
Surfing Lessons - Part 2
The Workshop - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 1
The Spiral - Part 2
More Than a Hunch - Part 1
More Than A Hunch - Part 2
A Born Leader - Part 1
Kyle - Part 1
Bad Decisions - Part 1
Bad Decisions - Part 2
Home - Part 1
Home - Part 2
💙❤️ Season Two Fake Instagrams 💛💜
The Biggest of Thank you's!

Kyle - Part 2

237 7 1
By AddyKay23

(3rd Person POV)

Judy and Marcus continued to work away in the cave, with Kyle and his two guys breathing down their necks, when Judy got a phone call. 

"What is it?" Judy answered the call. 

"Houston, we have a problem." Eric answers. "We've got a problem at the greenhouse. Someone needs to take care of it." Judy nodded and hung up the phone. 

"What is it?" Kyle demands. 

"Two students of the greenhouse are trying to call Emma." Judy sighs. "Eric doesn't want them to get in the way."

"Why are they still trying to contact this Emma girl?" Kyle asks. "I thought Jason got rid of her."

"Exactly. It was Jasons responsibility. He totally dropped the ball with Emma." Judy answers. 

"Well, I can fix this, but I will need access to the main server for the Louie network." Kyle says. 

"The only access to the network is in Louis' office. I'll handle it. " Judy phone chimed again. 

"What was that?" Kyle asks

"A text from my son." Judy answers.

"What does it say?"

"Excuse me? How is this any of your business?" Judy rolls her eyes. Kyle just stares at her. "He has a game right now. He wants me to come watch him play."

"Is it close by?" Kyle asks, Judy gives a slight nod. "You should go to the game, then. I'll deal with the other problem. Tell Jason I'm coming." He looks to his two men on the way out the door. "Keep and eye on these two." 

—————

Meanwhile, Daniel, Alex and Brooke were waiting on the stairs that lead out of the basketball arena, when Kiara joined them.

"Hey! I just texted my mom, she's on her way." Daniel says to her.

"Great." She nods. 

"And now, a special welcome back to our Eagles captain, Daniel Hayward." The announcer says over his microphone. 

"Welcome back captain." Kiara fist bumps him before he runs up the stairs on to the court. 

"I'm going to see if I can find Sophie." Brooke says "She doesn't know, does she?" 

"She doesn't know you were hypnotized." Kiara nods. "But if you have to tell her, you can trust her. She's not involved. I'd know if she was." 

"Thanks, Kia." She says. "Good luck guys."  

"Look you have every reason to be mad at me..." Kiara says to Alex after Brooke had left. "But after this it over, I want to tell you the whole story. You still don't know it all. I just hope you could maybe understand why I did what I did."

"I wish I understood now." He says after moment of silence. "I want to understand, cause I don't want to be mad at you. But I can't wrap my head around it." 

"I know, I know, I promise-"

"My favorite point guard!" Someone yelling at them from the bottom of the stars caught their attention. A red haired teenager with her hair in braids and wearing a Wolfpack jersey was waving at Kiara. And a woman behind her, who Alex could only assume was Kiara's mom.

"Ah! My favorite post!" Kiara yells back, hopping down a couple stairs to meet the girl halfway with a hug, then hugging her mom. "What are you guys doing here?" 

"When your mom told me that you were playing on the boys team, I was like, well first that sounds like Kia, second you know I had to come to see for myself!" The girl says. 

"Well, you might be surprised to know, it wasn't my idea." Kiara pointed to Alex. "This is Alex, Alex this is Piper, and my mom."

"Well thank you, for getting my best friend back on the court." Pipers says to Alex. "We were hurting without you for the rest of the season. You're coming back this season, right?" 

"Girl, of course I am!" She answers.

"Hey, I'm getting back up there for warm ups." Alex says, starting to walk up the stairs towards the court. "See you at the Kia, nice to meet you guys." When Kiara turned back to her mom and Piper, Piper was giving her that smile. She leaned closer to her and whispered, 

"Who is that!" 

"I'll tell you later!" She laughs. "I should also get back to warm ups. See you guys later." Kiara followed Alex up the stairs, where he stood, waiting for her. 

"I'll take it your mom, and your friend Piper, have no clue do they?" He asks her. 

"No one knows. Absolutely nobody knows."

—————

"Hey, Sophie listen!" Brooke comes up to Sophie who was watching her cheer leaders. 

"What is it now Brooke?" Sophie asks. 

"What?" 

"You keep stabbing me in the back, Brooke!" Sophie crosses her arms. "What is it now?"

"I'll tell you." Brooke says. "I'll tell you everything. Trust me, it's not what you think. At all." 

"What? Lay it on me."

"Okay, so the reason I've been acting so weird is because Judy had Marcus hypnotize me, because I knew she was doing something bad, and I was about figure it out. The reason Kia's been so weird is because she's being forced to work for all these people." Brooke continues to ramble. "These people? Include Judy, Marcus, my brother, and Eric the FBI agent. My brother made Emma hack into NASA servers to take down the satellite so they wouldn't get caught, then sent her home when she threatened to tell someone. They took down the satellite because, we think they took down Ryan Woods's space craft because she almost created a way to predict when Earthquakes would strike, they found a way to reverse it and now they are creating earthquakes from a cave down by the beach on campus. And if we don't do something they are going to create an earthquake three times bigger than the last one, today."

"That has to be the craziest story I've ever heard in my life." Sophie says. 

