Hazbin Hotel: Emily's Fall

By Jss2141

Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upsid... More

Ch. 1: Welcome to Hell
Ch. 2: New Resident
Ch. 3: Everything Crumbles
Ch. 4: Silent Suffering
Ch. 5: The Gang's All Here
Ch. 6: Painting of Revelations
Ch. 7: How Sinful~ (Rated R)
Ch. 8: Delivey Trouble
Ch. 9: Paperwork
Ch. 10: We are Family
Ch. 11: Just the Two of Us
Ch. 12: Dress for Success
Ch. 13: Plans and Bonding
Ch. 14. Home Sweet Hell
Ch. 15: Working Too Hard
Ch. 16: Good Morning, Lucky Ducks
Ch. 17: Good Hair Day
Ch. 18: Simple Shopping
Ch. 19: Cut Above the Rest
Ch. 20: Problems, with Lunch
Ch. 21: Family is a Funny Thing
Ch. 22: The Void
Ch. 23: Party Animal!
Ch. 24: She-Devil's Luck
Ch. 25: Gifts
Ch. 27: More Problems
Ch. 28: FURY
Ch. 29: The Hunt
Ch. 30: Enchained
Ch. 31: Faith
Ch. 32: The Bottom of a Bottle
Ch. 33: To High Heaven
Ch. 34: Wait, WHAT?!
Ch. 35: Good News
Ch. 36: Great News
Ch. 37: Will You?
Ch. 38: Smoke Alarm
Ch. 39: Lessons in Royal Etiquette
Ch. 40: Preparations

Ch. 26: A "Small Squabble"

7.1K 206 419
By Jss2141

In the Heaven Embassy, Sera sat on the other end of the table, looking at Lucifer. Lucifer smiled widely, loving the power he knows he has over her right now.

"Well? I have a kingdom to run, I don't have all day." Lucifer said, crossing his legs. "Actually, let me guess... it's about the little Seraphim that landed in hell a few months ago?"

Sera flinched at that.

"Is she... alive?" Sera asked.

"Possibly, but I don't see how the wellbeing of a fallen angel concerns you." Lucifer said, "After all... there are a good 8 of us down here that I'm sure you didn't give a second glance at."

"What happened to you was-"

"A mistake." Lucifer said, cutting her off. "I am willing to admit that I made a mistake and I have regretted it ever since that day. I never meant any harm... but you."

Lucifer closed his fist and growled.

"You hurt her." He said.

"Lucifer, you don't have any-"

Lucifer slammed his hands on the table as he stood up. He entered his demon form, making Sera lean back in her chair.

"I think I have plenty of right!" Lucifer said, walking over to her, "You think you can hurt an angel, send them down here for trying to HELP... and think you can speak to me about morals?"

Sera felt herself start to get nervous... she has no idea why Lucifer, the "Spineless" king as most people in heaven called him, was so... angry.

"I'm warning you, Sera, don't come to MY world and lecture me." Lucifer said, pointing at Sera. "You hurt Emily... I've hated you for most of my creation... but what you and those cunts did up to her... you're lucky you aren't actually here... or else you wouldn't return to heaven."

"Lucifer... I need to know... is Emily-"

Lucifer threw a hand, hoping to break the hologram. To his surprise... Sera was knocked back into the wall. Lucifer couldn't help but laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You actually came here." Lucifer said, "What, do you want Emily back? Well too damn bad, she's happy here... she WANTED here."

Sera stood up and went into her angel form.

"Don't test me Lucifer." She said, glaring at him.

"You seem to forget Sera... you're a Seraphim... I was an Archangel." Lucifer said.

Sera balled her fists tightly, trying not to show any fear since this was too important for her to back down.

"Things aren't like they were centuries ago. I am far stronger than most know." Sera said, looking towards Lucifer.

"I'm sure." Lucifer said, not believing it.

Sera glared harder at him with all her eyes aimed at Lucifer, a small ping in the air was heard as the small king of hell held up his hand.

"Bring it, bitch." He said, waving him to "bring it."

Sera growled at him and flew towards him. The Seraphim and Fallen Archangel collided, making a blast of power ring throughout the room, knocking the chairs away. Lucifer held up a hand with fire, and delivered a punch to Sera's chest, knocking her back into the wall. He flew at her, but she dodged and his fist put a large hole in the wall. Sera punched Lucifer, knocking him to the other side of the room.

She didn't stop as she created three orbs of light, firing holy lasers at Lucifer!

Lucifer smirked and held out his hand, forming a pentagram that blocked them.

"My turn." Lucifer said before the pentagram spun and charged up with fire.

Sera didn't back down as she created more light orbs and charged them up.

Both attacks clashed and exploded, destroying the table and further damaging the roomthe table. Both of them stood (Can't say stood tall for obvious reasons) and stared at each other.

"I don't want to fight." Sera said, sweating a bit. "I just want to know that Emily is safe."

Lucifer growled.