"Yeah, and it's a story you can never tell anyone." Brooke nods. 

"Man, that's too bad, 'cause I had the best headline for this story, but I got my best friend back."

—————

The game was just about to start, Hayley and Leo were taking a seat a few rows above the Eagles bench when Jackie called. 

"Hayley, we have a problem." Jackie says through the Louie. "We can't reach Emma, but Max is running this... What is it? Max is running a search."

"How long will it take?" Hayley asks. 

"Anywhere between 10 minutes and two weeks." Max yells so Hayley could hear her. 

"Got it." Hayley hung up her Louie.  

The Eagles had no problem with this game. They had been out in front for the entire game. Judy eventually walked in just after halftime. She sat just behind the cheerleaders, next to the Eagles bench. 

"You made it, Mom." Daniel says to her. "That's great." 

"Now when have I ever missed an important game of yours?" His mom asks. 

"I don't know. I thought you were busy." Daniel says. 

"What's wrong, Daniel?" 

"Nothing, I'm just nervous." Daniel shrugs. "This is a big game." 

"Yeah, we've both been through a rough time lately." Judy nods. "We deserve a vacation. We could just get out of here for the next couple days. You know, clear our heads. Remember that time we went to Martha's Vineyard for Memorial Day? We could do that again! You know, it'd be like the old times. In fact, we can leave tonight, right after the victory celebration. What do you think?"

"I don't feel like running off." Daniel shook his head. 

"Running off? Nobody's talking about running off. What are you talking about." She asks. "Did something happen Daniel?" He didn't answer her, instead he just walked back to his team. "Okay, baby. Well, do your thing!"

—————

"What's that?" Jackie asks Max. They were still sitting in the computer lab while Max worked on his search. "Is that bad? I swear, I didn't touch anything."

"Wait, no, it's good. The algorithm found the hidden encrypted file." Max says. 

"I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good." Jackie smiles. "I'm going to call Hayley."

"All I have to do now is..." That's when all Max's computer turned off. "Oh no."

"What happened?"

"Probably just a power failure." Max says. "The backup generator should come back on and I'll be able to reboot the program." Then all the lights turned off. "Okay, now I have to check the circuit breakers." Max got up from his chair as a loud popping noise that repeated it self, over and over, was heard from outside the door. Jackie ran to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"It's locked from outside!" She yells. 

"What!"

"Oh no. They're on to us, Max!" Jackie says. "They know what we're up to, and they- they turned off all the power, so now we can't get the satellite up." 

"Help! We're stuck inside!" 

—————

The Eagles started to run away with the game in the second half, Judy was getting impatient, so she called Marcus. 

"The game's going to end in four minutes." She says. "Begin the countdown." Judy hadn't noticed Brooke standing next to her. "Brooke. What are you doing here?" 

"I was actually going to go get a drink" She smiles, still pretending to be hypnotized. "Would you like something?" 

"Oh, no. Thank you, honey." Judy smiles. 

Kiara had really started to find her place on the team of all boys. She wasn't as strong or big as the boys, so she didn't get down to the basket a lot, but thrived on setting up her teammates for good shots. She had just laid off a ball of to Alex who drained the three. Even with the tension between them, Alex smacked her out stretched hand on the way back to the defensive end of the court. 

"Both max and Jackie aren't answering their Louies" Hayley says to Leo. "Something is going on." 

"They are probably just busy." Leo says. "I'm sure everything is fine." 

"We have a problem." Brooke sits down with them. "They're starting the program at the final whistle." 

"The game is almost over." Leo glanced at the game clock that only had three minutes and thirty two seconds on it. Hayley suddenly got up to leave. "Hey, where are you going?" 

"I can't sit here anymore." She says and continues to walk, Leo gets up to follow her. Brooke went over to find Sophie.

"Soph! Is there a way to make the game last longer?" She asks.

"Why would you want to do that?" Sophie asks back. 

"Judy's starting her plan at the end of the game." 

"Okay." Sophie nods. "I think I know what we can do. Hey, Kia!" Sophie grabbed her arm as she walked by having just checked out of the game. "Make the game last as long as possible. It's starting at the end of the game, the satellite needs more time."

"Overtime?" She asks. "I'll spread the word." 

She whispered the plan to Alex who was checking back in, he told Daniel who gave Sophie and Brooke a nod.

—————

"What are you doing?" Leo asks, following Hayley down the stairs. 

"I'm going crazy sitting around doing nothing." Hayley says. "I'm going there."

"Where? To the cave?" Leo asks again. "Are you crazy?"

"I should have done this sooner." Hayley says. "My mom is in there and in danger, and I'm going to keep her safe."

"That is not a good idea, let's stick to the plan."

"What plan, Leo?" Hayley asks. "Max and Jackie aren't answering their Louies, I have no idea what happened to my dad, and my mom is in lying in that cave completely dependent on people that don't even want her alive."

"Hayley, listen to me!"

"I know what you're going to say." Hayley shrugs off his hand. "But my mom needs me, and that's all that matters to me know." With that Hayley ran out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 309 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
1.5K 35 13
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵗʰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘʸ ᴵ ᶜʰᵃˢᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵐʸ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᴬⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲ...
58.2K 674 21
And this is Paris. Nobody is really sure if she's a kook or a pogue, but either way she's definitely slumming it to be with us. The girl is a female...
757 2 21
This is a story from the series Greenhouse Academy Season 3 Episode 1 featuring the Eagle captain Sophie Cardona. It also has references from other e...