"She arrived here, hurt and vulnerable... you may not want to fight, but I sure fucking do." Lucifer said, "All because of YOU!"

Quickly, Lucifer flew at Sera and grabbed her by the neck. He flew up until she was off the ground, and then flew down and slammed her on the floor. He proceeded to slam her on the ground. Sera tried to throw a punch, but Lucifer caught it and then punched her, making gold blood come from her mouth.

"I have to say... I understand why Mammon says he wishes he punched you right in the beak before falling." Lucifer said, smirking as he pulled his fist back. "That was VERY satisfying."

Sera opened her wings and blasted light at Lucifer, knocking him into the air. She flew at him and slammed him into the wall. She then started to punch Lucifer in the stomach over and over until he started coughing up gold blood.

"You know... dad is going to be very mad at you for breaking one of his rooms." Lucifer said, before spitting blood into Sera's face.

"You've forced my hand." Sera said, one eye shut from the blood, "I came here looking for peace and-"

"Peace? Since when have angels ever wanted peace? All you want is control." Lucifer said, losing his smirk.

"Shut up." Sera said, growling.

"You cast her out because she didn't want to be controlled, she wanted to make the world better... but she didn't get the chance." Lucifer said, even and lacking joy.

"Shut. Up." Sera said, growling LOUDER.

"Remind you of someone?" Lucifer asked, "I do have to give you one thing... in the short time she's been here... Emily has done more good as a Morningstar than she ever did as a Seraphim."

Sera's eyes narrowed. She shook with rage, but Lucifer just began smiling again.

"One fun fact about having sharp teeth." Lucifer said, before biting down on Sera's hand.

"GAAAAAH!" Sera screamed, throwing Lucifer to the side and holding her bleeding hand.

Lucifer took the opportunity to get up and grab Sera by the back of the head. He slammed her face first onto one of the sharp pieces of the table, impaling her head. Lucifer stood up and looked down.

"Stay away from my daughters." Lucifer said, before walking away.

Since it wasn't Angelic Metal, she would live, but the pain was still VERY present as Sera pushed herself off the piece.

"Lucifer... please... Lucifer!" She called out, holding her empty right eye socket.

He didn't want to listen nor did he really care.

"Lucifer!" Sera called out, still not getting him to stop.

She gritted her teeth, both from the pain and from her "brother" not listening to her. One last gamble came to mind and she had no other option but to use it.

"SAMAEL, PLEASE!" Sera desperately screamed

This Lucifer stopped, making him turn and glare down at Sera.

"Don't call me that." He said with a growl, "You lost the right to call me that after father-"

"God is dead!" Sera shouted.

That made Lucifer stop talking, looking shocked at Sera.

"What?" Lucifer asked.

"God is dead... no one... no one but the higher ups know about it." Sera said, her face slowly healing. "Adam is in the ear of the archangels and he convinced them that Emily's actions would reveal the truth... they ordered her fall... I tried to stop it, but... they outrank me."

Lucifer looked at her, still trying to wrap his head around it.

"Father is... father is dead? How?" He asked, returning to his normal form.

"I don't know, he was found in his sanctum, only Archangels are allowed in there." Sera said, before getting back to her reason for being here, "Please...Please tell me that Emily is safe."

Lucifer walked over to her. Sera closed her eyes, expecting him to lash out. To her surprise... he helped her up.

"Emily is safe, I promised that I would keep her safe, and I intend to." Lucifer said, dusting off Sera's dress a bit. "She... well I won't sugar coat it, she hates you."

"Rightfully so." Sera said, returning to her normal form. "Please, keep me informed, I need to make sure she's safe."

"... I can make a deal with you." Lucifer said, "Not for your soul, don't worry, I don't play those kind of games. I will let you know how Emily is every month... but in exchange, you will be unable to visit her until a sinner can be redeemed."

"But... that's impossible." Sera said, shocked.

"What is this world coming to if even the angels are losing faith?" Lucifer asked, before holding out his hand, "So... will you accept?"

Sera looked at his hand... before grabbing it as mix of holy and demonic magic formed between them and exploding around the room before it settled.

"Please... don't tell her about any of this." Sera said, pulling her hand back. "I don't want her to worry about heaven."

'You don't really have to worry about that.' Lucifer thought, thinking back to the image of Emily doing a keg stand that Charlie showed him.

"And the others? You know, the other 6. They have a right to know this as well." Lucifer said, referring to the six sin leaders of the other rings.

"It's your choice to tell them but only if you can trust them, Samael." Sera said.

"I meant it, don't call me that." Lucifer said, "That version of me died when I fell."

Lucifer walked away and out of the room, without another word.

(Sorry to say this but small hiatus.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 75 4
We all know about Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell and her plan to help rehabilitate sinners by building a "Happy Hotel" down in Hell, with...
4.8K 104 29
This is the first attempt to write the Hazbin Hotel fanfic, before the release of season 1. Since then, I've edited the story to fit with the new inf...
192K 1.5K 17
Hazbin hotel does NOT belong to me!
48.4K 959 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...